The Rep looked across the table at the two stunning young ladies.

"Any specific reason why we're settting this up?"

"It's personal", the starlit responded. She glanced over at her rival who locked eyes with her and smiled. Her challanger smiled back. They were going to fight on the Beach, in Bikinis, with the Bare minimum (knifes - they tried to think of a better title but they were both fans of alliteration) until one of them was dead.

Jennifer -

https://41.media.tumblr.com/0c9d45f7...reutxz_540.jpg

had pulled up in her car early and taken a quick dip in the water to wake her muscles up. She heard Anna pull up about 7 mins later.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...k21f-2-web.jpg

It was late at night when Starlets met. The only info the Rep had gathered was that, between their own films the two young women had run into each other at a party and hadn't gotten along from the start. Apparently, Anna was shooting an action film and was talking about her combat training. Jennifer had made some snide comments about it. Jennifer obviously had had some great combat training for her own films and the girls' ego had clashed. They had planned the ultimate test for each other for months before they contacted the Rep. He was a little upset he had to see one of them go (he also figured this might be a fight for more than just ego. Jennifer had recently been seen with a young man Anna was interested in) but he was extremely interested in how this would turn out. The loser would have died of an "overdose on the beach" according to official records.

Jennifer shook her limbs out and unsheathed her blade as Anna walked down the dock. Anna skipped the last step and hopped onto the sand, he perky breast jiggling slightly as she pulled the knife from the sheath.

"You're good with a bow and arrow, I just hope I don't make you suffer" Anna said sweetly as the girls circled each other. Jennifer tossed her wet hair back behind her shoulder, tossed her blade between her hands and smiled. Jennifer replied -

"That cups song is cute. You have a beautiful voice. Please don't struggle when I slit your throat". They both smiled and lunged at each other.

Their bodies and breasts smashed together as they tried to get a killing blow in immediately. They had grabbed each other's wrists and swung each other around to try and get the upper hand. Jennifer's blade slashed across Anna's breasts and Ann leaped back and immediately dived for Jennifer's belly. Jenn sidestepped and plunged the knife towards Ann's exposed neck as Ann spun and knocked Jenn into the sand and leaped back to get some distance. Jenn stood up and both women took a stance. They locked eyes and began to dance and strike around eachother. Their blades flashed as cuts opened on their bellies, breasts, legs and stomachs. The two fit and beautiful celebs were an even match. As they collided once again, jenn's blade found itself close to the back strap of Anna's top and Jenn, with a flick of her wrists, cut and tore it from Anna. Anna gasped at the sudden exposure and was rewarded with a strong backhand from Jenn. Anna hit the sand and stood back up, her breasts speckled with sand. The waves lapped at Ann's feet and she regained her composure.

"Guess I have to repay the favor" she cooed.

"I thought theyd be prettier" Jess replied. Her own tits heaving with effort in her black bikini top.

The girls took a deep breath and advanced towards each other. Their knives clashed and sang against each other until Anna found her hand near a knot of Jenns's black bikini bottom. In a breath she pulled snd Jenn's shaven bottom was exposed. Jenn gasped at the sudden breeze and back handed Anna so hard, Anna's knife flew from her hand. The girls tumbled to the ground, Jenn on top, as Anna grabbed the wrist holding the knife and struggled as the blade inched it's way closer to her left eye.

"Such. Beautiful. Eyes" Jen struggled to say as she struggled against Anna's desperate hands. Anna let out a cry as she stuck her foot between Jenn's exposed legs and kicked her over her head. Anna dived and searched frantically for her knife that had fallen into the soft dunes. Jen stood up, covered in sweat and sand, and stalked her way back to her frantic foe, sweat and salt water covering her glistening body from head to toe. She looked like a goddess as she strode to her enemy. She smiled as she imagined herself plunging her knife deep, deep into Anna's back, listening to her squeal and fight underneath her exposed sex when she felt a dull *thunk* in her toned midsection. Jen stopped moving and looked down. The hilt of a knife lay bedded just below her rib cage. She sank to her knees hard, breasts bouncing, as Anna stood up and took a deep breath.

Caught up in her certain victory, Jennifer hadn't realized that Anna had found her knife in the sand. Jenn also didn't know that for her new movie role, Anna had learned how to throw that knife extremely well. Jennifer was growing weak. She opened her palm and her blade landed in the beach softly. Anna crawled her way over and positioned herself, almost like she was cuddling, behind her fading rival. Anna violently pulled the blade from Jenns torso as Jenn arched her back as if to stop the inevitable, and traced it slowly, up and down Jennifer's body.

"I guess I should return the favor..." She said, as she flicked her knife and exposed Jenn's heaving, sandy breasts to the moonlight.

"Please...stop...no...I...." Jen tried to struggle out before Anna stopped her with a deep, passionate kiss. Anna let go and watched the light fade from her fallen rival's eyes as Jenn let out a heavy sigh and her nude body slumped. Anna threw her off and slowly walked to the cell phone that had been lying at the foot of the dock in a plastic bag since before the combatants had arrived.

"Congratulations" the Rep's voice said. Anna untied her bottom and dove into the cool ocean water. When she was done swimming, she grabbed her torn bikini, walked up to Jenns's lifeless body, posed with her foot between her breasts (to savor the victory of course), and drove back to her house...where her boyfriend was waiting anxiously.