View Poll Results: Who is the hotter Sister? Which siter would kill the other?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jemma is Hotter

8 42.11%
  • Jemma would kill Selena

13 68.42%
  • Selena is Hotter

5 26.32%
  • Selena would kill Jemma

6 31.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: The Women of the IRON-FIST Special Edition Deathmatch Cage Fight - The Revenge

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool The Women of the IRON-FIST Special Edition Deathmatch Cage Fight - The Revenge

The Women of the IRON-FIST Special Edition Deathmatch Cage Fight - The Revenge

First it was Iraq, then with Saddam Hussein gone, Iran became big news, and by 2012 Afghanistan and Pakistan had gone from brush-fire status to two fronts on the new war tearing the Central Asian wilderness in half from Russia to Bengal. Tajikistan and Kazakhstan as well became little wars for the United States of America to fight. Not only did the draft go back into business but the legal age for drinking and screwing drops to 16 with an obvious eye to getting boys and girls out of high school and into khaki and into basic training. Now "reality TV" shows all feature violent physical fights, even those on the Disney Channel.

The new legal age for consent having dropped to 16 years of age sent shock waves through the United States. Every high school had mixed martial arts for both boys and girls as well as rifle and small arms training as part of the sports departments. A not very subtle move on the part of the people of the United States to turn their teenagers into willing fighting machines.

Jemma had just buried her sister when the law changed, and as she left flowers on the grave she faced the television cameras and "called out" Francis's sister Selina.

This fight wouldn't just be a fight by the Roman arena rules by which Kris Kari and Frances Henderson had fought, this would be a grudge match with a blood debt to pay!

Who do you think would win this fight, Jemma or Selena?

Kris Kari’s sister, Jemma
    Jemma McKenzieBrown from High School Musical 3 673541747 jemma mckenzie brown hannah montana premiere ——————————

Francis Henderson’s sister Selena
    selena gomez Selena Gomez1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Women of the IRON-FIST Special Edition Deathmatch Cage Fight - The Revenge

With all due respect, who cares who wins or loses?
    I know I don't.

Just write the story!
    Thanks Ted.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Women of the IRON-FIST Special Edition Deathmatch Cage Fight - The Revenge

No contest - its the blonde.

Write the stories though.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It's not a "close" fight in your eyes, gals and guys.

I like the drama of the fights between equals, even mixed fights.

BUT GOOD NEWS! There are some folks, better writers than I, that SPECIALIZE in one-sided fights.

We should pass this match on to them.

CLICK 4 LARGE SIZE
    Fighting girls big
    Honestly, I write very slowly and seldom, and only when insane with coffee and indecision about two women I would like to ball equally.

I must have written 5 fights between Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johansson, 8 if I count the fights too long or barbaric to post in this forum.

Now my eye is roving - who captures my fancy, there has to be 2, and they both need to "match" in my mind's eye. How do you arrive at your fight fantasies, I mean, choozing the women and designing the combat?:waver: