Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ninja vs pirate request

I wanna just ask again to please comment I would definitely comment on yours if you asked me to and immortaljoe you have to message me or comment whether you liked it or not because I wrote it for you (just kidding) but it would make my day if you did I tried not to cut out any action this time in hopes of making it better enjoy and?
    Thank You for reading.

Kinoishi started her journey at dawn she wore a no face scarf but did have fishnet under armor (your typical sexy ninja outfit). She walked up to the intruder?s camp it was in between the forest and the beach and in the water on the beach was a boat. She was crouched down and her padded feet made her sound as silent as an ant crawling over grass. She saw two guards talking together not paying much attention to their surroundings "fools" she thought to herself. She threw two ninja stars that landed directly into both of their foreheads...

Kinoichi was now in the camp using any barrel or tent as cover "now, where am I supposed to find their leader" she said to herself "all the tents look alike-"
    "Looking for someone" Kinoichi jumped startled and turned to see Esmeralda standing before her wearing a corset and pirate breeches with leather boots. "Are you the leader here she said trying to hide her nervousness" ?It depends on whose asking? chuckled Esmeralda stroking Kinoichi cheek "if its a beautiful delicate flower like you I can be anybody you want". Kinoishi jumped away from her touch "don?t you ever touch me like that I am here to eradicate you from the premises" she said

OOOOOOOOhhh eradicate me... sounds sexy...go ahead and eradicate me from here she said cupping her nether regions. ?Do you not understand" Kinoichi almost yelled drawing her sword "I?m warning you to surrender and leave or I will kill you?? ?kill me hahahahahah Believe me little bitch you'll have better luck licking my pussy but if that?s the way you want it then lets do this.? Esmeralda said drawing her own sword and running to clash into Kinoichi.
    Esmeralda swung her sword down and Kinoichi blocked easily and tried to counter attack but Esmeralda was too quick, she parried easily and brought her sword up diagonally she drew first blood across Kinoishi?s right cheek. Kinoishi staggered back holding her face while Esmeralda just laughed ?like I said you would have better luck licking my pussy?.

Without warning Kinoichi jumped forward swinging her sword in a large arc Esmeralda barely had time to block and was driven back further onto the beach towards the ship. They both went back and forth neither able to make a dent in the others defense and Kinoichi was beginning to wonder why the stuck up bitch didn?t just call for help her crew would probably overwhelm her pretty quickly when all of a sudden Kinoichi struck pay dirt Esmeralda had tripped over a palm tree root going out and back into the sand and though she was able to recover she was now on the defensive and being pushed back towards her ship.

Kinoishi continued to press her advantage but was getting tired ?I have to end this now? she thought to herself and she brought her sword straight down. Esmeralda dropped to one knee and held onto her sword as Kinoichi continued to pound it with hers I?ve got her now Kinoichi thought giddy with joy until she felt a fist slam into her pussy. Her lips instinctively curved into an O and she moaned ?oooooooooooowwwwwwww?. Esmeralda laughed again and said ?that?s how a real woman does it bitch as she ran up the plank to her ship.

Kinoishi regained her composure and ran to follow I?m gonna kill that fat titted cow she said to absolutely no one in particular. She ran up the plank to see Esmeralda disappear up a trap door above some stairs leading upwards Kinoishi followed taking the steps two at a time she burst up the door and saw a sword swing down at her?

She narrowly avoided it but her shirt was cut in two ?wow nice pair you got there ?said Esmeralda chuckling then she went in for the kill. Kinoichi ducked and went under her arm ending up behind Esmeralda. She turned and both swords collided and went around in a circle sending both of them into the water overboard .Kinoishi ran after her sword but it was too late she turned to face the piratess again but was rewarded with a punch to the face.
    Kinoishi staggered back more than a few feet barely able to balance on her feat she looked up at Esmeralda with hate in her eyes and decided it was this bitch?s day to die. She shed her tattered shirt and seethed ?I'm gonna rip those fat udders off myself?. ?Well come get them Esmeralda laughed and with that she not only took of her corset but her bra too revealing her full firm breasts . Kinoishi got over her initial surprise and ran forward to deliver a round house kick to Esmeralda?s face but Esmeralda saw this coming and judging her trajectory perfectly punched Kinoichi in the pussy right as she was in the air Kinoichi dropped her foot and fell to the ground holding her burning woman hood. Pressing her advantage Esmeralda jumped on top of her stomach and persisted to ground-n-pound Kinoichi boobs to a pulp Kinoichi began to cry and plead her surrender but Esmeralda only laughed in her face ?you think I'm done with you bitch you got another thing coming do you know how much trouble you caused me for a fight that wasn?t even worthwhile?. She said punching Kinoichi in her left tit then picking her up and dragging her to a post in the middle of the ship she found some rope beside it and tied her up. ?There we go? smiled Esmeralda admiring her handy work then she cut off the rest of Kinoishi?s clothes with a small knife. ?Now lets see what we have here? she said opening a compartment in the young ninjas pants ?hmm I like these she said showing a pair of wooden numb chucks to Kinoichi? then as quick as a whip shoved them up Kinoichi pussy as hard as she could Kinoichi screamed as Esmeralda began to rhythmically fuck her with her own back up weapon. ?Who?s sexier? Demanded Esmeralda ?who has the better body and the better set of tits? ?you do, you do please stop I beg you I?ll do anything, anything? ?anything? Esmeralda said slyly. ?Fine she said pulling the wet numb chucks from Kinoichi?s dripping pussy she cut the rope took of her breeches and said eat me bitch Kinoichi obediently bent down and began to eat Esmeralda?s muff.

OhOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH. Don?t stop now that?s it oh fuck yea I'm Cumming I'm cumming.Esmerelda saw Kinoichi hand reach past her but thought little of it until she stopped ?I didn?t tell you to stop bitch keep goi-

SCHTIN
    The sound of a sword sliding into flesh sounded and pain raced from Esmeralda?s pussy up to her stomach ?aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh?she screamed backing away from an unsmiling Kinoichi. Esmeralda rolled over to run away but Kinoichi jumped on her back and pinned her. ?You should have just fucking surrendered she said with contempt then thrust the knife she had taken from Esmeraldas side into her neck.

Kinoishi got up and brushed what blood she could off of herself then realizing that it was hopeless dived into the ocean to give herself a bath. She was a changed girl, she had defeated the alpha bitch of the century and all she could think of was

WHO?S NEXT?

Junior Hostboard Member immortaljoe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ninja vs pirate request

Thanks!

An awesome story. She showed that bitch up. I like that ending ("Who's Next?") and how she developed a love for fighting at the end.

I can't wait to read your other stories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thank you i just wish that as other people shared your veiws i would definately love to be as big as Cage,Jessikafights, or even MikeJV (said with all due respect of course) and i hope that someday people will love my stories as much as they love theirs

Junior Hostboard Member myfordi's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The kind of story that I like to read. I am looking forward to additional chapters

Myfordi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Talking Re: ninja vs pirate request

A nice story ... with pulsating, sexy action ... and some twists & turns too ... enjoyed it! :-)

(Thanks too for the compliment re: my stories ... LOL!)

Meaow
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank both of you I might do a sequel but making this story espicially when I had to make The sword scene understandable I'll definately be doing more stories but more for this one is questionable either way thank you for reading and commenting I love you Jess in a non stalker kind of way basiclly I love your stories and for you to comment makes me want to scream thank you