Barn

Bettina visited me on a beautiful summer day on my farm. After a night she will feed the cats. She puts on the too tight jeans and rough. Hiking shoes with firmer sole. The place is not visible from the street. Stripped to the waist she leaves the house to the barn. 172cm and 65kg, for her 42 years hang their 75 b too much. Finally, it has proved to me last night that her right tit with pencil test while two remain liable only left a pencil. Her stomach is above the belt. Her long black hair frames her shoulders.
She just disappeared in the barn, as Heike moves on the court. I'm surprised, did not expect it. Heike almost jumps out of the rolling car and quickly move into the barn. Betty turns to her. When she realizes Heike panic rising in her eyes. "Oh no. You got me twice beaten. Not again!" Heike is grinning at her. Heike's fist crashing under its chin. Groaning, she staggers to the side to its knees.
Heike before they can hold it jumps up and runs out of the barn, runs into the house. Heike follows her rapid but reasonable step. As Heike reached the front door, Betty stands before her. Heike starts and remains rooted to the spot. Breathing heavily, Betty is just about her, shake her naked breasts. Heike aimed a shotgun at them snorts: "finally disappear."
Heike is uncertain, stops. Would she pull the trigger? Betty walks up to Heike, now holds the shotgun across the front of her chest. She pushes Heike back with the gun. Heike accesses instantly wants her wrest the shotgun. Both are fighting for this rifle. The gun cross between the rip and push them to it. Betty holds her arms while leaning halfway.
Heike leaves her fist slip over the rifle and joins. The blow hits with full force Bettina's mouth. The head thrown back and blood dripping from his lips. With eyes rolling as she is not mistress of her body. Blood drips on her sagging breasts. She is knocked out standing, can not move. But it also does not fall.
Heike their attempts to wrest the gun, but she holds despite the faint notes with desperate hands, to tear your muscles tense. Far obtained from Heike and boxing with full force between the navel and stomach. It claps loudly as Heikes hits his fist on the soft belly. Bettina's breasts and belly wobble from the blow, as I would have never dreamed of.
"Uuuuuooohhhh", throaty and deep. Choking, pulled the elbows close to the body it curves to the waist and slowly sinks to his knees, drops the gun. Heike grabs it, opens the gun: it is empty, no cartridge.
Betty is already uncertain again, with wobbly legs. Heike angry takes the gun. Betty has taken her with an unloaded gun at bay! Heike considered Bettina's belly, that runs on the belt. Heike takes the gun and pushes the tip of the barrel stuck in their stomach.
"Aahhhhhhh" They keep the wobbly belly and falls back on his knees.
I call to Heike: "Look forward to she has no chance, she's already done..!" Heike is satisfied before her, legs apart, looking arrogantly down to the vanquished. But Bettina right fist up fast, take Heike in the column. The blow is not hard to have very Heikes strokes weakened her body. But the impact surprised Heike, Heike that it must bend far forward involuntarily. Bettina's left fist, then flies up and hits the face, so that Heike falls on her butt. Heike's nose is bleeding but she does not feel drowsy. Heike now pulls her shirt out of it. For a second, Bettina stares at the breasts of the opponent.
Same time, both on its feet. Boxing, Bettina against Heike no chance that they know. So Betty crashes on Heike, Heike hugs to defeat them. She pushes her over and Heike Heike feel Bettina's 12 kg more weight. Heike but also feel that it is not 12kg more muscle. Bettina's sweaty belly rubs on her belly and Bettina trained by the blood sticky breasts press against hers. Heike satisfied notes that their two body parts are much stronger, her own stomach as compared even harsh. Bettina boxing on the navel and her fist smashes off of this hard toned abs without Heike test seriously.

Heike responds with a punch was aimed at Bettina's right side, just below the ribs. Among connoisseurs cry a classic hooks to the liver, the Betty and can bend. I see that her belly bulge again in two "lov angels" on the belt. It excites me to think Heikes thumb could hit between the two bacon rolls, sink into them. But instead, Heike turns her right arm on his back and pulls her head up by my hair. Overstretched with out stretched breasts Heike she pushes in front of them to run so that they Heike force, with momentum against the wall. With the breasts they will first encounter the wall, groaning the air escapes her lungs.
"My breasts," she moans softly as she retires Heike. Heike again pushes it forward and it is crashing with the breasts first against the wall. A low moan, Heike let go. Bettina's legs slip away and she falls silently to the ground. They lie motionless RECOURSE. Heike look scornfully upon them. With the toe Heike encounters in their side, but Betty can not move where he falls. From it the third time knocked out beaten.

"You should get another bodyguard," Heike calls to me. Then she goes from the farm.