DISCLAIMER: As Carol Smith is based closely on a woman in my street I decided to change the names of some of the characters in this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAROL AND FRAN?S FINAL BATTLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was an air of excitement and expectation on Saturday 31 May in both Carol?s house and in mine. Carol had no less than three lovers visit her house that day. Which of then, I wondered would she favour and invite to the big titfight. There was a garrulous spat between the women in the street as Fran got into her car to drive to the stables, then I had to put up with loud music thundering through the wall and the sound of her kids yelling and arguing

Well, the rest of that Saturday all Fran?s talk about what she would do to Carol the next day certainly got our ?juices? flowing and it made that Saturday night the best night of sex ever, but rather than taking it out in furious humping, she, we, both took things slowly so as to prolong it and enjoy each other more. As my ?tool? was busy inside her, she thrust her big milky boobs in my face. I knew from the appearance of her hard, erect thumb thick inch long nipples what she wanted. I sucked one fat nipple and mounded areola into my mouth and was richly rewarded.

I know of nothing better than to be plunging slowly in and out of my wife while being rewarded with squirts of rich breast milk from her thick nipple inside my mouth. Fran enjoyed having her breasts suckled as much as I enjoyed milking her; both of us in perfect rhythm, - her breast squirting it?s contents into my mouth in time with me squirting my juice into her. Needless to say we both wound up covered in sex juices and milk from Fran?s gland thickened breasts.

In Fran?s ecstasy throes we rolled and tumbled all over the bed, her huge H cup boobs smothering my face on occasion and finally burying my head completely and, with a great ?THUMP? we wound up on the floor rug by the bed. That wasn?t the end of it and our passionate, sweaty rolling continued and I felt the tremendous weight of her swollen boobs as they slapped me around my head. I tried to imagine myself wrestling her nude (as I effectively was by now) and that only made me cum more until I was exhausted.

Fran still had plenty of energy, she certainly has more stamina than I do and probably more stamina than an Ever Ready bunny! I pitied Carol as I looked forwards to tomorrow and the battle of the big, heavy boobs. I made a point of telling Fran that I?d read, with some concern, that lactating boobs are more sensitive than usual: ?Naw,? she said: ?In some ways they are, but it won?t make much difference if we?re both in the same condition!? she said confidently. I was also reminded that big breasts are less sensitive because of the thickness of the cellulite covering the glands. She confided in me that her nipples and breasts tingled with the thought of using them against Carol?s.

Fran was a bit flustered on Sunday morning that her mother was away that weekend and unable to take baby Alex. She had been counting on her to make sure the baby was out of the way while she had her pre-arranged fight with Carol. Fran almost called it off when her mother said that she couldn?t take Alex for the weekend, as she usually does, so I reassured her that I would tend to young Alex?s needs as I watched her put her horse tackle in her car and set off for the livery stables.

About the same time Carol?s current man friend pulled up in his battered red car. Callum was a tall red headed man and wore a smart maroon coloured casual leather jacket over a black T-shirt, dark blue jeans and reddish brown cowboy boots. Carol greeted him at the door in a flimsy bed-shift, which showed her huge, firm boobs off a treat, their almost conical areolas looking somewhat engorged. Her two older children were going out for the day with one of her friends. I wondered if Corbin was to remain at home while his mother fought with my wife.

Carol and Callum smooched explicitly on the door step for a few minutes, groping each other openly, then they went inside. The door slammed and I heard their feet running up the stairs and Corbin strike up a lusty wailing. I busied myself preparing the fighting mat in the empty spare bedroom which was about 13?6? x 10?. I brought some old mattresses out of the loft, two 3 foot wide singles and two 5 feet double mattresses and lashed the carry handles together forming a well sprung ?mat? about 10ft x 6?3?, and extended it by the addition of the two single mattresses end to end.

The 10 feet x 12 feet 6 inches pad made a peculiar shape with its 2ft 6inches spur, and it only just fitted the room leaving three feet six inches along one side for the four dining room chairs and free-standing convection heater and was flush against two walls. All the while I was preparing the fighting area I could hear Carol and Callum lovemaking, the bed and floor creaking and groaning and Carol?s loud cries as she climaxed. The noise was driving me nuts and made me incredibly horny, so that almost the whole time I was laying the mattresses I had a massive ?hard? on, my thoughts of the impending titfight between these two big busted women only added to it.

I switched on the convection heater in the room and just had time to deal with baby Alex in the adjoining room when the doorbell rang and there stood Callum and Carol with Corbin sleeping peacefully in his pram. Carol had a pale pink bathrobe on and little else from what I could see. My eyes caught immediately by her huge boobs clearly hanging free and swelling out her robe attractively. ?OK, where?s the room we?re to fight in!? Carol asked straight to the point, smiling and looking at me in the knowing way that she always did. It was Callum who asked if he could ?park Corbin in the lounge.? He was a Scot, I should have guessed from the name and his red hair. It reminded me that Fran is half Scottish. I agreed, then showed them both upstairs. ?Where is the fat titted cunt then?? Carol said in her less than charming manner. I was just explaining that Fran was probably on her way back right now when I heard her car pull up in the drive. I went downstairs to tell her that our ?guests? had arrived. ?Damn. They?re early!? she said.

Fran looked quite exciting to me, her jeans sitting on her broad hips like hipsters, her checked, open fronted shirt tied in a knot under her boobs, her sweat stained white bra barely able to hold the weight of her ?H cup? tits. ?There?s no time for a shower now, I?ll just have to fight that fucking cow?s udders as I am.? -- ?Shhh. She?ll hear you!? I said. ?I don?t care!? Fran said in a loud voice for Carol to hear. ?Did you hear that, you bitch?? Fran called as she went up the stairs.

I went into the fighting room to tell Carol and Callum that Fran was just getting changed and produced a pair of Fran?s black stockings which would be used to bind the women?s hands behind their backs to make sure the titfight didn?t degenerate into an ugly catfight or brawl. ?Uggh. I?m not having that cow?s filthy stockings anywhere near me!? Carol protested. I assured her that they had been washed and that they were perfectly clean.

Fran then came into the room wearing her pale blue bath robe, here plainly loose breasts bulging through the toweling material. ?Whew; it?s hot in here!? was the first thing she said. Callum leaned over from his seat and switched off the heater. ?We were just looking at the bindings,? I informed Fran, ?And Carol?s changed her mind about using them,? I added. ?Humph! Afraid that my tits will beat hers I expect!!? Fran said pointedly staring hard at Carol?s eyes.

?Hey. That?s not fair!? Carol protested. ?My tits are firmer and heavier and will beat her soft puppies to mush!? she added vehemently. ?So prove it!? Fran snapped taking off her robe and handing it to me. I knew that the only exercise Carol got was fucking her boyfriends, she also smoked, drank too much (wine, in her case) and ate a little too much, while Fran broke and trained her own horses and was keen on her modest weight training.

If this fight came down to stamina I was reasonably sure that Fran would win. But, I must admit to some trepidation as it looked to me, now the women were in the same room, as though Carol?s tits were bigger. ?Hey. Bitch!? Carol snapped. ?I don?t have to prove anything,? she said as she dropped her bathrobe on the mattress pad and scooped each of her huge breasts up onto her hands and began juggling them up and down. ?Not when I can do this honey!? she added. ?This enough proof for you??