Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cage Match -20

Cage Match -20
    By: C

Send comments to [email protected]

Missy & Joel have a match with Grey & Terri at the ?Family Weekend of Matches?. Six Days before this event; Joel broke his ankle. The match is too important to be put off. The winner of the match wrestles the Champions. Missy & Joel discussed it and decided that Frank would take his place. Frank had fought in the Teen Division for 5 years. His overall record over the five years is: 95 ? 52; against boys 58-18; against girls 37 ? 34. He had contended for the Teen Title a dozen times but never won it. Girls were especially hard for Frank to face. They seem to always out think him. He was basically in the middle of the pack. He is waiting for his application for the Prime Division to go through. Frank was taken aback when his Dad & Step- Mother approached him with the idea. Joel expedited his application. Frank was thrilled and agreed. Frank & Missy worked on strategy together. The match is against one of the top couples in the Couples Division. Grey & Terri are their opponents. Frank exclaims,?Aunt Terri is one of our opponents?? Frank says,? Aunt Terri is too sweet to be much of a fighter.? Missy looks incredulously at Frank and says,? Your Aunt is sweet outside the Ring but is merciless in the ring. Her record over a decade just against men is 106- 7. She has knocked out most of them; beat up men so bad that 41 men required surgery. (mostly balls & ribs) Her record against women is just as formidable. 101- 12. Another couple ?happens to be related ? Their opponents are a strong couple. The couple -in their forties- same as his parents--Missy has done a good job of being a Mom. Missy asks Frank to speak with 2 older male cousins and 1 female older cousin when the get to the fight site. He does and comes back ashen face. Missy says, ?I am glad you respect her abilities!? He nods. Suddenly he is scared. She kisses Frank. Frank & Missy are even wearing matching outfits. Their opponents are Grey and Terri Smith. They both worked in the corporate world and were very competitive which is why they prefer couples wrestling. Their match against Missy is a cousin of Lee. To get to the basic stats. Missy is: 32; 5?8?; 128 pounds with 36c -25 -34. She is wearing a crimson, silk Teddy. Frank is: 18; 155 pounds; 5? 10? with a 6? package. Frank is wearing a crimson, satin thong. Their opponents are: Grey & Terri. Grey is: 44; 6?1?; 195 pounds with an 8? package. He is wearing a black, satin thong. Terri is: 39; 5?10?; weighs 135 pounds with measurements of 34b -23 -34. She is wearing a black, satin, bra & thong set. Both teams enter the cage. Frank thinks his Aunt looks sexy as hell. His hard-on is obvious. This is a Tag Team Match so no interference is allowed except on tags where two minutes of double-taming is allowed.
    This is a two out of three Fall match and no time limit.
    Missy & Terri started the Match. Teri smiles and winks at Frank and says,? I?ll get to you soon dear. Frank?s hard-on becomes more pronounced. Teri laughs and turns her attention to Missy. Teri gains a
    Twisting Arm Bar. Missy drops to one knee and howls in pain. Teri laughs maliciously. Teri straddles Missy?s left arm and sits down hard. Missy screams as her shoulder muscles are strained to their limit. Missy lies on her stomach sobbing and kicking the mat as the pain permeates her entire left side. Her arm is a feeling of extreme pain combined with a numbness. Teri pulls Missy to her feet and sends her into her corner where Grey is waiting with a right cross which spins her around and drops Missy to the mat. Missy lies facedown barely conscious. Her body twitches as Teri approaches. Teri applies a Figure 4 on her injured arm signaling another round of screams. Missy beats the mat with her right arm and kicks the mat out of pain and frustration. Teri tags Grey. Teri holds him while Grey strips Missy. Her pussy glistens under the bright lights and her nipples are as hard as rocks. Grey drives several uppercut punches into Missy?s vulnerable pussy. Teri holds her up to keep her standing and ?frame his punches? for Grey to administer the most devastating punches he can. The two minutes end. Teri releases Missy. Missy falls to the mat clutching her pussy with her right arm while her left arm hands limply at her side. Grey positions her executes an Inverted Atomic Drop. Missy screams and begins to bleed from her clit. Grey is aroused by her sobs & screams. Grey executes two more Inverted Atomic Drops which knock Missy out; bleeding profusely from her pussy with only moans coming from Missy. Grey points Missy to the cameras; pulls her limp head by her hair to reveal Missy?s utter helplessness. Has Teri sprayed her ass with lubricant and Grey?s cock. Frank slowly works his ?sword? into Missy; splitting her insides as Grey drives his ?jackhammer? of a cock deep into Missy. Missy begins to bleed from her ass as well as her pussy. Grey wipes some of Missy?s blood onto Missy?s face causing her to scream her submission. Teri enters the Ring and kisses her Husband. Grey picks Missy up as Teri punches & kicks Missy until she is knocked out. The match is on pause as Ring Attendants bring in a stretcher to take Missy to an on-site ambulance and rush her to the ER. Frank looks with terror as Missy passes by unconscious.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Cage Match -20

Hot. You are inexhaustible. I wish I has 1/20th of your stamina as a writer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cage Match -20

trust me you have no idea how I feel, I only post a story once a week besides the half-way finished junk at the end of a month. Just glad he has other places to share so i don't feel like the only one monopolizing his talents in my yahoo club--link below, plug right here.
    Stone
    Yahoo! Groups
    for those wary of clicking links like I am just group dot yahoo dot com slash group slash KidmansKultKrypt (all one word)