Thread: Blood and Mud in Berlin pt1 (Ham Cpl- Dun Queen)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blood and Mud in Berlin pt1 (Ham Cpl- Dun Queen)

Blood and Mud in Berlin pt1 (Ham Cpl- Dun Queen)

Family Brawl from the Dungeon Queen series of stories I?m resurrecting from my crashed PC.

Usual warnings about nasty things, violence, rape, torture, etc

Reata had smiled sweetly as she greeted Karl and Helene and their young niece and nephew, and then walked with the four naked blondes from the changing area to deep into the bowels of the old warehouse that the Berliners had converted into the number one SanM club in the capital. They went past the various torture and gimp rooms, whipping posts and tickle fetish areas in towards the Mud Pit. The room was accessed via two hanging rope ladders either side of the small twenty by twenty sunken pit. The clubs elite members lined the rim cheering as the Dom slipped off her robe to flaunt her own near perfect mature naked body as she announced the names of the Berlin family?s challengers for the nights main event, an everything goes, no rules family fight.

As the naked Hamburg family climbed down to the slippery floored mud and oil coated fight arena they noticed that the big heavy weight bull Hans and his dark haired son and daughter were already waiting for them, stripped to the buff and eager for violence. Reata having finished her introductions joined her family slowly and elegantly descending the rope, now all eight nude combatants were ready for the fray. The large room had padded floor and walls and the four inches of oil and mud that covered the floor made walking unsteady but not difficult. It usually hosted fairly playful fights between members but on this elite members only night blood, gore, and rape were expected, and that was before the fun really started and the members were let loose on the losers naked asses. The crowd at the top of the Pit was increasing rapidly, leaving the other various entertainment areas as news of the impending fight had quickly spread around the SandM club.

As seemed natural to Karl and Helene they lined up opposite their natural enemies, and also for the youngsters that they line up opposite their respective ex-boy and girl friend, but as the MC shouted ?Fight? and the eight combatants sloshed through the four inch deep layer of liquid goo towards each other the Berliners showed their experience at this type of brutal fight. Big Hans suddenly lunged sideways and with a massive right hook nearly took Ada?s head off, sending the blonde teen schoolgirl crashing to the floor with a splash, dazed and bloody, sliding across the slick floor to collide with the padding in the far corner of the pit, barely conscious. The other three Hamburg fighters were flat footed by this early display of brutality and while they gaped the other three dark haired Berliners sprang into action. Before she could recover Helene?s near hairless cunt received the full force of the black haired bitches kick while she was still gaping at the destruction of her young niece.

?So your the famous Helene,? mocked the Berlin Dom as the tanned blonde bent over eyes screwed shut holding her battered sex. She followed up her assault on the younger women?s sex by another high legged kick, this time sending one of the Hamburg females heavy ripe breasts flying up, distorting and bruising as she punted it. Helene wailed and fell over backwards to splash in the oil and mud on the floor of the chamber. By this time the small but muscled Otto had landed a hefty double drop kick to Karl?s untensed stomach, gutting him, and followed this up on the prone winded blonde male with an elbow drop straight to the shaved large hanging walnuts of the Hamburg husband. Karl however fought the pain and snatching hold of the teen?s curly black hair smashed a head butt into the youths face, flattening his nose and spraying blood onto the already liquid floor. While three couples were now fully engaged in brutality the two who were the root cause of all the trouble were still glaring at each other, nose to nose, budding teat to hairless chest, and semi rigged cock to smooth cunt lips.

?You love fucking your own sister more than you loved anal with me, you fucking creep,? Screamed the dark haired schoolgirl into the face of her ex-boyfriend.
    ?Your ass was tight but your cunts saggy you slag, why would you ever think I would stay with the school bike who runs back to her brothers bed every time she gets dumped.? And with that the two teens flew into each others arms scratching and biting while boney knees shot up to squash a full tender clit and a tight ripe package before their feet flew out from under them and they splashed to the floor rolling over and over in a murderous embrace. Now all eight fighters were glistening in a coating of the goo that sloshed around the floor, and busily adding to the slush with their own blood and pre cum and jizz as their naked bodies became heated and excited in the fury of the combat.

In the far corner of the Mud Pit Hans was enjoying his work, he was as much turned on by a beating received as by a beating given, especially when it involved a shaved and nubile blonde princess. The bloody blonde schoolgirl had had enough of her senses left after his surprising assault to roll away across the floor as he had pursued her trying to stomp the life out of the light weight kitten. A swinging leg had tripped the bull to fall flat on his face in the mud, but he was up quickly and though Ada had somehow managed to drag herself up she was cornered in the far end of the pit away from help from her family. Realizing she had no hope of rescue, but must fight back, she was living a charmed life kicking for the big mans balls and punching and gouging for his eyes. The lithe teen was dodging most of his attacks but enough of his blows were getting through that the fast school girl was getting slower and thus his own more powerful kicks and punches were now getting through more often. However he had taken a pounding, he was bloody and battered from the little spitfires high kicking moves, her red clit winking at him as she split her legs wide. Ada seemed to have a gift for keeping her footing on the slippery floor as she spun kicks into his body or dodged a heavy swinging fist so as to plant her own delicate knuckles up into his hanging and now swelling sack.

All this just turned on the pain freak veteran male, his excitement was growing as the old bull slowly marked her firm athletic body with bruises and cuts. He knew that his adult?s stamina and determination as well as years of experience would outlast her childlike enthusiasm and sheer enjoyment of the brutality of the fight. The n the little minx dived behind him and closed to leap on his back, snaking her right arm round to rake, twists and mangle his python with her claws, while biting his ear and whisper to him as he screamed in pain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Blood and Mud in Berlin pt1 (Ham Cpl- Dun Queen)

?Let me win you old, old man, and you can have a wild night with me,? and then she burst into girlish giggles as he bellowed in torment. She had eventually found the head of his penis and her razor sharp thumb nail had sliced it open. While he shouted in protest she then added, ?Of course in the morning I?d be taking that old meat of yours home with me in my purse?.

But eventually experience told. Hans launched himself backwards so she hit the padded wall hard, squashed flat by his heavy body, and was rewarded with a cough of exploding air as she was gutted and fell off his back moaning, clutching her stomach. However even before he could turn to attack the blonde schoolgirl was back on her feet trying to shrug of the blow, but two good kicks to her lower torso, real womb wreckers, left Ada blowing even harder, and then after having connected with a high spin kick which somehow the Berlin bull had seemed to shrug off, the old dog had hooked a hard right fist straight into her smooth hairless cunt. Ada let out a hellish scream, and Hans gave himself a satisfied grin, he had hurt her good that time. So far she had ridden her luck with the slippery footing, but now as she went to skip away back out of rang, sobbing with the agony throbbing in her crushed clit, her feet shot out from under her and with yell of glee the Berlin patriarch jumped high to splashed his weighty frame across the slim form of the teen. Hans had been given a good pounding in the fight so far, but now this was what he put his cock and balls on the line for, a juicy tight teen cunt and ass to rape, and what made it even better, she was a real savage kitten who would fight him all the way to the end.

As Ada bit his shoulder and tried to wriggle free, the black haired warrior pinned her arms high above her head and then viciously pumping in knee lifts to the already aching sopping sex of the schoolgirl, and then followed up with a head butt into the girls already bloody face, leaving her nose and mouth split and one eye closing. She knew that trying a scissors was not going to work so attempted to bridge up, with the full weight of the bull bearing down on her, hoping the slick oil and mud that covered both their hot slithering battling nude torsos would enable her to slip out of his hold. Grunting Hans pushed her down by sheer brute force, his strong legs managing to finally entwine and capture the athletic limbs of the teen, his cock now swelling up as it sought out the abused cunt of the teen. Then Hans groaned and gasped, Ada had managed to work a leg free and sent a boney knee with all her might into the ripe swollen abused and battered hanging seed sack of the bull. Anther blow got a croak of agony from the gladiator, but he still kept his dominant position on top of the much lighter teen, their two hot naked bodies squiring and writhing as they wrestled for dominance in the slippery oil and mud.

?I like a bitch who fights back, I love it,? whispered the Berlin father into her ear as they lay closely entwined on the floor, and then showing that definitely no holds were barred, the big man nuzzled Ada?s left jutting budding teat, slurping and licking so it popped up fully erect and engorged. This elicited moans of pleasure from the young gladiatrix, to be quickly replaced by howls of agony as the strong teeth of the Lion ground down and bit deep into the young tender still developing milker of the schoolgirl. Taking full advantage of the teen?s near paralyzed traumatized naked body, the agony in her shredded breast causing her to snivel and beg for him to stop, Hans quickly shifted position and flicked both the schoolgirls legs up, putting her in an improvised matchbook pin, her feet trapped above her head. With a laugh of pure sadistic pleasure, he gave the tear and blood stained face of the girl a big grin before with a grunt he then plunged his hard tool, in one fluid raping move, eleven inches of hard meat deep into her puckered red ringed ass, eliciting a wail of agony and moans of protest as he then set off at a tremendous pumping rate to pound her shitter raw.

?Nooo, Stop, Nooo, you bastard, stop fucking my ass,? screamed the tortured teen in protest as the black haired bull continued his onslaught on the trapped disheveled blonde?s hot small light weight body. Leaning in close the Berlin father started to lick the tears off the face of the traumatized schoolgirl and then forced a deep kiss on the pinned kitten, still holding her arms high above her head, legs forced high too, her whole body bent in two, ass and cunt spread wide, as his tool still worked on her shitter. Ada whimpered, she was being fucked into defeat and the rest of her family seemed so preoccupied by there own fights that they had not spotted what was going on in the far corner of the Pit. She knew the only person who could stop the big Stallion from ripping her ass and cunt into one ragged hole was herself. Suddenly she reared back her head away from him.

?Don?t like my kisses, well I?m going to rape you good and then make you lick your shit off my tool when I?m finished,? hissed Hans at the sobbing teen. But avoiding the kiss was not the schoolgirl?s intention as she then smacked her head full into the bulls face. The two skills colliding sounded with an audible crack and, unfortunately for Ada, the forty something male?s skull proved the harder of the two as she knocked herself out from the blow. However the Stallions face had disappeared into a flood of red and an agonized, broken nosed and totally disorientated Hans slipped and fell from his perch on top the sweaty body of the teen, head spinning, concussed to fall entangled, groaning and bleeding beside the unconscious young vixen.

John

Catching up on various promises I?ve foolishly made, here is the start of the ?Dungeon Queen? family vs. family NHB fight I said I?d post about two month ago. Enjoy!!!
    Hopefully I should have the next installment of this one ready to post in a week or so, real life permitting, and then its back to the ?House Party?.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: Blood and Mud in Berlin pt1 (Ham Cpl- Dun Queen)

Oh..... this is going to be TRANSGRESSIVE! (recall the League? I do)

Thanks

'moar' as they say these days - ' gimme some win.' (what is that flapping sound?)

Look at this:
    th 15327 Blood and Mud in Berlin 123 364lo

Click this:

imgphp?image15327 Blood and Mud in Berlin 123 364lo

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Talking Blood & Mud in Berlin 2 Actresses to do the film version?

I couldn't help myself.

TM2

This is a Thumbnail:
    th 72626 Black Hair vs Blonde 123 196lo

This is link to big image - please click here:
    imgphp?image72626 Black Hair vs Blonde 123 196lo#