Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looking for a story

Hey, I have been on this site for quite a while now but I have recently noticed that stories were missing. I have checked the archive but im looking for a story called "maul in the family" and it was originally posted by a user called titty_twister. Its about a mans wife and daughter (with gigantic breasts) wrestling their rivals in a wrestling match. I would greatly appreciate if someone could locate this story for me.

-thanks
    Last edited by invaled; January 27th, 2021 at 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Junior Hostboard Member ChopstickFighter's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking for a story

Quote Originally Posted by invaled View Post
    Hey, I have been on this site for quite a while now but I have recently noticed that stories were missing. I have checked the archive but im looking for a story called "maul in the family" and it was originally posted by a user called *****_twister. Its about a mans wife and daughter (with gigantic breasts) wrestling their rivals in a wrestling match. I would greatly appreciate if someone could locate this story for me.

-thanks
    Yes, I have it, along with some of *****_twister's other stories, like Jennifer's Revenge, East Meets West, Sorority ****, etc.

Thing is, the .txt versions are on a hard drive that I can't get to right now because of COVID. But, I do have them as ePub (I converted them a while back so I could read them on modern devices). You should be able to easily find an ePub reader.

Maul in the Family
    Zippyshare.com - Maul in the Family.epub

Jennifer's Revenge
    Zippyshare.com - Jennifer's Revenge.epub

East Meets West:
    Zippyshare.com - East Meets West.epub

I took some liberties with these epubs (since they were meant for myself), like adding my own cover art, adding my own chapter titles. But they are his original stories.

These stories were hands down my favorites from this board, and I never found any other writers who could write stories quite like this. They were well-written & sexy, the "bad girls" were sadistic enough that they had their punishments coming, and then the babyfaces' revenge was really satisfying (to the point that I felt a bit sorry for the heels). But there wasn't any blood or death or anything too extreme. So there was a nice balance there.

So, if there are any other stories similar to his, I'd be happy to hear any recommendations. I emailed him shortly after he stopped posting here, and he said he was retired.
    Last edited by ChopstickFighter; February 5th, 2021 at 12:30 AM. Reason: more detail on what I liked about them