NHB FIGHT

Both off us was ready to fight?.

We raise our fists and wait for the signal. It will be a rough fight to the finish. Both topless, in short cut off jeans and boots, bare fists, we are a little nervous. I look at her body sweating in the sun, with the hard muscle slipping under her skin, flexing her rock hard abs, showing her six pack, waiting for the signal.

She is a young blond girl, maybe 19 yo, 20 years younger than me!!!!!, a little higher than me, at 170-172 cm , skinny, maybe 50 to 53 kilo.
The fight start furiously: she come after my breast I go after her belly. We trade punches, kicks, slapping. She hammered my tits good, I managed a few hard punches in her stomach and some kicks below her navel, in pubic area.

We fight furious, showing no mercy. I send a right straight blow in her face, her head go back and i go closer, hitting her twice in her chin. She respond with two hard punches to my belly, and send a sharp knee in my groin. It was a hard kick and a bend forward, she put her hand over my neck and force me to bend more. Three hard knee hit my abs, feeling me with pain. I try to protect may chest and belly but she change tactic and start hitting my back. She hit hard, with force, i feel her rock hard fists hitting my back and try to escape from that position. I want raise back, but she is very powerful, so i can't but see an opportunity and hit her knee, with my boot. I feel the hit was useful, so i hit her again, but my position was not good so i can't hurt her, but she let me go. We both make a few steps back, rise our fists and ready to continue.

She stroke first, two fists explode in my chin, my head burn in pain, my eyes fill with tears, i shake my head, block another punch with my arm ans send a strait punch in her nose and another in her left side of her head. She make a step back, me one forward and launch another fist in her chest, flatter her right tit. She come over my furious, try to punch my head, but i bend forward, let the punches flying above my head and launch my attack to her complete unprotected belly: two hard upper cuts hit her lover belly, below her novel, but not hurt her rock hard abs...instead i feel a sharp pain in my neck...where her elbow hit me from above. My knee shake and i was ready to fall, but her knee rise quick in hit my chest, drawing al air from my lungs. She make a step back and i fall like a tree. I was in relay trouble. I roll away from her, try to rise on my knee and elbows. I see her foot close to my head, and i move away my face in the last moment. That move make her to lose her balance, i rise quick in my fist explode in her pussy: i hit her with full force, without mercy. She fall with her hands between her legs, i jump over her, hit her with my elbow, in her side of the body. I was a full force blow, followed by another blow in her chest. The sound of hitting her body with my elbow was very loud. She fall on her back, i go over her and start punching her face and head with furious fists. She tray to protect her head, reveal her belly and stomach. I hit her solar plexus hard, twice, making her yelling. Then my knee explode in her pussy, hitting her hard, with full force. I jump on my foot and start kicking her, like a ball. She roll away avoiding me and rise at her foot to, fist up, ready to fight. She was hard like a rock!

We circle in each other in the middle of the fight space, exchange punches, try to block, hitting again. A hard fist landed on my belly, and she make a quick combination, left-right to the chin. I make a step back, rise my arm to protect the face and another bomb explode in my stomach, filling me with pain. She was bad and aggressive. I go after her but her knee rise and penetrate by lower belly....aucchhh the pain was huge but i managed to resist and send her a fist in the liver, from close range.

Hard punches landed on my chest, ribs cage and belly. My fist target her stomach, plexus, ribcage to! Our body become red, and pink from the punches. Pain was constant but manageable, and saw her fighting determination was not at top. After a few minutes I catch her hand, bend it over and expose her back. A few fierce punching in her back and kidney make her body soft. I saw an opening and kick her behind her knee, put her on the floor and start kick her body. I stomp her belly and tits. I jump over her, land with my knee un her navel, drove out all the air from her lungs and start crushed her buddy with hard fists. I feel her body become weaker and weaker. I jump on my feet and start kicking her again. He try to get up, in all four, and her belly become a target for kicking from below. She fall dawn again, jump on her back and grab her hair and start deliver punch after punch in her back, neck, kidney, liver.

My fists was really hurting me when I feel her body tremble and shaking. She was finished?.