Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hardly the WWE.....with Alex

Great story! Please continue with another practice session or rematch against Sarah!

Junior Hostboard Member Fionafan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the encouragement. I had thought of taking her to a hotel room for another practice session and maybe a surprise match. If I go for a rematch with Sarah, again maybe in a hotel room, I think as they ae now, Sarah would really work Alex over in what I expect would be an extremely one sided fight. If left to fight for real, Alex could take quite a beating. That in itself might be great to see. What do you guys think?

Junior Hostboard Member fightfansteve's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love your story so far! Thank you for your hard work for our enjoyment!

Do you think that, at some point, Alex will have her bottoms stripped off?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about letting her know she needs to train for Sarah rematch, take her to hotel room for training with you. Next time you could set up a match with a more equal opponent, and then set up the rematch w/Sarah? I would definitely enjoy her getting worked over, or making a comeback.

I am also looking forward to what outfit you will get for her!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, for me, again, I'm all about the unfair fights. I liked that Alex was tired from all the play wrestling when Sarah went after her. I could see Sarah getting someone else to double-team her...or, alternatively, Alex getting help from her uncle and/or brothers to get back at Sarah.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Given that I work full time and live almost 90 miles away from Alex, it had always been an effort to see much of her, but it was always effort well spent. I was longing for her to start university because she would then be just 40 miles away, and provided she remained as easy to manipulate as she had so far, I’d be able to find excuses to book into a hotel down there on the coast, and takes things to the next level.
    Alex seemed to have an affinity with the coast, living within walking distance of a sandy cove, and hoping for a university place at a well known city with lovely beaches nearby. She was certainly at her best as a summer girl, with a healthy tan contrasting with her wonderful mane of blonde hair.
    You recall that her mother is my wife’s sister and so technically the lovely Alex, short for Alexandra, is my niece. The sisters are close, and we visit fairly frequently during the year. Often my wife goes off with her sister for the day, her sister having lost her husband some years ago is happy to leave me in charge at home. You see then that I see quite a lot of Alex. Her two younger brothers often are out playing football or in their rooms playing computer games, leaving Alex to me. Lucky me.
    On our next visit after the wrestling session, Alex came in after my wife and her sister had gone out, and the boys were upstairs. It was a warm sunny day, and she looked gorgeous as she bounced up to me in her tight jeans and tight cropped tee shirt. She raised her face up to me, and I deliberately kissed her very close to her lips, and then brushed my lips across hers before withdrawing. She was in a very happy mood I remember, and her eyes were shining. She didn’t show any sign of shock at our lips brushing.
    “It’s really good to see you again” I said, and pulled her into my arms to hug her. She folded into my arms and raised her pretty face again, looking into my eyes with such innocence.
    “You are looking very fit and lovely” I said. Then I didn’t pretend to brush her lips, I just pushed my lips against hers and opened them a little to force her mouth open a little. I pushed again tasting her exquisite lips and again, working her mouth. For at least 5 seconds I held contact with her, then slowly drew back with a satisfied sigh.
    “MMmm I needed that I laughed. I can’t remember when I last kissed you properly.”
    Alex smiled and gave me a squeeze.
    “I bet that you forgot to get me that costume you promised me, didn’t you” she teased pursing her lips.
    “You mean to wrestle in? No of course I didn’t forget! I’ll show you if you like, and you can put it on for me in a bit.”
    “Cool” said Alex “There’s no Sarah for me to fight today though”, she said, almost with an air of disappointment.
    “You do know she wants to fight you again don’t you.” I said, walking with her into the conservatory, and sitting next to her on the sofa.
    “Yes, I heard from her. That’s why I copied you in on the mail. What do you think I should do. I’d like to fight her again and this time I’ll be ready.”
    “Well Alex sure I could arrange for you to fight her at Prime Hotel in town if you like. I could easily book a room there. I just wonder if you are ready for her yet. She strikes me as a very street wise young girl, and she knows her stuff. She’s a little bigger than you, a bit thicker around the waist and torso, and she fights with her fists. I expected that you would be keen to try for revenge, but she could hurt you. She won’t be satisfied with winning by a pin fall you know. She’ll be out to hurt you.”
    “I was a bit tired last time, that was all. She didn’t hurt me that much anyway. What else can I do though?” answered Alex not moving when I made sure my thigh was pressing against hers.
    “Well, you and I can practice some more, and I have another opponent in mind for you who I know you would do well against. It is someone I know well. She’s very beautiful like a glamorous WWE wrestler, and I know she would agree to meet you. She wouldn’t dominate you I know, and you would get plenty of chances to develop your offense with her. She’s called Fiona by the way. I see her a lot at the gym.
    Alex thought for a few seconds, lolling back on the sofa.
    “I’d like to fight Fiona. I’d love to. But I still think I can handle Sarah, and she is ready to fight isn’t she. We could do that today as mum and auntie are coming back till tomorrow, and the boys are both sleeping over.”
    I hadn’t know the boys were sleeping over leaving Alex alone with me all night. I immediately began to get aroused.
    “Fine Alex, tell Sarah to come round after the boys have left, and you can go at it with her for as long as you want.
    “I will” said Alex purposefully. Soon the arrangements were in place. The fight costume rules I had a hand in. I spoke directly with Sarah while Alex was taking a shower. Both girls would wear tight jeans over underwear, and bras or bikini tops. We would have a selection to choose from, and then the girls would dress. Each would wear a little oil over the torso to help avoid burning abrasions. The rules of the fight, mostly at Sarah’s insistence were;
    • Closed fist punching
    • Any uncovered part of the body to be a legitimate target
    • No stoppages for knock downs
    • No submissions
    • 60 minutes minimum time limit with extensions at request of either fighter
    • Face punches to be kept to a minimum (my contribution though I wasn’t sure Sarah would stick to it).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I had my own reasons for saying we would select clothing after Sarah arrived, and I was keen to help Alex look through her drawers to find the best looking costume.
    The boys were duly picked up, and minutes later Sarah arrived and was let in by Alex. The two girls glowered at each other and it was all I could do to keep them from going at it right away. Sarah looked cool and confident I?d say. She looked fit, toned, and had clearly the more physical presence. Her torso looked meaty, with her smaller breasts and thicker waist, broader shoulders and thicker biceps. Next to her, Alex, with her waspish waist and larger more imposing breasts looked the more vulnerable. Beneath the hips both girls had really shapely long legs, but it was going to be above the hips, to the upper body, that my attention would be drawn.
    We went to prepare, Sarah using the study, Alex and I using Alex?s bedroom.
    I found a pair of exquisitely tight hipster jeans for Alex which I had her slide into. They fit her to perfection. Then I looked through her bras and bikinis and found a couple of very attractive tops. I threw in one I had bought for her too.
    ?This would look great on you with your figure!? I said, holding up the black bikini top I had bought for Alex. Come on take that top off and let?s see. Alex slid her cropped tee over her head, and I licked my lips again as I saw her body. She unclipped her bra, turned around, and replaced it with the gossamer thin black bikini top.

?Do you think I should wear this??asked Alex naively. Two small triangles of lycra covered her already hardening nipples and the area around them, holding the breasts firmly as only a quality design can do, but beautifully exposing large areas of breast flesh. The undersides and outer curves from the side view were bared, and there was plenty room I thought for Sarah to chop down into the tops of the breasts too.
    ?Yes you look beautiful? I said gawping at her c cup quivering breasts in the micro top. Oh how I liked the rule that said you could punch into any exposed part of the body!
    So, Alex was almost prepared. She looked just mouth watering in the hipster jeans which exposed lots of her sculpted lower abdomen, and micro kini top, which just invited atention be paid to the contents. I left Alex to oil herself while I went to see Sarah.
    I knocked and went in. Sarah would have looked gorgeous too were she not outshone by Alex. Her face was pretty, with a lovely wide mouth and big deep brown eyes. Her hair was beautifully full though not so long as Alex?s. She seemed full of confidence and well she might have been. She had wanted the fist fight. That was her strength. She had promised me a reward for my agreeing to her fight rules, but that could come later. For now I satisfied myself with a long deep kiss with her and a good squeeze of the teenager?s rubber firm body. I left her to apply oil to her upper body.
    Alex came downstairs to face Sarah who was already waiting, with her fists clenched ominously. Her bra top was far more conservative, though still sexy. It covered almost all of Sarah?s breasts though. Her jeans too were fuller, covering most of the lower abdomen, and leaving only the stomach bared. Sarah smiled and actually winked at me when she saw what Alex was wearing. Alex?s oil soaked bikini top clung to the centre of her breasts. Her lovely upper body glistened deliciously, down to that gorgeous belly and abdomen. She had left her hair long while Sarah had tied hers up.
    Both girls studied each other intently as I made sure everything was ready. An area about 15 square feet had been cleared of anything breakable, and towels and mats placed on the floor to avoid oil getting on the carpet. A sheet covered the sofa, and the curtains were pulled on.
    Everything was ready. I asked Sarah if she was ready. She nodded without speaking, never taking her eyes of Alex. I asked Alex and the innocent young thing turned to smile at me and to say yes. As she turned, Sarah was on her. The first punch of the fight was a right by Sarah driven into the side of Alex?s slippery ribcage. Alex?s eyes were still on mine as the fist hit into her, and I saw the pain fill her eyes, and saw her mouth open in a silent gasp. Sarah quickly took advantage and smashed a second punch into Alex?s stomach which doubled her up coughing, her hair splaying out. The brunette, who I had learned was two years older than Alex, kept up the pressure, raising her knee into the younger girl?s oiled belly with a gorgeous wet sounding slap.
    Alex went down under the blows, onto her belly on the towels, and Sarah laughed at her.
    ?You are pathetic!? she shouted, kicking into Alex?s ribcage. Alex mewled and rolled onto her back clutching her side.
    ?I have wanted to do this to you for so long!? the brunette added, stomping down hard on the blonde?s oiled stomach. Alex squirmed and gasped.
    I was so excited I could barely contain myself, watching Sarah tear into my beautiful Alex like this. Seeing and hearing those blows thudding into Alex?s amazing body was so hot. I hoped Alex could last out. It would be a shame if Sarah finished her quickly. I had nothing to worry about though. Sarah intended to take her full hour and maybe longer to work on the ridiculously hot young teen.
    Sarah let Alex get to her hands and knees then sliced a kick up into belly again, lower, the top of her bare foot slapping into Alex?s abdomen. On her own body she was protected by her jeans there, but Alex had no such protection. I watched Alex roll over groaning and gasping, so vulnerable and so beautiful.
    Sarah hauled Alex up, her well toned arms making it look easy. The taller and older brunette then smiled and waited for Alex to stand straight. With an effort, give her credit, Alex managed to face Sarah again with a sort of guard up. She even swung wildly at Sarah as the brunette came within range. Sarah grabbed the arm and wrenched it hard against Alex?s shoulder joint, which made me gasp so I don?t know what it did to Alex. She easily bent and twisted the slender arm, forcing Alex down to the floor again. Holding her in place, with her arm out on the floor, Sarah dropped her knee onto the upper arm and really made Alex scream. With one arm hanging uselessly at her side Alex again made a spirited attempt to face Sarah.
    This time Sarah moved in, swung, and curled a pin point hooked punch into the outer curve of Alex?s left breast setting the rubbery mound quivering, and drawing a cry and sob from the young blonde.
    ?Mmmm now that was fun? said Sarah to Alex. ?So good of you to leave so much breast exposed!?.
    Sarah began to work on that lovely left breast. Alex tried her best to defend herself but she really was hopelessly overmatched, and the bigger girl was able to punch the curves of Alex?s breast almost at will. The cries and mewls of pain sounded so sexy. It was a real treat to see Alex taking punishment like this from another girl. The fist fight idea had been so right for Sarah.
    Pinning Alex against the wall Sarah alternated between hammering her in the stomach and hammering the curves of each of her half melon breasts, all the time just waiting for the micro bikini top to give up the unequal struggle and shred apart.
    When it did, when the two oily cups peeled away and slowly slid to the floor down Alex?s body, and Alex?s beautiful vulnerable half melon breasts sprung free, Sarah whooped in delight.
    ?This is so perfect? she purred.
    Alex looked so helpless, and so appealing. She knew it was hopeless to try to cover up, and with her left arm virtually useless there was little she could do anyway.
    Sarah moved in, and began to punch systematically into Alex?s naked breasts, smashing Alex back up against the wall. Alex just laid back against the wall, her arms at her sides, and absorbed punch after punch to her rubbery firm breasts, oil splattering from her thick brown nipples as Sarah?s fists smacked home. I watched in awe as Sarah worked on Alex?s breasts. This was superb. Seeing the bigger girl using her fists on Alex?s luscious bared breasts was amazing. Seeing those bared breasts quivering, glistening under their coat of oil, and being repeatedly beaten by Sarah?s fist was very rewarding.
    Sarah beat Alex at her leisure. She pummelled the younger girl?s completely naked upper body with both fists.
    ?MMMmmmm this is so hot!? Sarah gasped out as her fists beat repeatedly into Alex?s breasts and belly.
    ?I have so wanted to do this to you? she added.
    Alex mewled rather sexily and let Sarah position her again for a continuation of the body punching punishment. Sarah viciously beat her fists hard into Alex?s oiled naked upper body, grunting a little as she hammered the rubbery firm flesh of Alex?s stomach, abdomen and breast meat. When Alex drooped, Sarah roughly re positioned her by her hair. I went closer with my camera and video?d Sarah beating up Alex so that I would be able to watch it all again in more relaxed surroundings.
    Again Alex dropped to the floor under the blows from the brunette. She was crying I could hear, and her face was wet with tears. Sarah paused, her body glistening from a mix of oil and perspiration. She had great shoulders I thought looking at her toned back. She turned to me and said,
    ?Wow. I am really enjoying beating her you know. It is turning me on!?She gave a little laugh, came over to me and kissed me passionately. I pulled Sarah into my arms and kissed her back, keeping an eye on Alex. When we heard Alex moan, we knew she was recovering a little. She had been beaten almost senseless in that session of brutal body punching by Sarah.
    Sarah returned to face Alex. She sat, or rather knelt beside Alex and pulled her head up by her hair. Alex opened her eyes. She looked frightened. Sarah spoke;
    ?Wake up girl, I want you conscious. I want you to feel my fists as I give you the beating of your life.?
    ?please no? sobbed Alex, clearly having had enough.
    Sarah laughed into Alex?s face and half knelt on the younger girl?s left upper arm to pin it. Then she reached under Alex?s raised knees to grab and pin the other arm, leaving her right hand free. The brunette patted Alex?s flat smooth tummy and said something I couldn?t make out. Alex lay on her back, both arms pinned, her breasts jutting out from her sleek ribcage. It was my nieces? stomach that was Sarah?s next target though. She clenched her right fist, and with a little grunt she smacked it down into Alex, right into her cute little navel. Alex gasped and her body shook. She tried to pull an arm free but simply wasn?t strong enough. Sarah was the stronger. Sarah was the better fighter. The brunette was also older. Again Sarah punched Alex in the stomach, and this time Alex just quivered, but lacked the strength to struggle. Sarah began to beat Alex?s stomach meat steadily with her right fist, working up and down over the sculpted smooth belly. I shuddered myself as I watched and video?d the action. Sarah was quite a fighter. She worked over Alex?s oiled belly with real eagerness, repeatedly beating her right fist down into the bared smooth flesh and making it quiver. Droplets of oil pooled in Alex?s sexy navel were repeatedly splattered over her belly when Sarah?s fist smacked into her. Sarah?s breathing was audible but regular. Her muscles glistening as she worked. This was some stomach beating, and into some stomach. Possibly one of the sexiest bellies I have ever seen. Alex was looking mouth wateringly desirable as she lay on her back shuddering under the impact of the bigger girls fist into her beautiful stomach. I loved this part of the fight. Not that it had turned out to be much of a fight. Sarah was much the stronger girl and was slaughtering the lovely Alex.
    Sarah twisted round now to kneel partly across Alex?s throat. With Alex unable to defend herself or even raise a tired arm to try to cover her lovely bared body, Sarah began to use both fists. She made little soft grunts as she worked on Alex. Her fists lashed into Alex?s beautiful oiled belly. Again and again Sarah drove down her fists, pulverising the glistening smooth mid section deliciously. Alex coughed and retched, spittle dribbling from her glistening lips, as the fists hammered into her gorgeous belly.
    Sarah was not done. She could have punched Alex in the face to knock her out at any time she wanted, but she wanted to pulverise Alex. She was like a machine. Her arms were like pistons, oiled pistons, hammering down the hard fists into the rubbery female flesh. Alex was taking a delicious beating.
    About now Sarah paused panting a little, and asked for a drink of water. I fetched her one, and we both used some water to splash onto Alex to bring her round a little. I looked at Sarah, and she came over and kissed me again. Alex was barely conscious, but did slowly make a recovery. I don?t think she really knew what was going on though. She didn?t notice me kissing Sarah, and seemed focused on slowly pulling herself up to her hands and knees. I was so aroused . I was pressing myself into Sarah?s belly through my jogging bottoms as I kissed and squeezed her.
    Alex managed to get to her knees and brushed her bedraggled hair from her face. She tenderly fingered her belly and breasts and pulled a face.
    I pushed Sarah off me, and looked at the time. There was still time to go if Sarah wanted. I need not have asked her. Sarah smiled and did a few warming up rotations to keep her muscles warm, watching Alex all the time.
    ?Is it over?? said Alex softly, looking defeated, dejected, and broken.
    ?I?m afraid not Alex?, said Sarah. ?Are you going to try and stand up and fight, or do you want me to come down there and beat you??
    Bravely Alex struggled to her feet and stood shakily, her upper body oiled and naked, the jeans clinging to her curves.
    ?Fight on? I said, unnecessarily . Sarah stood in front of Alex, clearly the bigger girl, still wearing her bra, and looking fit and fresh still.
    Then as Sarah punched up into the breast of the girl she faced, Alex looked at me, and I felt pity. I saw the pain etched in her young face as Sarah?s fist compressed her perfect c cup breast against her slick ribcage.
    ?say another ten minutes then I?m going to have to stop this? I said.

To be continued.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alex, with her more slender torso and bigger fuller breasts looked stunning. Half naked and covered in oil, her hair splayed about her shapely shoulders, she stood her ground as the bigger more muscular Sarah closed in with an evil smile playing on her lips.

With fists clenched Sarah took a moment to study Alex's gorgeous body. Then without speaking, she began the last ten minutes session with a punch which drove Alex's stubby brown ****** deep into the quivering left btreast. With a soft mewl of pain Alex turned to the side, but Sarah expected it, and curled a right hook into Alex's lower abdomen. This blow really hurt Alex. I saw her face crease up and spittle dribble from her lips. Sarah laughed at her and grabbed Alex by the hair jerking her head back. She punched Alex again in the side, then in the stomach, then again in the ribs. Alex was hurt badly now, tears again rolling down her cheeks and her eyes screwed up in pain. She had no defence at all and seemed hopelessly overmatched. Sarah punched Alex again in the stomach, then lashed a couple of punches across Alex's oily breasts aiming deliberately at the jutting brown ******s. As agreed Sarah was staying clear of Alex's face, though if she had chosen, she could have pulverised it.

Sarah took Alex by her breasts and began kneading and crushing each glistening mound mercilessly. Then she took hold of Alex's ******s and twisted them brutally until Alex screamed in agony. The older girl pushed Alex back, over the arm of the sofa, stretching her belly taught, and began to punch Alex in the stomach. The punches thudded into Alex's rubbery firm tummy, making a delicious wet smacking sound. Sarah bent over Alex and I realised she had undone her jeans, and was sliding them down exposing Alex's little black thong and her beautifully shaped legs. In seconds Sarah had stripped Alex to her thong, and had shoved the gorgeous girl against the wall pinning her there. Alex mewled in pain and shock, helpless to resist. She looked so desirable! She was almost naked now, and the contrast to the mostly clothed Sarah was very sexy.

Sarah parted Alex's glistening thighs and drove her knee into Alex's groin, crushing the little triangle of thong into Alex. Again Sarah kneed Alex between the thighs, crushing the girls ******** against her pubic bone viciously. Alex went very pale and looked as though she was passing out, but Sarah shook her back to conciousness roughly, then drove her fist into the same spot, and ground it into Alex's mound. This was more brutal than I had imagined by far. Sarah was desroying Alex totally and completely in the most one sided match up ever. The brunette punched Alex in the left ******, then in the stomach, then in the crotch, then kicked her in the thigh. Alex slid down the wall groaning under the onslaught and had to be laid out on the floor for Sarah to have her last few minutes. Sarah was showing no signs of slowing down. She was evidently very fit. She knelt beside Alex and continued punching her in the thighs, belly, and breasts, making the young blonde's body quiver and judder with each new blow. Multiple punches pounded into Alex's smooth sleek thighs, then Sarah used both fists to work over each of Alex's perfect half melon breasts, mixing in some breast claws and brutal ****** twisting.
    "I have never been turned on by a girl before" gasped Sarah, as her fists churned over the smooth female body beneath her.
    "But this is making me so hot, and so wet"
    A couple more minutes of the same, Alex between her thighs, her fists tenderising the blonde's mouth watering body, and Sarah came with a cry and an arching of her back. She must have had an awesome ****** as she shuddered and gasped, head back and eyes closed for what seemed like an age.

I went over and stroked her, looking into her dreamy looking eyes. She smiled. We kissed briefly then Sarah went back to looking at Alex. The girl was just barely conscious.
    "Can I knock her out just by punching her body?" asked Sarah.
    "Sure" I said settling back to watch, "Go on".
    Sarah drew back her fist and began to use it to beat Alex's glistening stomach meat. She saw no reaction in Alex but for the softest of gasps as her clenched fists beat repeatedly into the girl’s gorgeous belly. Sarah put everything she had into it, lashing the blonde’s beautiful flat tummy vigorously. Alex’s body quivered with each blow, but she showed no signs of movement now.
    For good measure, even though she thought Alex was already beaten senseless, Sarah smashed a dozen or so more punches into and around Alex’s navel setting Alex’s stunning body quivering even more.
    “OK I’m done” said Sarah sitting back and suddenly looking exhausted. She climbed off Alex and brushed her bedraggled hair back from her face, letting out a long “phew” sound.
    “I’m going to go, and shower at home. That was just amazing though. Thanks. I really want to do that again sometime if you can ever coax her to fight again, though after this, I doubt she’ll want to face me again.”
    “We’ll see” I said. “You were great, quite a fighter aren’t you. Thanks Sarah.” I watched her slip her top on, gather her things and make ready to go. Then she came over and kissed me again, and said,
    “She’s all yours. Hope you enjoy her!” Then she left. I was alone with Alex. She was almost naked, and looked like she’d be out for a while. Hmmm.
    No I couldn’t could I?

No. Instead I played with her, massaging oil into her breasts, teasing and sucking on her ******s. I even slapped her body a few times. Sarah must have got so turned on working on such a beatiful girl like that. Oh well, until next time....

Junior Hostboard Member fightfansteve's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't wait for the next chapter! Will Alex lose her thong? Mmmm...I look forward to seeing what she has under there. What do you think we'll see? Smooth fur? Thick hair? Trimmed? Shaved?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Excellent update! Your descriptions make me want to read more! I am interested to find out what happens with Fiona (because you are "Fionafan"). I hope Alex recovers quickly and wants to continue her wrestling exercises.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast