Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: T'ween League -1

You did a lot of work and it is appreciated, just not my cup of tea but some others viewers on this board I know will appreciate the time you put into it.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

:thankU:

PS: (I don't have the knowledge to write a story such as yours. You are unique.)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I been writing a bully series in my club, gonna be posting a lot. I don't consider myself as good as C's stories but I was inspired by him. Hope you come and read later as I usually post a month's worth of writing around the first.
    Stay Jazzy.
    Stone
    Yahoo! Groups

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is my continuation of my Family League series. There is a Sr. Division ; Prime Division ; Teen Division & T'ween Division (training division)
    I have posted most of my Family League stories on this site over the years. All of my Family League stories are fiction. (all Division) I have also posted true accounts which I disignate at
    the start of the account.In real life ; I have never participated or seen an under-age match due to the strict rules of our Club.
    I bring all of the above up due to the amount of e-mail I have received.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Really digging all the unfair scenarios here. I understand some people don't dig it, but for me things like 2 on 1 fights and older kids against younger kids really works. Thanks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJBrett View Post
    Really digging all the unfair scenarios here. I understand some people don't dig it, but for me things like 2 on 1 fights and older kids against younger kids really works. Thanks.
    I'm with you Brett. I also get into the fantasy of the older vs. younger matches with the older wrestler working over the unlucky younger fighter. Guess it's the "older heel vs. younger face" scenario that gets me every time. hehe. Especially like when the family angle is thrown in. Moms/Dads vs. their own Daughters/Sons, 2 vs. 1, Father/Daughter vs. rival Father/Daughter, teen girl vs. her little sister, youngsters going at it pro style while parents watch, root and interfere(?!) from ring side, etc. The list goes on and on.

The big difference between me and our famous writer here is that I pretty much just get into the fantasy of the wrestling match without the sexual stakes and consequences. For me, it's all about the fighting and wrestling. But as they say, everyone has their own "thing" when it comes to this wrestling scene we're all into. I don't criticize someone else's likes/dislikes. I just enjoy the stuff that hits or comes close to my particular interest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12