hey im sorry to the person that sent me the request but for two sisters to fight is kind of hard to do for me so i changed it up a lot but i still hope you enjoy its still about two sisters and its the best i could do so as always thank you for reading

Michelle and misty were like two peas in a pod. They were twin sisters living in Orlando Florida. Michelle was the older of the two she was 4?7 with smallish boobs and black hair while her sister misty was 4?5 with a matching pair and black hair also. They usually got along fine and loved each other a lot in fact sometimes after there mother had gone to sleep misty would sneak into her older sisters room when her mom Sharon was asleep and they would play around cuddling and touching each other.

One day both girls came home from school there mother wasn?t there she worked at WWL also known as the woman's wrestling league. She was constantly bringing home slaves that she had beaten in the ring. The girls decided to go up the stairs for some ?sis-to-sis bonding". They started to head up the stairs when they saw a figure emerge from around the corner. A redheaded girl wearing hip hugging tights with flames going up the sides, a dangerous smile was on her angelic face and as she sauntered over to the girls.
This of course could only be one person-Terrible Red. She was a wrestler that there mother had defeated not even a week ago. "Where?s your mommy? she said looking into the girls terrified faces. Michelle finally got up the courage to speak ?what are you doing in our house, leave before I call the police?please?. I didn?t ask you who?s house it was or what you would do if I don?t leave I asked you where is your mom? demanded red. ?She?s not here ok please leave? begged misty and Michelle gave her a look that screamed YOU IDIOT WHY THE HELL DID YOU FREAKIN SAY THAT. ?Ha? red laughed ?I came not knowing how I was going to get revenge on that little bitch but I didn?t think it would be this easy? she said moving towards the sisters.

Misty and Michelle screamed and ran up the stairs narrowly avoiding capture they both ran into there mother?s room with misty locking the door right before red arrived. ?oh come on girls I'm not gonna hurt you just open the door? ?NO? came misty?s shaky voice from behind the door ?FINE? yelled red then to herself she said there is always another way in.

Behind the door Michelle and misty were freaking out ?oh my god what do we do mom won?t be here for another four hours? cried misty ?wait, wait, wait be quiet? hushed Michelle ?I don?t here anything? ?well maybe she went away maybe we got lucky? said misty with hope in her eyes ?I don?t think so said a voice behind them. This time neither off them screamed but there was a look of pure defiance on there faces.
Fine you won?t leave us alone then we?ll fight you right here right now and kick your ass just like our mom did? said Michelle. ?I wouldn?t want it any other way? said red calmly then she charged.