Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Catfight Stimulus

The following story is an adaptation of A story written by BruceMasher. I tailored it to my interests, and hopefully yours as well. My plan is to use this story as the basis for a new series. Warning, this story is for mature adults only. It contains sexual content and violence.

CATFIGHT STIMULUS

I first found out how much of an aphrodisiac a catfight between two women is for my wife several years ago when I took Amy on vacation to Scotland. Our first night there we arrived late and stayed in a hotel in a gritty part of Glasgow. (Our plan was to leave the next morning for the pastoral beauty of the Scottish Highlands.) Our hotel room overlooked a street and just as we were going to bed, we heard an altercation take place down in the street below. Amy glanced at me, and said, "Interesting. Let?s have a look." She switched off the light, drew back the curtains, and we peered down into the street.

Two young women, both in denim shorts and t-shirts were having a heated argument, noses practially touching as they got in each other?s faces. One of the women was short, but with very muscular thighs and calves. The other women, two or three inches taller, was thinner and lankier, with her hair tied back in a pony tail. A crowd, sensing excitement, was gathering. Amy stood at the window, naked and with her arms folded across her breasts, not visible to the crowd below. We were only two floors up. I stood behind her, slid my arms around her waist, and held her body close to mine. Surprisingly, Amy was trembling, and I could feel light perspiration from her back on my chest.

In a voice both hoarse and hypnotic she said, ?Mark, what do you think is going to happen? Do you thing they?re going to.........um......fight?? The tone of her voice, combined with my own anticipation of a possible catfight, made me incredibly hard, as my cock nestled between her naked ass cheeks. ?Do you want them to fight??, I asked, already sensing what her answer would be. ?Um, well it?s not right, I don?t believe in settling arguments.....um..........I mean......yes... I want them to fight. I want them to fight HARD.? Frankly, it was a miracle I didn?t come against her ass right then and there. I?d never seen my wife so aroused, and it heightened my arousal to a level I?d never known before.

Suddenly the two women below got into each other?s hair and started violently yanking, and Amy let out a delighted squeal. Her eyes were fixed fully on the two fighters; a curious smile spread across her face, and her breath coming in short pants. The fight was in full flow as the women started pulling out clumps of hair from their rivals? scalp. They got into a clinch and toppeled onto the pavement. The fight accelerated into face clawing, with the occasional knee to the crotch. The crowd was obviously enjoying it, as nobody moved to interfere and more groups of people rushed over to watch, forming a circle, including a number of girls who were clearly relishing the sight. Violence was in the air, creating a sexual excitement. I should know, because I was being turned on by it, and also by my naked Amy whom I held in my arms and who was being sexually energized by this display of female brutality. My cock swelled up, pressing against Amy?s ass. Amy briefly turned away from the fight to look at me and smiled, put her hand behind her and started stroking my cock, and then turned back to the fight. She said nothing, but her breathing betrayed her excitement, and she simultaneously stroked me and relished the fight. I have never known her to be so sexual, and she was quite a sexual person.

The fight became more fierce, and suddenly Amy squealed, "Look, blood." I looked down and one of the combatants had blood splattered all over her white T-shirt. Lisa squeezed my cock even harder and I let out a groan. I ran my fingers down her belly and into her cleanly shaven pussy. . It was dripping, as wet as I?ve ever felt it. . "Not yet," she gasped.. "I ....um...want....need to see this to the end. I want....oh God, I want to see them fuck each other up. Ohhhhhhhh.....look at all that blood." My cock in her hand was rock hard. I was close to orgasm. Suddenly, the shorter, muscular fighter mounted her rival and fired a series of hard punches to her tits and face, each punch accentuated by Amys shouting," Yes! Yes! Yes! Kill her! Mash up her face!" The taller girl stopped moving and the shorter girl got up. Like her opponent, her face was a mask of blood, and there were a couple of bald patches on her head, courtesy of the violent hair pulling earlier in the fight.

The fight over, Amy?s breathing was still coming in excited pants and her body, naked in my arms, was trembling. I looked down at the loser and she looked in even worse shape than the victor. "Christ, look at them" I said. "I know," she replied,with a faraway gaze in her eyes. " I don?t think I?ve ever witnessed anything so violent before. I mean, that was like, really savage. There must be something wrong with me, that it?s gotten me so excited. You don?t think less of me Mark, do you? " My cock was fully-grown and ready to come. "Amy " I said. "I have to take you now." "Go on" she said, " take me from behind. Take me in the ass." I did and we simultaneously exploded in a gigantic orgasm. We went to bed and that night, we made love two more times. The memory of the violent confrontation was fueling our sexual passions. And it opened a Pandora?s box of sexual cravings that could only be satiated by more opportunities to witness female savagery.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Catfight Stimulus

I have not received any feedback on this forum to my story. Should I presume that the nature of this story does not appeal to the people here, and that there is no interest in my turning this story into a series?

Senior Hostboard Member Wondering48's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Responded to your story on the other Host Board Forum. I love your writing and surely hope that you continue the story in a series.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

A promising start ... looking for more ... LOL! :-)
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love this story - though brief, it is excellent! Thanks for the effort!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was a good story it didn't really pertain to my tastes but it was well written

Junior Hostboard Member ardoniart's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i liked this story -- and I imagine that the original wasn't so bloody . -- I like it --

I draw catfight stories and if you wanna see some of my work just go to www girlfightcomix (dot) com.

This is one I'd draw up

THANKS

ART :snickerpup:

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: Catfight Stimulus

Quote Originally Posted by marky126 View Post
    .The memory of the violent confrontation was fueling our sexual passions. And it opened a Pandora’s box of sexual cravings that could only be satiated by more opportunities to witness female savagery.
    Sometimes the lead-in to a story is actually an independent little story itself. This piece is almost like a catfight fans short piece of fiction in the New Yorker or Harpers. It tells a story of discovering the catfight lust within us like a seed in seeing it come to full bloom right in the flesh we feel in our passion contorted faces as we will hold the savagery of the primordial image of two women fighting in front of us. this little tale is a complete package itself.

It got me turned on.

pic3