Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stone's Sick idea of the week

Nice detail, I just need to know, in a fight where both women are trying to not just rip each others hair out or tits off, they'll be attacking their opponents belly, trying to force a miscarriage or even kill the baby inside her. In a hand to hand fight, no weapons or objects being used, what I'm trying to find out is, for a good resolution, how would it "look", from a story perspective, that the other woman--preferably lying on the floor, crying like a little girl in pain and probably holding her belly--had for a matter of fact, finished off the fetus inside. Trying to illustrate that is the only thing stopping me from really having this kind of a story, so any help would be appreciated.
    Stone

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

2 pregnant brawlers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

cute idea but they just look like they're playin around, doesn't quite answer my question
    Did you get my private message from here?
    Stone

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yes, I am very busy in my life (health and financial woes). So I haven't figured out how to write what I would like to yet. I have long lost a fight between pregnant women I wrote for MikeJV about 4 years ago. That would be my model I think. I don't think I posted it here but sent it to him directly.

By the way, I like jealous women finding out they are married to the same guy and having his baby.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I already had a fan request a match and gave me characters so I feel obligated to that.
    If you ever need me I'm on Yahoo IM as dedmantalking
    I'm on twitter @Setsfiend , if anyones interested
    I'm still too dumb to figure out tumblr; I'm just on it to see catfight pics & gifs for now

Junior Hostboard Member raidah55's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How about two women fighting naked, covered in cooking oil, fighting underneath a huge heating lamp, so their skin "cooks" as they rip and tear and gauge each other with their fingernails and toenails, painted and pointed, sharpened to knife-like edges...

I also have a syfy fantasy where two women fight under the influence of a special steroid that deadens their nerves while heightening their feral instincts....

Junior Hostboard Member Crazybb's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kidman View Post
    had a sick idea for a couple gimmick matches:

1. First Blood Ever match, two 18 year old virgins have a catfight style match where the only way to win was busting your opponent in the crotch until her hymen broke. It wouldn't JUST be cunt busting but it would be the only way to end the match

2. Flat Tire match, two women with implants beat the shit out of each other, focusing on their big fake titties until one girl has her implant blow out, preferably they both have to be destroyed so maybe it could go on with each one having one pop until one chick has them both go--it should be painful but not life threatening.
    I really love the second idea, I think that will be happended in China, regarding that they value too much on the bloodline of the family. If anyone wanna make stories on it, i could contribute some china pregnant women photos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctocfights View Post
    Almost nothing is as raw and basic as two pregnant women fighting. When a female becomes a mom or is about to and is a preggo something changes in them. They become protective. To see two preggo women going after the other ones body and yes maybe baby as well as trying to protect her baby, wow it's wild. Their tits are full and their nipples are huge even having milk forced from them an a painful squeeze and pull. The tears coming from a beaten mothers eyes as she is overpowered and now worked over as she is now helpless to protect her most cherished thing, her baby. The other mom to be is turned on knowing that by hurting the other mom to be baby she's hurting the other mom in a way that will be more then just a winner or a loser in a regular fight But also enjoy the fact that she's also hurting the other mom to be's body as well. The loser mom cries and begs like that of a little girl. Wild as hell to think about and you know it's had to have happen in real life many any times.
    wow, bravo!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Nice detail, I just need to know, in a fight where both women are trying to not just rip each others hair out or tits off, they'll be attacking their opponents belly, trying to force a miscarriage or even kill the baby inside her. In a hand to hand fight, no weapons or objects being used, what I'm trying to find out is, for a good resolution, how would it "look", from a story perspective, that the other woman--preferably lying on the floor, crying like a little girl in pain and probably holding her belly--had for a matter of fact, finished off the fetus inside. Trying to illustrate that is the only thing stopping me from really having this kind of a story, so any help would be appreciated".

Stone

The scenario certainly deserves a story

fighters.jpg

Junior Hostboard Member EleonoreEdelmann's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Preggos? No... just not for me: I don't even find it that sexually arousing at all. Now, the virgin fight involving 18 year olds punching their hymenes into oblivion... that was much more my thing

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EleonoreEdelmann View Post
    Preggos? No... just not for me: I don't even find it that sexually arousing at all. Now, the virgin fight involving 18 year olds punching their hymenes into oblivion... that was much more my thing
    This is more my thing. Share some ideas

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast