Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Motel Flame War Part II by Mr. Cage

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, crazy, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

MOTEL FLAME WAR SHOWDOWN II ? Bollywood Bitches by Mr. Cage

Just like before it started on the internet. My daughter?s first flame war showdown had started about a comment she made about a musician the other girl liked. One thing led to another and for once they settled in motel. The other girl?s mother and I were handcuffed unable to help our girls. Cherry had won that brutal fight and the girl and her mother both got fucked, the agreed price of losing.

Since then Cherry has had two birthdays and finally grown some boobs to at least match her brown thumb-like nipples. According to her new step mom, who does all sorts of girlie things with her now, she has near 34C boobs. I was impressed because I thought the best she might make was 34B. In other words, she was filling out nicely. She had grown only one more inch since her motel fight and topped out at 5?8?? and although she had added curves she was still a slim, athletic 130 pounds. She had colored her light brown hair white-blonde and actually darkened her brown eyebrows to dark black. She wore way too much make-up and had gotten into more than one fight at school for messing with other girls? boyfriends. I would call her a ?slut? if I wasn?t her dad.

Stacey told me leave Cherry be. She was at the stage where she had to make her own mistakes and it was our job to clean-up behind her. Stacey is only twenty-six herself and very protective of Cherry. Many daughters might not think much of their dad getting married to a waitress/stripper, but Cherry and Stacey hit it off. And I know Stacey was more than a gold digger because I didn?t have that much gold to dig. Okay, maybe I shouldn?t have taken relationship and parenting advice from a ex-stripper who gave expert blowjobs in the parking lot and liked it in the ass after a couple of beers, but since I?d lost Cherry?s mom I had been kind of fog and I knew for sure that ?Father did not Know Best.?

Anyway, Cherry had this web page where she posted videos of her and her friends acting wild and put up links to videos of some of their fights, including four of hers. She was a brutal fighter and tended to overwhelm the school girls who had not fought it out savagely in private like she had. Anyway, I have to admit she was pretty arrogant and bitchy about other girls and cliques, maybe even a bit of a bully. She posted links to web sites she hated as well as those she liked and wrote a running blog about her likes and hatreds. As I read through her stuff with Stacey sitting beside me laughing and marking up points for Cherry I worried. Just like before, not everybody hid behind a keyboard. Someday someone would come after her. She was really trashing people, being pointlessly cruel. I just didn?t guess how far they would be willing to come for a fight.

I pulled in our gravel driveway after a rough fucking week. Keeping my business running and making a profit was getting tougher and tougher. I had just fired enough employees to bring my operation down to 24 so I wouldn?t get ass fucked by the government?s new rules for companies with more than 25 employees. I helped a dozen of them set up their own business to keep on working for my operation as independents. They weren?t going to make as much on their own as they did on salary, but at least they still had money coming in and I could still make my deliveries without having to clear it (bribe) with the government mandated benefits coordinator or worry about thugs showing up in the parking lot slashing tires if my guys didn?t sign their join the union card.

Anyway, I came in tired and demoralized. Stacey and Cherry are bouncing off the walls with excitement. I won?t go into the length of our family discussion or the initial disappointment they had that I wasn?t as excited as them. In the end, it was money and the promise of some fucking relief from the desperate boredom of life that won me over. And, in truth, I thought the chance of any of it being real was far less than one in ten.

This time the one in ten shot hit. We met the Sharma Family four months later at what they called a vacation cabin in the mountains of eastern Tennessee. It wasn?t the Taj Mahal, but it could have been the guest house. You could almost hear the cash register chiming in Stacey?s head as we were greeted very properly by Rohit, the father. He thought it best that the women be put in separate rooms above his garage while we discussed things. I couldn?t have agreed more. A maid took Stacey and Cherry away.

Rohit was a wealthy business man and owner of several dozen outsourcing companies where he paid thousands of workers dollars a day to produce twice what a regulated US worker could do at about ten times the labor cost. He flew his family there in his corporate jet. I had to drive in a five year-old hybrid or pay the $5 per galleon surcharge. What?s worse, Rohit was not a bad guy. He was ten years older with a middle age spread and a very smooth, non-threatening manner. He didn?t want to fight, but he had the fetish and wanted to see his trophy wife and her princess of a daughter mix it up like he did on the streets when he was young. He was willing to pay to see it.

He apologized for his wife?s attitude and blamed his daughter for the entire affair. His wife was a ex-Bollywood actress in sexy action adventure films, even did a singing Warrior Princess rip-off on Indian television. His daughter was being stage managed into the same arena. I had to tell him that it was more likely Cherry?s fault and she was egged on by Stacey. He explained, again with apologies, that we had to be handcuffed because his wife didn?t trust American men and was worried I might overpower him. The mothers would be free to break up the fight once a winner was determined, but his wife Neha would not trust me to abide by the results. ?American men are rapists and molesters.? Rohit handed me a fat leather pouch with fifty thousand dollars inside without mentioning it was my payment for pimping my daughter out in a fight. He was a real gentlemen, even if he and his wife planned to fuck my little girl silly if she lost the fight.

Rohit and I retired to the fight room which was over his six-car Garage Mahal. Vacation home my ass; his garage was as big as my fucking house. He had the upstairs five room suite?s living room turned into a padded arena. We had two blow-up chairs side-by-side on one wall. Neha and Stacey came into the room to cuff us: wrists and ankles. Getting out of the deep tilted chair would have been difficult without the cuffs, now I was there until someone unlocked me.

Neha was a stunning beauty: light brown skin, lustrous black hair hanging in a shimmering curtain down her back to her bookshelf ass, and the deepest emerald eyes you could find. She was perfectly made up with ruby-red lips and some kind of eye make up that made her eyes pop out and shine like green jewels. Her forehead sported a beautiful ruby. I noticed that she wore multiple gold chains and bangles. Her long, perfectly manicured fingers also wore something gold with a jewel setting on each finger and thumb. She wore a single piece of green cloth wrapped around her. It pushed up her solid, expertly enhanced 38D breasts and showing large stretches of her flat, tight brown belly and smooth, yet rock firm thighs. She walked barefoot with ringed toes, like some kind of fairy tale harem queen. I was in love until I saw the look of disgust on her face when she looked in my direction. Well baby, maybe you?re right I?m a loser, but if my daughter wins I?ll be putting this white trash tube steak in your girl?s ass.

I compared Neha to my bleached blonde ex-stripper wife in her Lone Star tank top and short faded jeans skirt with no belt and nothing underneath. With Stacey?s summer tan they weren?t that much different in skin color although Neha glowed and Stacey had a more leathery look. Neha stood 5?8?? and weighed probably a 135 very athletic, toned hard body topped by those huge round perfectly sculpted 38Ds. Stacey stood 5?6?? and weighed 145. She had a big firm dancer?s ass and thighs, bigger than Neha?s more elegant shape and her belly was lushly soft, if still flat compared to most women?s. The big difference was that Stacey had started life with 40D tits that were soft and pliable and pumped them up to 40E firm globes with huge rubbery nipples set in palm-sized rubbery red-brown aureole that stuck out in a peak of about an inch when she was excited. She loved her huge nipples being sucked and bitten, even pinched and twisted when my cock was in her ass. The looks the Bollywood star and the Dallas stripper exchanged told me that they should have been cuffed for their own protection.

Rohit whispered, ?I don?t think they are going to part as friends.?

I almost choked on laughter. The women gave me a glare and I remembered I was helpless and sobered up quick. Rohit smirked. I liked this guy, even if his wife and daughter were dot-head bitches, as Cherry had taken to calling them.

Stacey mumbled, ?You fucking rich bitch. You?re daughter is going to get her ass kicked today. Then I?m going to fist fuck her until her eyes roll out on the floor. No stunt doubles and mouth synching songs like in your fake movie fights.?

Neha snapped, ?I did my own stunts. And your trashy little girl had no business making comments on someone?s web page she didn?t even know. My daughter is proud of my career and maintains my biggest fan site. Having some racist street slut cowardly hiding behind a computer terminal posting obscene slanders against me and then my daughter is unacceptable. Your girl will be taught a lesson in behavior. It?s too bad she had such bad parenting that she never learned how to be a decent woman.?

I admit Neha had an annoying accent so I didn?t disagree with Stacey?s opinion only that she said it aloud. ?Can?t you fucking dot-heads speak American? Hell you?re even worse than the fucking English bitches.?

Neha groaned, ?Another ugly American. We own their fucking country and they still think they are better than everyone else.?

Stacey?s face reddened and her big tits swelled up threatening to erupt through her tank top like a couple of round aliens from that movie. I had seen Stacey whip a black woman?s ass in the alley behind her bar for stealing a rich customer. Her chest had swollen up just like that before she started swinging. Whatever experience the Indian starlet had in her career was not likely to prepare her for a down and dirty alley bitch like my Stacey. Starlet versus Stripper ended well for the starlet only in Hollywood or I guess more appropriately Bollywood.

Rohit said softly, ?Perhaps it is best that you bring the young ladies out. After all we are here for them to settle their differences in an unambiguous fashion.?

Cherry was led out by Stacey and Hema, the girl, was led out by Neha. Hema was every bit as stunningly beautiful as her mother. Even the sheen and length of their hair mirrored her movie star mother. She stood like a supermodel at 5?9?? in her rich light brown flawless 140 pound body. She was strong with good biceps and rock hard thighs. She seemed to be light on her feet and her belly was a very firm female 2-pack. Her 38DD breasts were so round and firm I couldn?t believe they were real.

Rohit whispered, ?Neha was not happy with Hema?s natural breasts. Can you believe the nagged me into allowing enhancements at her age? Anything for peace, I guess!?

I said wisely with no leer in my voice, ?Well, you can?t complain about the results.?

Cherry reached behind her back and popped her red bra in a challenge. Hema did the same and our daughters stood about five feet apart in super tight, tissue thin panties. Both of them had waxed off what pubic hair they had. Cherry?s red panties showed the outline of her tight vagina lips. Hema?s were light green and they showed she had more prominent pussy lips and a heavy round mound that extended out beyond her flat belly. She was a young beauty for sure. Cherry in her bleached white blonde hair and make-up looked rather whorish next to the goddess-like beauty. Thankfully this was a fight and not a pin-up contest.

Stacey warned, ?You stay out of it bitch.?

Neha, countered, ?You watch yourself, white trash whore.?

The battle of wits was interrupted by my girl slamming into Hema screaming, ?Dirty mud cunt! I?ll tear your fat tits off.?

The fight was on. The two teens screamed curses and jerked heads back and forth by the hair. My daughter?s short bleached white hair gave her some advantage. Hema?s hair was like a long chain attached to her head. As they banged tits and ripped at each others? scalp it was the beautiful Indian teen getting twisted off balance first. As her feet flailed trying to stop being swung by her hair, Cherry?s knee exploded in the girl?s belly very much to the taunting approval by Stacey.

Stacey shouted, ?Rip her hair out. There are no fucking rules in a bitch fight.?

?You really are trash!?

?You really are a stuck up third world cunt aren?t you??

The two mothers were facing each other, both sets of tits puffed up in challenge. They might have come to blows but Hema crashed into a wall and fell with a squeal. Cherry was a blitz fighter. Once she had you down she went for the kill. That?s how she overwhelmed all the girls she fought in school. As soon as Hema hit and bounced down to her knees, Cherry?s right foot was flying into the underside of the perfect 38dd. The sharp smack, deep thud and following scream proved the blow was about as brutal as it looked. The young, firm brown orb changed shape and the bounced back going through periodic oscillations around the mean.

Hema squealed, ?My boob. She kicked my boob.?

Stacey screamed, ?Bust that tit!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Motel Flame War Part II by Mr. Cage

Cherry stomp kicked again to the tit and hammered Hema down on her back. Standing over the Indian, my girl grinned evilly and raised her foot to flatten the darkening orb. Her foot came up and suddenly Hema?s hands snaked from her sides and grabbed Cherry?s barefoot. She twisted and Cherry had to dance on her left foot. Before she could extract her foot, my daughter took an upward thrust from the long brown leg. Hema?s heel crushed my daughter?s tight lipped cunt, driving the tissue thin red panty up between my girl?s lips. I know because when she fell backwards with her legs kicking wildly you could see her lips bunched around the crotch. Cherry hit the floor and scooted backwards just avoiding a following heel kick by the Indian who was still on her back.

Neha taunted, ?She likes it. She likes your foot up her dirty hole.?

Stacey growled, ?Shut the fuck up cunt.?

Hema scrambled to her knees and lunged after my girl. She was rewarded with a white foot to the face that split her lip on her teeth. Hema dropped back on her heels and held her mouth with a hand. Then as blood dripped between her fingers her eyes seemed to grow small and she screamed. Cherry was pulling up by the wall. She turned as Hema seemed to launch her body forward from the ass down on the heels position into a straight spear tackle. Cherry groaned as Hema?s dark head sank into her belly and nailed her to the wall like velvet Elvis.

Cherry gasped and bent over the Indian?s body. Luckily the collision had been so fierce it stunned the Indian beauty. She was back on her knees hands on Cherry?s thighs. My girl was trying to get her belly working again. Her hands were hanging limp from her shoulders on either side of the Indian?s hips. If either of them had been capable they could have ended it right there.

The two surrogates screamed in common for blood. ?Get her, she?s hurt!?

Cherry?s black painted nails flexed and she sank them into the Indian?s ass cheeks, clawing the under hard curve brutally. That brought Hema back to life. Her own claws ripped at Cherry?s white thighs opening up red welts. Cherry screamed and grabbed the back of Hema?s panty. With the tissue thin covering bunched in her right fist my girl did a bicep curl. Hema rose up squealing as the panty disappeared between her fatter hanging cunt lips revealing dark brown flesh and a flash of hot pink cunt.

?Saw her in two,? shouted Stacey.

?Cunt her back!? replied the getting down in the street actress.

Hema?s claws found Cherry?s red panties and ripped them down leaving claw marks on her white hips to match those on her tanned thighs. Cherry squealed and seemed to jerk even harder almost lifting the Indian girl off her knees. Instead the panties ripped. Hema fell and rolled yelling like she had been cunted. She took a foot to the back as she dug into her own pussy and came out with a wadded up piece of green panty. Cherry didn?t give her any reward, but a foot to the back of the head.

Hema rolled into a ball and took some more kicks as she tried to find a place to make a stand. Like I said before, Cherry is not a fair fighter. She seems to love hurting the defenseless, a real little sadist in the making. Hema took kicks and stomps to the back, ribs, hips and arms as she tried to block. Finally kicked into a corner the girl twisted on the sweat slick mat and opened her legs. Like clockwork, Cherry?s right foot flew for the already abused Indian cunt. Hema grabbed the foot like it was a striking cobra snake, closed her legs on the ankle and then twisted her hips. Cherry yelped and fell to the side to keep her ankle from behind snapped.

Neha yelled, ?Break her leg!?

Hema tried mightily, but the angle was wrong and Cherry was sweaty and still fast. As they rolled over trying desperately to either break a leg or free a leg, the white foot came free and they ended up sitting on the asses, legs tangled within arms reach. Cherry?s black claws scored the would-be actresses face causing both her and her mother to scream in horror. Hema?s hard right fist smashed Cherry?s nose and knocked her back on her elbows. As Hema?s right fist came down again like a hammer on Cherry?s lower belly the white girl?s right knee slammed into Hema?s ribs. Hema got knocked on her side and Cherry?s already abused belly was gutted again.

Hema pushed up but she was looking the wrong way. Cherry planted a foot on the firm brown ass and pushed. Hema hit the mat tits first and actually skidded a foot before the friction stopped her with a squeak. Hema rolled over just as Cherry slammed down on top of her. Fists and elbows flew. Legs tangled. Tits squashed and rolled over each other. Bellies bucked and ground together. Cherry had the superior position and managed to work on Hema?s bruised tits and clawed face. Hema punched and clawed stunning my girl more than once and clawed her back into a raw wound. The older women were screaming getting closer and closer to the action.

Cherry finally got her hands around Hema?s long throat and pressed up on her knees straddling the Indian beauty. Hema?s green nails ripped at Cherry?s chest and shorter neck but couldn?t choke because of the angle so she went for the nipples. Cherry screamed and screamed as her nipples were sawed on by the sharp green nails, but she held the choke. Hema?s kicking feet showed she was in trouble. She kicked, bucked and tried to roll but Cherry?s knees were spread wide and she rode the girl?s belly throttling her. Cherry might have been able to choke her out, but I?ll never know.

?Get the fuck off her neck street whore!? Neha?s gold laden right hand suddenly grabbed the back of my daughter?s wet matted hair and in one motion ripped her off Hema and threw her on her back.

She raised her foot to kick my daughter in the face, but Stacey slammed into her from the side and drove her screaming hard into the mat covered wall behind the girls. Whatever that green wrap was, it wasn?t sturdy. Stacey?s hands altered between claws and fists ripping and then pounding. The actress?s perfect brown 38DDs were immediately exposed to Stacey?s cheap silver claws. The stripper worked on the actress cursing her as she mauled her. I though Neha had bitten off more than she could chew, but then her left elbow smashed into the bridge of Stacey?s nose. The bleached blonde staggered backwards and sat down on the mat blinking. Very quickly to streams of red blood dribbled off her chin and stained her sweaty Lone Star tank top. Stacey barely had time to cross her arms in front of her face when Neha?s brown foot hit her under the chin. Stacey flew backwards moaning and calling for a break.

Neha put a foot on Stacey?s bare belly and ripped open her tank top exposing her fat round boobs with their huge pink nipples. Then she grabbed Stacey?s waist band and popped the four buttons that held her jean skirt together. Getting it off Stacey?s hips took a bit too long. Hema was still on her back holding her neck. Cherry had recovered and set up seeing Stacey bleeding senselessly on her back. Neha was having a wrestling match with my wife?s jeans skirt. Finally just as she got it over Stacey?s thick muscular dancer?s thigh, Cherry drove shoulder first into the brown actress? belly driving her back into the wall and gutting her just as Cherry had been gutted before.

Neha gasped and pounded on the younger girl?s back. My daughter rose up sliding along Neha?s firm belly up under her 38DD globes. The Indian mother was pinned in the corner with her huge brown tits poking over Cherry?s white shoulders. Cherry?s fists pounded both sets of ribs in a machine gun flurry. Neha grabbed the back of Cherry?s head and pulled her face back, twisting. Cherry moaned but continued pounding. Neha proved she wasn?t above dirty fighting. As Cherry tenderized the older woman?s ribs, Neha endured and twisted Cherry?s head just near enough to sink her teeth into Cherry?s right ear lobe.

Cherry screamed and jerked backwards holding her ear. Blood dribbled between her fingers. Neha?s breasts literally plopped on her sweaty belly and bounced twice. By the second bounce her foot was flying. It took Cherry hard in her pre-fight waxed smooth snatch. The splat was followed by a girlish squeal. My girl bent over and fell to her knees just avoiding a professional looking round kick to her jaw.

Stacey shouted and lunged forward from her hands and knees and took Neha?s planted leg out from under her. The Indian went down very hard. Hema set up on the mat about five feet behind Cherry who was still holding her busted cunt lips. Blood from her ear slowed and I could see she still had an ear even if the back ridge of the lobe had been gashed open by the Indian star?s pearly whites. Hema started to move. I started to warn my girl, which would have been bad manners given Rohit had been entirely silent and gentlemanly like a new guy at a strip club. Both of us had tent poles in our pants, but no way to masturbate. The older gentlemen set the tone for me. Still it was my daughter. Luckily I didn?t have to shout.

Stacey was sitting on Neha?s belly pounded her face with both fists. The stripper?s nose was swollen, perhaps broken, and she had two puffy cheeks. Her lower face and tits were wet and red. She wanted revenge. The Indian woman blocked and dodged, but hard fist after hard fist smacked into her face from every direction. She kicked with her feet, wiggled on her back, kneed at Stacey?s back, but the stripper?s ass was firmly planted on the Indian woman?s flat sweat shining belly.

Stacey concentrated on the nose screaming, ?How do you like it cunt??

Neha?s kicking legs managed to twist them to the side. The brown woman?s left foot found the far wall and pushed. Stacey almost fell. She braced herself on her left arm her tits swaying above Neha?s now split lips and bloody nose. Stacey happened to be looking in Cherry?s direction and saw Hema beginning to move.

?Get that dirty brown nigger!?

Cherry looked around and rolled on a hip. Hema?s fist missed the side of Cherry?s face and the force of the blow threw the Indian princess off balance. She pitched forward on her knees and might have recovered but Cherry was still moving and her knee took Hema in the lower belly. Hema fell over Cherry?s legs. The girl fight was back on.

Stacey paid for her warning. Bloody Neha grabbed Stacey?s hanging 40E globe with both hands. It did take two hands to handle that whopper. Tugging on the basketball sides the starlet pulled the stripper?s nipple straight to her mouth. The blonde screamed as her huge engorged nipple was ground between the Indians? already blood-stained teeth. Stacey fell to the side when her left and right hand went to the starlet?s face. Ten cheap silver stripper-nails carved furrows in the starlet?s perfect skin. Neha squealed and tried to hide her face between Stacey?s huge tits, but within seconds the Indian was pushing backwards and driving her knee into Stacey?s heaving belly pushing the stripper backwards on the mat.

Cherry tried to get on top of the Indian girl, but Hema was fast. They rolled in a tangled ball of furious feet, hands, claws, knees, elbows, head butts, and fists. Taking a clue from her bitch biting mother Hema was the first to bite tit. Cherry screamed wildly, but took it and went crazy. Soon Hema was screaming and pounding the back of my daughter?s neck as Cherry chewed on a fat brown nipple. The ball of young flesh rolled over and Cherry screamed with teeth deep in her forearm. Hema paid for that with a fishhook to her mouth that almost ripped open her mouth. They rolled over still pounding and gouging.

The two older women were back on their knees fighting with fists. Each had their left hand twisted in the other woman?s hair. Their right fists swung wildly smacking faces, heads, shoulders, tits, ribs and bellies. Stacey had a wicked punch and it was hurting the star?s face. A split right eyebrow and a closed left eye were added to bloody lips, swollen cheeks and a bloody nose. Neha?s punches lacked some of the impact, but she was putting her rings to good use. Stacey?s lips were torn so badly that it was hard to tell where the blood was coming from, both her cheeks were gouged and there was a three inch split in her forehead. Her nose was now twice its normal size and her cheeks were ballooning under her eyes. Stacey lost the fist fight when Neha?s rings literally ripped open her already swollen and badly bitten nipple. My wife screamed grabbed her nipple and paid for it with another teeth rattling straight right to the mouth. Stacey fell backwards and Neha jumped on top of her.

Now Neha?s jewelry worked against her. As she leaned over Stacey nails deep in the white tits mauling. Stacey reached up for Neha?s face. Neha stretched her head up and out of range and continued to drive her fingers deep into Stacey?s 40E globes. Stacey?s grasping hands fastened on the multiple gold necklaces. Neha didn?t even know her display of wealth had become a noose. Stacey?s tits were being destroyed, but she used her weapon slowly. She grasped the chains slowly gathering up all of them, most thin, into a bundle that might hold. Then she twisted the bundle tight around Neha?s long neck and pulled down.

Neha?s surprised squeal was cut off as she was pulled down and rolled onto her back in a single motion. She was a natural fighter and as soon as she hit her back, her long muscular legs closed around my wife?s waist. Stacey groaned as her waist was put in the starlet?s leg vice, but the stripper was fixated on choking that long elegant brown neck. The gold cut in deep and with Stacey?s fist twisting chains around and around, Stacey?s left fist, wrapped in gold, dug into the side of Neha?s neck while the twisted gold chains bit into her flesh.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Neha?s eyes bulged and she went for Stacey?s face. Already messed up, Stacey only protected her eyes by burying her face in Neha?s hair, but since her mouth was near by, my wife bite into Neha?s ear, risking her teeth on the still in place piercing. Neha was in real trouble lying on her back being choked out with Stacey lying on her side beside the starlet. If Stacey won I didn?t fancy Hema?s chances. Neha might be a rich woman, but she was no lady. When ripping out bleached blonde hair and ripping at the sides of Stacey?s face and neck did not bring air, the Indian snaked her near arm down between their sweaty bodies. Stacey was grinning fiercely with her ruined mouth twisted in a mockery of a smile. Then suddenly she screamed and her arms shot down toward her crotch. Neha?s right hand was twisted around at the wrist and four of her long green nail-tipped fingers were knuckle deep in my woman?s cunt.

Stacey pulled the hand out of her cunt, screaming the whole time and then rolled away still howling. For the moment she was out of the fight, fingers spreading her fat cunt lips looking for bloody scratches. She moaned when the wet, slick pink flesh showed new brighter red colors. She wasn?t cunted too bad, but the blood Neha had drawn spread quickly and colored Stacey?s perpetually wet cunt. She didn?t need to worry; Neha had rolled in the opposite direction and was gingerly trying to un-wrap her golden chains. Stacey had actually dug the links of some of the decorations deep enough that they were embedded in the raw skin. Neha whimpered as she pulled the gold out of her skin and sucked in air.

I went back to the tangle of the young girls. Hema and my daughter were still locked in a tangle of pain. They had come to rest in the far corner. They were struggling in the weirdest position I had seen. They were side to side with their backs almost on the floor and their legs up in the air, kicking at each other and trying to push off the walls to roll on top. I had no idea how they had got there or how long the upside down stalemate had continued. Whatever had happened they were both messes.

My daughter?s white blonde hair was red tinted now with blood. Great long tuffs of now dull black hair covered the mat and stuck to each girl?s sweaty skin. Cherry had torn out great wads of hair in the fight. What was left was matted together in what I assumed was blood from the face and scalp. Just as I thought they might remain inverted until their mothers finished their fight, they both flopped over hard on their knees again side by side. They twisted together again, clawing and punching. Sanity had long since fled.

Again Cheery went for the choke. She slammed Hema back against the wall by her neck choking with bloody fingers gouging the already bruised neck. Hema looked scared. She swung hard driving her fist over Cherry?s right shoulder into the side of her eye. The great lump on the corner of her head ruptured and splashed both women with hot blood and lymph. Cherry lost her grip and fell against the wall to her left. Hema immediately grabbed Cherry?s neck and started throttling her.

Cherry tried to punch, but Hema had ducked her head down using her hunched up shoulders to guard the sides of her face. Cherry bounced her fist off the top of the Indian?s head twice to no discernible effect. Hema pushed Cherry against the wall and was bending her backwards on her heels. The brown girl rose up and grinned as she saw my daughter?s eyes fill with the terror of breathlessness. Cherry shot her hands out and fastened on Hema?s bitten and clawed tits. The big thick brown nipples were already swollen and misshapen. Cherry?s wet black fingernails dug into the nipples and the scratched aureole and gouged. Hema moaned and her arms trembled. She rose up higher trying to finish my girl off, but then she screamed and grabbed my daughter?s wrists. The Indian girl?s nipples looked like they were spurting vampire milk Hema might have lost her nipples, but they were slick and she was able to pull Cherry?s nails from her tits losing a bit more skin and meat.

Hema was still squealing and holding Cherry?s wrists. Cheery rose up and slammed her bloody forehead down on Hema?s fine, sharp nose. Hema?s head bounced backwards and she fell against the corner wall. A new rush of blood poured down her chin and washed across her ravaged tits. Cherry shook her wrists free and went straight for Hema?s neck. These girls were intent on choking the other out.

I turned to the sound of a desperate moan. Stacey was staggering. Her cheek was laid open and I don?t know how she saw anything. Neha?s face wasn?t much better. Still she was the one with her fist raised. I looked at it because it didn?t look normal. Then I realized that in addition to her many jeweled rings, the starlet had wrapped the gold chains and necklaces around her right fist.

Stacey recovered and slammed her right fist into the bloody mess that was Neha?s once perfect lips. Neha staggered to the side, but swung her loaded fist and it crashed onto Stacey?s head as she ducked. The stripper staggered forward and dropped to her hands and knees. Now the red matting on the sides and front of her hair quickly engulfed the wet but still blonde rear. A rivulet of blood ran down between Stacey?s shaking shoulder blades. The back of her head had been busted open and it was literally pouring down her back. My stripper wife raised her head and tried to push up to her knees. Neha?s knee hit Stacey perfectly on the point of her chin.

Stacey?s head snapped back and she seemed to be frozen in place. Then she fell backwards like a chopped down tree. She landed with a wet thud on her shoulders with her feet tucked under her ass. Her belly still rose and fell. Her bruised, bitten, scratched and misshapen globes jiggled as she breathed. Stacey was knocked out. I couldn?t see for sure from the angle I was sitting, but it looked like a tooth had been shoved through her upper lip. If so, I had a dental bill coming.

Neha stood over Stacey. She staggered a bit, got her balance, raised her right foot and stomped on Stacey?s tits, one at a time. Each time she stomped she screamed like the Warrior Princess she had played on television. Stomp after stomp as though she was trying to burst Stacey?s balloons. Stacey flopped like a rag, still in dream land. In frustration, Neha screamed and dropped down on Stacey?s belly. She went straight for the nipples with her teeth. It looked like reconstructive surgery or perhaps a burial would be in order. But thankfully, Hema?s agony reminded her mother of more important things.

Hema was on her back still in the corner. Stacey was on top between her legs getting her ribs crushed, but Hema was the one in trouble. Stacey had her face buried between Hema?s tits biting. Her hands were over her head choking the Indian girl. The choke wasn?t complete but it was effective and the biting was apparently painful enough to get the Indian to use what little air she was getting to scream.

Hema shouted in fury drove her wrapped fist straight down into each of Stacey?s tits and then crawled over the white woman?s face, not avoiding kneeing her. She grabbed Cherry?s bloody-white hair with her left and pulled back. Cherry would not let go of the bite and threatened to pull the screaming girl?s mauled tit off. Hema brought her loaded fist down on Cherry?s forehead. Cherry?s head split open and Hema?s tit flopped back on her chest while she screamed even louder.

Neha dragged my daughter off her girl by the hair. Cherry was on her knees her arms flailing trying to fight back even though her head was busted open. Neha slowly shook her right hand. The bloody gold links with bits of her neck flesh and Stacey?s skin and hair lengthened until they were hanging loose in her right hand. She kneed Cherry in the back and my girl went to her knees and hands, still not falling down flat. Hema wrapped the chain around my girl?s neck and pulled her up to her knees choking her. A knee between my daughter?s shoulders completed the pose.

As Cherry clawed at the chains Hema rolled over and crawled. Hema was a mess, but in the one eye that I could still see through the slits of her cheek she was quite determined. As her mother choked Cherry, the Indian girl began a two fisted assault on my daughter?s 34C boobs. Neha urged her on and Hema beat Cherry?s tit until either the choke or the tit pain left my girl?s arms flopping at the side of her hips.

At that point Rohit yelled, ?That is enough. We can?t make a body disappear in this country that easy and you don?t want to go to an American prison.?

Neha nodded slowly and released the choke. Hema followed Cherry to the ground and left deep bite marks around each nipple. Neha eventually put a stop to it before Cherry was totally disfigured. Hema staggered to where Rohit?s key was and Rohit was freed.

He looked at me and said calmly, ?Of course, I will pay double for the extra fight. And, I arranged a hospital for any eventuality. I will pay your medical bills. And when this unpleasantness is over we can talk business. You know you could outsource almost all of your production and delivery to one of my businesses. The only real value you have left is your customer list. I?d pay you annually what you clear now to front with your customers plus ten times your average five-year net cash flow. Well, time to finish this.?

He calmly unzipped and dropped his pants. I watched as her daughter rolled my girl onto her face and spread her ass cheeks. He did just as Hema has promised Cherry. He fucked her in the ass for ten minutes before he shuttered and came bareback, leaving his seed in her ass. Hema used Cherry?s bloody hair to wipe his cock. At the same time Neha was busy fucking Stacey in her ass and cunt with a huge, studded strap on colored bright orange of all things. She fucked my unconscious wife until the orange was bloody. Then she and her daughter fulfilled the rest of their threat and squatted over both unconscious faces and humiliated them.

After Rohit had rested he fucked Cherry first in her cunt and then his daughter jerked him off to cover Cherry?s bloody face. He dressed calmly sat down beside me and we negotiated the basics of my sell out. I would have enough money to live well and a steady income without having to deal with fucking inspectors and regulators or union thugs. Chances are I would have either died from a heart attack from overwork or gone bust along with half the other small businesses in town. It was a win for me and a win for him. I thought a moment about my twenty-four surviving workers. They were as fucked as the last loyal legionnaires of the Roman Empire. Through no direct fault of their own their nation was failing. I could go down with them or get paid. I got paid.

While we talked some quiet uniformed servants entered and took care of my helpless women. I drove back home alone. Stacey and Cherry spent seven days in private hospital, getting stitched and treated. Luckily nothing was permanently maimed although both women picked up fine scars if you look close enough. They came back to me, chastened, humiliated and whipped timid for at least a couple of months. Who knew a beating could buy me such peace and quiet. The one worrisome thing was that they were both convinced that they would have won the fight without Neha?s cheating or jewelry. I wondered what I might get paid for a rematch.

I have to hand it to Rohit he had some damn fine doctors and nurses lined up and none of them ever asked a question. Between the 100K he had paid me and I guessed 100K for the hospital stay I had to say the man was not tight with his money. Perhaps, generosity came easily when you had fucking great pots of money. I sold my business and became a front man for Rohit and a new member of the idle rich with at least one big pot of money. Can?t say I?m proud that I used my women?s bad attitude to get it. But in away they asked for it. Was it so wrong I made the profit?

Pimping ain?t easy, but it does pay.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

great... really really ...

maybe a few of the daughters from hims exworker want to fight ....

please continue...

thx a lot

erik

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Another hot, wildly violent mother-daughter clash, Cage! :-)

Meaow
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another rocking tale of mayhem and vicious action Cage! Great stuff!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very good fight. Thanks