Just a small recap from my recent post, ?Wife to Fight New Renter?: My wife and I have condo rental properties in our hometown of Las Vegas. The last one we rented was to a cute and well-built black 21-year-old named Joy. However, apparently, she got in over her head financially and called my wife, Vicki, when I was on an RV trip to Florida to say she had to break her lease and could she have her deposit back? Of course, Vicki said ?no? to the deposit back and Joy called me on my cell when I was on my way back from Florida demanding her deposit.

I don't know about Joy, but Vicki has had numerous catfights for me (check out other ?My wife fights...? titles I have written) and we have an empty carpeted 10'x12' room that we leave empty for just this type of activity! I told Joy that the reason Vicki wouldn't give her deposit back was that Joy was black and Vicki, who is blonde, had lost over the years to two black women in catfights (I would like to have seen Joy's face when I told her that...I'm sure she never thought that was something my proper wife would do). In essence though that was a half-truth. Vicki had lost to two black women, once when she was in her early twenties (she is now 54) and one other time on a cruise. What I didn't tell Joy, so she wouldn't discount her own chances in a fight with Vicki, was Vicki was really 1 win and 2 losses in catfights against black women and, her most recent fight (about a year-and-a-half ago) was against a young twenty-something named ?Peaches? who Vicki beat up after Vicki's loss to one of Peaches' white friends. Peaches was smaller than Joy, but had also hung out in a nastier crowed.

So, I said to Joy that I bet I could get Vicki to fight her for the deposit if she agreed. Joy, without even thinking agreed! When I approached Vicki, I knew all I had to do was to exaggerate Joy's desire to beat Vicki up for the deposit. Vicki also accepted immediately! I let Joy know the particulars and the match would be in our spare room when I got home in a week or so.

Today is Thursday, and Tuesday night was the night of the match.

Joy pulled into our driveway about 5 minutes to the appointed time of 9:00 pm. As catfights and their aftermath are ?my thing?, I was having a rough time containing myself at this time! However, when she turned off the car lights and got out, it was obvious she wasn't alone ? something I didn't specify but hadn't planned on. She knocked at the door, and when I opened it I was greeted by a huge black hand belonging to her step-brother, Marco. She explained that he was along for her security and to make sure that the fight was fair. Security was right! This guy could have been a linebacker for the Steelers!

I took them both into the spare empty room and told them there would be rules so that the women would not be hurt. First, it would be a wrestling type of catfight. Hair-pulling was legal but hitting the neck or above was not. Winter mittens would be worn by both contestants (we had tried MMA gloves but fingernails can still do a lot of damage). The mittens did not have fingers but did have a thumb which each woman could use creatively as she wanted. Vicki, who was still in the master bedroom, had already chosen her mittens, and Joy had a half-dozen sizes to try on. Biting was out too. The entire catfight would be kneeling so as to minimize damage. Standing or rising to be on their feet was prohibited. To remove the possibility of damage to clothes, each contestant would be topless except for her panties. (It was at this mention that Joy showed a little fear in her eyes but Marco on the other hand almost jumped at the suggestion! He was in his mid-twenties and apparently had the libido of one!) I would referee (I was wearing a referee's shirt!) but only to determine if one or both of the women had broken any of the aforementioned rules. The penalty for breaking a rule was to give your opponent a ?free shot?. This would entail that I would hold the offending woman's arms behind her back in a kneeling position, while her opponent got to throw a punch anywhere but to the neck or above.

After finishing with the rules, almost on cue, Vicki walked into the room dressed in a silk bathrobe. She looked fabulous! Marco's eyes lit up again! I am very proud of how she takes care of her body at 54 by spinning for hours at least three times per week! She looked like she was going to disrobe right then but she said, ?Have we discussed the terms of this fight, yet??. To which Joy said, ?Yes, Ray just went over the rules with us?. ?No, the terms,? Vicki repeated. ?If you win, you get your deposit back ? what do we get if I win?? Joy, at first, looked confused. No doubt Marco saw where this was going right away.

Joy replied, ?What do I have that you'd want??. Vicki looked her right in the eyes and said, ?You. Ray and I get you for the night...?. Marco beamed and said, ?and we get you (meaning Vicki) for the night if Joy wins!?. Vicki said, ?No. She only gets the deposit money if she wins.? With that Vicki produced five folded $100 bills from the pocket of her silk bathrobe. Both Joy and Marco frowned heavily at this point but my guess would be for different reasons.

Joy shrugged and said, ?I guess...we are here and I'm ready and you (talking to Vicki) don't look like you will pose any threat to me.? Vicki just smirked and dropped her bathrobe revealing her full body, somewhat saggy double D tits, and a black thong. Then she cocked her head as if to say, ?and you??.

It was truly decision time now for Joy. She looked at Marco and he put a confident but soothing hand on Joy's shoulder. He looked her in the eyes and also cocked his head as Vicki had. Then begrudgingly, Joy started removing her clothes also, revealing a much better body than I had given her credit for! She was also a double D, but because she was 21 there was virtually no sag. She proudly pointed her protruding jugs at Vicki and actually smiled for the first time. She was approximately the same size and weight as Vicki but her 33 year youth advantage seemed to make her very confident. Taking off her jeans she revealed she also was wearing just a thong ? a white one.

At this point, Marco was nearly drooling and running his eyes between his step-sister and Vicki. His right hand had drifted to the front of his jeans and a tremendous bulge was beginning to form. This was not unnoticed by Vicki. When Joy recognized what had Vicki's attention she reached her left hand back to the front of her brother's jeans and started to stroke him tenderly. Then her hand deftly unbuttoned the button above his zipper and she glided the zipper down maybe an inch. It was probable to me that Joy and Marco were definitely friendlier than a brother and sister should be - even if they were step-brother and step-sister. Now, my heart fluttered watching Joy work her brother's jeans.

Joy said to Vicki, ?maybe you should reconsider your terms?. Vicki just opened her mouth slightly and breathed in some much-needed air. Joy walked toward her and motioned her to the middle of the room. At that point, I said, ?On your knees, remember the rules as I will not hesitate to enforce them and Marco and I will stand at the edges of the room to make sure you don't hit your heads on doorways or window frames or closet doors. Questions??. Then both women looked at each other. Vicki glanced over Joy's shoulder to see Marco, now without jeans, holding his enormous cock which had broken free of his underwear. I could see Vicki's eyes glazing. Was she coveting Marco's giant cock?

My command of ?Ready!? seemed to snap her out of it. ?Fight!? and both pairs of tits flung themselves into each other.

Vicki rose slightly and captured Joy in a headlock bending her to the right. Joy wouldn't go down to the floor but Vicki's big tits were smashing the 21-year-old's face. ?Hey!?, Vicki shouted, ?she bit me!?. I shouted at Joy, ?did you bite her??. Joy denied it but I separated them to see if there was any physical evidence. Sure enough, there was a bite mark right on Vicki's left tit!

After pointing it out to Joy, who claimed it was an accident, I said that it was definitely a penalty. For confirmation, although I didn't really need it, I looked at Marco who shrugged matter-of-factly while slightly stroking his now 9-inch, beer can-diameter cock. Still protesting I took Joy's arms behind her back and offered her to Vicki for her free penalty shot. Joy winced as Vicki plowed her right mitten into Joy's left tit. However, almost immediately Joy smiled back at Vicki and said, ?That's it? That's your best??. She massaged her tit quickly but didn't seem at all hurt by Vicki's punch. I put them back in the center of the room, this time in a wrestler's clinch with Vicki over the top of Joy's back. Vicki chose to grab Joy's targeted left tit and to grab her cunt as best she could in the winter mittens.

At ?Go!?, Vicki pulled Joy down to the carpet with the tit she had hit and was now holding, and tried to mount her after rolling her over on her back. Joy was furiously arching her back in an attempt to keep her off. Both women exerted quite a lot of energy but Joy remained on her back while Vicki tried to get a position on top of Joy's stomach. Joy then grabbed a handful of Vicki's blonde hair but all this did was stabilize my wife so she could finally gain a secure position on top of Joy. Starting to feel trapped, Joy again desperately arched her back over and over trying to dislodge her nemesis. Vicki rode Joy's stomach cowgirl style trying to maintain her balance. I don't know if it was the friction against her cunt from Joy's thrusting mid-section or the thought of the step-brother's cock, or both; but Vicki's eyes once again started to glaze from the sexual stimulation. Lust was taking her over!

As a response to this, Vicki started inching her was up Joy's prostrate and ever-weakening body. It was when she got her butt up on top of Joy's tits that her plan became clear to me and a wide-eyed Joy! Vicki grabbed Joy's hair and slid down off of her tits planting her cunt right on Joy's mouth. Joy now started bucking even harder. Vicki was getting herself off on Joy's mouth and nose. When Joy's mouth opened, Vicki quickly slid her thong to the side and pressed her cunt even further looking for Joy's tongue. Marco exclaimed, ?This is so hot!?.

For Joy though, it was anything but what she wanted! With one huge heave, she threw Vicki off of her and towards the corner. Now, Joy was pissed and she stood ready to pursue her fallen tormentor. ?Foul!?, I cried. ?Joy, you can't stand! That's a strict rules violation and a penalty!? At first, Joy looked incredulous as she had finally gained the upper hand, but then slowly the realization dawned across her face that she had agreed to this prior to the match.

As Vicki recovered, I again grabbed Joy's hands behind her back, offering Vicki a number of targets for her ?free shot?. Vicki was not about to squander a second penalty opportunity. This time, with all of her might, she wound up and delivered a haymaker-style cross-body punch to Joy's right tit. Joy winced at the anticipation of pain and her tit shot up to her shoulder on impact. But, once again, Joy smiled after the blow and said, ?I really thought you were going to hurt me that time. You are pathetic! Don't let me get a chance to nail you because I'll knock your tits right off!?.

Again, after a short rest period mainly for Joy, the girls assumed the wrestling position in the center of the room. Vicki straddling Joy's back, her left mitten grabbing Joy's left tit and now the thumb of Vicki's right mitten holding Joy's cunt firmly in place. ?Hey,? yelled Joy, ?you can't do that!? To that retort Vicki only ground the thumb of the mitten further into Joy's cunt.

Not waiting for ?Go!?, Joy rolled over onto Vicki's left arm, pinning my wife's arm while Vicki struggled to stay on top of Joy. This put Vicki into an interesting position with one armed pinned, one arm flailing wildly as she tried to maintain balance on Joy's back. They were actually back-to-back with Vicki on top of Joy but with one arm pinned. Vicki's thong which she had pushed aside riding Joy's face gaped so that Marco and I had a good view of Vicki's cunt.

In a second, Marco, who was now stripped from the waist down and sporting a huge hard-on, flashed forward and impaled Vicki's visible womanhood with his huge black rod. Before either of us could protest the interference of Joy's step-brother in the match Marco screamed and cum flew all over the room! Unwittingly, he had inseminated my wife while his step-sister had her half-pinned.

At this point, hell was closed to breaking lose. Vicki pulled out of Joy's pin and was screaming at Marco. Joy was laying on the floor somewhat bemused and reveling in what Marco had just done to Vicki! I couldn't physically threaten Marco, but I did tell Joy that it was over and there would be no deposit return! Marco sat in one of the corners in ecstasy with cum dribbling out of his cock.

Joy said no way would it end without her getting a chance to get her deposit back. Vicki was yelling at them both to get out of the house. I was trying to think how to salvage the situation and Marco was just intent on seeing what was going to happen. I think he was good with whatever the result was.

So, I said, ?Joy, if you want to continue, there would have to be a major penalty for Marco, your guest, interfering in the match ? and ?interfering? is putting it lightly as he fucked Vicki and even came inside of her. Good thing she can't have children!?.

Joy replied, ?I'll take a double penalty and we continue the match until someone surrenders, or I'll take the $500 and we will get out of here.?

I looked at Vicki who had removed her thong and was scooping Marco's cum from her snatch. ?You think that after this? (holding the cum towards me) ?that I don't want my revenge? Let's go bitch!?. Marco, judging by his re-hardened manhood, was all in agreement with this.

Once again I held Joy's arms and Vicki took aim. This time Vicki angled her body 90 degrees from Joy's and swung almost hitting the floor and buried her mitten into Joy's cunt with a perfect hit. I know Joy saw stars! In fact, I let her go when Vicki hit her and she immediately went into a fetal position. But Vicki wasn't having any of it. ?Double Penalty! Double Penalty! That was only one shot bitch!?

As Joy was laying cowering on the floor, Vicki started trying to pry her legs apart for another cunt smash! Eventually, Vicki got Joy on her back again, but Vicki was clawing this time, as much as Mittens would allow, to get Joy's legs open and to administer the second penalty. I saw no reason to interfere and hold Joy again because Vicki was reaching her objective on her own. In fact, Vicki did get Joy's legs open and because this was no longer just a free shot where Joy was being held, Vicki rained blow and blow on Joy's young snatch. At this point, Joy could no longer stand the cunt pounding and screamed her surrender!

Vicki jumped up and said, ?You should have taken the opportunity to leave without the money because now you are our's for the night!?. With that, she reverses straddled Joy's face and lifted up her neck so that Vicki's cunt was directly over Joy's mouth. ?Start sucking?, was Vicki's command. When Joy didn't immediately start servicing Vicki, she received a mittened shot to the right tit! ?Use your tongue!?

I started to undress to deal with Joy's cunt when Marco, her step-brother once again flashed forward and this time impaled his step-sister! She definitely knew how her step-brother felt! She tried to get up but Vicki punched her right tit again and Marco slammed his cock into her cunt over and over again.

At this point, Vicki and Marco were facing each other as Vicki face-fucked Marco's step-sister and Marco himself was buried in his step-sister's snatch. Slowly, incredibly, Vicki and Marco brought their lips together for a passionate kiss. Marco rose off of Joy and brought his dick to Vicki's face. Without stopping her humping of Joy for even a second, Vicki took in Marco's mammoth muscle in her mouth. After just a few strokes, he literally lifted Vicki off of Joy's face and placed her on his cock that jutted almost straight-up as he stood. He walked with Vicki riding his dick over to the corner and then began the most furious fucking I have ever seen. Vicki was hardly able to breathe and mostly impact noises came out of her.

Being totally naked myself, it was just too horny of a scene for me not to do something. Joy lay on the floor, eyes unblinking looking at the ceiling. She wasn't dead ? just too exhausted to care. I positioned my piston over her mouth and started its downward plunge. Just as it was about to parse her lips, she opened her mouth and accepted my cock. Wildly, I speared and pistoned her head. She wrapped her lips around my girth until I came.

Vicki and Marco were already gone ? presumably to the master bedroom. I took Joy through the Jack 'n' Jill bathroom to the adjoining bedroom. No one slept. Every fifteen minutes or so, Marco would reignite his assault on Vicki. I had once fucked her nine times in one night. That record was gone in a few hours. Joy and I mostly listened. A couple of times she tried to leave and that just made me all the more horny so it would be then that I would fuck her. She finally did leave about 6:30am as Marco pounded Vicki once again.

I started the coffee about 7:30 am and surprisingly, the only one to get up was Marco. He said Vicki would be useless for most of the rest of the day ? if not the week! (No kidding!) He said it was probably the best night of sex he had ever had. He thought the idea of the catfights followed by sex was too erotic for him to not want to pursue this in the future. I told him that was how I felt when I was his age, and even now 40 years later. He asked me if there was a club we belonged to? (No) I told him about the stories I had posted about my three wives that are here on the forum to read.

Did I think that Vicki would be up to another match in the future? I said that would be her decision. He said he knew lots of women, young and old, maybe even his mother who would love to do this. Wow!

I offered him a ride home because Joy had brought him in her car and she had left already. He said that wasn't necessary as he only lived a few blocks away...