Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cruel Catfight

(Hope everyone enjoys my latest attempt at writing feedback appreciated)

Matched Cruelty
    Celle vs Allie
    The nightclub was one of the hottest scenes in the City of Tropolis that was diverse with every age group possible. Allie and Celle were two girls who loved the wildness of the club, they lived close to the edge of wildness themselves, and each had a penchant for wearing tight leather that brought out the reputations of being wicked.
    Each one built quite a few friends over the years and was great to be around. Each had never met before they each decided to visit the Punk Club Poison. Poison was a rough club and both the men and women who visited the club knew it could be. For Allie it was like sliding on a glove, it fit her nicely. For Celle it was something as natural as sliding into her leather pants. Each woman had a tough gritty temperament. It was just how she was, if people liked her and wanted to be around her she accepted the friendship, if people didn?t like her or objected to her personality they could go take a flying leap. Neither was about to change to satisfy other people impression of her.

Wednesdays the club was closed, on those days private events were held for select audience members. It was the type of events that generated no advertising and word was released through word of mouth. About a month earlier Allie and Celle were approached and provided what the management of the club was planning for reserve membership. For each woman it paid $10,000. Each was allowed to ponder the offer presented to her. Four days later each called Manny and agreed to participate in Wednesday?s planned event.
    Early Wednesday morning each showered and did her hair. Celle decided to wear her shoulder length raven black hair in her patent pony tail with a flex tail at the end. Allie also styled her shoulder length dark chestnut brown hair in a similar manner putting hair into a ponytail leaving the end of her pony in a flex tail also. Manny dispatched the private limousine to pick up each woman at her apartment.
    As fate would have it the car picked up Allie at her apartment first as she lived furthest from the club, she smiled at the driver clad in a brown leather skirt and simple off white blouse ivory gold mist bra and matching panties and beige heels carrying a clutch as she climbed into the rear compartment giving him a smile as he held the door open once was seated and comfortable in her seat he closed the door and climbed into the driver?s seat and they pulled out into traffic on the way in the car stopped and picked up Celle at her apartment.
    About 20 minutes later they pulled into the apartment complex where Celle lived, she saw the silver limousine pulling in as she picked up her clutch and clad in a black leather skirt and simple white blouse and black bra and matching panties and black heels she closed and locked her door and went down to greet the driver. He smiled as Celle approached the back door of the limousine and she returned a smile back as she stared into the air conditioned cool rear passenger cabin she saw a pair of lethal pair of legs stretched out on one of the long limousines seats from the bottom hem of a brown leather skirt. As she peered in an almost mirror image confronted her only she was dressed in brown leather and beige. Allie face also changed from a smile to a frown as it looked almost like a mirror image climbing into the back seat of the limousine. The temperature seemed to have dropped another 20 degrees.
    Celle climbed in as the driver closed the door behind her as she took a seat opposite Allie they two stared at each other in awkward silence. The only thing that separated them was a single pedestal on the floor of the rear compartment and on the wooden pedestal sat a white car phone that rested in a cradle. In the meantime the driver went back the front compartment of the limousine and got his driver?s seat. He fastened his seat belt and shifted the limousine in drive as he steered it away from the curb and exited the parking lot headed to the club.
    It was neither first time consenting to be part of the clubs private tournaments and events. Allie loved the fame and notoriety she got from participating in those special functions. Celle was also a long time participant in the club?s events and tournaments hosted for the benefit of more mature audiences for popularity and recognition. Plus it generated a nice little extra spending money for women who opted to perform.
    As the driver drove the car each woman locked eyes glaring across the small cramped rear passenger compartment of the limousine. Neither wanted to know about her opponent but each appeared to be hot dressers.
    Allie glanced at Celle?s deadly thighs as the protruded from the hemline of her black leather skirt and the black high heels that cradled her feet. Celle was also taking in her opponent that had been selected for tonight?s event.
    Allie was the first to speak ?I hope the club is paying you enough?. Celle replied ?it?s worth it?. Each looked out the side window on their side of the limousine each was sitting on trying to give the other impression she was ignoring her. Celle then asked ?have you been doing this long, I don?t recall ever meeting you at the club?? Allie replied ?a few years, you?? Celle then answered her ?several years?
    As the limousine made its way through the streets of Tropolis, the once quiet phone between them began ringing. At first each woman ignored the ringing car phone. Finally after the 7th or 8th ring Celle reached across picking up the phone putting the receiver to her right ear she said into the mouthpiece ?hello this is Celle?, she nodded ?yes she is here would you like to speak with her her?.I understand? she nodded her finger reached down to the handset of the phone and pressed the button that said intercom??.Celle spoke into the intercom ?Ok Manny were both here on the intercom with you? she cooed into the intercom microphone. The voice could be heard thorough the external speaker of the phone unit so that Allie could hear Manny?s voice as it blared from the phones external speaker??.?hello Talia are you there?? Allie leaned forward while she announced herself ?hello Manny???.it?s Allie honey?.
    Manny ?Celle let me introduce you to Allie to you??and Allie this is Celle??he paused after the introduction ?so glad to finally introduce you to one another??I know you have been with the club for a few years and had a few requests to try and get you both together but I wanted to do it right? as Allie giggled and Celle laughed.
    Manny said into his the mouthpiece of the phone from his office ?oh good?.I hope you each are enjoying the ride the driver called about 10 minutes ago and said he was on the way in that it shouldn?t be too long and he told me how scrumptious you each looked in your figure hugging leather skirts and tight blouses and stiletto high heels?.
    Celle answered back ?well when you contract for quality that?s what you get sugar?. Allie then said ?well of course quality might not be so evident before the end of the night honey?. Manny said into the mouthpiece of his telephone oh I know that Talia?. Manny took a deep breath then asked the question ?I have a quick question for each of you, and I don?t want to put either of you on the spot. One of the sponsors wants a little pre-fight show before tonight?s main event and perhaps after fights toaster after the main event. I know I didn?t put that in writing, and I did not want to alter the arrangements at this point, but would you each being willing to do a bit of a private meeting beforehand??..I know the nights event the winner gets $10,000 and the loser gets $2000, would you be willing to do a pre-fight event, maybe for say an extra $15,000 each??
    Each was aware of the kind of pre-fight events Manny as alluding too. It would not only be hugging, kissing, making out, but involve touching, stroking, petting?..hands on and include insertion and penetration in a sexual kind of way. Each would have been in rights to say no. But sitting across from each other in the back of the limousine face to face was challenging and provoking as they looked in each other?s eyes.
    Oddly enough Celle was the first to give Allie a cocky smirk she replied ?sure I could use the extra money? she said sweetly into the intercom and Allie answered back ?in for a penny in for a pound?count me in? she said into the intercom with a smug grin that crossed her thing lips. Manny said ?thank you ladies, you should be arriving in about 30 minutes at the nightclub, the driver will let you off in by Alpha door instead of going to Chamberlain Hall stop at the Ashton Room first?.
    Allie then asked ?who is the name of the sponsor for the pre-fight meet and greet?? Manny then replied ?Ben Thurston?. Celle retorted ?I have met Ben a few times before isn?t Ben one if the clubs charter members?? Manny replied ?yes he is? Allie said quietly ?I?ve known Ben for a little over a year and did a few fights for him? and Celle quipped ?I fought for Ben for a few fights he sponsored?. Manny then said into his end of the telephone ?excellent then you both know what he?s like, good luck and that I will see you both when you arrive at the Ashton Room? and he then disconnected from his end of the line and then Allie leaned forward turning off the phone ending the call after pressing the intercom button.
    Downtown Tropolis was not as busy as one would expect. The luxury limousine corned the blocks of the downtown as Celle and Allie continued to stare at one other in awkward silence. Finally Allie broke the ice??I heard lot about you from Victoria Cartwright?. Celle answered back ?oh I hope she said kind words? Allie giggled. Allie replied back ?oh more or less? as Celle stifled a brief laugh. Allie continued with her explanation ?In a way she said you were a nasty godforsaken bitch to fight?. Allie just giggled and most women would not have taken as an insult but Celle just let insult roll of her shoulders but her eyes narrowed and said back ?oh I understand she was one of the most hated rivals I had a the nightclub??.besides I took the liberty and asked about you too?..do you remember Marion Lambuca ?
    Allie laughed in reply ?oh certainly her and I go back to like spring of last year?.I hope she was honest?? Celle shared a laugh ?oh I do believe she was trying to be sincere??she said you were a cruel goddamn total cunt to fight?. Just the way Celle let it roll of her tongue would have given many women goose bumps at being remarked in that way. Allie eyes narrowed a bit
    By the time the conversation was over they were less than 10-15 minutes from the nightclub. The limousine drove around the back of the building as the main front lot a few cars were already parking in the lot as it stopped only a few feet from the Alpha door. The driver got out of the care, went around the door to the passenger rear door and opened the door for each to climb. Celle climbed out first out of the rear compartment passenger side rear door as she smiled at the chauffeur after she was out he assisted Allie to climb out of the same door. Each ones leather mini skirt was long enough to reach her knees. Celle?s black heels were as alluring as Allie?s cordovan heels. The doorman assigned to the Alpha door held the door open for each to enter he nightclub.
    It was a brief walk down the inside corridor to the private Ashton room Allie?s tight ivory gold mist blouse tucked into her waistline of her brown leather skirt and Celle?s tight white silk blouse tucked into the waistline of her black leather skirt. After a short walk the approached the door to the Ashton Room Celle took the liberty of knock on the door??a few moments later Ben opened the door, he greeted both and smiled at them as each returned his smile to them. Celle made sure her nails were done for the evening?s event in deep reach onyx black and had her nails matched her rich black lip gloss as Allie?s own lip gloss done in deep beige tan that matched her sharp nails.
    Celle move closer as he embraced her she pawed his left side as Allie attached herself to his right arm as she leaned in and snuggled the right side crook of his neck as Celle leaned in to the left side crook of his neck as he kissed him affectionately as Allie gave him a teasing kiss as well. Each made the choice giving herself for his enjoyment.
    He wrapped an arm around each woman?s waist drawing them closer in an embrace as his hand groped each one?s curve of her leather encased ass cheeks. Both chestnut brown haired Allie and raven black haired Celle stood in Ben?s embrace kissing him as he hugged each. He whispered ?you two ready for tonight?? Allie replied ?I sure am honey? she cooed in his ear as Celle whispered ?uh huh sugar?. He steered them into the Ashton room closing the door. Each woman had a hand extended down to his trousers caressing the crotch of his pant massaging his covered sheathed swelling cock.
    Ben?s right hand squeeze Allies leather encased left ass cheek as his left hand cupped and squeezed Celle?s leather encased right ass cheek. As the three staggered into the Ashton room each woman cuddling and sharing herself with him. The only sounds from each were slurping kissing from their lip glossed lips as they traded kisses with Ben?s lips.
    His interactions were having its effects on each woman as Celle closed her eyes and she moaned wildly in a catty deep purr as Allie?s eyelids fluttered and closed briefly as she emitted a little low tone rebel yell. The three stood as one each woman pressed into him as they embraced and hugged each one allowing herself to ride one side of his broad muscular chest leaning against his pecs pressing her soft blouse covered lace bra encased bosoms into his chest.
    For the next hour each devoted herself to his attention???allowing him to strip her as they put on the two piece bikinis they had in their shoulder bag. Each let him strip her street clothes as each one hummed a stripper?s tune as he removed her clothing getting louder as and more bawdry as he removed their lingerie and silk stockings. They then allowed him to participate in putting on their two piece bikinis. He tied Allie?s multi colored top after he slid on her panties and adjusted Celle?s orange two piece outfit that consisted of a halter and orange cloth top.
    Each allowed his fingers to probe her trimmed mound and pussy as his cock bumped her ass cheeks with breathtaking gasps. It was not the first time she had been sponsored but it was the first time to have another bitch share in the pleasure of the moment as he embraced each woman in a squeezing hug.
    Each knew the main event that they were readying herself for was going to be savage and cruel. In fact most likely neither winner nor loser of the main event would find much satisfaction after all was said and done. Each was destroyer in her fights and she accepted that pain was part of any fight she involved herself in and each also accepted the misery that no doubt the other would hand out as she handed out her own painful misery as well. As they coiled arms and legs around Ben as he helped prepare each for battle with the other.
    Each left the cook of his neck covered in lip gloss from their lips. With one last final hug they each went to Chamberlain hall. Following the labyrinth of corridors on a journey that each knew having been in the club before.
    As each one strutted into Chamberlain hall there was a thick shag carpet covering the floor???.there we seats set up around the edge of the hall like room creating an open square area as the chair surrounded the square like foot print of a crude fight pit. Each chair being offered and equal view of the proposed main event. Ben who had followed the women into the room took his seat next to the entrance and Manny stood with a microphone in his hand acting as both host and emcee as he made the introductions as the audience worked themselves up as each woman faced each other confronting the other woman in front of her.
    The way their feet settled on their soft yet fluffy shag carpet felt good under each one?s feet. Each one glaring at each other as Manny introduced the audience to each of the women as their eyes narrowed each focused on each other ?..Finally with the formal introductions done, Manny asked each if she was ready??.each one snarled ?Yes? in a bitchy tone. He then announced ?Begin?.

Neither one hesitated they each rushed each other the space between each crossed in a blink of the eye as they slammed together fingers spread outward as they grabbed for the others long hair and each rewarded with a slap from the other for her efforts as the twisted and turned like to ballet dancers engaged in a cruel ballet performance.
    The cheering supportive wild audience surrounding them as they fought in front of the coed audience of spectators.
    This is what each woman lived for as she slapped at the other snarly mouths as the others cheeks took on a crimson hue from the others out stretched palm of her hand and the other hand buried deep on the others scalps as she violent jerked and pulled the others hair. Celle could do nothing more than grit her teeth and take the wrath that Allie was giving out and Allie jaw clenched as she could suffer though the onslaught of punishment Celle was dishing out.
    Each was matched so closely in height and weight neither one had a lopsided advantage, at least in that respect neither was over matched if that was any consolation. Hisses and growls were exchanged as each fought so close allowing for no quarter between them. In between pulling hair as they were intent on ruining the others pristine long shoulder length hair into a shaggy carpet as well as long strands were pulled from the roots as raven and chestnut hair blended beneath their feet.
    In between the slapping each traded wild punches to the others soft parts of the others body. Boobs, bellies, sides, and backs were pummeled in the process as they fought. Each was fortunate they each only had 34b busts which was not to overly large which allowed them to bob and weave but with no solid mass each gasped as she took the brunt of the other clenched fist. The only leverage each managed to get was to grab the others top?s shoulder straps or bottom strings when she needed to pull or position the other.
    The fighting was fast paced and furious as they two resorted to kneeing the others firm body as she fought as the staggered on the carpet. Inevitably it was bound to happen in the wild melee, as legs crossed, foot and ankle became crossed losing their balance the combatants fell to the carpet, as each conjoined her look a-like twin as their arms and legs tangled in the wild melee. Hand slapping each pulling hair as the sound of tearing cloth was heard throughout the room as they ripped the others two piece upper tops of her suits to shreds as they snarled and leaned in biting each other?s flesh. All civility between the two was no lost as each cruelly worked the others quivering titties clawing and gouging the full mass of the others orbs. There were several gasps from the audience as they witnessed each woman?s dislike for one another grow and become more intense. Some of the more mature women were quite vocal in their support urging both to continue on as each struggled to destroy the others tender soft bosoms.
    The audience was treated to a savage fury of each attacking the others areolas and aroused nipples though nasty vicious gouging and twisting and nail pinching combination as they sought to not only disfigure but to injure the other woman?s assets completely and totally as it brought tears to well in the corner of one?s eyes. Each fought so close that even teeth were used by each as the but and chewed the other one lost in savage fury, blood and sweat also flowed from ripped and abused tits from shoulders, arms, necks and ravaged faces. In all their animalistic panting in fury as they were working a horrendous toll on the other as she also took ruthless attacks in return. They snarled and bit away at the other one?s lips as both chestnut haired bitch and black raven haired bitch got nastier and more extreme as they bit away at the others cheeks, jaws, chins, and lips.
    Each cruelly elbowed her rival as well as they exchanged snarls and growls as they ripped the others bottom of her two piece panties off of her giving her more access to yet more targets of opportunity. The two were also exchanging profanities and cursing vehemently. They each cruelly scratch and nail pinched any flesh that her hands and fingers came into contact with as they went after the other one?s trimmed mound, ripping hair out several handfuls at a time
    A few of the mail audience members had hard-ons were stiff at full mast in the trousers as each began her efforts and abusing the others sexuality. Labia lips were raked, scratched, twisted, and pulled as the continued snarling and growling at each other as they nail pinched the other fleshy labia lip pulling as each gouged at the soft fleshy lips as they rolled across the shag carpet. Each capitalized on her goal, severe destruction of the other exposed woman as each screamed in anger and swore like jungle cats as each suffered pain at the other woman?s desire to wantonly damage her in return. The fight seemed to last forever as they had been fight now for about 50 minutes spasming in agony.
    Celle capitalized on the fact as she pinned the chestnut hair beauty down her nails slipped into Allies curvy sleek ass, as she clawed at Allie?s vertical crack as Allie shrieked as Celle?s nasty hand raked and gouged the length of her ask crack as Celle?s nails gouged at Allie?s ass cheek along the length of her bum?s crack. For Allie it was over, the shock was too much for the brown haired bitch as Celle tortured her some more. The audience smiled and cheered as Allie had several tears roll down form her eyes as she suffered.
    Celle took her victory as she face sat her rival in the middle of Chamberlain Hall and she celebrated her hard and bitter victory, it was definitely a violent fight. She would have her own time suffering the agony that Allie was able to return however Celle smiled cruelly as she celebrated the win in front of the audience.
    Big Bubba

Junior Hostboard Member martha.1's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cruel Catfight

oh good story

Junior Hostboard Member cclover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Cruel Catfight

Thank you for the great story! Fingers crossed for a rematch!