It's been almost three years since I last posted. The reason for that is that I only do real fights. Since 2018 my wife and I moved from Las Vegas to Florida and everything had been going fine. We have gotten older since then, Vicki is 58 and I am 68, so I thought that my posting about her or our fights might be over. As it turned out, that was until last month. We had been caring for an elderly neighbor named Elie, who had to go to a nursing home because of COVID-19. It was more of a group home (4 other elderly women), and it was run by this 34-year-old women, Cory, who wasn't the nicest person in the world. After one of Vicki's visits to the group home, apparently Ellie became unruly and emotional. Vicki was blamed and Corey told her off over the phone. Vicki, having feelings for the 91-year-old lady we had left in Cory's care, was having none of that. She went back to the group home and got into Cory's face and called her every name she could think. Cory asked her to leave and when Vicki wouldn't, she threatened to call the police. A shoving match then ensued and Vicki said, "I fucked up much better than you!" Cory replied, "Really...you'll never be able to back up that talk you flabby bitch!" It was then Vicki challenged her to a catfight. Cory agreed, but seemed to have other ideas. The group home had a carpeted basement and she said she would fight her there one night, but only on the condition that I would join with her husband in a couple's fight. Vicki was so angry that she agreed on the spot without thinking about what Cory's husband might look like. Vicki was now 5'6", 130 pounds and a 36C and Cory was only 5'4" (if that), 125 pounds and seemingly slight build.

The agreed upon night came in mid-November of 2020. We showed up and were greeting by a confident-looking Cory in shorts and a muscle girl shirt. She ushered us to the basement where her husband, Mike, was waiting. This is where Cory's eagerness to fight a couple's match became apparent. Mike was 6'3" and 250-ish pounds. I am 5'9" and 225 pounds. The rules were discussed. They wanted to tag team, of course, but Vicki would have none of that, as she didn't want to fight Mike. After all, she had a score to settle with Cory and that was her only goal. Unfortunately, that left me in a precarious position. Mike was probably no more than 40 and he could already see the defeat in my eye. I could also see that he leered at Vicki's big tits which were significantly larger than Cory's small athletic build. I had never met Cory before, but it seemed she hardly looked at me. She was just intent on beating up Vicki as Vicki had wanted to inflict real physical damage on her. So, two separate matches were arranged. Boys first as the undercard. The girls, who really wanted a piece of each other, would be the 2nd and main fight. No punching, gouging or biting were the basic rules. Each bout would end in one final submission. Mike, to my consternation, brought up that because we were unevenly matched, and the implication would be that the match would be short-lived, a post-match humiliation phase. This made some sense with Vicki and Cory, but this really worried me with what Mike might have up his sleeve. Again, Vicki quickly agreed to a 5 minute humiliation session. (She was killing me - this was supposed to be about her and Cory!)

The fight with Mike and myself started as we both warily approached, but I felt like David against Goliath without a slingshot. We had agreed to fight in the shorts that seemed to be what all of us had worn. The first move Mike made was to try and pull off my shorts! (Another bad sign!) I powered into his midsection and grabbed him around the waist and at first my momentum pushed him back, but his fingers became more intertwined in the elastic of my waistband. His backward movement also stopped shortly. I could feel myself being lifted up off the ground and my waistband tearing! I heard Vicki gasp and Cory giggle. In mid-air Mike caught me by my torso and rotated me so I was facing the girls and naked. He then used his forearm around my neck and held me for a minute or so. He wasn't trying to choke me, he just held me. Then, this tactic became clear. He moved me to about a 90 degree angle from his body and I felt the unmistakable move of his cock at my sphincter. It was definitely unsheathed. In that minute of holding me he had removed his shorts also. I remember the girls looking down as they fell. His cock at this point was just rubbing and had not reached erection but I needed to do something. I struggled against his arms and he just took me to the floor, landing on top of me and taking the air out of my lungs. Now, there wasn't much I could do trapped under his weight, and I could start to feel the ramming of his pole on my hole. It was then I surrendered but it was like he didn't hear it. He just kept ramming, I could feel my sphincter opening. Vicki yelled, "He gave up!" but was hesitant to do anything against the behemoth. Eventually, he was in me and kept ramming. He dragged me across to his chair while still in me and told the girls they could start while enjoying his "humiliation phase". Again, Vicki protested but he said that their fight wouldn't take longer than 5 minutes. I am not gay or bi, and all I could do was watch the girls as he pounded my butt in the air, but I have to say I was really getting hard at what was going on with him and the girls' upcoming fight.

The girls agreed to fight in shorts as we had, but to use some guise of modesty by leaving their bras on. Cory's had on an athletic bra that held her smaller tits in. Vicki's 36Cs were covered in a lacy, frilly and feminine bra which she thought would not be worn as she had anticipated topless, but to which Cory declined. All the while the girls undressed, Mike just kept pounding me and Vicki didn't even look my way. She was intent on destroying Cory. Similar to our fight, the girls approached each other warily. Cory, like Mike, was the aggressor as she attacked Vicki's bra! Vicki, with surprising strength pushed her back, and said, "I thought you didn't want topless?" Cory smiled and said, "Mike likes big tits!" (Sickeningly, I could feel Mike's cock pulse within me.) Cory charged again with her hands again clutching Vicki's bra. As Vicki backed up, she made short work of the lacy garment and Vicki's big tits sagged in front of her. (Mike rammed me when he saw this!) Vicki's hands went for Cory's bra but the athletic bra was too tight to grab. Cory jumped up and put Vicki in a headlock. She brought her left leg up into Vicki's hanging tits and Vicki groaned. Cory then grabbed at Vicki's shorts in an order to strip her naked, but Vicki pushed forward and they both went to the floor, with Cory still maintaining the headlock, but Vicki was on top. Little by little, Vicki used her strength to loosen the headlock. Mike yelled words of encouragement to Cory but Vicki freed herself astride of Cory's pinned body. Vicki went to punch but remembered the rules. Instead, she pushed Cory's athletic bra up over Cory's head (her tits were probably 24B at best) and trapped Cory's hands above her head. Her next target was Cory's shorts. Having successfully removed them, Vicki stood up, grabbed Cory's legs and jammed her big toe into Cory's snatch. Cory's head went back simultaneously as Vicki then pushed her big toe in and out of Cory's cunt as rhythmically as Mike had pounded me. "Fucking bitch, Cory!" Mike exclaimed. Without a word of surrender from Cory, Mike pushed me to the floor near Cory's prone body and said to me, "here, you take care of her humiliation period!" Simultaneously, he grabbed Vicki who was standing with her big toe in Cory's cunt but with her back to Mike. He was naked and his cock stood up straight pointed at Vicki's head. In a minute he removed her shorts and said, "this is for the trouble you have been giving Cory!" He lifted my shocked wife off the ground and plunged her onto his pole. She screamed as she had not had a cock in that snatch since we lived in Las Vegas. This was the last thing Vicki wanted! Cory started to get up saying, "I never surrendered!" What were they going to do Vicki? Two-on-one? My left hand grabbed Cory's thigh as she tried to move and I pulled her back down. She squirmed as I got on top of her. We started wrestling pretty hard switching positions frequently. Just then, Mike and Vicki came together and screamed. Mike pulled out and put about a cup of semen on the carpet! Even though I am 68, I'm still the man here. I was determined to get Cory to surrender and then have Vicki do the humiliation. Eventually, I got Cory on the floor and lifted her hands as far as they would go above her head. My **** slipped in her well-used gash and I fucked her slowly. Tears came down her face and I fucked her harder. In the meantime, Mike had Vicki on the couch in the other end of the room and was pounding her again, too. I said to Cory, "Submit" but she shook her head. Eventually, I came inside her and stared in her eyes as I did. She never officially surrendered. By the time Mike was done with Vicki a second time, I was afraid that Cory might still be aiming to continue the girls' fight, something that Vicki was in no condition to do, laying pathetically on the sofa with come dribbling out of her. Cory got up, went to the couch and started to slap Vicki's big tits that Mike had enjoyed so much. Mike yelled at her to quit, saying she needed to leave one of the best fuck toys he's had in a long time alone. She kept hitting Vicki's large fun bags until Mike came and restrained her.

Leaving the basement, Cory told us to never come back. Mike contradicted her by saying Vicki could fight Cory anytime in the future as long as she leaves me at home. Vicki told me in the car going home that she hates Mike and thinks even less of Cory, but because she was deprived of really "fucking up" Cory, she might take Mike up on his offer. I said he'll just fuck you again after. She said, "If it means I can pound the shit out of Cory, it might be worth it. Besides, I might get to see Ellie again."