Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What goes around cums around...part 3

The Latina shrieked, but refused to answer the demand, so Kay switched from the dress hold to something more intimate, a nipple clamp right around the Latina?s all natural areola, with a vicious twist. The Latina?s face was twisted with pain that was almost unbearable, and I could tell she was very close to submitting if she didn?t do something. Kay?s supporters and enemies of the Latina, of which there appeared to be a majority in this crowd, could sense Kay?s victory was close, and were all baying for the Latina?s blood. Some of the more imaginative women were still yelling out suggestions to Kay on ways to punish the Latina, and some of the older, more mature ladies were yelling what they planned to do to the Latina once Kay?s victory was secured. I would not have wanted to be married to any of these battleaxes for any price, as if I slipped up once, I knew practically what to expect for punishment, and it was not pretty.

Desperate, and perhaps a little intimidated about the consequences if she lost, the Latina did something. As soon as Kay finished with her threat, the Latina ducked her head down to Kay?s right breast and bit her nipple. If there was wailing before, Kay let out a screech that put all those previous to shame. Kay?s nipples were right out in the open there, engorged with blood from the rough treatment the Latina had given them previously, and was just sitting there waiting, a very pair of prominent targets. The Latina fastened her pearly whites onto the right one and just wouldn?t let go. If Kay had been worried about blood before, now she definitely had something to worry about, as not only was there a trickle of blood from the areola area, but there was a definite possibility that something could be bitten off there. And that I think is what ultimately mattered most in what happened next.

The Latina had only been chewing on Kay;s nip for a second before Kay let go of everything else and tried to get her rival?s mouth off her tit by any means necessary. Including cocking her right hand back and throwing a punch at the Latin girl?s mouth. It hit the girl?s cheek bone and rattled her a bit, but she clung stubbornly to the nipple. The ref, who was stunned by the direction this fight had taken with distinctly dirty tactics that were still not against the rules, jumped on this flagrant infraction and warned Kay about doing that again. But by that point Kay was just worried about her nipple, and her fist was poised to thunder in a second time. The ref realized she wouldn?t stop in time, so he rushed forward and jabbed the cattle prod into Kay;s left butt cheek. The Latina, seeing him act out of the corner of her eye, waited until the last possible second before the prod made contact with Kay?s bare skin, then let go and disengaged from her as quickly as possible. Kay went almost directly from agony to near paralysis, every muscle in her body going rigid and every nerve ending screaming with overload. The Latina kept clear of her opponents thrashing limbs, knowing the current could travel through Kay;s body and into her if she accidently made contact.

As soon as the prod was disengaged, Kay?s body crumpled to the floor supine, like a puppet whose strings have been cut, the odd twitch as the remnants of the current dissipated in her body. She just lay there, eyes up at the ceiling, her breathing coming in ragged at first, then more steady as time went on. The Latina was nearby, massaging the pain out of her crotch, knowing that she had basically won and smiling evilly in the aftermath. Slowly, very precisely yet languidly as if she was merely accomplishing a task by rote and in the face of her enemies screaming at Kay to get up and snap out of it, the Latina went over to a still dazed Kay, flipped her onto her side, positioned herself behind her, and went for the chokeout. At first Kay did not resist, as her brain still did not understand what was going on. Then as her brain came more and more back into the clear, she tried to struggle, but it was too late, the Latina had already cut off too much oxygen to her brain and she was losing strength and consciousness fast. The ref was there in a flash, watching for the exact second Kay blacked out and then making sure the Latina let go and did not keep the hold too long and cause permanent damage. The second Kay?s face went blank, the ref pulled the Latina up. She smiled seductively at all her supporters, and flipped off all the booers from Kay?s camp. She posed for a bit with her foot on Kay?s tit, the classic champion deposing the challenger bit. Then it was all over but for the payment.

Most of Kay?s supporters or the Latina;s enemies left the room, as they knew they had already lost their money and had no intention of joining in the consequences session. Most of the rest of the people left went over to the league?s bookies to get their payout, and depending on the sum, either stick around to have a bit of fun or rush off to another fight that was just starting and parley the previous winnings into another bet. Of the people that were there expressly for the sexual consequences, there were not that many, maybe 4 single men and an older couple, one of the battleaxes that had been shouting and her husband looking for a sweet young plaything for the night. Kay?s sponsor was pissed, as this was going to be nowhere near the amount that he had been made to put up for the fight bet.

A thought occurred to me then, another knife in the twat to Kay as it were and I went up to Mr. E to see if it was feasible. He thought for a second and considered it worth mentioning, so I went with him up to Kay;s sponsor and put a bug in his ear. He listened to the proposal, then smiled and nodded and told Mr. E that if he were to arrange it he would make it happen on his end. The plan was this; that whatever the difference between the original bet and what Kay earned tonight through the consequences session would be her debt and would be either paid off by her, either at work in the form of sexual favors, by her paying it off herself (fat chance, as Kay had lost her big paycheck along with her job only moments before), or by stakes fighting here at the club. I knew Mr. E could have arranged it, I was just unsure if Kay;s sponsor had the pull to make it stick. He grinned when I brought up that little sticking point and said in his business it was all about connections, and if Kay ever wanted to work in the industry, or even at any of the upper management level of any company, she was going to need a recommendation or at least a leg up over all the other candidates. If she didn?t agree to this arrangement, then he was going to use all the clout that his new company afforded him and put the word out that she was unreliable, a kiss of death in the corporate world. Since I had no clue nor any inclination to figure out how the game was played at those levels of the corporate world (armed guards shooing out my previous bosses, remember?), I considered it poetic justice that Kay was now going to be trapped in a prison of her own making, her so-called ?exclusive company?.

By now the Latina and her sponsor, by right of conquest, had begun to work on Kay. They pulled her to a corner of the room filled with sex toy furniture and threw her down onto the shag carpet in the middle. The Latina first went and roughly sat on Kay;s now sobbing face facing her body, taking care to jam her sweaty crotch all over Kay?s head. When Kay merely continued to sob, the Latina reached down and took hold of Kay?s right nipple all marked up with teeth tracks and gave it a rough pull. The effect was electric, with Kay?s body jerking up to relieve the tension on her swollen teat. Her protests were further smothered by the Latina nicely curved ass, which the Latina had taken care to situate right over her mouth.

?Shut up puta, you would be doing the same thing to me if you won, now eat it!? She threatened with a further tug on her mangled teat. Kay whimpered again, but I saw her jaw move under the Latina and a second later the Latina closed her eyes and moaning in pleasure, caressing her boobs from the sensations caused by Kay?s tongue. The Latina?s sponsor, clad in phantom of the opera mask, meanwhile had just gotten his pants off and was just kneeling down between Kay?s legs, his erect cock firm in his hand. The Latina opened her eyes a bit, saw him there and gave a slight nod as if to give approval, and the sponsor wasted no time. Spitting on Kay?s pussy briefly, he plunged his rod roughly into Kay?s tender pussy with very little ado. Kay;s body stiffened in protest, but the Latina gripped Kay?s nipple again, and Kay;s mouth went back to work, albeit protesting. The sponsor seemed like one of those guys that got off most on the roughness of the thrust, and since he didn?t have to hold back here, he came in only a few minutes of pounding Kay?s pussy. He would have left his load in Kay, but the Latina adamantly wanted him to finish on her face, so as the time got close, the Latina vacated Kay?s face but kept a firm hold on her hair. And soon as the sponsor showed signs of orgasmic twitching, she dragged him up to Kay?s head, where she lifted herself off Kay?s face long enough to have the sponsor shoot his load of gunk all over Kay;s red, wet face. Kay coughed a bit as some of it went up her nostrils, and the Latina laughed viciously.

?Aww, did he make a mess out of you, princess? Well, then let me help you wash it off,? said the victorious vixen as she unleashed a torrent of piss onto Kay?s unsuspecting face. As Kay gagged on the stale liquid, the Latina indicated she had had enough and rose off Kay;s prostrate body like the queen of the ring she had proven herself to be this day, leaving Kay to try and pick up tricks to pay for the rest of the bet her sponsor put up. As I watched the Latina sashay her tight ass out of the room, my loins gave a little sigh of lust, what a woman! Now, time to mix a little bit of business with a lot of pleasure?

Since I had paid to be the first after victor?s rights (a charming phrase cooked up by Mr. E), it was my turn first. I motioned that I wanted her doggy style now on a sex bench that looked about right for my height. Kay, her eyes mostly dead behind her cum- and piss-stained face, wearily complied, knowing full well the consequences of her failure. My 7-incher was already erect and ready, so I put it in Kay;s mouth to moisten it, indulging in a bit of satisfaction by watching my friend?s hated ex-gf suck my cock, her lips and tongue gliding up and down my shaft. Then as soon as my dick was lubed up enough, least more than the Latina?s sponsor?s (hey, I can be a bastard, but that?s just not my thing), I went around to the back of Kay;s pert posterior and plunged it into her pussy. Kay;s head flew up in a gasp, as while I am not as long as some of the other guys out there, I do have quite a girth on me. I pounded into her a little while, using my skills to have her moaning in pleasure despite the wounds from the fight. I was really giving it to her, and she was really getting into it. Then, while she was arching her back and moaning from all the things I was doing to her, I grabbed her hair mid-moan, pulled her head towards my mouth, and whispered loud enough that only her and I could hear ?Wow, so much for your ?exclusive company?, I bet you are fitting right in here, don?t you, loser. Can?t wait to tell Jay about this little episode?.?

Her eyes snapped wide open, and got big and round as her brain penetrated the orgasmic haze of the moment to register what I was saying. But I was too quick for her resistance, and motioned a pair of the thugs whom are there to watch and make certain all adhere to rules of the consequences session (and whom I had paid off with a selection of various bank notes) to grab her hands on either side and cuff them to the custom-made slots on the bench. Then they popped a ball gag into Kay?s mouth before she could utter a word. That?s when I pulled out of Kay?s pussy and aimed my cock a little higher, right at her little brown rosebud. I sunk it in as deep as I could on first thrust, putting most of it into her mostly virgin asshole. That?s right, I knew she hated anal because whenever Jay got drunk enough, he had told me detailed exploits about their bedroom sessions, she had hated to do anal, disliked being tied up, and really didn?t like it being that rough on her. Now here I was, riding her and fucking her ass like a fucking bronco out of the shoots at a rodeo, and she had to take it, pretty much without protest. I was in heaven, and while I knew I didn?t last very long, I was proud of how hard I rode her. When I could feel it beginning to spew low in my balls, I pumped her anus for all it was worth and filled her rectum with my pearly white cum, filled her ass to overflowing and watching some of it dribble down the crack as I pulled out. I then went over to Kay;s head at the top of the bench and when she raised her prostrate, weary head, I slapped her right across the face with my still turgid cock.

The other people in line for their turn loved it, and gave me high fives after I cleaned up and made myself presentable for the main rooms. As I was at the door, I called back to the couple just beginning to work Kay over ?Oh, and for the record, she just LOVES anal?..? A strangled sob was my only reply as I walked out to the lounge.

As I was coming out, I could see the party was breaking up, there were less people than when I had entered, and in general everything was dying down. On the way out, I was able to see Mr. E again briefly near the suggestion board that was always up to suggest fights for next month?s meeting. One of the newest entries was ?Kay vs. Rhonda?, a vicious little undefeated hellcat of a fighter who was an all-out brawler and who liked to take and fuck her prizes right there in the middle of the ring, sometimes with the audience helping. I couldn?t help but think about how next month was Jay?s birthday, and contemplating the costs of a one-time guest membership??
    THE END?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: What goes around cums around...part 3

Hot, hot stuff! I for one, hope it's not the end but that the start of the BEGINNING of many more hot stories like this from you! TEE HEE! :-)

BtW; The planned birthday present for Jay sounds hot ... keep up the good work!

Meaow
    Jessie
    Last edited by Jessikafights; January 10th, 2012 at 08:49 AM.
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: What goes around cums around...part 3

Brilliant! As Jessie wrote: please continue this storyline - SOON! Having lost her job, Kay MUST fight Rhonda as the birthday present. With more violence maybe, Kay's enhanced tits might need another surgery after the next fight ... as well as an aftermath like this one.

But the whole story was very well written with a long and detailled build-up which added to the story.

Thank you!