View Poll Results: Which would win in true, brutal, feminine fight.

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kate easy

6 18.18%
  • Mom easy

0 0%
  • Kate after a long fight

13 39.39%
  • Mom after a long fight

14 42.42%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY MOM vs Kate

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

MY MOM vs Kate

Just today looking through forum I wondered how my mum would fight. These are my mom's true photo. I think that she never will find out that I placed it on forum. When my mum was at elementary and middle school she fought with sister ( It happens from discordant sisters so) and once or twice at school. Aunt told me. I don't know what scores of her fights were. She keep placid normally, but when she will get excited she happens impetuous. I placed her photos and Kate photo. Both women are similar size. How you think. Which would win in true, brutal, feminine fight. How would such fight looked?

My mom: 50 years, height: 168 cm:

678e2ba26f81daaamed

b444b63c52b8b55amed

7a1103dde8aa41ce

35d79b53a86abea4med

Kate: 49 years, height 169 cm:

4d748c13bc1124cf

I will be thankful if someone will write some story about this fight.

WriteThisWay

Re: MY MOM vs Kate

I can't tell, are they belugas or bowheads? :lol::snickerpup::laffingassoff::mooning:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Look on streets. Different women are. Foundation my subject lies that every woman has some potential to fight. It will suffice that she will be factorials provoked by different woman which she does not fear. If Kate would quarreled with my mother and would offended her then I am sure that mom would slap her or caught her hair. THEN TO FIGHT BEGAN. In opposite situation, if mom would offended Kate then Kate attack mom. Estimating rival both women did not fear to rival and every would think that she would win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: MY MOM vs Kate

Quote Originally Posted by rozczochrany View Post
    These are my mom's true photo. When my mum was at elementary and middle school she fought with sister. Aunt told me. I don't know what scores of her fights were. Both women are similar size. Which would win in true, brutal, feminine fight. How would such fight looked?

My mom: 50 years, height: 168 cm:
    Kate: 49 years, height 169 cm
    One year difference, and one centimeter difference is nothing, really. It would depend on their tempers at the moment. Judging their characters from the photos you provide, I'd think Mom is a sweeter sort of person, able to defend herself but not one to bully someone... Aunt looks more dominant, trying to look sexy, and possibly not fending off ?friendly? rremarks by man, and hands running over her buttocks when they pass her close enough!

Those fights in grammar (elementary) school and highschool (middle school) were won by Kate, certainly. How do I know? It was SHE who told you about it - and if she had not won those hair-tearing catfights she would not have been bubbling about it to her nephew, which by the way she may consider to be grown-up enough to test his muscle in a mixed fight with auntie!...

But I wonder if (and this is a remote hypothesis only!) Kate had been un-dressed like that on the photo, Pah happened by, and saying, ?Excuse me!? but instead closing the bedroom door had stayed there, making a couple of appreciative comments on how her age did not show so much as in your Mom's belly, and sagging breasts, she would (maybe - just as an hypothetical thing that might have happened) come to door frame, and give a thank you kiss, that would go into a deep kiss, some fondling, some further stripping, and a tumble onto bed.

Time usually runs faster than expected at such a situation. Mom would be coming from the beach below leaving the door open to facilitate bentilation of the house under such a summer heat, and walk naked feet to change her dripping bikini and take a shower - and be caught by the unexpected scene in the visitor's bedroom, the first on top of the steps in the first floor.

Now, I almost could see the pitched battle, full of screaming, shouting abuse, shoving the nude Pah ou of their way. One Mom in fury against the slightly younger sister who tended to keep all the better looking boys in high-school, and humiliate her in their school yard fights... One Aunt too proud to concede she was misbehaving, and remembering how superiro she was to her feeble, softer, older sister...

I'd say they would fight for over 15 minutes non stop, both having their clothes ripped off by savage claws, then slapping each other's bodies and faces red, their fists burying in their soft breasts, and bellies, and thighs, trying to pummell each other into defeat... Your Pah, meantime, is sorry he is not a muslim so he could have both Mom and Aunt as wives, and having great difficulty to find his clothes, evade the kicking from both fighters, and not ejaculate on the fluffy bedroom carpet.

Akthough the one sobbing, and crying, is Mom, I think that she would prevail - probably by some nasty submission hold on Aunt Kate... I don't know what that would be!

a) Schoolgirl-pin and breast smother;
    b) Reverse bear-hug and tit claw;
    c) Breast biting;
    d) Pussy clawing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know who would win, but your mom's better-looking! B^)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, you're the only one who would tell another member that his mother's ugly. B^)

Suffice it to say that while I don't particularly want to see two women I find *completely* unattractive fighting, I have been known to find attractiveness in a very wide variety of women. YMMV.

Junior Hostboard Member girlsfightlover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don t really know who d win, but I voted for your mother cause I like her better from what I see.

They re no models for sure and they haven t been Miss World when they ve been younger. Not the women I d fantasize about, but if I d see them fight for real I would not turn my eyes away. Not only because the thought of sisters in a fight is intriguing for me. They still look feminine enough to me that I d enjoy a fight between them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would permit mom to fight from Kate. I would not break fight and I would dope mom. Fight was to interesting.

Vote tells that women have even odds.

Junior Hostboard Member haengebusen's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mom willl be k.o.ed at once.
    She will go down after two punches to her chubby navel. As every sagging-breasted girl she can't stand punches to her body. And it is obvious, that Kate's breasts are as big as blondy's but less sagging.
    I would like to observe that fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your mom in pic #3 in that skirt and kate in a panty girdle long-legged and that bra would be perfect.
    They would both pass out from exhaustion.
    It comes down to who can stay on top the longest and tit smother the other.
    The lace bra's would grinfd both womens soft flesh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast