Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post A daughter made her choice

Disclaimer: The following is a fantasy of extreme violence. People who don t like that are recommended to stop reading right here.

The action takes place at an undefined time in a future in which the things that are going on are considered as legal, if not even normal.

And finally I apologize if there should be bad grammar or the wrong words sometimes, I m not a native English speaking person.

The girl was seeking protection behind her mother’s pick up that stood in the driveway, the woman was hiding behind a corner of the house, each of them only showing up for much less than a second to fire another bullet. The car got damaged and the wall of the house got hit, but none of the females got hurt. Once both of them had no bullets left they came out of their covering. Shanya, an athletic woman in the mid of her thirties with muscular arms and thighs, D-size boobs, a somewhat beautiful but also mean looking face with full red lips, blue eyes and some scars that marked her as the battle proved warrior she was. She was wearing blue jeans and a red and black tank top. The sneakers at her feet also were red and black and together with the top identified her as a member of the “Ashlington Hellcats”, one of the female gangs that were engaged in bitter battles about who ruled the streets of the city. The girl just had come home from school, and her mom had been waiting for her to welcome her with a bullet to her head!

Wanda though had expected the warm welcome and tried her very best to stay safe on the one hand and to return the favor on the other. She was wearing a black leather pants, black boots and an also black leather vest. Who would have stood in her back could have read the words “Sisterhood of the Deadly” that were written in letters that looked like flames over a big skull that also was shown on the back of the vest. Who understood the dress-code also knew at once, what the problem between mother and daughter was. They belonged to rival gangs. And it had been the day before that the athletic blonde 16 year old full breasted beauty that Wanda was first had dared to appear in her new colors at home, giving her mother a very bad surprise. And Shanya only had hesitated one night to take the consequences and try to eliminate the younger her her unfaithful bitch of a daughter was.

Both now jumped each other immediately on the lawn of the front yard, starting to exchange punches to faces, breasts and bellies. Wanda landed a hard right hook on her mother's nose that started bleeding immediately while blood was running into both of her eyes because Shanya had opened a cut under both of her eyebrows with devastating punches.

“You deserve to die” the mother hissed.

“I’d let you survive, gives me more chances to make you suffer” the daughter replied with an evil smile.

They nearly hadn’t stopped pounding for this friendly little exchange. Both no longer were safe on their feet. Wanda took two steps back to avoid another combination of her mother's punches to her head. Then she hit the woman with a tremendous kick to the belly that made Shanya fall backwards onto the grass. The girl reacted at once. While her mother still hadn’t recovered in any way and so couldn’t react or avoid anything Wanda severely stomped onto her belly with her right boot several times. The woman groaned in pain, and who would have looked down could have seen the terror in her eyes. Wanda now started stomping onto her mother's big boobs. After a while she knelt down, ripped the black and red tank top into pieces viciously and started pounding both boobs wildly with her fists. Tears were running from Shanya’s eyes while she felt that her boobs got pounded into a mess, been bloodied already. But she wasn’t the type who would have begged for mercy.

“You’ll die for that, you worthless whore” she cried in agony. The answer consisted out of more and harder punches. Wanda now got tired from pounding though and started to claw her rival’s boobs, with one hand each. The pain Shanya had to stand was enormous and she nearly lost consciousness, but she still managed to hiss another

“You’re as good as dead, bitch”! That didn’t impress Wanda, it just made her throw punches to her mother's bloodied nose once more, now crushing it and making the battered woman finally losing consciousness.

Wanda took the red and black sneakers from her beaten rival as well as she took the ripped tank top as a trophy. She also took her mother’s gun before she disappeared towards the house, towards her room. She didn’t care if her father, her 13 year old twin sisters or someone else would find the beaten woman. She had made her decision and she had proved that she had got what was needed to deal with the consequences. That was what mattered to her now. And damn, where was a big cock once you needed one she thought, feeling her soaking wet cunt.......

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: A daughter made her choice

Hot

thanks for the sexy violence:welcome:

a01ee158 ed5e 4c43 93c5 685a80b81aba sasha sky mature mexican milf masturbating 05:snickerpup:

Junior Hostboard Member girlsfightlover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A daughter made her choice

Glad that at least one liked it. And thank you for the corrections!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great fight and scenario, one that I will surely steal in the near future...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool! Please continue to write ...
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Junior Hostboard Member girlsfightlover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you, Cage and jessikafights, for the friendly feedback. Cage, I would feel really honored if you would "steal" the scenario.

Don' t know if I will write more though, still find it difficult to do it in English. But there is no place or at least no place that I would know where I could post similar stuff in my own language.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

please try, you did a great job

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: A daughter made her choice

A note to Ted Mark:
    Thank you for the clean-up job, but there are a few typos yet, like ?rook? for ?took?, here:

Quote Originally Posted by girlsfightlover View Post
    Wanda took the red and black sneakers from her beaten rival as well as she rook the ripped tank top as a trophy. She also took her mother?s gun before she disappeared towards the house, towards her room. .......
    A suggestion to the Author:

Quote Originally Posted by girlsfightlover View Post
    She didn?t care if her father, her 13 year old twin sisters or someone else would find the beaten woman. She had made her decision and she had proved that she had got what was needed to deal with the consequences. That was what mattered to her now. And damn, where was a big cock once you needed one she thought, feeling her soaking wet cunt.......
    Thank you for the good scenario. But you are not going to leave Wanda in the nature, all wet and alone, are you? I bet she bunks with a cocky cowboy in the nearest tavern, only to be raised by noon by the arrival of the rest of her family, all armed with guns - yes, even that lecherous younger sisters learned how to use a revolver witn the Ashlington Hellcats. Several combinations of guns versus knives, and male vs. male or female... You have the material for a series, here! Go ahead and write in your broken English - I started like that too. There's always a sympathetic Ted around the corner of the house to polish the grammar!

Junior Hostboard Member FrostyRachel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with agraf, this has potential for a hot series