Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The ladies snarl and lunge at each other. They bury their hands in each other hair and pull. Grunts and snarls can be heard. Jenny hisses "let go of my hair bitch'. Both ladies must be in pain. They violently
    pull each other's hair back so they are both looking straight up at the tent roof. I can see the cords in their necks stranding out due to the strain. Cheryl releases one hand and a slaps Jen's face. Everything stops as the girls
    disengage. Jen is rubbing her cheek and glaring. Both ladies have tears in their eyes from the pain of the prolonged hair pull. Jen attacks slapping Cheryl's
    face. A bitch slap fight starts as both ladies attempt to get in a good blow. They do not have much in defensive skills and only try to strike each other. I notice that there is a trickle of blood from Jenny's
    nose. Jenny ups the ante by slapping Cheryl's tits. Cheryl backs off cradling her breast. "Oh you bitch she moans.
    The women close again and grapple on their knees in the center of the tent. They come to rest in a mutual leg scissors. They have each other high around the waist, just under the armpits. Their asses are inches from each other's faces. It looks like it's going to be a test of leg strength. Cheryl squeezes and Jen moans. When Cheryl rests it is Jenny's turn to apply pressure and Cheryl moans. The women lay like that for long minutes---the resting periods are getting longer. Cheryl reaches down Jenny's body and fishes out one of her large breasts. She begins to twist and torture Jenny's tit. Suddenly Jenny reaches up and pulls down Cheryl's panties exposing her shapely ass. She grabs Cheryl's ass cheeks and pulls them apart showing me her little brown bud. Jenny then starts to spank Chery'ls bare ass. Cheryl blushes red. She leaves Jenny's tit and pulls down Cheryl's panties and spreads her cheeks exposing Cheryl's asshole to Andrew and starts spanking Cheryl's ass. Both the battling lady's asses are beginning to get very red. Again Jenny ups the ante by reaching between Cheryl's legs and grabbing her pussy hair. Cheryl howls and attacks Jenny's cunt. Andrew and I can't believe our eyes. Both are incapable of speaking they lay there wimpering and gasping as the storm crashes around them. By mutual consent the women disengage. They roll apart. Their panties are ripped and ragged and sitting high on their thighs. I can see Jenny's nicely trimmed blond bush and I look at Andrew and notice his eyes are locked on Cheryl dark curly bush. Cheryl looks challenging at Jen and begins to roll down her ruined
    panties. Jen nods and begins to roll down her panties. The women will finish this in the nude. A soft moan comes from Andrew has he gazes at our battling wives. Their hair is sticking out all over the place, I can see some bruises forming and the occasional scratch. Both have a little blood on their breasts and face -- Jen from a trickle from her nose
    -- Cheryl from a bleeding lip.They look magnificent. Cherl challenges Andrew and me. "Why should be the only naked people in this fucking tent?" "Time to get
    naked guys!" Andrew and I quickly remove our t shirts and shorts. I notice Andrew is hunched over trying to hide his erection. I figure what the hell and brazenly sit up straight showing my engorged member. I have never been so hard.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

NICE action!! Am looking forward to the rest of the fight and seeing what happens!

Great work so far.

MikeJV

Senior Hostboard Member Fan Club's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice pace and great action!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice story. Very exciting action. Looks like you're using the "friends make the worst enemies" theme. Always a favorite of mine. Looks like this one is going to get nasty too. Also a favorit of mine. lol Hope to read more soon. Thanks for sharing it with us.