Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mothers and daughters 1.5

You guys have to help me out send any ideas you have for this in a private message this is what i have so far and i don't like it much help me plllllleeeeeaaasssseeeee! comments will also help

I looked at the red envelope with hate as I stood in front of my open blue locker at my high school. Christie?s name was written in cursive with purple ink with a red lipstick kiss was next to it. It had been two weeks since my mother had been nearly fucked senseless by her and her mom Jessie. Since then whenever Christie saw me in the hallway she would give me suggestive glances and make innuendos that only I could understand now she had started slipping these envelopes into my locker with pictures of the torture the were still putting my mom through.
    But as I opened it I could see this one was different instead of a picture of my mom crying as she got fucked in the ass by a 15 inch dildo or close-ups of my mom?s torn pussy as Christie clawed it and blood trickled out, there was a letter that said ?go to your moms office. 11:00?in the same purple cursive writing. There was no address on the front I turned the card over and saw ?4545 white lily lane?. I threw the card away and walked towards my next class. My next fight, my revenge was gonna happen tonight.
    I arrived at the red brick building at 10:45 and entered the door after whispering the number password everyone used to get in to the guard at the front. Once inside the building seemed to transform. There was a nicely furnished lobby with two flat screen TVs showing two girls wrestling in the nude, a nice looking blonde lady with her hair in a bun was sitting at a mahogany desk. She politely asked my name. Jenny Cutters? I replied. ?Wow any relation to Emily Cutters? I nodded slowly then said ?she?s my mother?. ?Hmmmm I?ve heard good things about her but haven?t seen her in a few weeks. What do you need??
    ?I just need to know her locker room number, please?. ?Its 204, oh and I think you better prepare Christie is a tough opponent you know.? I turned back to look at her, how did she know? And how many other people do? Well it was too late to think about that now. I quickly jogged to the locker room took a deep breath and pushed open the door.
    ?Look who decided to show? laughed Christie as I walked in. She was wearing a pink robe and had her blonde hair in a pony tail. Jessie stood next to her also wearing a robe though this one was red with gold trim. In her hand was a red leash with a dog collar at the end, and in that collar was my mother looking as sad and broken as ever. Her creamy white skin was streaked brown and looked slimy.
    ?What did you do to her? I asked as calmly as I could. ?Let?s just say we found a substitute toilet? Christie replied sarcastically as her mom chuckled behind her. ?Let?s give her some time to get ready, after all our match is next? ?what? I exclaimed ?you didn?t think we would be fighting here, that would be so what's the word?uncivilized and the 400 people in the stands would not be able to witness your humiliation?.
    I just stood dumbfounded thinking how well she was milking this cash cow. ?oh and by the way tonight, your not only fighting for your mothers freedom your also fighting for yours, no pressure though.? She Christie and my mother exited the locker room.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mothers and daughters 1.5

Nice start, I could help you write it, by email, if you're interetsed. Since you worked with foeshadow a little on the first one, I think i can trust ys not to share my email with anyone, but so you know, if I do you'd ave to e will ing to up the cilce a step or 2 as I think this story kinda calls for it in my opinion based on the emotional levels of the chatacters. As to the winner I can do it either way, tho I do have a preference for who I'd like to see win. PM me if yo want to discuss the how much help ya want/need before we go to email.

<ike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can't wait to see where this one leads.

Junior Hostboard Member eric-60's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, how many Mothers and Daughters stories are there?
    THANKS