"Bare knuckles" comes out at the end of the month, has anybody seen it? I've a feeling it's not going to be lethal but maybe it will at least be very harsh.

" Lure" is lurking in almost release status and I suspect there might be at least one or two death fights it but I'm afraid it may be another "bloodlines" but from what I've seen it might be at least a better version of it.

"Tekken"Is rumored to have at least one female flight between Christie and Nina that's pretty hard-core for a martial arts fight, another was a lot better than "Street fighter".

And the British film "bad day" is gonna come out in June end it does have at least one really seriously good female fight.

And that new film with Megan Fox the Western vampire film has a short little catfight by two other actresses in the background but that's about it. God was her "Jennifer's body a drag?

But you know it's just really been a string of disappointments, only "bitch slap" really tried to deliver the goods. So you heard anything any better coming up?

Al include here a little Easter egg of a story idea I went went nowhere with when the site I was putting it on scene to stop posting submissions even though they let you post new thread the new thread Just never showed up. All the same color here for you guys to see if you got any other rumors about something good coming on the horizon.

Easter Egg:

A death in Paradise

A helicopter swooped down out of the bright blue sky of the Hindu island of Ceylon like a lark but then pulls up and reared like a dragonfly over a fountain. From 100 yards away in the guesthouse surrounded by palms and lush jungle and angry Jessica Alba looked with high powered binoculars across the burning white beach sand to the square of concrete on the border of the beach and the jungle upon which to land helicopters. Her gorgeous eyes narrowed, she knew it! The gorgeous Hindu actress and singer Mallika Sherawat stepped daintily off the helicopter onto the rolling stairway without the helicopter ever actually touching the ground. In fact it lifted up and disappeared into the sky as she walked down to the ground and into the beautiful gold Bentley parked in a small strip of road that connected the landing strip to the road up to the main house.

IMAGES REMOVED TO COMPLY WITH THE SITUATION - NO LINKS NOW GUYS, AND NOBODY ELSE'S STUFF ! HELP OUT! THANKS TED MARK

Jessica Alba hissed and threw down the binoculars onto the thick carpet. She picked up a flute of champagne and nervously ran a strawberry around the rim before taking a sip with her perfect pink lips. Her lover loved white. She dyed her hair blonde for him. She was wearing a figure hugging Kashmir white sweater with a turtleneck. She was all for her lover.

But that Hindu bitch with her huge eyes and diamond earrings was wearing a white skirt that went down to her ankles but was hung low on her gorgeous hips and she just wore a small light harem girl brought top they gathered up her olive skinned 34C cup breasts. Jessica whose own breasts were a sweet 34B cup now held this against this masala bitch too.:haha: