0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Catfight For Mistress

A Catfight Story

A Catfight Story
    ?a continuation of the previous cockfight story ? duelling Mistress and Mistress Bianca pit their eager female slaves against each in a depraved contest of mutual pleasure, pain and endurance.
    I eagerly awaited the spectacle. As a reward for my performance for Mistress in the cockfight against Mistress Bianca?s male slave, Mistress had generously given me permission to watch the upcoming battle between her and Mistress Bianca?s female slaves. I was eager to observe what should prove to be an intense contest. I knew well enough the slave that Mistress was to order into the contest ? referred to as Steel. Her desire to please Mistress as well as her genuine enjoyment of depravity and pain ? she was a dedicated sadist and pain slut who loved to take as much as she gave - should make for a memorable event.
    I helped Master prepare the arena for the upcoming event. This was the same arena that witnessed the marathon cockfight not long ago. A medium sized room with a series of chairs and lounges arranged in a U shape. A small table was placed just outside the open end of the U. This table had a number of vital pieces of equipment, hidden by a black cloth. In the centre of the U, a set of mats (similar to those in a gym) had been set up. These mats came close to the front of the lounges and chairs. The room itself had soft lighting - lit black candles on two candelabras in opposite corners helped the low voltage lights on the chandelier. The windows were covered with dark crimson curtains. The temperature was warm, but not overwhelming - just enough to cause a light sweat. Upon completion of the setup I was ordered to wait in a corner ? wearing only my collar.
    Due to the expected level of suffering, depravity and destruction, Master and Mistress kept this as a private event. Mistress Bianca, and her slave combatant called Athena would obviously attend. The only other attendees being Master, Mistress and I, and an additional make slave of Mistress Bianca. Apparently both my and his cock would be needed during the catfight.
    Mistress Bianca and her slaves arrived exactly on time ? wearing long overcoats that they removed upon entering the room. Mistress Bianca was wearing a black leather corset, with her tits hanging over the top and her pussy totally exposed. Below this she had on knee high stiletto boots. Her male slave was naked other than his collar. Athena was wearing a black latex mask that covered her head completely except for a wide hole for her mouth, a couple of small nostril holes to aid breathing, and two holes for her eyes. Around her neck was her collar. Athena also had on black latex gloves that stretched to a few inches above her elbows. Importantly the fingers had been cut off on the gloves allowing her fingers and black painted fingernails to be available. On her feet she had black latex boots that finished partially up her thighs. Athena?s entire torso was completely bare. Her C cup tits hung from her chest, while her shaved pussy left her clit and moist pouting lips visible. Athena was ordered to stand in the corner of the room.
    In the opposing corner stood Steel ? She was similar to Athena: 5?9? tall and probably closer to a size 16, and was dressed identically as her opponent. A black latex mask with collar. Black latex gloves fingers cut off exposing black painted fingernails. Similar style black latex boots finishing up her thighs. As per Athena, Steel?s torso was completely bare ? ample D cup tits hanging and clit proudly erect above her trimmed pussy, lips hanging, upon which one could see visible moisture and slight red swelling of anticipation.
    Both slaves glared at each other through their masks.
    Master asked for some quiet and then addressed those present. ?Welcome to another session in the battle between Mistress and Mistress Bianca? he began. ?Just to recount the events and context so we are all clear: In the last session Mistress and Mistresses male slaves fought a gruelling cockfight for our amusement and the honour of their Mistresses. This resulted in Mistresses slave outlasting Mistress Bianca?s? Master noted with a smile.
    ?Mistress Bianca challenged Mistress at the conclusion of the cockfight to a mixed slave fight or female slave catfight to see if the cockfight was a one off fluke. Mistress and I thought this was just Mistress Bianca letting off steam, until she approached us with a challenge that was just too good to refuse.?
    Master continued ?Mistress Bianca?s slave, Athena, knew of her Mistresses situation and begged to be allowed to catfight for her Mistress?She also begged that her Mistress suggest Steel as her opponent. It turned out that they have some history, resulting in a deep seated hatred of each other.?
    Mistress continued, ?Somehow, word of this challenge was gotten to Steel, who rightly informed me of this unauthorised contact. Steel begged Master and I to pit her against Athena... promising to perform any act and endure whatever required if I would grant her permission to meet Athena claw to claw and pussy to pussy. With such an offer how could we not unleash these two slave cats against each other?
    ?This battle, however, should prove to be exceptional? Master chipped in with a smile.
    ?That?s right ? continued Mistress with a menacing grin. ?Two slaves that hate each other so much makes for a good fight, but how do we know they both show the required devotion to their Mistress?? Mistress asked rhetorically. ?So we have a few special aspects of the upcoming battle.? Mistress continued, answering her own question. ?You will not doubt visually enjoy what both slaves are wearing. Mistress Bianca and I agreed to this dress specifically. It leaves the pussy, arsehole and tits completely open and unfettered, and fittingly for a catfight, the fingerless gloves allow claws to be properly deployed.?
    Master added ?The mask has the same function as in the cockfight. Identities are of no consequence. Each Mistress is simply pitting tits, pussies and arseholes that they own to a contest of endurance, pleasure and pain. All we are interested in is each anonymous slave performing what ever acts are required to satisfy their owner. The masks help reinforce the primal nature of the contest as well as the devotion of the wearer to its Mistress.?
    Mistress continued. ?Steel and Athena have both begged to be allowed to go claw to claw and pussy to pussy. Mistress Bianca and I are more than happy to oblige, and the attire should ensure that they get what they wish for: unfettered access to the others pussy, tits and arse. I trust they show the appropriate level of devotion to be worthy of the opportunity we are granting them.?
    ?Speaking of devotion? chipped in Mistress Bianca ?destroying the cunt of another slave you personally hate is not that much of a test. A simple catfight is far too easy ? I can see that at the pub! So, we have some interesting variations on catfighting and sexfighting to ensure devotion is tested appropriately. What we want to see is how far will each slave go to honour its Mistress? It may be willing to destroy the others cunt, but is it willing to open its cunt up to be destroyed by the other just to amuse its Mistress??
    ?What say you slaves?? Mistress asked of the waiting combatants ?Are you worthy of the depraved task at hand??
    ?Yes Mistress? replied both slaves
    ?Are you prepared to do what it takes to prove your devotion to your Mistress??
    ?Yes Mistress? replied both slaves
    ?Steel: Will you plunge the depths of pain and depravity simply to amuse us??
    ?My Mistress? Steel responded, ?I will perform and endure whatever you command. Your cunt, arse and tits lay waiting and open for you to observe as they absorb pleasure and pain in your honour.?
    Mistress Bianca asked ?Athena: are you worthy of my confidence??
    ?My Mistress? Athena responded, ?I too will perform and endure for your honour and amusement. There is nothing that Steel can endure that I cannot endure nor take that I cannot take. Please Mistress, I beg of you to begin the contest so that you may hear my screams of devotion as I serve you?
    ?Please Mistress? Steel added as she glared into the eyes of Athena ?I too beg for the contest to commence?let me prove my devotion as I destroy Mistress Bianca?s slave for you.?
    ?Patience slaves? commanded Master ?You will be granted your wish to destroy each other soon enough. First let me clarify any final arrangements. As made clear: this is a contest of slave against slave for each Mistresses honour and our amusement. Both slaves will perform a series of contests and activities. The winner of each activity will win points, which at the end of the contest will determine the winning Mistress. Before we commence, it is only fitting that each Mistress prepare its slave?
    Mistress and Mistress Bianca approached their respective slaves, clipped on their leashes and led them to the centre of the arena. I was about to fetch the oil bottles from the table when Steel spoke in a cold voice.
    ?Mistress, I respectfully beg that we not be oiled for this contest. I want nothing to stop my claws getting a firm grip on Athena?s tits and cunt.?
    Mistress looked at Mistress Bianca for comment ?OK? responded Mistress Bianca. ?However, one of the benefits of oil is its cleansing characteristics. I do not want my property getting diseases from touching that thing? Mistress Bianca said looking at Steel. ?I am happy with no oil as long as at strategic points in the contest alcohol is sprayed on both slaves?plus the pain that the alcohol causes should help harden each slave to its task at hand?.
    ?Very well? answered Mistress. ?No oil it is, and we will apply alcohol via a spray bottle to the others slave when agreed?.
    ?No oil. However, it is still fitting that each Mistress scent its slave? continued Master
    Mistress stood in front of Steel, took off her leather skirt and ordered ?slave: Eat my pussy until your mask drips of my essence.? Steel spread Mistresses pussy lips with her fingers and began to work on the lips and clit. Mistress moaned slightly and pulled her slaves face into her pussy. Beside Mistress, Mistress Bianca and Athena were in a similar position. Mistress then turned around and offered her fragrant arse to Steel. Steel whelped in glee and began to work her tongue around and into Mistress. Mistress then turned back around and commanded me to loosen Steels pussy with my cock. I lay next to Steel and she climbed onto me and eased my cock into her very wet pussy.
    ?Don?t you dare ride that cock!? Mistress commanded. ?It is there to loosen your pussy for the contest not to get off on?. Steel ground down hard ? my balls touching her pussy lips. Mistress stood over both of us and began to piss on Steels tits and stomach. I felt Mistresses sweet piss trickle onto my stomach, down my balls and over my arse.
    ?Get up? Mistress ordered Steel. She quick stood up, my cock pulling out of her pussy with a delightful squelching sound, pussy juice glistening to the base of my cock and Steels pussy dripping with Mistresses piss and her own juice, while her mask was shiny with Mistresses precious pussy nectar.
    Athena and Mistress Bianca stood next to Mistress and Steel, with Athena equally bathed in Mistress Bianca?s piss and pussy odour.
    ?It looks as if we are ready? commented Master. ?The first contest is your pretty standard titfight. The slaves are to stand in a fixed position 3 feet from each other. They will take turns slapping each other?s tits ? open hand only. Each slave will slap the tit of the other, while the other stands with its arms behind its back. Once slapped the other slave has 10 seconds to slap back. If it is unable to return the slap in 10 seconds then the other slave wins. If either slave moves their feet the other slave wins. Slaves: take your positions?
    Athena and Steel approached each other in the centre of the arena. They stood 3 feet apart and waited instructions.
    ?Visitors first? instructed Mistress as she stood at the side of the mats to get a good view.
    ?Very well? responded Mistress Bianca. ?You may commence Athena? she ordered.
    Athena flexed her right hand, pulled it back behind her head and struck Steels right tit square on the side. Steel grunted and then with a cruel grin returned the slap on Athena?s right tit. Athena similarly grunted, smiled and then again slapped Steels right breast ? aiming for the one spot.
    Both slaves quickly got into a savage rhythm. Every 8 or so seconds a sharp crack rang out followed by a grunt. Each slave kept aiming for the same spot on the others tit to inflict the most pain. After about a minute or so the grunts began to turn into higher pitched cries and the grins disappeared as mouths opened in pain and tried to take in air.
    After another 30 seconds the right tits of both slaves were bright red and beginning to bruise. After 2 minutes Master ordered stop ?Both slaves have done well? he commented ?We will call this a draw and award 1 point each to both slaves? Steel and Athena glared at each other as they panted to get their breath back.
    ?Given the obvious enjoyment that both slaves appear to receive from damaging the others tits, I think we will continue with this theme? continued Master ?The next contest is a slight variation on the previous. Each slave has begged to go ?claw to claw? so I think we should grant this request. Same rules, however instead of open slaps, each slave will slash at the others tits in the manner of the cats they aspire to fight like. You are to take turns at slashing each other?s tits ? using your claws to inflict damage. You may not grab the breast in any way. Commence?...

Junior Hostboard Member guy238406's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Catfight For Mistress

....Athena was the first to strike. She raised her right hand above her shoulder and slashed down onto Steels right breast. A clear set of 4 claw marks were visible on Steels breast and she cried out in pain. Steel, however, then smiled cruelly, raised her claws in response and returned the damage. Athena cried out, raised her claws and returned. The savage rhythm seen in the previous slapping contest recommenced. Each slave raised its claws, slashed the right tit of the other and then waited for the retaliation. Soon all one could hear was a procession of grunts as the striking slave drove her claws down, followed by the scream of pain and then sobbing of the receiving slave and then another grunt and cry as she responded in turn.
    After 40 seconds each slaves right tit was a mass of red welts with the skin just beginning to break. At 50 seconds Steel stumbled backwards after a particularly effective slash. Master called a stop to the contest and declared Athena the winner, awarding her another point. Both slaves stood in the arena facing each other with sweat dripping off their bodies and their respective right tits red with welts and grazes from the slapping and clawing.
    ?I think it is time to apply the antiseptic? stated Mistress Bianca. With a tinge of expectation in her voice.
    ?Slave? Mistress ordered me ?fetch the two spray bottles.? I immediately did as instructed, handing one bottle to Mistress and the other to Mistress Bianca.
    Mistress spoke again ?Given that each slave is responsible for the pain the other is about to feel ? I think we should allow an element of retaliation. ?Slaves: approach each other and place your left arm over the shoulder of the other slave?
    Both slaves did as instructed
    ?Now look the other slave in the eyes so that you may truly know your enemy? Mistress continued
    Both slaves looked up and stared with hate into the others eyes.
    ?Take your right hand and apply your claws to the others pussy.?
    Both slaves smiled coldly and with relish grabbed the others dripping pussy and began to dig their claws in.
    Mistress finished her instructions ?Mistress Bianca and I will now make sure your tits are appropriately cleaned. This may hurt a little ?Mistress stated with humour. ?Perhaps you may find enduring the pain a little easier if you concentrate on the others pussy at the mercy of your claws?
    Athena smiled and spread her legs wider. She took her hand off Steels pussy, grabbed Steels hand on her pussy and pulled it closer and more tightly onto her own pussy. She then returned her right hand to Steels pussy. Not to be outdone, Steel also spread her legs more widely and with her left hand pulled Athena?s into her pussy, before returning her arm to Athena?s shoulder. She again smiled at Athena.
    Mistress Bianca nodded to Mistress and they both sprayed a fine mist of medical alcohol onto the right tit of the others slave.
    Both slaves cried out in pain. At the same time I saw both slaves right arm muscles tense as they began to work their claws into the others pussy.
    ?That?s it? smiled Mistress ?Make that cunt pay for what she did to your tits.?
    Athena grunted and leaned into Steel as she began to work her claws into Steels pussy. I could only imagine the damage that Athena?s claws were doing to Steels vaginal walls. Steel in turn had Athena?s pussy lips between her fingers and was working her claws into the flesh.
    This went on for about 20 seconds with both slaves emitting a frightening mix of grunting and low pitched moaning as they clawed away at the others pussy. At one point Steel shuddered and a burst of pussy juice tricked across Athena?s fingers ? given the pain slut that Steel is I am pretty sure she came.
    ?Enough? commanded Master ?you will have the opportunity to inflict what you wish on the others pussy soon enough?
    Both slaves ceased clawing and removed their hands from the others pussy, and I noted that their respective hands glistened with sweat and pussy juice. This was mixing with the overall aroma in the arena. A heady mix of sweat and female sex with a slight hint of piss filled my senses.
    Both slaves stood about 6 feet from each other on the mats. Steel and Athena stood sucking in breath. Their torso?s dripping in sweat, marked tits heaving up and down as they sucked in air and glistening pussies shimmering and waiting expectantly for the next contest and test of devotion.
    ?Its time to introduce some props to our little contest? Mistress suggested. ?I like the idea of a whipping duel.? As she was speaking Master collected from the table a long lead with a clip at both ends, two leather whips and two heavy leather belts. Upon closer inspection the whips appeared to be a shorter version of a stock whip ? about 8? in length. The first 2 or so feet a solid handle, the remaining 6? of thick leather with a knot tied at the tip.
    ?Mistresses: prepare your slaves? instructed Master.
    Each Mistress walked over to their slave and place the slaves left hand behind its back. She then fitted the belt around the slave?s waist to secure the left hand. In the slaves right hand the Mistresses placed the whip. They then connected the lead to each slaves collar ? effectively joining the slaves about 6? apart.
    ?Pretty simply rules? Mistress began to explain. You are to whip each other until one or both of you fall to the ground. ?Commence?
    Steel quickly pulled back her arm and struck with the whip. It landed across Athena?s waist, leaving a clear red line with the knot digging into her back with a crack. Athena grunted and quickly returned the attack. Her whip landing square across Steels stomach ? leaving a similar red ribbon. Athena attacked again before Steel could respond and inflicted a bright red welt across Steels buttocks. Both slaves then attacked together ? with the whips tangling without reaching a target.
    ?Stop? shouted Master as he walked between the duelling slaves and untangled the whips. ?Begin?
    Again both slaves attacked together ? with the whips tangling without reaching a target.
    ?Stop? shouted Master and he untangled the whips for a second time.
    ?This tangling is spoiling the event? responded Mistress Bianca. ?I want to see these slut slaves hurt each other. Athena! Offer your cunt?
    Athena lowered her whip arm and grinned at Mistress Bianca?s attention. She looked Steel in the eye, spread her legs wide and bent her knees slightly offering her pussy to the whip. Steel walked about 4? away, doubled the whip over and savagely struck Athena with two strands of the flexible leather in an upward motion across the pussy. Athena cried out in pain but held her ground.
    Steel then reciprocated. She spread her legs and pushed her visibly dripping pussy forward ? spreading her pussy lips to offer her clit and pink insides to the whip ?Common cunt ? see how a real pussy enjoys you tickling it? Steel mocked.
    Athena doubled up her whip and in a similar upward motion struck Steels pussy. Steel shuddered without making a sound.
    ?Please Mistresses? begged Steel ?let us battle claw and pussy ? I beg that you dispense with these whips so that we may truly demonstrate our devotion the way it should be ? naked claws and pussy against each other.
    ?As you wish? commanded Master. He removed the whips and then took off the belts, however left on the leash.
    ?Be careful what you wish for ? you will have to pay for daring to suggest what I may wish to do with what is my pathetic set of tits and pussy by ownership? hissed Mistress. ?The next contest wont be a contest. I just want to see you destroy each others pussies for my amusement? Mistress continued ?You will engage in a 69 position ? don?t even think about using your mouths ?however?you may do as you wish with both sets of claws. And just to make sure you understand the cost of daring to suggest how to execute this contest, Mistress Bianca and I will make sure your filthy pussies are adequately cleansed as you play with each other.?
    ?Assume the 69 position? ordered Master.
    Athena lay on the mat and spread her legs. Steel knelt over Athena?s chest and neck and then eased herself down so that her forearms rested on Athena?s thighs and her claws hovered over Athena?s pussy. Athena raised her claws above her face and waited the for order?
    ?Commence? shouted Master.
    Both slaves eagerly went to work on the clit and lips of their opponent?s pussy. Athena peered into Steel?s pussy and arse as she pulled tight a pussy lip between her thumbnail between two fingernails and worked the flesh. Steel had the claws of her right hand inside Athena?s pussy and was gouging at the walls. Both slaves cried out in pain and I could see tears in the eyes of Athena as she worked away at destroying her opponent?s sex.
    ?Stop? commanded Master. Both slave pulled away their claws.
    ?Mistresses? Master continued.
    Each Mistresses brought the spray bottles of alcohol to their slaves pussy and squeezed. Both slaves screamed in agony and shook in pain. I am pretty sure Steel came again.
    ?Do you still wish to go claw against pussy? asked Master
    In response Athena and Steel both resumed their grim task on the others pussy. Mistress laughed.
    The constant sound of grunts and cries again began to ring out as each slave continued to claw and gouge at the others pussy. Both their hands were dripping in pussy juice.
    Each Mistresses brought the spray bottles of alcohol to their slaves pussy and squeezed. Again both slaves screamed in agony and shook in pain. Steel shook and a stream of piss escaped her pussy and ran down Athena?s mask. Athena opened her mouth and drank what she could.
    ?Again - do you still wish to go claw against pussy? asked Master
    Athena and Steel resumed their grim task on the others pussy. The cries of pain increased in intensity now became more of a hysterical scream rather than just grunts and cries. Steel started to work her way into Athena?s arsehole with the claws of her left hand. Athena began to reciprocate, however instead of penetrating she concentrated on scratching and gouging Steels arse cheeks close to her rectum and the rectum itself.
    Pussies and arses received another dose of alcohol. Both slaves screamed hideously and shook in pain. Steel collapsed on Athena, who simply lay on the mat exhausted.
    ?Do you still wish to go claw against pussy? asked Master
    Neither slave moved?both simply sobbing and panting as they absorbed the pain already inflicted.
    ?OK? Master continued. ?I think this is a good time for a break. Our two slaves have put on quite a performance and I do not want to wear them out too early. We have some quite fun ideas for them to continue their mutual destruction and I think a short break may help renew their enthusiasm. Slaves: return to your respective corners?
    Steel slowly pulled herself up from the floor and walked back to her corner. Likewise Athena rolled off her back, stood up and returned to the opposite corner. Both slaves looked the worse for wear from the contest thus far. However, in a tribute to Mistresses beautifully depraved mind they also looked resplendent in their marked state. Each torso proudly naked and bearing the clear marks of damage inflicted as it had served its Mistress?tits bruised and red yet nipples still erect and proud with whip marks across each belly. Both pussies swollen and red, dripping with sweat and pussy cum ? the degree of arousal evident on Steel and Athena?s respective pussies clearly indicating the degree to which both were dedicated and proud pain sluts.
    ?Given the degree to which our battling slaves appear to enjoy each other ? I think it fitting that they should refresh each other as well. Slave? Mistress ordered me ?hand each slave a water bottle.?
    I took the clearly named water bottles from the table and handed the appropriate bottle to Athena and then Steel.
    Mistress continued ?Both of you were ordered to collect your morning piss earlier today. In each bottle you will find the slave piss of your opponent. This is the only refreshment you will receive before the contest continues?.
    Athena smiled at Steel, opened the bottle and deliberately made sure all could see the stream of yellow piss flow from the bottle into her mouth as she emptied the bottle. Steel elected to enclose the water bottle to her lips and drank. She then poured the remaining piss onto her tits and down her stomach before capturing a few remaining drops in her fingers and using it to rub her pussy. At the completion of this they dropped the water bottles and recommenced glaring at each other. Master, Mistress and Mistress Bianca all stood around the table and had some refreshments.
    A few minutes later Master spoke ?I think it is time we allow our battling slaves to continue their little contest. At this point Mistress Bianca is leading 2 points to 1?
    Master pulled a large double-ended dildo off the table and continued, ?The next contest will be the dildo push. You will note that this dildo has a ring drawn around the middle. The dildo will be inserted into both slaves. The aim of this contest is for the slave to use its pussy muscles to push the dildo into the other slave?s pussy ? when the ring passes its pussy lips the slave looses. Obviously no parts of the body may assist the dildo other than your pussy muscles and you are not to shift your arses off the pillows provided. This is a test of pussy muscles only? Master beckoned to both slaves ?Lie on the pillows on the mat with your pussies facing each other?...

Junior Hostboard Member guy238406's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

...Both slaves walked over to a pillow and lay on their back with their arses on the pillows and spread their legs wide. This left them on their backs facing each other with their pussies directly opposite about 1? apart. Master bent down and pushed the dildo into Athena?s pussy. She groaned slightly at the feeling of being filled with it. He then placed the other end in Steel?s pussy and shifted the dildo so that the ring was the same distance from both pussies and stepped back.
    ?Commence? ordered Master
    Both slaves grunted and I could see their arse and stomach muscles tense as they commenced trying to push the dildo deeper into the others pussy. Initially the dildo started to move into Athena?s pussy. Athena grimaced, held her breath and the dildo moved back into the centre. Steel equally tensed hard and began to push back. The dildo held steady for about 30 seconds and then began to work its way back into Athena. Athena grunted in concentration and steadied the dildo, however she could not push it back. Steel continued to squeeze with her pussy and the dildo slowly worked its way deeper into Athena. Master moved closer and watched as the ring passed Athena?s pussy opening.
    ?Cease? Master ordered. ?Mistress has won this contested ? the scores are now level at 2 all. Slave? Master ordered me ?remove the dildo and make sure it is suitably cleaned?. I gently took the dildo out of both pussies and commenced to suck and lick both ends clean of pussy juice. Once this task was complete I returned the dildo to the table.
    Mistress began to speak ?The next contest should determine how talented the two little sluts really are. Mistress Bianca and I have kindly provided you both with a cock to suck. Athena ? you are to suck my slave?s cock, Steel ? you are to suck Mistress Bianca?s slave. Whoever?s cock cums first is the winner. Slaves ? you are not to swallow the load. It is to be kept in your mouth?.
    Mistress ordered myself and the other male slave to stand next to each other. She then ordered Athena and Steel to kneel in front of their cocks and to commence sucking.
    My cock was already rock hard after watching the contest. Athena placed her right hand around the base, eagerly took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to massage my balls with her left hand. Her mouth was so hot and wet and as she tongued around the base of my helmet my knees buckled slightly. I looked down to my left and saw Steel hungrily working on the other cock with a slight slurping sound. Athena moved her left hand around to my arse and started to work a finger around my anus. At the same time she began to move her head up and down as she work my cock down her throat. God it felt good. I began to feel a familiar tightening in my balls and was getting close to cumming.
    Just then I heard a grunt and looked down to see Steel milking a load of come from her cock into her mouth.
    ?Keep going? ordered Mistress to Athena. About 10 seconds later with a grunt I blew into Athena?s mouth.
    ?Steel is the winner by 10 seconds? Mistress commented. ?Athena and Steel. You are to kiss each other and combine both loads of cum in Athena?s mouth. I want to see a good French kiss. Make sure you use your tongues to mix the cum?.
    Athena and Steel stood together, roughly embraced each other, joined their mouths and began to mix the cum as instructed. I noticed they both took the opportunity to claw and scratch each other?s backs during the kiss.
    ?Enough? Mistress Bianca commanded. ?Athena ? given that my pathetic male slave was complicit in your defeat you are to share the cum with it and make sure you both swallow. You may wish to show your appreciation on its balls if you like?.
    Athena went over to the slave, pulled it close and together they shared and swallowed the cum. After swallowing Athena took her right hand, grabbed the slaves scrotum ? deliberately digging in with her claws and gave it a solid twist. The slave half grunted and half screamed and fell to its knees. It crawled out of the arena.
    ?The score is now 2 all? commented Master. ?A fitting score to go into the final contest with? he added. ?You will now compete in a garter belt catfight to see who has the better Mistress?
    Mistress and Mistress Bianca approached their respective slaves and attached what looked like an ?industrial? garter belt. It was similar to the normal lingerie garter belt, however much stronger: made out of leather with steel buckles and clips. Both slaves removed their boots and pulled on heavy leather rings that sat half way up their thighs ? these being used in stead of traditional stocking tops.. The Mistresses then connected the metal clips of their slaves garter belt to the metal lined holes in the opposing slaves leather rings. This effectively joined both slaves about 1? to 2? apart.
    ?Each slave is wearing a fighting garter belt. I have found the standard lingerie is too flimsy for a real catfight. These fighting belts will ensure that you both stay joined in battle? Mistress explained.
    Mistress continued ?No punching or biting and no hitting above the shoulder. Other than that you may do whatever you wish to the other until one of you submits ? no time limit. Commence?
    Steel grinned, spat onto Athena?s mask and held up her red and bruised tits to Athena. Athena placed her claws on both tits and moved her arms to either side so that Steel could grab her tits. Steel did exactly this and spat back at Athena. Both slaves then commenced digging their claws into the fleshy tits of their opponent. They stood still in this position for around a minute or so. Each slave leading into the other to gain the most force and worked away with their claws on the others breasts. Each finger working up and down with the nail being forced deeper and deeper into the ample flesh of the other slaves tits. The contest started out quietly but soon both began to emit a series of grunts followed by low-pitched moans as the pain began to take hold.
    After a minute or so Steel jerked sideways and fell downwards. The fighting belt dragged Athena down as well and both slave cats ended up lying on their side on the mat still joined by claw, tit and fighting belt. Athena took one hand off Steel?s tits, roughly grabbed Athena?s pussy and began to work over her lips and clit. Athena sucked in her breath and appeared to place even more pressure on Steel?s tits: obviously deciding that maintaining the tit attack was preferable to reciprocating with Steel?s pussy. Steel began to sob as her tits became more and more tender and damaged. She let go of Athena?s pussy and tit and tried to pull away, however the fighting belt held her in place.
    ?Had enough cunt? Athena questioned.
    In response Steel pulled Athena to her, wrapped her arms around her and roughly tongue kissed Athena through the mask. At the same time Steel began to slash and gouge at Athena?s back. Athena eagerly joined in the kiss as their tongues held their own little duel, and at the same time she began to do her own clawing of Steel?s back. This went on for about 15 seconds and then both slaves appeared to break for air. They stood joined, hands on the others shoulders and sucked in oxygen.
    It was only a short break however as Steel formed her right hand into a claw and slashed at Athena?s stomach, leaving a neat set of claw marks across her. Athena screamed and grabbed Steel into a bear hug. Both slaves resumed slashing each other?s back.
    Steel pushed Athena back a little, and as Athena steadied herself Steel exploited her unguarded pussy by slamming her knee directly into Athena?s pussy. Athena grunted, turned white and slumped slightly. Steel grabbed Athena by her tits and commenced working her claws into them again. Athena screamed and slammed her right hand back into Steel?s pussy and her left hand on Athena?s tit. Both slaves steadied themselves and really began to gouge each other?s pussy and tits. Groans quickly turned back into screams, yet both slaves refused to give. Each more intent on destroying the other rather than protecting themselves.
    After a number of excruciating minutes of mutual tit and pussy torture, accompanied by regular swearing and cries of pain both slaves appeared to push each other away at once. They stumbled and again ended up joined on the ground. This time Steel was on top of Athena. Athena grabbed Steels arse cheeks and commenced working her claws on the irresistible target. Steel chose to concentrate on Athena?s tits again and commenced squeezing the nipples on both sides. Athena screamed, pulled Steel closer and began to drive her nails into Steels arsehole. Steel responded with an equally blood curdling scream.
    Both slaves appeared to try and role apart. The fighting belt strained, and then to everyone?s surprise the straps attaching the two cats gave way. Steel quickly rolled over to face Athena is a sideways 69 position. She grabbed Athena?s pussy with both sets of claws and began to inflict pleasure and pain. Steel shouted at Athena breathlessly ?common you filthy cunt?lets see what you can do? as she placed one of her feet behind the knee of her other leg and gave Athena open access to her pussy. Athena grabbed the pussy on offer and began to work it. At the same time she mirrored Steel?s position to give Steel open access to her pussy. ?Fine slut? Athena responded ?this is how we finish it. No attempting to escape, no games. You and I at each others cunt until one gives?
    With that both slave cats began to tear and grind at the others pussy with their claws. In less than 5 seconds both screamed liked banshees and you could see both shuddering in pain.
    Athena ceased gouging, raised her hand and slapped savagely squarely on Steel?s pussy. Steel screamed. Again Athena slapped her. This time Steel half screamed and half moaned ? clearly the pain inflicted by Athena had made her cum again. Steel started to return the slaps on Athena. What a sight. Two pain slut slaves each face to pussy gouging and slapping the other as they groaned and screamed in pleasure/pain.
    After about a minute of slapping Steel resumed working her claws over and into Athena?s cunt. Athena continued to slap, however soon her slaps became less and less forceful. After another 30 seconds or so it appeared that Athena was simply too exhausted to continue. She refused to give but was able to only lie and absorb the pain.
    Mistress Bianca looked seriously pissed off, and after another minute or so it was clear that she had to concede.
    ?The winner?by knockout?Mistress? laughed Master.
    As this happened Steel rolled on her back and using her hands frigged herself to one more orgasm ? with a delightful spray of pussy juice resulting as she squirted in pleasure. Wow?what a slave!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Heh, heh, looks like 'steely' determination got the victory here! LOL! :-)
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Junior Hostboard Member William66's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's crucial to approach discussions about interpersonal conflicts with sensitivity and respect. Using terms like Secretlab may perpetuate stereotypes and undermine the seriousness of the situation. I suggest you to check Secretlab and learn more interested things about games. It's essential to focus on promoting healthy communication and resolution, fostering a supportive environment rather than sensationalizing conflicts. Empathy and understanding are key to addressing complex interpersonal dynamics with dignity and compassion.