Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stone's Sick idea of the week

I agree, I guess some people thought that was too far, as in what would motivate two women to want to risk their child in a catfight?
    My theory was it's two women pregnant from the same man, he has a lot of money left to his heir in the inheritance as he died in some car accident and these women meet at the wake. But rather than split it, they agree to a fight where it doesn't end until the other woman miscarries. This has the potential for being a double deathmatch, as a miscarriage if not tended for could have consequences for the would-be mother. I love that my sick ideas are welcomed here as FCF seems wayyy too prudish for such thoughts.

Stone

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Last edited by Ted Mark; October 23rd, 2012 at 01:47 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidman View Post
    I agree, I guess some people thought that was too far, as in what would motivate two women to want to risk their child in a catfight?
    My theory was it's two women pregnant from the same man, he has a lot of money left to his heir in the inheritance as he died in some car accident and these women meet at the wake. But rather than split it, they agree to a fight where it doesn't end until the other woman miscarries. This has the potential for being a double deathmatch, as a miscarriage if not tended for could have consequences for the would-be mother. I love that my sick ideas are welcomed here as FCF seems wayyy too prudish for such thoughts.

Stone
    Nice idea, could be long lasting and hard... more ideas like that?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what do you mean by long lasting? I meant it's a brutal catfight with one woman leaving destroyed. I need to look up the signs that a miscarriage could happen for sure.
    Stone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well, i hope that such a fight lasts a longer time, not only a few seconds or two or thre minutes. It would be interesting to see it happen slowly, to see that they hurt each other at many parts of the body before the final thing happens. Too sick?
    Maria

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no thats perfect. I have someone who wanted me to write a story about this, between two office women he knows and the details seem wonderful. I just hate doing research and would want to know how you'd get a definitive winner; like knowing the other woman had a miscarriage you know?
    Stone

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a very sick idea (i love it), but one way to definitely show that there is a winner would be to pull out the dead fetus and stangle the mother with the ambilicle cord.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think, the vagina will be attacked very often. And the end could be pulling out the fetus. The other woman has to do it if she wants to win.

But blood and the beginning of the labours is a sign, too
    Maria

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Almost nothing is as raw and basic as two pregnant women fighting. When a female becomes a mom or is about to and is a preggo something changes in them. They become protective. To see two preggo women going after the other ones body and yes maybe baby as well as trying to protect her baby, wow it's wild. Their tits are full and their nipples are huge even having milk forced from them an a painful squeeze and pull. The tears coming from a beaten mothers eyes as she is overpowered and now worked over as she is now helpless to protect her most cherished thing, her baby. The other mom to be is turned on knowing that by hurting the other mom to be baby she's hurting the other mom in a way that will be more then just a winner or a loser in a regular fight But also enjoy the fact that she's also hurting the other mom to be's body as well. The loser mom cries and begs like that of a little girl. Wild as hell to think about and you know it's had to have happen in real life many any times.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast