Janine Maclaren was one of the hottest girls I had ever known. The fact that we had been sleeping together for the summer before our freshman year of college was one of the highlights of my "career" as a guy. To add to it, she was also one of the toughest girls I had ever met. Long, straight, black hair and pale skin, with a body that most women would pay for, she just had it going on. She was laid back and quiet too. When she walked in to a bar or a club though, people took notice. She was the youngest of 4 sisters and this was largely where she had garnered her "toughness". She never bragged, was loved by everyone and just exuded confidence. We went to a local college, basically more like 13th grade rather than college, as neither of us were rocket scientists.

Janine's best friend, Kristy went with us too. Kristy was no slouch in the looks/body department either, and was fairly feisty but nowhere near as tough as Janine. Her fights usually ended well though, as somehow, Janine would often find herself involved. The only person who I had ever seen beat Janine up was her older sister Melissa, who was only 1 year older and was also at the same college. (We lived in a small town and nobody ever leaves.)

Melissa was good looking, though not as pretty as Janine, but had been lucky enough to inherit her mother's body too, so when the three girls went out (Kristy, Janine, and Melissa) they basically stopped traffic. The only difference between them was that Kristy had blonde hair. We had been in school for about 4 months when Kristy, Janine and I went out. It was about 6 beers into the night and around 1 am when Janine and I heard a commotion at the front of the bar.

As we walked up front, Kristy and another HOT blonde girl were in each other's face. The blonde was drop-dead gorgeous, and quite honestly, blew Kristy out of the water, which I found hard to believe. Her tits, if they were real, were absolutely perfect. I saw Janine instinctively putting her hair into a ponytail and stepping out of her 4 inch heels. She began to work her way to the front of the crowd that had formed around the two blondes. I pushed forward myself, and leaned over to a guy who was watching.

"What's going on? " I asked.

"That smaller girl was all over Allison Lewis's boyfriend. Now she's about to get her ass kicked."

I didn't know Allison Lewis, but knew that the "smaller girl" was Kristy.

"Why do you think that the smaller girl is going to get her ass kicked?"

"You don't know who Allison Lewis is?" he asked, surprised. "She's a legend around this school, I thought it was required reading for you freshman--she's not only the hottest girl at this school, but she is reportedly the toughest girl around. She beat up some senior last year so badly that they had to take the girl to the hospital..."

"Wow," I said. With that, Janine broke through the crowd and insinuated herself between Allison and Kristy, trying to broker peace.

Allison was wearing a tight lycra scoop neck white top and blue jeans, Janine was wearing a black, short-sleeved mini-dress. The two girls were beginning to escalate as Allison was not accepting the peace effort. Kristy gradually snuck away as Janine somehow became the focus of Allison's anger. At this point, the bouncers intervened and the entire exchange poured out onto the sidewalk. In the reshuffling, Kristy and I ended up next to each other in the front row, with my 'informant' next to us.

Kristy snickered next to me. "This chick has no idea what she is about to get into."

I smirked, and replied, "Yep, I hope that Janine brought the big can of whoop-ass, cause this is gonna be good."

My informant overheard us, "Really, is that girl tough?"

Kristy and I looked at each other knowingly and laughed. "She's been known to defend herself..." I replied.

And with that, the flood gates opened. Like all streetfights, there was no organization to it and the initial punches were wild swings with hair and arms flying everywhere. Both girls grabbed clothing and hair and spun around and stumbled. After a few seconds though Allison had Janine's ponytail and had forced Janine's head down as she swung two uppercuts into my girlfriend's face. Blood exploded from Janine's face as her nose burst open. She pulled free from Allison though and returned with several punches of her own, not fazed by the bleeding, connecting with Allison's head and forcing the blonde backwards. Allison found herself backed up against the wall of the building and swung back at Janine, ultimately grabbing either her shirt, bra or tit (none of us could tell and Janine couldn't remember) and pulling her forward while she kneed Janine in the thigh and began punching her in the back and the side of the head. She maneuvered Janine into a headlock and unloaded several mostly ineffective punches while Janine did the same. The two fighters fell to the ground with Allison on top and Janine still stuck in the headlock. Kristy yelled for Janine to get up and out of the headlock. The blonde was strong though and was doing some pretty substantial damage. For her own part, the blonde's face was flushed and she was definitely struggling.

Janine pulled free but as she scrambled away, Allison hit her in the face again and she tumbled away rather than getting to her feet successfully. The older girl, on the other hand, got to her feet and kicked Janine in the chest and face three times, the third time, Janine's head snapped back and the crowd went "OOOOH" as Janine collapsed, covering herself. Allison stomped on Janine three or four times before stepping back to catch her breath. Most people would have been done, but that was the difference with Janine. A lot of the onlookers thought that the fight was over--including my informant, who leaned over and said "Not so tough anymore, huh? I warned you--Allison Lewis."

But to his surprise, and that of many others, Janine got up and charged Allison. She tackled the blonde to the ground, generating a roar from the crowd. She ended up straddling the blonde and getting in series of really powerful punches before the older girl successfully grabbed her wrists. I could see Lewis's left eye swelling. Janine looked horrible though and I could see in her face that she was hurt. The two struggled with their arm strength and the blonde bucked and brought her legs up trying to unseat her opponent. Janine tried to stay on top, but ultimately, the blonde was stronger and was able to roll her off. They struggled on the ground and somehow, Allison got on top and was able to grab Janine's head and bang it on the concrete twice.

That ended Janine's fight. I could see it was over, everyone could see it was over. For the first time, Janine had lost.

Not just lost, she had gotten her ass kicked. Allison got up off of her beaten foe and kicked her in the breasts one more time for good measure. Then she and her friends walked away. I could see that she was hurt too though, and that she would think a second time about fighting Janine.

My informant leaned over to me as I went to gather up Janine and said, "Hey, for what it's worth, she was the toughest opponent I've ever seen fight Allison Lewis. Hope she's okay."

We got Janine home. When we iced things down, she started to cry--out of frustration though, not out of pain.