0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lingerie Catfight

Hope arrived in red lingerie:
    Playboys Miss April Hope Dworaczyk

She was nervous, and it was obvious. I was sitting in the room when she walked in, hesitantly. Her breasts jiggled in her red bra as she made her way over, walking like a runway model. She kissed me hard, unsure, sloppy. I grabbed her on the sides of her face and held it in front of mine. I looked into her large brown eyes which were full of fear and determination.
    "You don't have to do this." I said, and I felt it. I thought this whole idea was stupid.
    "No...no. She challenged me, and I'm going to kill her for it." She said, as she leaned in to kiss me again. Her hand slid down my chest, down my pants, and grabbed my cock hard. And she held on. She straddled me while she hung on and while we kissed passionately; my hands running over her breasts, stomach, and gripping her back. As I was kissing her neck, I heard the door open and shut quickly. The sound startled Hope and she sat upright, and looked to where the noise came from.

Jessa had arrived:
    Glam0ur.com presents Jessa Hinton pictures download pics

Hope let go from my cock, and peeled herself off me and backed slowly towards the corner of the room, keeping her eye on the voluptuous blond who had just walked in in black lingerie. Jessa walked up to me and straddled me just like Hope had done, a large grin on her face.
    "Watch carefully dear" she whispered as she kissed me softly,
    "I'm going to mess her up, and before she dies, we're going to fuck all over her" she laughed as she kissed me hard, her warm body pressed close to mine, her perfect breasts smashed against my bare chest. I reached down to grab a hold of her ass, perfectly muscular and melting in my hands.
    "Stop fucking and let's end this!" Hope said from across the room. While Jessa and I were hot and heavy in our make out session, Hope had stripped down to her panties, and was standing topless in the room. Jessa gave me one last sloppy, loud kiss and giggled while our faces were touching. She pulled off and stood up. She walked to the other side of the room, just like Hope had done, like a runway model, her breasts comically bouncing around while she turned and smiled at me. She seductively reached behind her back and slid her bra off revealing those breasts, giving a little gasp like the cold of the room had startled her. She looked at Hope, who was glaring furiously.
    "Sweetheart...you're the most beautiful girl I'll ever have the pleasure of ending" Jessa said, looking Hope up and down her tight body.
    "I'm sorry it has to be this way...slut" Hope said. And then she charged.

Jessa had anticipated this, and had taken a few steps into the room from her corner while Hope ran, her breasts flying wildly side to side, and bent down and threw Hope over her shoulder. Hope landed with a hard thud, and Jessa wasted no time in planting her foot directly into Hope's stomach.

"UGH" Hope cried, and rolled onto her stomach while Jessa quickly tried to get around her and get on her back. Just as Jessa had plopped down and grabbed a hold of her, Hope managed to get on her hands and knees and buck Jessa to the side. Jessa landed on her back, breasts jiggling side to side, and stood up with Hope, who was getting on her feet.

It was Jessa's turn to charge and she ran into Hope tackling her like a linebacker and trying to pin Hope's arms down beside her. Jessa was on top of Hope, their breasts smashed against each other while their legs fought for dominance. Their faces where close enough to kiss each other, but that was the last thing on their minds as Hope bent forward with her head and bit Jessa on the shoulder as hard as she could. Jessa screamed and released her grip and fell back gripping the part of the neck that Hope had bit so hard. Hope bounded up and tried to get on top of Jessa but the blonde kicked her foot up and planted her ruby red painted toenails directly in Hope's shaved pussy.
    "AHHHHH" Hope cried as she stumbled behind her, her back hitting the wall causing her chest to bounce wildly while her hands instinctively went down to her injured pussy.
    "Thought you'd like that bitch" Jessa panted as she stood up, her hand still holding the place where Hope had bit her, a small river of blood had fallen down past her left breast. It ran down across her boob, down through her cleavage and belly. She took a look at her hand and stuck her pointing finger into her mouth and sucked on it while she glanced at me.
    "What's a little scar other than a good story?" She asked.
    "It's the last thing you'll think about" Hope replied as the two women now circled each other around the room. Topless, their panties wet with excitement, bodies covered in sweat, their hair falling gently around their torso. They were beautiful, they were fierce. All of a sudden they crashed into each other, wrapped up into a bear hug, tits smashed against each other, their knees trying to find their way into each other's pussies but deflected each time. Jessa managed to push Hope back into the wall where they hit with an audible thud, but while she was pushing, Jessa had managed to leave her pussy wide open to assault.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! Each knee rocked the beautiful blonde to her core, her pussy now bleeding. But she held on. Each hit made her cry out in agony, her pouty lips parting in a cry of anguish. Hope yelled furiously each time, trying to break the hold that was crushing her.

WHAM!Jessa let go and fell backwards, her head slamming into the ground, her arms flying above her head. Hope crashed her kneed down on Jessa's stomach. Jessa was panicking, tears in her eyes as she slapped as Hope's hand's that were wrapping around her neck. But it was too late. Jessa was hurting to bad below, and Hope was full of adrenaline and hate as she gripped Jessa's neck tightly. Hope brought up Jessa's head and for a moment their lips and eyes locked while all I saw was a tangle of blond and brunette hair. I heard Hope kissing Jessa, while Jessa's hands tried desperately to pull at Hope's wrist then Hope brought the sexy blonde's head against the hardwood floor. Immediately the blonde's hands loosened and her eyes rolled back into her head. Hope released her grip on the throat and grabbed the blond by her hair and threw her head down against the floor again. Jessa tried to roll her head back and forth but Hope stood up, her large breasts heaving from the effort of smashing her opponent who laid all but unconscious below her, spread eagle. The picture was almost to much to take, this incredible brunette, her hair flipped across her right breast, her hands on her side as she admired her work. Her opponent, the beautiful and fierce blond lay beneath her, arms spread wide, blond hair laid out over her head. Hope looked at me, smiled, and took a knee behind Jessa and grabbed her by the hair. Jessa mumbled something I couldn't understand and weakly brought her arms up to try and pull Hope's hands away from her head, her eyes half closed. Hope guided Jessa's head gently to one side and kissed her lips. Jessa woke up a bit, still disoriented and kissed her back. It felt like forever while they made out, and it seemed an almost passionate moment as they slurped and sucked on each other. But it was to late for Jessa. Hope wrapped her left hand across her chin, and her right across her forehead and snapped her neck. Jessa cried out quickly, and fell down, her hair covering her face.

I stared in disbelief, in shock. Suddenly I felt a soft hand of my chin and I looked up. It was Hope. She was holding my gaze while she slipped her red panties off and gently placed her me inside of her...

Junior Hostboard Member deity17313's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Lingerie Catfight

bravo mate, short but great