Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post My Wife's New Passion Part 1

My name is Mike, and my wife Angela and I have been into mixed wrestling now for the last two years. My wife hasn?t always been into mixed wrestling and I initially took great lengths to keep my fetish separate from our married life. We have an open marriage and have done some swinging but I just kind of felt I needed to have my own fantasies. I have been involved in various types of matches with women (fetish, semi and fully competitive) for about fifteen years. About two and a half years ago after we just had sex my wife told me that she wanted to do some experimenting of her own. I told her that I would support whatever she wanted to do, but when she mentioned that she wanted to compete in competitive mixed matches with men that were a lot bigger and stronger than she was I was a little surprised. My wife is not a petite woman, but neither is she particularly large, she is about 5?7 and weighs anywhere between 155 and 165 pounds. Her weight is not fat, and she stays in great shape working out with me several days a week as well as doing taekwondo four times a week. Angela told me that she has secretly been a huge fan of the mixed martial arts matches on television and has fantasized about being in those types of matches with men. She also told me she wished they would start a mixed gender league so she could join it. Needless to say I was quite surprised by her request and her admissions, but because she has supported me in all of my extracurricular activities I did not dismiss the idea outright. I explained to her that since I had been around for fifteen years I knew the type of guys that went full competitive with women and informed her that they were not gentle and in fact a lot of them got off on working a smaller, weaker woman over as hard as they could. She seemed insulted by my lack of faith in her abilities and assured me that she could handle herself and succeed. I told her that I would go along with her request if she agreed to a few stipulations. She asked me what they were. First, I told her that she would need to agree to train with me for about three months before she even had her first match. I am about 6?1 and weigh between 215 and 230 pounds depending on how hard I have been hitting the weights so I thought that I might be the one to best get her prepared for what she was going to be facing. Secondly, these matches were not to take place at our home because I did not want things getting out of hand. She asked me where they could take place then and I told her that I would talk to my friend Rob at the club and see if he would be interested in adding ?competitive? matches to the list of services offered at his club. She again agreed and asked me to talk to him as soon as I could because this has been an ?itch? she has wanted to scratch for a long time.
    The next day I made a trip to one of the clubs that I sometimes have my matches at, Flamingo Girls Wrestling. I am old college buddies with the owner Rob and he often gives me a discount. I hadn?t seen him in a few months so we spent about an hour catching up before I got into the reason I was there. I told him about Angela?s confessions to me the night before and her overwhelming desire to go through with them. Rob just laughed at me, but then got serious and said he didn?t think it was a good idea. He went on to say that he has a huge interest list for ?competitive? matches from the men that frequent his club. Just a note a ?competitive? match is more like a mixed martial arts match then a wrestling match. Essentially, the match consists of three six minute rounds beginning in a neutral position with both opponents standing and the only rules are that you cannot hit your opponent in the eyes/face area and cannot attack their knees in any way, but anything else is fair game. He went on to say that none of his seven women want to participate in them after what happened to Jenny and Casey, and he could not afford the spike in his insurance premiums to cover the type of injuries that were occurring to his girls. He said that none of the girls ever won any of the matches and two of them, Jenny and Casey, were hospitalized as a result. He explained that Jenny has to have one of her nipples reconstructed after a horrendous titty twister nearly tore it off and Casey suffered a crushed pubic bone after getting kicked in the vagina. He said the insurance premiums hit the roof after those claims. I told him that I understood his concerns but appealed to the businessman in him. I said done right this could be a real moneymaker because you have the demand and you?ll corner the market. I said my wife, Angela, could be the only supply. Rob still seemed hesitant but I went on to say that I have some ideas to avoid future insurance problems. He seemed eager to listen. I told him that first you change the round structure to three two minute rounds and instead of neutral positions all three rounds the woman would be in the top position for the first two rounds. Next, I said you have a judge in the room, preferably a male, during the match to prevent things from getting too out of hand. The judge can also serve as the person who awards the match based on performance if no one submits/ cannot continue and the match goes all three rounds. Rob looked very interested and said that might solve a lot of the injury problems but what about the girls? morale? If they don?t think they have a chance to win they won?t participate and no offense your wife cannot wrestle a ?competitive? match every hour. I said when you have a situation where the weight differential between the male and female opponents exceeds forty pounds ( I said forty because I knew Angela wanted to wrestle men that weighed more than 200 pounds) some additional requirements kick in. First, the male opponent may only attack the women?s breasts starting in the second round. Second, the match then becomes a semi-nude match with the male and female opponent both required to be topless and dressed in tan or sheer nude pantyhose. Third, the male opponent must also wear a rubber band around the neck of his scrotum that forces his testicles to be tight at the bottom. Rob smiled cruelly because he knew where I was going with this. Rob said he wasn?t sure that many of the men on his interest list would still participate with all of these changes and conditions. I told him as an added incentive you could advertise that if the male opponent wins the match then they get half of their money back, and when a competitive match costs $600 that could be a huge incentive. Rob said he thinks that this just might work and inquired what Angela and I wanted out of the deal. I told him that a kickback of $100 a match was not unreasonable and all of my future matches there would be on the house. He agreed and said if everything lined up o.k. he would begin taking an interest list again. I told him that I would be working with Angela for three months so make that his target date and fudge the list a little to get someone who was not completely out of control. We shook hands and left. When I arrived home I told Angela about my discussion with Rob and how I think this might actually happen. She looked as if she bit her lip a little in sexual excitement. I told her to get some rest because we start training tomorrow.
    The next day I woke Angela up at about 5:00 a.m. She almost sprung out of bed. I told her the first thing she needs to do is go and run five miles and then do 100 sit ups. I said this was going to be in addition to our daily routine every day. She seemed upset at the lack of action but I told her that these matches are going to be an intense six minutes and most men will start running out of gas in the third round because they don?t work on cardio as much and their bigger muscles start suffering from lactic acid buildup. I also said that we were going to bulk her up a little and add about 500-1000 calories to her diet every day. I must admit Angela was a little enthusiastic about her training, almost too enthusiastic. After about five weeks of this I believed we were ready to get down to business. Angela had definitely put on a few pounds and hovered around a solid 165 or so. When I told her we were going to start sparring the next day to get ready she hardly slept the night before. The next morning we ate breakfast and I gave her the tan pantyhose she would wear as a uniform. I told her to put them on with no underwear underneath. I went into one of our other bathrooms and got into a pair of tan pantyhose that I was able to find in my size. Before I pulled the pantyhose all the way up I forced my egg sized balls to the bottom of my scrotum and put a thick rubber band over the top. I walked out to our living room and waited for Angela. It felt strange being in pantyhose again but I had wrestled in them in the past. Angela took another twenty minutes before she finally appeared from the bathroom and what a sight. For whatever reason, she had decided to take a clipper and shave off all of her beautiful red hair to the point where she was almost bald, barely even a crew cut. I asked her what was she doing and she said she did not want to give some man an advantage of being able to grab her hair. The fact that her naked 36 D?s were swinging left to right as she walked almost calmed me down, but I went ahead and told her that she looked absolutely ridiculous and maybe now that all that hair is out of her ears she will begin listening to what I have to say. She gave me an icy stare and fumed. After a minute of stewing she finally said, ?Oh yeah, look whose talking genius because I don?t think you could look any more stupid then you do now. I got close to her informed her that this is what her opponents will be wearing and it is all part of your strategy to win so listen up unless you want both your tits bruised back and blue and nipples or clit torn off after every match. She looked at me with a confused expression and said o.k. what is ?my? strategy then? I said it?s so simple even you could remember it, ?Smash their balls so hard that they cannot continue!? She seemed skeptical and said, ?I?ve nailed plenty of guys in the balls during my taekwondo classes and they always seem to be able to continue after a few minutes. I flicked the nipple of her left breast hard and said listen up. Men in martial arts almost always wear cups and are trained to keep their testicles protected. Here we have taken steps to make your opponent?s balls more vulnerable. First, your opponent?s balls will be readily available and accessible the two rounds you start in the top position. I flicked her other breast hard and said second, your opponent?s balls will be stretched to the bottom of their scrotum and bound there with a large rubber band for maximum exposure because they will have no room to ?float? around in the scrotum after a kick/knee. Third, I flicked her left breast harder this time causing it to redden and inflame, your opponent will be wearing these ?ridiculous? looking tan or sheer pantyhose which will keep their balls in one place between their legs so when you kick them with your size 10 ? clown foot they will have nowhere to go but up and be crushed against their pelvic bone. And lastly, you will be topless and have no underwear under your pantyhose so even as stupid as you look right now you should cause your opponent to become at least semi-hard and take their last line of defense, their cock, out of the way of partially shielding their balls from any blow. I said, ?Let me show you,? and as I looked down to point to my own 7 ? inches of erect meat I saw that size 10 ? pantyhosed clown foot rocketing up between the V shape in my legs. Apparently, my wife had been listening carefully and when I looked down turned her left hip to the side stepped back and decided to test my theory.

Junior Hostboard Member smacknutz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Wife's New Passion Part 1

This is one time I wish I could say that I had been completely wrong. The bridge area of wife?s foot impacted both of my bound balls and drove them the short distance in my tight tan pantyhose until they were smashed against my pelvic bone. I let out a loud OOOOMMMPH after the impact and immediately bent over and cupped my balls. In fifteen years of wrestling women I had been hit in the balls hundreds of time and I was usually able to continue a match if the blow was not too hard or had been off target, but I knew this was not going to be one of those times. I looked at my wife who was simply standing with her hands on her hips and a smirk on her face. I tried to shoot her a menacing look, but when my balls shot another wave of pain through my body like a cannon. I bent over further and my legs began to shake. I began to have trouble breathing as my mouth went dry and I felt a churning in my stomach. My legs bent even further and it seemed that I had broken out in a cold sweat, and as I saw my reflection in a mirror I had almost gone completely pale. My eyes were squinted shut in agony and I was running on willpower alone. I didn?t see my wife walking up behind me, but I heard the swishing sound of her pantyhose legs rubbing against each other. She put her hands on the back of my shoulders, leaned on me to the point her 36 D breasts were laying on my back and side and brought her face down to mine. Her breath on my now sweat riddled face provided a welcomed breeze as she said in a sexy voice, ?Baby, I know you?re a big tough man, but your balls are crushed and there is now way you can continue, go down.? I gritted my teeth in pain and my balls felt like they were the size of tennis balls at this point. I wanted to take her up on her offer, but this was my wife and putting pride aside I needed to train her properly and train her not to have mercy on her opponents in a match otherwise they would take advantage of her and rip her apart for her mercy. I opened my eyes to look lovingly in hers and explained what I was thinking. She just nodded in agreement and her eyes seemed to have watered up a little. I told her that I loved her and took my hands off of my balls and put my arms to the side to steady myself. I told her to give me her best move and finish me off. She wiped her eyes and said o.k. I managed to croak out that she is giving me a rematch when I?m up to it and she seemed to snicker. Then she got serious and said to wrap my arms around her. I got behind her almost humping her pantyhosed ass. She responded by grinding into me a little. I kissed her neck and said I was ready. My wife thrust her pantyhosed butt out creating a space between us; she then moved her left leg out a little and then shot it upward at an angle as she put her head down. Her wide heel launched up and pancaked both of my already swollen balls against my pelvic bone again. I couldn?t believe the move because I never knew my wife was so skilled. She smashed my balls so hard that my now flaccid penis shot out a jet of cum, which I knew was possible if you smashed the sperm storage area of the testicle, but I thought you could only do that by squeezing. I immediately crumpled to the ground. I was staring up at my wife as my vision began to blur and saw her furiously working her cunt with her hand in an almost primal heat. Then mercifully, I passed out from the pain. To be continued???????????

Junior Hostboard Member smacknutz's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: My Wife's New Passion Part 1

Nice story