Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stone's Sick idea of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Kidman View Post
    This is more my thing. Share some ideas
    How does this sound?

"The Annual Tri-County High School Cherry Popping Tournament" Where high school virgin girls from freshman to senior fight within their age range for the right to graduate a virgin and sell there virginity to the highest bidder or a fully paid college scholarship (winner's choice).

Matches are won by breaking your opponents hymen. The winner is then allowed 30 minutes with a strap-on dildo to fully "break in" the restrained looser.

No biting, eye gouging, intentional maiming, or crippling allowed. Punishment for the last two is punishable by a semester as the teacher's lounge whore as well as being held back a year. Killing your opponent ,accidentally or intentionally, means spending the rest of your life turning tricks at the brothel of the victim's family's choosing with all earnings being split between the brothel (for your upkeep and expenses) and the victim's family.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that sounds incredible but writing tournaments is long work, and to have it done in a single day would have them all worn out before the second round. I wrote a short tidbit of a First Blood match with a guy's daughter wrestling a bigger girl with those stipulations but she was intent on taking a dive, jobbing, for a better match. Maybe something more intimate like little sister has a fight with a girl from her school with same first blood rules or two cousins getting in a similar fight but I do LOVE those stipulations, being teacher's lounge whore. Accidental killing has a good stip. but sounds like it wouldn't be possible unless they were using weapons and I was picturing wrestling on a mat or in a ring, just plenty of low blows--knees, stomps and punches to the pussy--but I wasn't certain if those tactics would be enough to break the hymen. Just seemed like a fun, sick idea.

Stone

Junior Hostboard Member princedargon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was thinking more along the lines of an MMA style match with choke holds and such to set up for a hymen breaking fisting or knees, stomps and other crotch shots as you mentioned. That's why i had the crippling and killing stipulations, since broken necks and other fatal injuries would be possible in that setting.

As far as the "tournament" thing goes, i considered that it would be like each school had their own team consisting of girls from each school year (freshmen to senior) and no girl would fight more than once per month; thus giving her time to recover completely between matches. This is just my idea of a setting; any stories could revolve around a single girl or even a couple of different girls.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that's cool if you got an idea I'd love to read the story. I simply have no time but I wasn't trying to make it so brutal.
    I have nothing wrong with brutality but I can't picture young girls, because I can't fathom virgin 18 year olds being this vicious (maybe I lack imagination), like 13-16 ish who fight within a set rule limit but the overarching match itself with the only caveat that low blows of any kind are allowed with the purpose of breaking a hymen; maybe they have to wear white panties that will show the deep red of blood if it is indeed torn. MMA cage fighting sounds good but if it's virtually no holds barred I imagine it's too easy to fuck your opponent up beyond belief than instead of focusing on crotch shots primarily.
    Try posting your idea in my club, I check that more often.
    groups.yahoo.com/groups/kidmanskultkrypt

Stone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234