Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WARNING: This is a fantasy of extreme nature about violent, brave, lusty people who are willing to personally suffer the consequences or reap the rewards of their actions with out regards to the norms of modern society or the qualms of conscious. Don?t read it if you are not interested in such topics or at all squeamish. Also, make sure you are mature enough to know the difference between illusion and reality. This is not a how to book.

THE STORY OF RENEE by Mr. Cage as related by Renee

Chapter Six ? Busted Boobs at the KO KAT Corral

Linda moved out quickly and hammered Maria, the Puerto Rican. She had the brown girl backed into the rails with three jabs and then crushed a brown right tit wit a hammer blow round house left. Linda?s fist went straight in, crushing the long dark brown nipple back into the bumpy aureole, then back into the tit meat to thud on the breast bone. The big brown tit deformed around Linda?s tit and ballooned out almost like a cartoon figure rolling up and covering Linda?s wrist for a second before rebounding. Maria squealed and grabbed my girlfriend and held on. Linda struggled. The white woman started trying to get her knees into the fight, but Maria pressed closed. Linda jerked and twisted, but she was caught in a bear hug that lasted until the end of the round.

The next round Linda took to jabs to the face in order to smash an uppercut into the underside of the wounded right tit. Maria groaned as her orb was propelled up her chest to her shoulder. She wailed and turned away. Linda hammered her low in the back twice. Then Maria swung around suddenly and her elbow cracked Linda on the right side of her face, just under her eye. Linda staggered and fell with her right arm over the top rail. Maria?s fans yelled for her to bust those big balloons. The brown girl obliged by slamming her right fist into the side of Linda?s big round left globe crushing it against the right. Linda groaned and tried to rise to fight. Her right eye was already swelling shut from below.

Maria drove her right up into Linda?s left tit, impaling it and sending it bouncing up to Linda?s shoulder. My girl groaned. Maria hammered her right fist deep into Linda?s belly. Linda rocked and bent over, her tits dangling down. Maria grabbed the back of Linda?s head and kept her down. Then the brown girl drove her jean covered knee up crushing both globes. Linda cried out in agony. Maria stood back and then tried a toe kick to the tits. Linda rolled back on the rails getting her left arm over the rail as well for support. Her tits were bright red and leaking already. Maria?s kick missed and she almost fell on her ass. Instead she staggered right in front of Linda. Linda, leaning on the top rail, kicked out and drove the pointed steel toe of her boot straight into Maria?s jean covered crotch. The room moaned as one. Maria cried out, grabbed her pussy and stood there stupidly, tears streaming on her swelling cheeks. Linda?s other boot came up and caught the leaning Puerto Rican under the chin. Maria?s head flew back, the gum shield flew in an arc out of the enclosure and the back of Maria?s head hit the mat. The count began, but the bell rang, saving Maria.

The crowd was roaring now. Maria crawled to the rails and pulled herself up. She stood away from the rail and held up her fists to begin the third round. Linda came forward cautiously. Maria fired a left straight at the huge swollen mouse under Linda?s right eye. Linda didn?t see it in time. The mouse ruptured and Linda hit the ground in agony blood pouring from the split swollen flesh. Linda rolled over on her hands and knees. Blood splattered in a steady stream off the already red stained mat. She got up and turned at the count of twenty-eight.

Maria rushed forward and speared Linda?s swollen right boob with her left fist. Linda squealed and replied with a nasty left of her own that crushed Maria?s right boob. Maria reacted and fired back with a right, deforming Linda?s left tit. Linda grimaced and hammered Maria?s big left globe with an overhand hammer fist. The brown orb flattened and stretched down rolling on Maria?s hard brown belly. The Puerto Rican girl cried out and turned away. Linda ducked low avoiding Maria?s sudden spinning around elbow. My girlfriend had been caught once by this trick and she was ready for it.

As Maria spun around, her elbow flying over Linda?s head, my girl fired rapid rights and lefts like a machine gun into the Puerto Rican?s lower belly. Maria?s swing turned her half around before she could respond. She took a nasty right hook into her wide open face and suddenly her nose was spurting blood. Maria staggered back and blocked a left to her face. Linda pressed in and hammered a right deep into the swelling left tit. Maria moaned and dropped her left arm to cover her tit. Linda?s right fist fired right back and smashed Maria?s left eye, knocking her back into the rails. Maria?s foot came up and her boot thudded into Linda?s thigh driving her back. Linda limped for a second as her muscle tightened around the deep bruise.

Linda responded with her own kick. The toe of her right foot took Maria in the back of her left thigh. Maria?s eyes went wide. She used the rails for balance and kicked straight out with her right foot. Her boot heel took Linda flush on her hard belly. Air whooshed out of Linda?s mouth and my girl staggered back, her belly bearing the imprint of the wide, hard boot heel. Maria?s supporters cheered, but when their girl stood off the rails she was favoring her left leg. The Puerto Rican stalked Linda, but the bell brought an end to the round.

The fourth round began very slowly. Both women were hurt and drenched in their own sweat. Linda?s split cheek continued to stain her face and tits. They?re swelling discolored boobs thrilled the crowd who wanted to see someone busted flat. The savage shouts of advice on how to ruin one another?s tits rang around the room. I was shocked, but I wanted to see Linda destroy the other woman?s proud tits. Just being around these other freaks, made me feel almost normal.

Maria moved forward pressing the attack. Linda?s expert jabs began to pepper the brown woman?s face. The nose started bleeding again. Both cheeks were swelling. Then the lips were split. In frustration, Maria rushed forward swinging. Linda tried to dodge out of the way, but she was captured and driven hard into the rails. She grunted as the hard rails hammered her back. Maria lay against her covering her with facial blood. Maria tried a head butt. Linda turned her head and they glanced. Linda recovered from the rails and wrestled Maria off her and pressed the Puerto Rican back into the corner. Maria held on, but Linda finally got her knee up into the trapped woman?s crotch. Maria groaned and snaked her leg around Linda?s and tied them tit to tit in the corner.

I thought they would just lay on each other until the end of the round, but Linda lifted her right foot and stopped down on Maria?s left instep. Maria?s boot protected her some, but it caused her to lose her grip on Linda?s other leg. Linda drew back. I thought she was going to knee again. Maria did to because she leaned her head back and brought up her own knee to block. Instead, Linda propelled the top of her head into Maria?s uplifted chin. Crack. Maria?s head flew back and bounced. She lay in the corner with her shoulders and back over the rail.

Linda put her bloody left hand under Maria?s chin and held her in place. Everybody knew what was coming. They yelled for it and Linda delivered. Two women masturbating one another furiously just to the right of me exploded in orgasms and slumped to the dirty floor. Linda used her right fist to hammer the trapped woman?s big, swollen brown boobs. Splat! Thud! Thump! Splat! The piston fist hit both boobs from every direction. The proud firm breasts were deformed, crushed, grazed, flattened, driven to the side, driven down, driven up and sent bouncing off one another. When Linda got too tired to punch she leaned against Maria and dug her right elbow into the left tit and ground at it until the round ended. Maria screamed in agony after the pain brought her back around. Linda gouged and gouged, turning the proud tit flesh into a bag of hot juice and mulched tissue.

Maria stayed in the corner as Linda stumbled away. My girl held onto the rails almost fainting from the exhaustion of the battering delivered and received. The Puerto Rican finally straightened up and cupped her rapidly coloring breasts. Both nipples leaked pink lymph. She had been tit busted for sure. The hot fluids and ruptures inside were leaking out through her raw grazed nipples. The friction tape had done a job almost as painful as Linda?s knuckles. Amazingly Maria straightened up and raised her fist for the fifth round. The crowd was hot now for sure. It looked like the Rumble Room had emptied out all but the brutalized losers and the most brutal of the punishers. The boob bashing was a big winner. The wild smiles on the faces of the women watching were more than a little disturbing. Then I realized I had climaxed in my pants during the boob busting. Damn, so much for any self-deception on my part.

Maria?s brown skin seemed paler and a thick sheen of cold sweat covered her body. I doubted she would last much longer. I didn?t see how she could get a good straight punch around the two swollen basketballs rolling on her belly. She raised her fist. Linda came forward. Maria suddenly snapped out a front kick. Her toe just missed Linda?s cunt. Linda jumped back and moved to the side. Maria kicked out again and hit my girl?s thigh with the sole of her boot. Linda moaned and moved closer before another kick could be launched.

Linda?s right fist hammered Maria?s wide open face. Maria?s head snapped to the side. Linda drove a left roundhouse into the middle of the stunned girl?s face. Maria?s legs buckled and she staggered back, blood spurting from her rapidly swelling, obviously broken nose. Linda?s right smashed Maria?s left eye driving the girl to the rail. Incredibly, Maria fired back defensively driving a boot flush into Linda?s gut. Linda groaned and fell backwards against the opposite rail gasping for breath. Her already battered gut had not been ready to be penetrated by the boot heel.

Maria?s face quickly became unrecognizable. The blood and the swelling turned it into something else entirely. She pushed off from the rail and lunged forward aiming to spear Linda?s right tit. The bloody fist sank into my girl?s already enormous globe and ground against the breast bone. Linda?s groan was terrible, but just before the fist impaled her, Linda had kicked out toward Maria?s crotch. The toe of Linda?s boot caught the Puerto Rican perfectly in the cunt from below. Maria moaned, grabbed her crotch and fell to her knees. Linda sat down on the second rail and held her damaged globe. Maria struggled to her feet at the count of twenty-six.

Linda charged forward driving Maria hard into the rails with open palms on the hot swollen brown basketballs. Maria groaned and her head leaned back over the rail. She raised her knee and caught Linda in the crotch just as Linda?s right elbow struck down into the tortured tit meat on Maria?s left side. Linda groaned and staggered back. Maria wailed and grabbed her breast which actually spurted red fluid with Linda?s elbow strike. The crowd went wild.

?Milk that cow! She squirted! Bust that tit!? and a hundred other yells reverberated.

Linda straightened up and stepped into Maria firing lefts and rights to the boobs. Maria cried out and grabbed for Linda?s shoulders. Linda replied by driving her own knee up into Maria?s crotch four times in succession. Maria?s arms dropped and she fell to her knees crying. Linda stood back and waited. Maria?s left tit dribbled pink lymph at a steady pace. Several of her girlfriends started yelling for her to quit. She stood up at a count of twenty eight. This bitch had no quit in her. She raised her bloody fists. Her swollen tits stuck out between her guarding arms. As fluid and sweat dripped off them you could almost see steam rising from the tortured, bruised darkening brown breasts. How much more could this bitch take?

Linda drove her right fist into Maria?s chin. Maria stood up straight as a board. She staggered to the side, reached for the rail to steady her balance. Linda delivered a savage front kick driving her boot into Maria?s sweat and blood slicked upper belly. Now the Puerto Rican had a boot heel imprint on her belly. The blow rammed Maria against the rails. She started to slump to her knees but Linda charged forward, jumped off her left foot and drove her right knee up. Linda flew off the mat and landed hard knee first on Maria?s left tit, crushing the Puerto Rican between the driving knee and the hard rails. The crowd yelled once and then went silent.

Linda staggered when she landed and grabbed the rails for balance. Maria?s left breast pumped bloody lymph from the nipple. This wasn?t a dribble but a squirting stream. I expected to see the deformed bag of agony burst. Instead it pumped for a few seconds until the busted sacs and tubules inside had relieved their fluid pressure. Her eyes closed and she fell like a tree off the rails, straight out bouncing on her boobs before laying flat on the blood drenched canvas. There was a moment of stunned silence and then the crowd began a loud count to thirty. Maria didn?t move. At the count of thirty the place erupted.

Linda staggered around the ring with her bloody taped fists raised in victory. It was the fight of the night! When they rolled Maria over her left nipple, maybe it was still attached, was still dribbling blood and lymph. They slide her out on her back and rolled her to the Rumble Room. Linda staggered to the bar and dropped her tits into to buckets of ice and cried. I didn?t get to see much more because I was up next in the ring.

The model was totally drugged out of her mind now. I don?t know if she would have done much better, but now she was practically out on her feet. All I had to avoid is a sudden knock out type shot. She raised her hands and pranced around shaking her firm little tits like it was a posing session. I looked around to see if anyone would stop this before it began. Most of the women were pressing into the Rumble Room now. I wasn?t going to have much of an audience. Besides, the last fight had taken all the energy out of the room.

The bell ring and the model turned to me and started shadow boxing. I moved forward and she kicked out with her boot. I guess she had done boxercise or kickboxing classes for the movies or something. It boot missed me by a foot. She cursed and swung a wild right. I blocked it and drove my own right straight into her unguarded face. Her head snapped back. She squealed and grabbed her nose with an accusing look on her face. This bitch hadn?t thought she was going to get hit! My boxing instructor had drummed into me that whenever you got hit or hurt the first thing you did was hit back, not stand there like a kid looking for mama to kiss it and make it better. Well she stood there and I wasn?t her mama.

I smacked her with a left and a right. She cried out and turned around running for the rail. She leaned her head outside the ring and yelled for me to stop. Nobody moved to stop me. I drove a right low into her right side and a left into the left. She groaned and grabbed her back still crying she quit. I looked around at the small crowd. Her supporters were yelling for somebody to stop the fight. The other ones were cursing in disgust. Somebody instructed me to kick the pussy.

I took a look at her packed designer jeans. Her legs were spread. I took aim and drove the toe of my boot up between her legs from behind. I don?t know what I hit, but it felt like I penetrated her cunt with my boot?s toe. She screamed and fell down on her ass, crying. One of her supporters climbed through the rails and rushed at me. I dropped her with a right hand. The ring bouncer hopped over the rail and clocked the next of her girlfriends in the face with a boot as the stupid chick tried to slide under the top rail. That put her friends? idea of mobbing me to an end.

Several patrons grabbed the screaming girls and the want to be celebrity cruisers got the experience of their lives. Their designer clothes were ripped off them and they got taken Rumble Room Style in the front room. Cries and squeals did nothing to stop this retribution. Some of the skinny model types got the experience of being used by a two hundred pound dagger dykes like prison bitches. I was a little furious that my fight was so pitiful, especially after Linda?s magnificent battle. I decided to take my anger out on the model I had rightfully won in the ring. I was cheered on as I stripped her and took her every way I could imagine. She cried and whimpered in between climaxes. I wanted her to remember her walk on the wild side for the rest of her life. When I finished she was holding her crotch and groaning. Her toes were still curled up and she kept licking her lips as though there was still a pussy riding her face.

When Linda and I staggered back on the street it was midday. Her tits were about twice their normal size and both nipples were still leaking lymph. We got back to the hotel and she went to sleep. Over the next two days the swelling went down, but both her magnificent boobs were solid black bruises. A doctor friend of Sonny?s showed up, stitched up her face and examined her. We went to a plastic surgeon on Monday and he said the cut would heal with only a minimal scar if any. He checked out her boobs and said, they were the most packed natural breasts he had ever seen. He scanned and scanned them and said she should see her regular doctor when she got back home. He was worried about ruptures and clots. Strangely enough he didn?t inquire at all as to how she had become so battered.

Later Linda said she thought Maria?s tits were going to need a lot of work. She said she had really worked her over hard in the Rumble Room. By the end of the session, Maria was a broken sobbing slit bitch. Linda said she had forgotten how much she enjoyed getting groped by a hundred or so unknown women. I could tell she was trying to get a negative reaction out of me. Was she testing me or prodding me? I began to wonder just how free wheeling our relationship was. I tested the waters by telling her at length what I had done to my victim and many of her friends. Then I went on to discuss being bent over a couch by a three hundred pound dagger and brutally taken by her strap-on. Linda didn?t seem that happy to know I was playing the field just as hard as her. I decided she needed her ass kicked and maybe one day I would teach her who the top bitch in our strange relationship was.

I was shocked out how much I missed really being hurt or really experiencing an adrenaline, pained filled fight. I fucking missed the post fight agony and exhilaration to have survived. I was no expert on addiction or unhealthy behavior, but I knew that this was neither normal nor healthy. Was something wired wrong inside me? Was there a twelve step program for women addicted to sex and violence? If there was, I wasn?t ready to join.

Linda?s every ready man, Sonny took us to a dinner that evening and I got introduced to an older man who said he went by the name of Mr. Cage. I did not suspect at the time that he was to become one of my go to guys in the underground world of fighting women. He listened to my story to date and told me that he knew of a man who needed a partner for couple?s fights. I said I wasn?t that interested. Linda said it would be good experience and very good money. I had yet bothered to get a job because my bank balance was still bigger than it was when I left my shit husband. So after a few cell phone conversations I found a job for the next month as the young wife of a middle aged business man called Jerry.

Jerry had been looking for couples fights for years and arranged more than one only to beg off because, his wife refused and had in fact left him the first time he asked. It was a dream of his and he was willing to pay me five thousand a weekend. The fights would be rough, but nothing as brutal as I had already been in. Linda was right; it would be good training and good money. The only downside was that if we lost I would get fucked and humiliated by the winners. Given what I had already risked and was going to risk, this just seemed like another small baby step. I met with Jerry and closed the deal. He would fly me and pay me the cash. I would fight other men?s wives and he would fight the men under various rules which I could set if they crossed my limits. I would participate in the aftermath and maintain the fiction at all time I was his wife. He gave me a personal history to memorize and then showed me some pictures and emails he had collected from some couples. I had to admit the idea was hot. I asked him if he was a secret bi-sexual. He frowned and said he didn?t think so, but he really liked the idea of putting sex on the line and fighting for it. He was an older big guy with a barrel chest and some fat on him, but he wasn?t beyond the pale. I decided to close the deal in his hotel room. He was surprising good and respectfully gentle for such a big guy. I decided I liked him despite his little weirdness, besides who was I to judge weird.

I flew back home and started training again. Betty called and was desperate for a wrestling match with a few sex fights thrown in. I met the 33 year old, 5'7'', 150 pound redhead with the lush 36C 26 40 figure at a hotel room. We wrestled twelve falls until we were exhausted. I won nine of them. Then we went crotch to crotch, rubbing and grinding on each other until she gave up exhausted by orgasms and tormented by clit pain. Betty laughed and said she had to pick up her children from soccer practice and ran off. Linda wasn?t the only one who could fuck around!

I went to the hotel bar. A good looking guy bought me a drink. I decided I would like the feel of a flesh and blood cock inside me after an afternoon of fingers and tongues. He was married, but that wasn?t my problem. He was good in bed. I let him take me three times and enjoyed each one more than the last. As he was leaving he left five one hundred dollar bills by the door. I was shocked. I started to protest and then laughed at myself. I was acting like a whore, why shouldn?t I get paid? I tormented myself for awhile with questions of my self image and such and then reminded myself that I had killed a bitch already and taken money for it. I was way past worrying about what I would think about myself the morning after. I slept easy that night. Fuck the world! I would worry about right and wrong another day.

This is the end of another chapter. Comments and suggestions appreciated.

The next chapter includes a couples battles with various rules from erotic to rough and the run up to the match with Mary and Tammy.

I expect to slow down pretty soon, but I won't drop this story until it is done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT STORY, Loved it!!! WOW what a battle!

I LOVE the "who's top bi..." idea too, would LOVE to see it happen in a future chapter.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah yes, another wonderful chapter. Very much looking forward to the continuation of this series [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another great chapter. I love the way this story moves through so many differnt types of scenarios for her to fight in. It's like you're tapping into ever fight fantasy we could think of. Looking forward to these couples fights next. Sounds like they should be pretty hot. Thanks again for posting.