Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Russian Girl Gang Wars - Video and Analysis

Sounds like some interesting stuff, but are the links still working?
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I think the ones I posted are

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks, Cage, yours are working. It's interesting, amusing & frightening that girls are IRL engaging in this: almost like a sport or type of entertainment ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I've done a little investigation of this for my fight stories (purely intellectual endeavor - no prurient interest at all, not here, no siree, quick look over there at that other guy).

In friend of mine with four daughters tells me in amazed horror that girls wrestling at slumber parties is a now party entertainment for the girls, especially tweeners. I did not believe this until I did a little utube search for slumber parties and saw wrestling matches, thong snapping, face slapping and two actual fights with girls alternating between cheering and yell-whispering "don't shout my mom will hear"...lol...the future is bleak.

A mother of three teen girls, an acquaitance unfamiliar with my hobby, says that videos and movies showing girls fighting encourage behavior, and just like in the old days when boys felt compelled to fight to prove themselves nowaways there is actual social pressure for a girl to get into at least one fight with an audience to prove herself. All three of hers have been in ritualized "bathroom fights" that last about two minutes and end with marked up faces but little damage. She found out because the youngest got caught and during the parental inquisition following school notification revealed the depth of the ritualized challenge and combat girl culture at that particularly "high-end" charter school.

Now girl gangs in NYC and LA are nothing like the hooligan fights on utube. They used to be, but they've moved upward from fists and boots, through bats and blades, to AK's and uzis. Still, the tribal urge that males inherited from our ape bands seems to have been adopted by females for the first time. You've come a long way baby.

I hope the russian girls and the polish girls and I understand the english girls film and document their victories, purely for their own glorification of course.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi Cage

Yes, I've engaged in fun, sometimes even nude, wrestling with my own gf Emma, and some other girls, but what I see around and you're reporting on, is certainly a more widespread growth of more intense fighting for fighting's sake, rather than the more erotic play my gf's and I engage in.

Of course, we as women can be as competitive as guys and I myself competed in sport internationally in the 70's, and there it's really, really tough to 'survive' and make it to the top! Am also well-trained in martial arts, but don't go looking for trouble and testing myself against other women in hand to hand combat - it's contrary to the philosophy of jeet-kune-do - which is largely for self-defense purposes and a healthy way of life.

Ah well, suppose times are certainly changing ... it seems a lot of young girls in these gangs might be bored, and maybe also some have been spurred on by their boyfriends, brothers, etc. to engage in these activities, and not necessarily by their own choice?

Meaow
    Jessie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Jessie, as to the girls fighting more seriously because of boys...I think that's definitely one of the primary causes

In the old Vietnam days one of the endless duh comments dressed up in psycobabble (which was just coming into the culture smog among the jabbering classes) was the question, why do men fight? why do men go to war? why are men so unwilling to show weakness? etc. The best answer of course was "Because the women are watching."

Male fighting in the animal world and in the human teen world has always been about making a statement of sexual viability to the watching females and driving off the competing males...but like most things we too intelligent apes have taken it a bit too far and organized are chimp troops for total war...

Now that modern society has tried to beat the individualized violence out of men its ironic, and predictable, that women are becoming more and more violent and once again most often its because the boys are watching and cheering it on...more often than not one of the common insults the fighting girls sling at each other before and during the fight is "pussy" which has to take irony to a new peak...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cage View Post
    ... more often than not one of the common insults the fighting girls sling at each other before and during the fight is "pussy" which has to take irony to a new peak...
    Indeed, times are changing ... SIGH, think I'm getting old & dotty in some respects ... In my whole life, I only had two real fights, the one ending inconclusively with us separated, but in the other at high school, I knocked a girl unconscious in the shower, BUT afterwards felt terrible & ashamed that I'd let my temper get the better of me!

Think that doing sport at a high level helped me channel my extra energies in a positive way ... and though I competed aggressively, we were always good friends afterwards (well with most of the other girls) ... Ah well, some fond memories of great 'battles' on the sportsfield come flooding back ... some great wins and some bad losses too ... wink!

Ciao
    Jessie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

since I failed in my last video post I thought I'd make one more attempt

a beach 3 on 3 fight...big group of girls watching

beachgreat.flv.flv