Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lesbian Harem - Interracial f/f & f/m Catfight-sexfight

THE LESBIAN HAREM (PART 1 OF 4)

Miss Neumman had a lot of money, countless boyfriends, some girlfriends, four former husbands (all divorced now), five muscle macho sons and five muscle lesbian house maidens. Tosha of Liberia, Tikka of Burma, Rosario of Colombia, Nawal of Lebanon, and Lani of Fidji. All they were tall, strong and skilled in street brawls and combat sports. All the five had a long criminal record of barroom brawls, assault, lesbian rape attempts, domestic violence against former girlfriends and lovers, etc.. All the five were man-hater diesel dike lesbians.

Miss Newman, former bodybuilding champion in Germany and professional boxer, had come to the States ten years ago to be a new star on the pro wrestling shows. Now, at the age of 42 she is retired but she enjoy yet a rough fight for real, not fake, and choose women who can give her a real brawl. The criminal record is not problem. Miss Newmman seek the danger and the extreme violence of the female convicts. She pay her bails and challenge the ex-convict to fight. She only hired the services of the best lesbian fighters. The heterosexual or bisexual females, the cowards and the losers have no chance. Miss Newmman live in her private lesbian paradise of sex and violence, her sapphic Harem disguised as domestic service.

At the beginning, Miss Newmman’s domestic service was formed by the average housemaids, but her five sons were rude, nasty and abusive with the housemaids. They love to dominate them and abuse and terrorize them. If they try to fight back, fine! The five guys loved to fight and abuse big girls. They have learned that fighting turned him on. So they began to start fights and end them with sex. Miss Newmman had to face a lot of problems with the Law, spend money on lawyers, briberies, economic compensations, bails, fines, and sometimes spread her legs to avoid to see her sons arrested and jailed by aggression, sexual harassment and rape.

When Ulrich had to spend some time in the jail after defeat and paw his gym teacher, Miss Newmman decided to punish him for the abusive attitude he had towards women. She hired Tosha like housemaid and the first day of job, she teach him a hard lesson about treat female opponents with respect. In fact, the ebony goddess had to teach the macho jerk the same lesson about to respect her elders six times the first day. The next weeks, Tosha, Rosario, Lani, Tikka and Nawal comes to blows one and another time with Miss Newmman’s sons. After too many painful defeats all the summer, the five brothers began to show respect for the lesbian housemaid’s fighting abilities.

On the Christmas School break, both sides face each others in a decisive battle about sexual, racial and domestic supremacy. This time the guys had trained very hard and could won some battles and enjoy the coloured bodies of the lesbian housemaids, but they were beaten, crushed, smashed and totally subdued. They promised revenge to the summer break, and returned to their Private school. Although the lesbian had won more than she had lost, the guys have gave they very hard fought matches every time.
    - - - - -

Every week, Miss Newmman had a domestic championship of dirty fight on her king size bedroom. This night, Tikka fought Nawal and Rosario fought Lani. But first, Tosha, the winner of the last week, had a chance to fight with Miss Newmman and win 300 $.

“I need a big dose of fight this night, you nigger runt” said Miss Neumman.

“Fine to me, white trash”.

Both lesbian mistress charged at each other like a snorting bulls, and began to trade punches, kicks, and even headbutts.

"Eat my fists, you filthy white cunt!” screamed Tosha.

“Stinkstiefel N?ger!!” Miss Newman yelled back

"You go to eat my black pussy, you shit faced white dyke, snarled Tosha

“Zum Teufel!!! You're gonna be my slave, you fuckin' nigger whore!"

They fall in a tangle of arms and legs, mauling each other like two fierce jungle cats in a desperate struggle about money and supremacy.

"I’ll rape you, rich nazi whore”

“Fick dich! I go to teach you who is the boss.”

For the next five minutes or so, the two wild women wrestled on the floor like two tangled pythons locked in mortal combat.

Slowly, Miss Newmman, a experienced former professional wrestler, began to take the upper hand, but Tosha fight back very savagely until Miss Newmman traped her waist on a scissord hold.

“I will break every rib in your schwarzer body, you dirne, nutte, hure, schlampe!!!!

Miss Newmman grabbed Tosha black mane with both hands and began to yanked painfully. Tosha returned the dirty attack with interest, pulling and ripping Miss Newmman’s blonde bush with both hands!!!!

“AARRGGGGGGG!!!!! You fucking nigger whore!”

“Do you submit?”

“Verpiss dich, Stinkstiefel schwarzer schlampe!!!!”

“Fine” said the black beast, raising her fist.

Both warring women began to trade blows. Tosha was stronger, but Miss Mewmman was more skilled. It was a stalemate until Tosha charged her german boss and seized her arrogant opponent with a rib cracking bearhug. Even though the pain of his imprisoned ribs was excruciating, the german fraulen delighted in the feel of Tosha's smooth meaty body pressed against her. Her own arms slid around Thosa's waist, gathering her into his own bearhug.

The African black panther and the European lioness squeezed hard, crushing the other woman, trying to drive her tits even more firmly against her enemy’s burning globes, each attempting to crush the other into surrender. They both know that quitting was not an option. There was a lot more stake here than just money. Neither wanted to admit that the other was any better than she was.

Their nude torsos plastered together, hard bellies pushing, navels sucking at each other as the women writhed in each other’s arms. Tosha swung her hips and slapped her thick pussy lips into Miss Newmman’s cunt. The german lady struggled back, bucking up with her hips, slapping her wet pussy into her enemy’s driving cunt. At same time, their lips met and both began to french kiss eagerly, their tongues tangling together in a battle of erotic domination. Their saliva mixed and ran down their chins as their tongues wrestled from one mouth to the other.

This was a total war of attrition in two fronts: physical and sexual. Gradually, Tosha began to take the upper hand on the sexual front. Desperate, Miss Newmman fuck back with all she had, but in vain; she was being overwhelmed by a more powerful sexuality, and both women knew it. The dark goddess could sense victory now and began to increase the pressure of her pussy to pussy grind attack while continuing the tongue duel.

"NNNNNOOOOOOO!" Miss Newmman screamed, feeling her body was betraying her. At same time, Tosha can feel her spine cracking. Her german mistress was began to dominate on the bear hug duel, but it was too late. Miss Newmman was cuming and cuming like a lioness in heat.

“Schmutziger Lesbier” said the beaten german lady. Tosha, smiling, take the 300 $ as she ground her pussy upward against Miss Newmman’s face.

“You’re going to eat my cunt, you filthy sow”

Miss Newmman had to obey her dominant housemaid, eating her pussy like it was her last meal on earth, until Tosha finally climaxed on her Boss’s face.

To be continued

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Lesbian Harem - Interracial f/f & f/m Catfight-sexfight

Great Story! can't wait for the next one. I so love dirty interacial fights, especially with the nasty name calling. Keep up the good work that keeps me up