?Are you sure you want to do that? The Latina is smaller and has a worse record by percentage than the brunette?? he inquired, wanting to appear ever the impartial host. The last part of his comment sparked a thought in my head, and I inquired as to Kay?s fight history. Apparently she was 3-2 while the Latina was 11-7. I then had to ask if either of the two hellcats had ever fought before at the club. ?Why yes, the Latina has fought on at least 5 occasions I can remember and the brunette at least 3, although she lost the majority of the fights I had seen?. That brought an inner smile to my face, as high and mighty Kay for all her ?exclusive company? talk seemed to be doing worse than us, at least in this arena. Then I remembered what the consequences wager had been for the loser and inquired if there was any way to place a price down to get in on that, a sort of place-holder ticket, if it should come around to ending up that way. Mr. E subtly replied that there just might be, for a small finders? fee, and I was happy to hand him a couple of notes to make it so. He gave a small laugh and went to go officially record it with the bookkeepers as a bald man in suspenders and a rolled up white shirt got between the two fighters and with a hand motion quieted everyone down.

?Alright, now we all know what we are here for, a catfight between Ms. Inez here and Ms. Kay over here. Since this is going to be over a job position, we will go by business woman?s rules, no hitting or clawing the face beyond the opening formalities, nothing disfiguring or maiming, and we will start off fully clothed in what they have on here. Hair pulling and clothes ripping are allowed, as is most injury in places not visible when wearing business attire. Do not break the rules, as justice will be administered in fight by Dr. Volts here,? the man said, drawing short cattle prod and crackling it wickedly. A few women in the crowd shuddered involuntarily as the man went on. ?Each vixen will get one stoppage with a 2 minute rest break. They may call for it at any point and from any position and upon period end will either have to continue or give up. Fighters will start from standing upon resumption and fight will continue until either has had enough and quit or tried to call a rest after using their time out. Alright ladies, come together and let?s get this on.? He said, backing away.

The two fighters sauntered to the center of the floor, looking as if they were going to meet the guy of their dreams in bed. They stopped about arms length from each other, Inez with both hands on hips staring dagger at her opponent and Kay with one with an arm dangling, giving off the sultry/looking bored/apathetic look I remembered so well. They stopped silently for a moment, symbolically both slipping off their opera gloves, then Inez? hand leapt out and cracked Kay across the cheek. Kay?s head snapped back, bringing her head slowly back to bear on her rival, her own hand snaked out and clacked Inez across the mouth. Inez took it and immediately belted Kay across the other cheek, then Kay retaliated again. They stood silently there, full chests heaving and both sides of their faces reddening, the Latina giving Kay the look of deepest loathing and Kay staring her flat reptilian stare at the smaller girl. Then suddenly the Latina screamed and launched herself at Kay, with Kay reacting in kind a split second later. They hit with a grunt, their rivals? charge knocking each off their own target, hitting heads simultaneously both still entangled in the other?s body. They both stopped for a second, stunned, then the Latina let out another shriek and grabbed Kay?s hair yanking it back while ripping for her dress. Kay grunted and struggles to retaliate, but when she went instinctively to the other vixen?s face, the ref stepped forward with the cattle prod crackling ominously and she let go before any damage was done.

The Latina was clearly getting the better of Kay here, having almost completely shredded her of her dress and inflicting several large scratches on her now bare hips, stomach and back. As the dress was pulled off, I could see that Kay was wearing a sexy little black garter belt holding up her stockings with a black lace thong to complete the black-on-white themed outfit. As her victim?s dress was torn away, the Latina began looking for other targets to ruin and made a grab for Kay?s garter. As soon as the Latina fastened her hand onto the garter, I don?t know if Kay was waiting for that or was only acting on instinct, but she backed away first to gain some distance, then stepped back in and twisted around, so that she was able to catch the Latina in an arm lock with her opponent?s arm at full extension around her garter. The Latina was caught in an awkward X-cross of the arms, with her left hand still clutching Kay;s hair and her right hanging on for dear life to the garter, leaving the rest of her unprotected. And Kay realized it.

She locked in her arm around the Latina?s throat to complete the immobilization, and then started to go to work with her other hand, tearing and scratching at the Latina?s white dress and fair skin, paying her back for all the damage she had done to Kay. The Latina tried to disengage the hand in Kay?s hair and bring it down to break the lock and get free, but the positioning was too difficult to overcome and it was all she could do to prevent Kay from cutting off all her breathing. After several deep midriff scratches, the Latina cried out in pain, but Kay was right there to cut off most of her further intake of breath once the scream was out of the Latina. A good move, I had to admit, as it was psychologically and physiologically hurtful and controlling at the same time. The Latina?s face started to get dark from lack of proper oxygen, and some of the Latina?s friends tried to get the ref to say Kay;s throatlock was illegal here because it touched the Latina?s head. The ref appeared to consider it, but as an experienced catfight voyeur I knew he was really just buying time and hoping something would happen to move the contest along and he would not have to make a ruling on it. As luck would have it, something did happen, as Kay let out a pain filled wail and immediately let go and backed away from the Latina, bending over and clutching herself. The Latina managed to croak out ?break? before most of the onlookers, myself included, were able to figure out what happened.

It seems the Latina, in a fit of desperation or brilliance, moved her hold on Kay;s garter belt more intimately inward to Kay?s lace covered crotch and started squeezing and ripping for all she was worth. That caused enough sudden pain for Kay to cry out and sink almost to her knees. Even now, in the break, she was checking her carefully manicured landing strip of pubic hair for lasting damage, luckily for her apart from a few splashes of blood there did not seem to be any, the lacy material offering at least some protection. I could see a few of the Latina?s supporters giving regretful looks, as if their future prize had been spoiled somehow. I didn?t care, I just wanted Kay to lose, and lose hard. The Latina looked like she had recovered most of her wind by this point, although she still looked a little unsteady, while Kay just looked fucking pissed.

?Bitch, you are going to HURT once I get thru with you!? she threatened, her first aggressive outburst in the fight. The Latina just smiled seductively and gave her the finger. How odd the positions were reversed now, I thought, with Kay maybe flying off the handle more than the Latina. Does that mean the roles and strategies are reversed as well?

Apparently it did, as once the ref checked on the girls, made sure both wanted to continue and restarted them, Kay came out with a shriek, a nearly nude amazon with black lingerie on, claws outstretched. The Latina was still smiling, the dress pretty much hanging in rags, but still in fact hanging on her, which plus the fact that the Latina still had that smile which had turned mocking, were all it took to make Kay rush her. A poor move, hurriedly rushing a fighter that is more composed than you are, and Kay immediately paid for it, as the Latina waited until the timing was just right then unleashed a soccer kick just right that caught Kay right smack inbetween her cunt lips. Kay?s eyes bulged as she was stopped dead in her tracks and her hands went from outstretched to holding her pussy, as if she was trying to keep her guts from falling from it. The Latina smirked as Kay fell to her knees and tried to remain at least semi-upright, not curled up in the fetal position like she would have liked. Her raven haired opponent then swayed over to the kneeling Kay, got a good grip on her hair and to keep her on the defensive gave her another stomp to the crotch, smashing Kay?s fingers this time as well. Kay cried out and began sobbing, as the pain in her crotch combined with her smashed fingers was almost too much to bear. The Latina then reached down and gripped Kay;s new boobs, bringing attention to her enhanced bust for the first time. And what a rack it was. I remember from being Kay;s workout partner previously that she used to have these pert boobs that were slightly bigger than normal for a girl her size, a respectable C cup, but now they had to be at least a small D cup now, only slightly bigger than what she had been but she had gone to a respectable surgeon and it had been so skillfully done that I thought she looked better at that size than quite a few girls with larger chests. Now they were out in the open, and from the lack of lines I could see that Kay had to have tanned in the nude. Well, when your entire job is meant to be eye candy, I guess you did what you had to?.

The Latina maintained her grip on Kay?s hair and slapped that gorgeous right tit, making it jiggle slightly, then the left. She repeated the process until even under that gorgeously golden tan, I could tell Kay?s breasts were quite red. ?Please, no more, they?ll burst?.? Kay whispered, obviously worried about the stability of her implant bags as they were never meant to be put thru such abuse. The Latina laughed and stepped a bit closer, grabbing for Kay?s right nipple and twisting it quite cruelly in her claws.

?There?s only one way I?ll stop little girl, and you know what it is. How about you submit to me right now, and I?ll let you leave with both of your little titties intact?.?? The Latina left that little qualifier dangling like a carrot in front of Kay;s face, a simple way to make it all stop. I knew the outcome I was secretly hoping for, but as a catfight connoisseur, I knew that Kay should never give up so soon in a fight, especially a stakes catfight. If for whatever reason you know that you definitely cannot win a catfight, especially if there is to be a consequences session afterwards, you should try and drag it out as long as possible, to tire out your opponent your opponent and limit the amount of energy they will have towards the punishment they will inflict on the loser. Maybe the Latina was just overconfident and hoping for an early victory, but the moment I saw Kay;s lips mumbling something, I knew something was not going to be right. Warning bells went off in my head as the Latina leaned closer to Kay?s mouth and said ?What?s that? I can?t hear you??

Kay?s hands flashed out lightning quick, left hand grabbing onto the shreds of the Latina?s dress around her torso and pulling her down towards the ground with it, right fist seeking to bury itself in the Latina?s holiest of holies, right smack dab where the Latina?s kick had hit Kay so recently before. The opponents of the Latina or the supporters of Kay were all voracious in their applause as their champion took her gorgeous opponent to the ground, right hand still clamped to the Latina?s mound. The Latina;s legs folded from the impact of Kay?s fist, falling to her knees in front of Kay and bringing the two fighters to eye level. Then her face blanched then howled as Kay?s hand stayed there and proceeded to rip up the Latina?s labia lips similar to what she had done to Kay. Kay only paused to rip off the Latina;s white thong underneath her white dress, which was still hanging onto her body albeit for dear life around her hips, then went straight back at it, tearing and rending the soft flesh. Amazingly, Kay;s fingers never made the Latina bleed down there, perhaps because Kay had shorter nails to begin with, or maybe because the Latina was made of thicker skin down there than Kay was, but I could tell her cunt was definitely getting a working over. The Latina tried to mount a counterstrike on Kay?s own cunt, but her balance on her knees was all off with Kay still having a hold of her dress despite the fact that it was getting more stretched out and her marvelous pale funbags were already flopping out of it, the fabric still held. She kept trying to pull Kay?s hand off by grabbing the wrist, but Kay;s fingers had managed to somehow sneak into the Latina?s glory hole, kneading and trying to scratch the whole time, and they weren;t coming out anytime soon.

To try and even the playing field by getting at the longer-armed Kay?s treasures, the Latina had to try and stoop to get even closer to Kay in order to try and wreck her cunt the same way it was being inflicted on her. Kay still had the advantage, as she was better positioned and prepared to move around to get the best position rather than simply trying to get the largest amount of pain out the the Latina?s crotch while she still had her. It was like an encircling crab-walk, these women on their knees, with Kay maintaining control and pain dominance with her grips on the dress, now mostly a long strap, and the Latina?s pussy. But the Latina was slowly closing in, working her way past the longer arms and closer to Kay?s core, grabbing a boob with a grip that made Kay grunt with pain, although not as much as the Latina was whimpering. The Latina kept trying to work more into Kay?s embrace, past the vicious arms, until they were head to head, although not face to face, the Latina making a grab for Kay?s crotch but only getting, once again, garter belt. As they were in this awkward position, the side of the Latina?s head pressed to Kay?s face, I heard Kay say in an undertone to the Latina ?There is only one person submitting here today, sister, and that is you, so QUIT already?? she said with a vicious twist of delicate twat tissue in her right hand.