Well mild warning, this is supposed to be a tween/teen f vs f pro-style match that took place just this evening before the big memorial day weekend--it's a big deal in chestertown. Still I have more brutal story in my Yahoo club so feel free to check it out.
Yahoo! Groups
Stone
__________________________________________________ ________________________
Julie was only twelve but she held the tween title for Maryland's Eastern shore, it's a very low title rank even for our state but it is defendable in the tri state area of eastern maryland, eastern virginia, and delaware--sometimes in Philly but that's more Del/NJ territory. She was very cute too, 5'4" with light brown hair with a tight little body. She wore a pink and orange one piece--she had a nice C cup for skinny chick--with black lace up boots and orange knee pads. Her opponent was Tara is 14 but somehow fighting for the chick tween title (official name is Girl's Junior cruiserweight championship) which is just above the kiddie title for 5-10 year olds. Tara is 5'7" a tough lookin butch bitch with that emo/justin beiber haircut with a purple wet look one piece with a zebra print pattern down the sides that match her boots which are purple with zebra design around the heel and laces with black knee pads. She has dark hair above the shoulders and looks like she could kick some ass in a bar--she looks almost seventeen.
They lock up in the ring with the crowd wolf whistling as Tara was much taller and looked like she weighed 125-130 to Julie's buck-O-five. Julie was really pumpin her little arms to try and force Tara into the ropes but when they got close the taller bitch smacked her in the puss. The crowd boo'd but I applauded cuz I love heel moves. Since it's a title match the rules are very loose so barring a chair shot right in front of the ref it would take a lot to get disqualified.
Tara grabbed Julie by the hair and slammed several knees into her face. She fell over and tried to get up but kept missing the ropes she was attempting to grab to maybe pull herself up; there was a little bit of blood on her mouth.
Tara stomped down on Julie's back, making her grunt aloud. Tara locked what looked like a surboard as she grabbed one handful of Julie's hair and planted her boot on the smaller girl's back. Julie cried out, sounding like a scolded child as her hands flailed in front of her. Tara held this hold before she did a jumping knee stomp landing it square in the little girl's back. Not missing a beat, using the handful of hair, pulled Julie's head under her armpit in a sick looking dragon sleeper that bent the little girl almost in a "U" shape. Julie's screams echoed in the small auditorium as Tara grabbed a handful of Julie's firm titty. She twisted her claw into the breast meat as Julie pounded on the mat in pain and frustration.
It looked like Julie's reign was over until she took a big bite out of Tara's arm. She screamed and immediately released Julie who flopped to the mat. She rolled over and did a sick looking double kick upwards into Tara's face. The boots smashed so far in it looked like Tara's face, her nose and mouth and shit went inside her damn skull like some cartoon character. Before the bitch could either recover or crash over like some unconscious sed cartoon character, Julie snapped her legs shut around Tara's head and tightened her headscissors with a combination single arm bar. Flenching her body up so her boobies were thrust up toward the overhead spotlight which was extremely tantalizing. I don't know if Tara was even conscious, even though she was kinda flopping from the double submisison hold but it felt like fifteen minutes, though it was probably thirty seconds, before the ref rang the bell for the submission even though I didn't hear one spoken or a tap out given. I'd like to think the ref was on the take--a double heel entendre--but Julie stood triumphantly with her hand raised in the air as the bell rang.
"...And still chaaampionnnn...," the announcer said, a fat man in suspenders who looked like some farmer stereotype--which is pretty true for delmarva.