Thread: The amazon extreme catfight tournament 2015

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

The amazon extreme catfight tournament 2015

THE AMAZON EXTREME CATFIGHT TOURNAMENT 2015

Round 1: Las Vegas Friday June 12th at 08:00 am.
    Round 2: Jaco in Costa Rica Tuesday 16th June at 11:00 am
    Round 3: Isla Barro Colorado Panama 19th June at 12:00 pm.
    Round 4: Puerto La Cruz Venezuela 25 June 08:00 am
    Round 5: Port au Prince in Haiti 28 June
    Round 6: Havana Cuba 3rd July

In the following matches it is only MY matches, which are told in full. Other matches and results are mentioned in the Tournament Diary.

Before we begin, here are my stats for your reference for all fights: Standing flat footed, according to their scale and their height scale, I am 6' 2", my weight is 190 lbs, my breasts are 48J cup, my waist is 29" flat abs, no fat, I have an 8 pack, hard cut and tone or as most would say I look shredded, my hips are 38”, I have very little that would be considered saddle bags on my *** but I do have a well muscled ***, my biceps are 22" flexed, my thighs are 28" flexed, my calves are 20" flexed. According to the gear they brought on board ship to measure strength my punches at full force I hit for 1987.996 lbs on their scale, my kick is at 55 MPH and I hit for 2200.765lbs of force.

Round 1. Las Vegas Friday June 12th 2015, Miss Turkey, Rochelle vs. Sara White Doe

We entered the ring, Jimmy, the ref, looked at both of us and started with the rules Rochelle spit on my ****.

BUT first did we give Rochelle’s stats? Other than her cannon ball size **** that laid on top of her pectoral muscles she 40E cup, stood about 5' 8" tall I think compared to me at 6’ 1”. She had thick muscle, heavy like she spent time performing in the IFBB, or maybe she had been a FBB turned Catfighter. She had Bleach blond hair on her olive skin, to set a contrast to me, she was ORANGE, spray on Bronzer, it didn't mix well with her skin tone or with bleach blond hair.

Another thing that didn't help her was her abusive Steroid consumptions or Injections, she weighed about 165 lbs, Jimmy stepped back to tell them to ring the bell for the match, she punched me in the Cheek and I went off on her, not for hitting me, I was ANGRY because she spit on me, had that too many times in my life, it’s disgusting.

I had a teenager in high school spit on me because he thought it would be cute to do in front of his friends, he didn't expect me to respond as fast as I did, to be truthful, I think he thought I would just complain and go on, but I didn't, the second it happened I back handed him with all my strength.

I knocked him off his feet, breaking his chin and knocking out all his front teeth, blood was everywhere on him. His 5' 6" 300 lbs mom came waddling out of her apartment running as fast as she could, huffing and puffing, “You hit my boy! You dam Cracker *****, you hit my boy!!!”

She KNEW why, but she didn't want to let me say anything, she attacked me; typical. She came over with wind mill over hand blows, turning her face away so she would not get hit, using her black bra as a bikini top, wearing black shorts size XXXXL.

I blocked her first blow and turned it on her, I grabbed her arm took her into an arm bar and kicked her in the stomach with everything I had. She threw up on the ground as I kicked her in the face then broke her right arm. She wailed in pain as I let her go dragging her spitter of a child with her, both crying and sobbing.

Her friend stepped up and said, “You should not have done that!” I asked how many of them wanted to die because of Bad Manners? The friend decided she wanted to avenge her 300 lbs mother of the spitter and attacked me.

Knife hand strike to her throat, she gasped and fell to the ground; I asked her if she quit or she wanted me to continue to beat her unconscious into a bloody mess, much to my surprize, IQ's sharply increased to the point of ‘I don't want to die’ and they decided to leave. The friend passed out and had to go to the ER with her 300 lbs broken arm and teenage broken mouth.

Needless to say, the flashback from Rochelle spitting on my **** got a fast response; she punched my cheek, I struck back with everything I had, I hit her so hard in the mouth I knocked her teeth out which tore through her top lip.

She spun around and I never let her get a breath, I stomp kicked the back of her right knee, took her to the floor savagely beating her with full force punches. I lifted her up by her neck to her feet with my right arm then I ran her face first into the turnbuckle I beat her face off the corner turn buckle 9 or 10 times. She was going limp in my grip as I swung her around and slammed her back into the turnbuckle where I beat her face to a bloody mess.

I yanked her out of the corner by her broken bottom jaw and wrist. Then tossed her to the center of the ring, her broke jaw tore down. I proceeded to twist her arm to the back in a chicken wing hold and drove my knee up in her arm a few times. I felt it give way as it tore the shoulder muscles free her arm was limp. So I started on her **** next. I turned her over and sat her up in a prone position legs spread. I started to work on the under sides of her breasts. Once her connecting skin tore her left breast ripped free because she had a **** job done on her ****; once the first one, her left breast tore free, her right one was easy to rip off.

I grabbed Rochelle deep inside her ****** shoving my fist in her past the cervix into her uterus, - she never moved, I have a feeling she was dead already. I grabbed her uterus and yanked. I drug her around the ring, pulling and tugging as I managed to rip it free; blood covered me and I tossed it to her Coach. Her body flopped and spasm like a fish out of water till it went still.

Jimmy raised my hand and they rang the bell.
    It had taken some time to tear out her Uterus, Sue said I finished her off in 8 or 9 minutes, it seemed like it was longer than 8 minutes, I am not saying I am right, I am saying it felt like to me it lasted longer than that, but I have had a bunch people tell me that was a very fast round.

Sometimes, time has a habit of seeming to slow down and we see everything clear, this is what I think happens. I had quite a few tell me they never want to get me mad.

I agree, I seemed to slow down from my point of view when in fact it was only a few minutes, she pissed me off. I don't know what Einstein would make of this with his theory of Relativity, not sure he would grasp the fighters perception of movement and time in a fight. One thing would be for certain after Friday though, now everyone knows I am a lot faster than I look.

I seen a bunch of women running speed drills down on the main deck, the common mistake that a lot of people make is that they perceive size in relation to action. While it does play a huge part in skill, it does not rule totally, in my case, speed was every bit as important as everything else, just as important as my strength, they got a small taste of that on Friday. While I don't see me as moving in a blur, I am very fast, - what seems like a normal speed for me, to you all I must seem like I am moving in fast forward. Other than that, I passed through into round 2, where I meet the Iranian woman, Miss thick Iraq.

Round 2. Jaco, Costa Rica, Tuesday June 16th 2015, Miss Iraq, Ranji vs. Sara White Doe

Before I begin with the fight on June 16 I have to tell you that I had to spend all night detoxing into the following day, 17th, June, so I am tired. I got injected by an Iraqi client on my way to the ring to fight Miss Baghdad, it’s not so much as getting injected with some type of drug that made me sick as a dog, they bumped me as I was getting into the MMA ring, as odd as it sounds, THEY missed me, but since the Iraqi client missed this is where I got stabbed with the poisoned needle, the man, who bumped me tried to get me with the Syringe, he missed me, then as an act of desperation before I got in to the MMA cage, he threw what ever it was like a dart and stabbed me in the back with it, the needle was small but it stuck in me, I didn't know I had been drugged until Tayla picked the needle up off the floor with some of it gone and blood was running down my back, as I started the match everyone seen the blood, when I started to vomit and could not get my breath they had the syringe still had some type of KO drug mix with Ketamine a horse tranquillizer deadly to humans in overdose, because I didn't get the full dose I am still here.

Miss Baghdad saw it as her cue to attack me as fast as she could.

I left Piers on the Laptop as I left to take my trip to the ring in this case it was an MMA ring, the type where they have to unzip the sides of the cage with big gauge heavy weight zippers. I walked out and had almost everyone around me, a man about my height rushes out and tries to ram me or shoulder bump me, which he did.

I didn't feel anything but his bump in my left side, Sue shoulder blocked him back hard knocking him on his ***, so I make it to the cage and I didn’t feel any thing, what I have been told NOW from a few people and one person catching it on camera, HE throws the syringe at me like a dart, it sails between Sue and Karla and hits me in the back of my right shoulder, but because it is not one of those pressurized dart gun style darts, it only sticks me in the shoulder and injects a small amount of the drug, the rest stayed in the needle as everyone is saying ‘thank god.’

Jimmy motions for us to come out to the center of the ring for rules, telling us it’s an open fight when the bell sounds come out and fight. Jimmy’s **** looked like a swollen red rocket ready to shoot its load off ready to shoot its load all over everything. He motioned for the bell to ring and that was the start of the match, before I get started I think I should give some stats for Ranji.

Ok, Ranji is your true Iraqi woman, thickly built 5' 6", 145 lbs, long black hair too like mine. So Ranji claims she is solid muscle with big 36 EEE cups on her chest. Have you ever noticed how some Middle Eastern women are overly busty with breasts? She flexes her pectoral muscles trying to move her breasts as hers just hang there on her chest doing nothing; I flex my **** and make them dimple and move down to my ******s, flexing them back and forth from side to side.

She strikes a double bicep pose and does her most muscled pose as Jimmy rings the bell, I told her, “This is not the IFBB or FBB,” to which she Glared at me as the bell dinged as she does another pose, I stomp kick her in the abs as she is doing her Super man pose.

I caught her in the stomach and kicked her all the way in to the wire mesh screen, yes, they are sadistic Bastards, Chain link wire mesh! At least it's not razor wire. No, not razor wire, but then again, it would not strike me as odd if they tried that ****, especially the UECT (who represent the Steroid cunts), I am sure they would have had that had they been allowed more time to ***** about rules.

Anyway, I stomp kicked her into the cage wall and she bounced back at me trying to get me in a head lock; I grabbed her up and lifted her over head and body slammed her on the floor like she was a sack of potatoes!

145 lbs is nothing, not when I practice body slams with weighted bags that weigh 375 lbs! I have gotten pretty good at body slamming my Real Dolls that are out fitted to have weight on them (don't know if I ever told you about those, I’m not sure).

I pounded her on the mats hard and she held her back as I dropped down on her, knees first on her ****. Still on her, I straddled her and started to do my impersonation of Rhonda Rousey, only difference is, I hit harder.

Ranji blocked a few of my punches and the first wave of nausea hit me, I got sick and I vomited near her head, she hit me hard once in the shoulder, she freaked out and pushed me off and rolled away wiping at her hair, holding her head down to the side and wiping away, I guess what she thought was vomit. I spit and vomited again, my back was bleeding where the needle hit me.

Ranji came running in from the side and kicked me in the face as Jimmy stepped between me and her, I felt his **** brush my arm and breast as he asked me if I was ok, I said, “I don't know, I feel sick.” He called for my break and helped me to the side; I spent 3 minutes turning myself inside out into a bucket.

Tayla found the syringe of the drug and they wiped blood off my shoulder, Sue spotted the man, who was an Iraqi. Steve started to walk towards him and he ran and about that time, I **** you not, 9 people had his ***; they all grabbed him, he was going nowhere.

Michael and Jed and Steve and Frank had him, about 20 clients wanted to know what was in the syringe, he clammed up and started to speak in his Iraqi dialect, - “Me no speak your language,” he kept repeating over and over.

I was starting to feel a little better as the bell rang, Ranji came running at me again, she kicked at my head and missed me and hit the steel post with her foot, I heard >> CRACK <<, I knew it was her toes, my stomach turned again and I said, “Oh to **** with this,” out loud, I hit her with a knife hand strike to her throat, I lifted her off her feet with the chop.

She hit the floor grabbing at her throat, she kicked and kicked and rolled on the floor, as she held her throat and peed her self; she rolled on her side and I kicked her in the neck, she shuddered and stopped moving, Jimmy raised my hand but I couldn't, I was too sick, they got me on a gurney and had Dr Martin look at me, they finally managed to get what it was out of the guy, it was Ketamine mixed with some other drug.

So I spent the night being detoxiced, they ran an IV and what-not and flushed my system, however, a message was announced right after that happened from Karla and the AECT and Judges, I was sore because I threw up all night and shaky and queasy,

Karla was so PISSED off she addressed all of the survivors and their groups, the Statement was made as so while holding up the syringe in her hand for all to see, “For all of you that feel it is necessary to cheat, or you feel that your woman or women can not MEET the challenge that is my WOMAN, - SHE IS MY WOMAN, her name is Sara White Doe.

“I can see she terrifies you all otherwise you would not need to use this ****, for all of you that CAN’T face my woman in fair COMBAT, YOU NEED TO GO NOW, your groups need to leave and go home and pack it in, it means you all cannot defeat her, if you have to cheat we will catch you.

“Congratulations, you have all of us on guard, WE ARE NOW CHECKING for everything, if you can't fight Sara and do it fair, you have two Choices, - Leave or Die, Fight her fair OR DIE.”

The judges and Frank all stood up and said, “WHAT she said, we are checking now, our security is going through all your cabins we will find your items.” No one was allowed to come back on board for 4 hours as they tore through everyone’s rooms, the other teams protested about the search then stopped once the other things were found out and everyone got silent; poison Nail polish, venom from some Sea fish well this one was disguised as clear coat varnish. As for the Venom of the Fish, it was Tiger fish, found in a Phial, so those 2 teams have been knocked out of the tournament. So now we are setting in port, - and that finishes 16th and 17th June.

It is best not to **** Karla off either, hey, Karla already threw one guy off the ship off the back, well 90 + feet to the water line, go figure.

Next stop we will dock and get ready for Isla Barro Colorado Panama

Round 3. Isla Barro Colorado Panama Friday 19 June 2015, Miss Falkland vs. Sara White Doe. (See the Tournament Diary 2015 for more details)

Since the vote went AGAINST the Steroid women on board ship, they were due to leave the ship at Coro in Venezuela. Google+
    As a matter of fact 150 of them left the ship yesterday so much to my surprise everything is pleasant. Well, we will still be in Venezuela, we are sailing to Puerto La Cruz for the 4th match

OK so getting on with the Write-up of my 3rd fight in Isla Barro Colorado Costa Rica. The largest Island in the river between the Pacific and the Atlantic has a little fishing village that catches fresh and Salt water fish including Piranha, extremely large Catfish and bull sharks from time to time, needless to say, we attracted a lot of attention when the ferry boats started to shuttle people over from the cruise ship in deeper water to their island, especially when we started to shuttle over people on 7 ferry boats, the local village was happy to see us, lots of money to come over the course of 2 days, I think that we most likely brought about $1 mill into their little town over the course of 2 days.

The fishing village there is a simple life, they fish and make crafts and other things, local food includes local fruits and Red Piranha, a very good fish, they also have some bigger monster size fish, some shiny fish called a copbarror, (Cobra fish) the scales on the dam thing are hard as ****, almost like armor, it has razor sharp teeth, it bites and takes out chunks of meat. These fish swim along at a high rate of speed and leap out of the water and hit people like torpedoes knocking them out of boats and they drag them under. Wouldn’t swim there, unless I have a spear gun and a divers Shark suit on. One thing about this place, everything is on the food chain, even HUMANS, they have Crocodile there too.

They led us through their travel center, which is a Yellow building; the entire town is about 6 big buildings and 4 smaller ones. The A.E.C.T Group set up two big 120 man tents like they do in the army but they were White and double thickness, then set up two 3 ton AC units on a skid to cool off the tents. Temp that day was about 110-heat index, 98 degrees and misting rain, I kid you not, hot, humid and miserable. A few of the locals thought we were some type of Special Government with the amount of people we had, but they wanted to know what we were doing, quite a few of them walked a way with a hundred dollars and told to shut up, after that, everyone got situated and we met the next day for the fight, I was the first match with Juno, needless to say the locals got an eye full as I walked past, I was bigger than most of their men, when they seen the other women all muscled and nude as was they really wondered what was up, a few of them put 2 and 2 together and came out with 4, some put 2 and 2 and together and came out with 9, but that’s not my concern, Juno at 6' tall and 167lbs, a redhead from the Falkland Islands WAS my concern.

Juno sported a healthy, athletic muscle tone and impressive 38 E cup, she looked like she spent more time doing cardio and fitness than most of the Body Builders, she was well pumped up and for the most part, she looked like a WWE fighter, she spoke with a British accent, which is not surprising as the Falkland Islands is full of British people.

She gave me a huge and kiss and said she was a big fan of mine but she had to try and kick my bum because she wanted to try for the belt, I said, “Fair enough hon, what would you like to do?” She said, “Just a good catfight,” I said ok, she flexed her breasts and said, “See I can too, not like you do, but I can too,” everyone laughed.

We stood side by side and she flexed her ****, then I flexed mine, cameras clicked off in rapid succession as we did a breast flexing show down, I said, “All muscle,” and she said, “I believe you,” then we stopped and she said, “Ok, well, we ready?” I said, “Yeah, let’s!”

She slapped me in the face on my left side, I returned the favour and we started to trade blows and in a short amount of time our faces were red and then our **** and breasts started to discolour and get bright red and discoloured.

Juno had creamy white skin and tiny freckles over her chest, as much as I hated to abuse her, the thought of taking her to bed jumped in my head a few times to **** her brains out. She had a busted lip and blood ran from her nose and mine was bleeding, she said, “My god *****, you ARE strong!” That was when we locked up in a test of strength.

I gripped her hands and pushed and she pushed back hard, I matched her as our arms shook and we shoved back and forth, she said “Wow!” I said, “MMMMMMMMMMMm”, in a purr to her, she hooked her leg behind my leg and I had a feeling I knew what she wanted to do but was not sure.

She shoved me and I went down, NO I didn't have to, but I wanted to, she went cross crotch with me crossing her legs in a scissors 4 hold and grabbed my ****, so I moved into a figure 4 hold and sunk my nails in her **** also. She wailed in agony as I gritted my teeth and she started to hump with me.

We savagely rammed fist and nails and raked each other bloody for about 20 minutes; she orgasmed 3 times, I know I gushed over her once, we did not let up covered in bloody welts she sobbed in agony as I force her down and started to beat her **** bloody, lymph started to run from her **** as she desperately hit me in the sides and face and ****.

I said, “You can call for a break if you want one,” she shook her head, she said, “I want to try to go as long as you,” I beat my fist in her **** and she orgasmed a huge trembling gush over mine. I pinned her in different position in a Spanish Press with her arms pinned and her ankles up by her shoulders, we were crotch to crotch, I started to bounce and bash on her **** to ****.

I made her hips pop as I bounced on her, she screamed bloody murder, swollen and filled with blood, her ***** folds ruptured as mine turned raw from the pounding, she orgasmed and screamed like some one threw acid on her, I said, “You give up?” She said no, I said, “Give,” and unmercifully beat her crotch with my crotch, she sobbed no.

I had dislocated her left hip, I quickly moved into a reverse position so that now I was over her face and looking at her bloody ***** spread open, I hit it hard, she screamed and I hit her again, she wailed and I said, “Do you give up?” /?\ she bit my ***** lips as I was over her face and bit down hard.

I shoved my fist in her ****** and punched down in her hard, blood covered my left forearm, as she couldn't breathe with my full weight on her face, she gasped, I punched deep in her, she gasped again and then shook. I got up, she gasped for air and said, “I give, I give,” I asked, “You are sure this time?” She said, gasping for breath, “Yes!” So at 55 minutes of brutal bloody savagery, she gave in.

I held her in my arms as the Doctors looked her over, she cried in pain and said she had to try, I said, “I know, I know…you did great, you did a good job honey.” Juno was a good girl; she is a good competitor.

I am sure she will go on to improve. I think what impressed me was she was willing to stay in the ring with me and not call for a break, she wanted to see how far she could go, I mean she was willing to get bloody **** and ***** with me in a fight, there was no playing around, she wanted to go dirty and brutal and she stayed true to doing that.

Jimmy declared me as the winner. You can tease him all you want, sperm dripping and running from the end of his ****, yes I was the winner, sounds like he enjoyed it too, I think everyone did! I know it’s hard to grasp time in a match, but 55 minutes is a long time as far as a catfight goes. Time gets somewhat warped during all the suspense of the fight, but I assure you, 55 minutes is a long time.

Round 4. Venezuela Puerto La Cruz on Thursday 25th of June Sara White Doe vs. Tashia of Serbia

Before we begin I have to let you know that Tasha was not from Serbia and her name was not Tasha the Thief of Serbia, she and her coach were actually Albanian. OF which BTW I found out why they called her the thief, come to find out she was one of the Thuggie Thieves, well, more like ***** Thief for those that like their women to be powerful in looks and in bed.

We are to understand the Serbian team never made it to Las Vegas; instead the Albanians came in their place as a type of Pay back for me, a Peace offering between the two groups. I have fought and killed a few Albanian girls in my many years I am sure one of the families over there thought this would be the time to do it.

Something I have never understood about the middle eastern groups, they put their women in deadly situations where they could loose their lives, they do this knowingly, they place them in harms way for money, then when they die in a fight where both parties accepted the rules of the fight, they claim an act of Vengeance on them. This is one of those.

Besides, Middle Eastern men do have a reputation of being cowardly, in more ways than one, the one who wanted to fight me here, his head came up to my ****, I could have beaten him with a standing smother, erect his ***** was 3 1/2 inches, he wanted to fight me for the honor of Egypt, which by the way I never fought her.

He rushes me in the hallway, his tiny hard on swinging back and forth in his front, he leaped on me and I grabbed his neck and lifted him up, he shot his load and begged for me to not kill him, then he peed himself. Typical Middle Eastern; no guts.

So Puerto La Cruz:
    Oh, btw, we have no idea about who the Albanian's names were, I have no clue, no one seemed to know who they were, so for lack of a name, even though she is not, we will still call her Tasha.

We docked in Puerto La Cruz, and they drove us to a School which was closed at the time, they paid the one man there about $3000 and we set up. The gym was big, it looked like at one time it might have been a Church, there were Crosses everywhere, over the doors, by the windows, perhaps it was the school Chapel.

I asked Frank what were they trying to keep out, he shrugged, I said, “Well, minus the devil traps on the floor and salt at the doors and windows they are guarding against daemons? No Garlic? On closer inspection there was, it’s supposed to keep Vampires out, OK, well that explains the hanging bulbs in the windows. I thought it was Onions from a distance, they had them in little mesh bags, well, I mean, a cross on every window and door, bulbs hanging in the windows and Salt on the ledge, well, they do have Vampire bats in this part of the world.

They cranked the AC generators to make it cool in there and we stripped nude, I immediately had to dry off, I was beaded with sweat. After all was said and done, the few remaining in our groups tournament circled the ring in a half C shape, most of the C was the Amazons group, the 18 members of the Steroids group where on the side making it look like a big C) sorta.

The MMA fight ring was set up again for its 4th time, I walked in on my side of the ring and the Fake Tasha did the same, so Jimmy, with his 12" erect **** pointing to the ceiling, gave us the rules, ‘NO weapons,’ was the first one, ((HA!)) ‘NO eye attacks’ was the second one, again ((HA!))

The match was a ***** fight to the finish Open style, I said, “Ok, - if that’s what they want,” I shouted out loud so that everyone heard me, I asked again, “ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT OPEN STYLE?” I gestured with my hands in a questioning manner, open handed, they said yes, I shook my head and said ok.

<< Before we start >> Stats, Fake Tasha is 5' 9", 168 lbs, 44C cups, fitness muscle build, 25” waist, 36” hips, lean tone, My stats are as they are. The bell dings and she leaps with a kick at my face which I block and also counter her kick with a knee in her exposed lips and ****, I was rewarded with a dull >> THOMMP << sound as my knee knocked her off balance to her knees, rolling around on the floor I grabbed her multi colored Rainbow style hair doo and yanked her to her feet hard.

Yes, her hair was Multi colored, Red, yellow, black, white, blue and green and brown, even had some purple! Her hair was straight as a poker also, just like mine, but I let mine hang down my back, actually my hair is fluffed out like a wild woman’s hair would be, - Cave girl style, I like it, it’s grown on me, as odd as that sounds (yes there was a pun in that statement - it has grown on me) It’s easy to manage and with my muscles, it makes me look good.

Any way, I knotted my fingers in her hair and yanked her to her feet, she screamed out in agony and her hands went to her scalp, I said, “*****, wrong move,” I started to ram my knee in her face, she screamed and took the first 2 strikes, which rocked her head, I had blood on my knee already, she blocked the 3rd one then reached for my ***** and grabbed me.

I did not recoil in fear like most do, I do not fear them trying to harm my sex or damage my *****, I am in a catfight with open rules and I am so very ***** at the moment that I really want to have Amazon sex, but she disappoints me, NO nails trying to scratch me, No fingers trying to work in me to do Damage to me, - no, - SHE SLAPS my ***** lips and ****, 3 or 4 times, NO thumb nail to my **** or brutal punch, NO upper cut punch, she SLAPS my *****, my ****** is wet for battle, wet and ready to fight, bloody and savagely and kill or try to kill each other and she slaps my lips and ****.

Trading hand holds on her hair, I twist to the left as I change hands and yank her to the left, she squeals for me to let her go, the Coach yells that I am cheating, everyone looks at him like the idiot he is, I shout back at him, “OPEN STYLE you stupid dick head, - you said you wanted it OPEN STYLE. I asked you if you were sure, you said yes, so SHUT UP!”

I then twisted her hair and she yelps more trying to grab my ***** now, I let her, I leave no doubts about the style of Stamina fight I do, I spread my legs so she can get at me, as we turn to face my fans and my clients they want to see her grab my ****** and try to do harm to me, I feel her nails try to rake my ******l walls as she digs in me and a lot of my clients shout, “Yes!” But that’s all they shout, because they know I gave them some small view of a true fight and they want more.

I savagely kick her, I kicked her abs, her hamstrings, her abs again, then her ***** >> SMACK << SLAPP << SMACK << POP <<. The Fake Tasha sank to her knees and let go of my *****, she was trying to grab my wrists at this point and drive her thumb nails in my veins, but I kept on savagely driving my knees in her face and **** and kicking her.

I yanked her around the ring, dragging her down the netting on her **** as I worked my fingers in her *****; I lifted her up by her hair and her crotch which I made a point of grabbing her in her uterus and she Screamed as I walked around with her and beat her **** first into the posts and netting then my knees on her side.

She wailed and spit blood as I broke her ribs; I knew the fight was over for her the first time I heard >> CRACK <<, then >> SNAP <<, she wailed for her break, blood running from her ******, bleeding from my knees to her face, she screamed for her Break, I let her drop, I pulled my hand and fist out of her ****** and walked to my side, Sue gave me water and washed me off.

I asked how the Serbian / Armenian, got into this round, and Jimmy and Michael both said, ‘she cheated’ at the same time. Trevor and AJ and Jake all nodded in agreement that she got lucky and cheated, and drafting an Armenian team in instead of Serbian in some twisted honor of payback on me, yes, they were cheating, I talked with my clients in whispers over on my side of the ring as the 3 minutes went by.

The bell rang >> DING << and I got up and walked out, the Fake Tasha had her hand cupped in an odd way, like she was holding something, I figured a knife or a poky thing of some type. She swung down the shiny Steak Knife from off the previous night’s dining table and lunged up at me, arm stretched out to hit me under my diaphragm and cut my heart.

She missed as I grabbed her wrist and controlled her hand moving up I chopped her elbow down ward to fold her arm up, I then shoved the knife blade home in her right eye socket, I broke the handle off at the hilt…she died right there…then because the Albanian coach gave her the knife the Guards killed him.

Anyway, the whole fight was about maybe 25 minutes or less, I was in control of her most of the time. It's a pity they cheated, it could have lasted longer, she could have done things to me, it’s not like getting out of a hair grab is difficult.

I washed off and then went and soaked

Round 5. Port au Prince, Haiti, Sunday 28th of June 2015, Sara White Doe vs. Katrina of Austria:

Katrina was 5' 11" and built like a brick **** house, she reminded me of Arnold Schwarzenegger, huge build, she looks like all she did was body build to be BIG, her arms were 20” flexed, thighs 29" flexed, calves 19" flexed, unfortunately for her she got busy with her body late in her teens, maybe at 17 or 19 and her **** paid the price.

She had an all too typical body builder physique, especially if she took Steroids, which she did, Anabolic steroids and she is doing the HGH steroid injections in her breasts to get them big; Katrina’s **** tops out at a 46 C up, but they sag badly.

I think she realized that as big as she is, they all know she uses, putting the injection in the folds under the breasts and in the armpits, looking at her you know without testing. Her waist is a 28" washboard 8 pack like mine, she speaks broken English, or I should say, she spoke broken English.

As the world knows, Port au Prince, Haiti, was hit by a level 7 Mw, Earth quake back in 2010, because of the country’s poor economy, it still shows that they were hit badly by the Earth quake, while a lot of buildings are, or have been, rebuilt, none of them were the size needed or unoccupied for us to be allowed to use them for our match. SO the white Double layered NASA style 120-man tent was assembled on an empty lot over looking the Beach with 3 / 3 ton AC units to cool them down.

It looked like a space style astro-dome was set up, to say we attracted some attention there was an under statement, we looked like Space invaders to the French Haitians there, - yes, French is the language of Haiti, not sure why, I am guessing back in the days of Slavery and Pirates that happened. Without reading more on it I can't comment too much, but if I was a betting woman, I would place money on the fact that Haiti was at one time a Slavers market and the government was French.

They set the 120 man space dome up and lots of onlookers clicked pictures of us as we set up, I walked over in my bikini and heard wolf whistles and men ask me to marry them and one woman came up and flexed her **** and muscles when she saw me, I am guessing she was one of the groups’ that missed the deadline for entries. Can't say I would not want to fight her, she looked like she was strong, not big on dreadlocks though.

The dome was cool and they set the MMA style cage up quickly and everyone took their places, needless to say, the Albanians and their group were gone. Cameras set up and tables set up, Katrina was busy lifting clients over her head to prove how strong she was.

They had the MMA style ring up inside the customized inflatable 120 man white dome tent; I wondered how they got a shelter like that up so quick, now I know, ‘and knowing is half the battle,’ - G.I. Joe; sorry it’s a joke that Tayla started.

Back in the 1980’s Hasbro Toys had a cartoon series on TV called G.I. Joe, at the end of each episode one of the G.I. Joe's would give a public service announcement, at the end of that announcement they would say, “And Knowing is half the Battle,” with people singing the words to G.I. Joe at the end, then cue music.

Ok, so my childhood was odd, corny as it sounds, I used to like watching G.I. Joe. When I was a kid, me and Rachel, from time to time, would be ‘Scarlet’ and I would be ‘Lady J,’ the one who threw Javelins; well hers were special, some of them had tips that exploded, Rachel loved ‘Scarlet’ because her hair was red, but she shot a Cross bow, so when we played, we got good with our weapons skills.

I got real good at throwing a Javelin, I wish we had the money to have sent me and Rachel to the Olympic Games, we would have been famous. We trained in Track and Field, we were nothing to sneeze at, grant it, we were not fast like the ‘FLASH’, but we could hold our own. As far as weights went, we made the boys in our school cry. Anyway, sorry about the trip into my childhood. Back to the present now:

The 3 AC's pumped out lots of cool air bringing the temperature inside the Dome down to a nice 68 degrees; I seen Karla’s ******s get hard in reaction to the cooler air and she laughed at me, I said, “Mine are hard all the time, - and erect, swollen, and half a dozen other things, but yes, damage causes scar tissue and this forces them to stay erect, which is my case, my ******s are covered in scar tissue. I am lucky I have ******s and areolas, more than a few women have bitten me bloody and used their nails to rake my **** bloody, cut me, shot me and stabbed me, and at least they haven't been bitten off yet!

So any way, I seen Jimmy looking at a picture of me tearing out some woman’s breasts implants, his **** shot up hard as it can, like a steel pole, then he placed the pic under a towel and got in the ring, his ever erect **** pointing sky ward. As we all met in the center, he looked at both of us and said in a calm tone, ‘the match was to the death,’ we nodded and Katrina got catty and took a swing at me before the bell started.

I punched back, she hit me in the left side cheek and I pounded her hard in the face, square, each of us trading right handed blows, only difference was, mine knocked her on her ***. Everyone heard my knuckles POP or a Cracking sound when you pop your knuckles, and they heard her teeth, mouth and nose go >> crack <<, she spit blood, blood ran from her nose and she screamed at me in Austrian, I said, “Get up *****, - you want a brawl, let’s fight. I will tear your **** off for that,” Jimmy started to leak as he signalled the bell to ring, >> DING <<.

Katrina got up and rushed me in a tackle around my waist, I set my legs as I pushed forward I felt like one of the Pro Football Tackle dummies being shoved back, I quickly hooked my left arm under and around her right arm as her head was at the left side of my abs, she had her left arm around my right side of my waist, as I tried to hook my right arm under her left, but she grabbed my *** with her nails as she shoved me back slowly toward the cage netting.

I quickly rammed my right knee in her left breast and ribs several times before yanking her right arm behind her back in a reverse chicken wing hold under my **** which she took the time to try and scratch my under sides of my ****.

After I drove my 5th knee into her left side ribs and then hooked my hand in a reach between her legs, she stopped and stiffened up. She moved to lifting me up on her left shoulder, to which I customized my hold to grappling her around the waist and twisting her right arm in a Chicken wing hold as she tried to throw me behind her.

I kick my feet over / behind / then under me in a bridge hold as we fell landing on my feet with her still in my hold. I kicked out and she suddenly found her head between my thighs in a leg lock head scissors. Yes, she was on top of me as we laid on the ring floor, and my face was in her ***, but it afforded me a perfect grab for deep inside her ******.

Seeing as how she bridged to keep from trying to fall, she spread her legs wide, I rammed my left hand down her open ***** like an over sized ***** toy, I SQUEEZED my legs, as I locked my ankles, she wailed, her hands shot down to her ***** only to find my muscled forearm coming out of her *****.

My hand shoved passed her Cervix and she wailed as I grabbed her inside and scratched her deep in her as I sank my nails in her left breast from behind then I pulled, again she wailed in pain as I pulled on her uterus trying to finish her fast. She clawed my forearm trying to get my fist out of her *****, to which she screamed to high ****, “Get your dam hand out of my ***** you **** face *****!”

I twisted and yanked her inside slowly down wards and she screamed for her first break; we had not been fighting for more than 10 minutes and she wanted a break! I let her go, I didn't want to, but I did. Jimmy called for break, I got up, as she rolled off, she grabbed Jimmy's **** to pull her self up off the floor; yes, she called for her break and she grabbed Jimmy's stiffly erect **** as a hand hold to get up off the floor!

Like a *****, she holds her ***** and walks over to her seat, she doesn't even say sorry to Jimmy of which with her doing that to him, her face was he covered in sperm. I sat down and Karla washed me off, Michael asked me what was wrong, I said nothing, I was having fun and she stopped, so we politely ******d for 3 minutes as I watched her trainer, who took the place of the coach the guards killed, give her an injection in her ****.

‘Kind of late for that,’ I thought, unless it’s painkillers, in which case, she will wish she had not done that, come the end of the break. If I start to bust things in this next part of the fight, she is going to be a hurting **** when I am finished, then I heard Michael and Jimmy both shout over to the trainer / Doctor / stand-in coach, “HEY!! Yeah, you! Why don't you use one of those shots to put on in her **** so she doesn't feel Sara rip it out of her stupid ***?”

Needless to say, he tried to hide the needles and what not, she had already took the pill, trying to hide what they did, didn't help their case, it just made them look even more guilty; worse yet, suddenly they decided that they had gotten the needles from me and the blue pill she took was also from me! That’s what they accused me of!!!

I went from zero to PISSED THE **** OFF in .01 seconds, oh, everyone knew it was not true, I had no contact with them at all for 98% of the tournament then suddenly now I am giving them things to take and inject into her **** and giving her pills????????????

Which was what the Judges asked in a type of questioning tone, the type of tone that means ‘I DARE YOU TO LIE TO ME,’ **** if the trainer didn't stammer and stutter all the way through the lie he told, which was now too late because the judge from Texas was going through the little black bag, a bag full of blue pills (generic viagra, good for dilating blood vessels) and syringes of some drug. The trainer was led out, never to be seen again.

I was asked if I still wanted to fight Katrina, I said, “Yes, it’s the only way I can prove my point to everyone!” You know as well as I do it actually is the only way I can prove my case, I mean, that’s been the whole reason why this years tournament was set up, to prove a point, Amazons are better than Steroid cunts, we have almost proved it, I have one match left with ****ing Barbara, Miss ‘I am not a steroid *****.’

Yeah well guess whose side she is on and who tested positive for Steroids again? Anyway, back to Katrina; the shots and the pill had started to take effect I could see it, her skin was sweating and she was already red in the face, her drugs took effect and her drugs kicked in full swing, and I told the judges, “Ok, we are going to fight!”

She changed her tactics and came out swinging at me, her mind set went from logical to stupid aggressive in a matter of 10 minutes, or the time it took for the Patagonia Blue pill (generic Viagra) to dissolve in her blood stream, her reasoning went to that of a Teenager who was overly aggressive in a fight, taking the easy attacks instead of the more tactical approach, she started to box me, the pill and those shots made her feel like NOTHING can touch her, in her mind she is unstoppable and invincible, however, nothing is further from the truth.

She doesn’t feel pain and she feels ‘amped up,’ but her body still is able to be damaged, the drugs skew her perception of what she thinks is the truth and what is fact. Katrina came out swinging, and yes, she was a blur for me for about 2 seconds until I picked up my pace using Kempo, then she was moving at my speed or a little slower than me.

She hit my **** and face, mostly my ****, because everyone is under the impression my **** are fake breasts, some one said I have implants, but I can assure our clients and our readers, my **** are real, NOT implants. Yes, I understand that I have huge **** and huge muscles, implants would not last in a fight, as we have seen so many times, but my **** are mostly muscle, unlike a lot of women, my **** actually have muscle growing between fat sacs and milk glands and veins. When I flex my breasts, I am actually flexing muscles in my ****.

Katrina went to town trying to bust my **** because she was told something that was false, trading blows back and forth, she pounded my **** without mercy, which made me actually gush an ****** as I bloodied her **** tearing her ******s and **** up with my knuckles, as I twisted my punches, blood ran from her **** and as I ripped her ****** in two with my right cross I gushed a massive ****** over her thigh which she had moved between my legs.

Sweat rolled off her as I beat her face to a bloody pulp, my right eyebrow swelled and my nose was bloody as were my lips, my **** swelled from her hits and turned red and purple. I beat her back hard as I changed attack styles from solid punches to raking forearms and elbow strikes I savagely cut her cheeks and nose spreading it across her face.

She beat my left breast to the point she raked a cut in my left ***, we boxed for what seemed like the longest time, I think she clued in on the fact that I was doing a lot more damage to her face and **** than she was doing to me. After about 10 minutes of savage punching, I ripped her *** open with a right to her left breast.

My right cross was followed up with another right which split her breast in a ragged tear, like a lighting bolt, in a half C shape that tore through her ****** down to her breast bone. Both halves flopped down in bloody gore as I savagely broke the left side of her jaw; she went down on the floor and got back up in the next 3 seconds, too stupid to understand that she was dying.

I took the rip in her right breast with my finger, deep in her breast, and yanked both apart, tearing 3/4ths of her right breast off in my hand. Katrina's veins in her breasts tore as I yanked and blood sprayed over my ****, the ***** kept fighting, she savagely kicked me between the legs catching me on my ****, as I felt fire explode in my lower belly, she was turning Ash white.

I bent at the waist, mostly because her kick caught me off guard, I turned and she kicked me again in the left breast, as I took a few steps back, she followed assuming she got me on the ropes.

YES my weakness is my *****, people; hundreds of matches I have won and you all think my ***** is what my weak point is on my body, well, not quite, if my ****** was my weak spot, I would have quit being a pro catfighter years ago.

She came in close as I backed up then I hit her, I struck her in the throat with a Knife hand strike, she gurgled loud and held her throat, then I broke her neck, she fell in the ring.

Round 6. Havana Cuba 3rd July 2015 Sara White Doe vs. Barbara of Germany

(Barbara.doc, file: May 19 2015)

In April 2015 Barbara was the challenger for A.E.C.T Queen, she was a 6' 4" 220 lbs German muscle bound Barbie doll with white bleached out platinum blond hair and huge ******s. She was a big, well-trained fighter from Germany but she was’ Made,’ no, not cloned, but more of a LAB RAT.

As her story goes, her training was to be Olympic style winter games Ski Shoot and ride event for the Russians, she was one of those well financed cunts whose training was paid for by the government to make a superior athlete, then the Russian government folded, and Barbara’s group was one of those programs which went under.

In her teens, and addicted to Steroids and other things, a German fight group had a use for her to be their fighter, a junked up Assassin that they used as an attack dog for 8 years doing the nasty little ***** death fights that I have heard rumours about in the Soviet Underground areas and the Ukraine areas.

Havana, Cuba. July 3rd 2015.

It was dusk and getting darker as the sun set and we disembarked from the ship. Barbara walked off the gangplank nude, which drew some attention from the locals as the good people of Havana were given an eyeful, and after giving her account of how the fight would go, of all things, I was asked to follow suit behind her, so other than shoes on my feet, I walked out nude down the gangplank to the waiting cars.

People were clicking pictures, Cops making room for us as we walked by, - serious! Money talks and ******** walks, - they paid for the cops to escort us to the fight room, which was an old wine cellar underneath a mansion some miles away, meanwhile, reporters clicked pictures of us, and the group told them we were the new NUDE MMA contenders, people who did not know us wanted our autographs, I never had so many muscle fist fight poses made in my life, me and Barbara facing each other nude with fists raised in a fight style like boxers, camera men clicked away and people shot videos of us on their cell phones, I'm surprised I'm not on You Tube by now!

Reporters asked questions and two City Officials said we were the new style of MMA and Cuba was proud to support us, what that means I have no idea other than I know a lot of money got spent to show boat us and Bull **** the public about what was going to happen, I could tell some of them knew what was happening, but they just played along.

After about 20 minutes of us being posed like pro fighters and asked questions, they cleared the way to the cars and we drove 8 blocks to the mansion, they led us to the huge wine cellar that had been cleared and had the AC cranked up like you would not believe, which felt good, they had the MMA cage set up for the final battle of the tournament.

Men were doing betting and also bidding on body parts, I asked why? - Because the loser is totally destroyed by the winner I was being asked to savagely rip her apart while they asked her to do the same to me, they didn’t seem to care who wins, the ones on the PPV side wanted their moneys worth, my clients on my side and the AECT did care.

Yes, as body parts would be tore off they wanted to collect them, which was why they were bidding on them, like an auction, bit off ******s or tore off ******s were asked for in pairs, tore off breasts were the same, if the breasts were destroyed with fat sacs and milk sacs and tubules out, they bid on those and the part of the breasts to get both, uterus and ovaries would also be bid on with a taxidermist there to preserve the womanhood of both of us!

Put short, they wanted gore; the bidding would start at the point we entered the ring and finish when one of us was dead after body parts were tore out and ripped off or bitten off. We were asked to model for a few of them, cameras were set up and light for the best shots.

Jimmy (the ref) came in with his **** almost straight up, not as hard as he had been, I asked what was wrong and he said the style of fight I was about to do. He had seen me fight many times, this bidding thing was new to him. He said, “Rules, - No Weapons, other than that, a no rules fight goes until one of you is finished, then end with the loser tore apart, any questions?”

I have killed a few women doing a breast ripping or tearing out of the uterus fight, but I have never had it requested, nor have I ever had a group bet and bid on body parts, it was very ghoulish. Yes, I have used it as a way to end a match, but never as a form of sport and bidding, other than the French judge requesting the loser’s breasts in a brutal death match, but this was new to me.

Barbara was sweating and hyper active, she kept flexing her breasts and bouncing on the balls of her feet, I knew what they had done, it made no difference now, she was flying high as a kite on pain killers and she was in a steroid rage, jacked up ready to fight me. I could only imagine her heart was hammering away in her chest at that moment, it was not like mine at a slightly higher beat, I imagine hers was like a drag race car with the foot down on the pedal, her heart was probably hammering out of her chest.

Her **** had swelled up huge and the fight had not started yet, I am guessing her 46FF's were now a 46 GGG cup, she looked like her **** were full of milk ready to bust, I can only say that it would be bloody lymph in a short time, which would be true for both of us.

They rang the bell and Barb kicked up fast, which I didn't block; she caught me in the *****, my lips smacked flat to my pubic bone and she hit me in the mouth with a fist, as her right drew back I was falling on my ***.

Yes I was ready but she actually jumped the gun as the bell was being rung, she attacked before the bell; I am not complaining about it, just stating a fact, she was too hyped up, and she did not want to go with the subtle, so I was on my *** and my ***** was feeling the sting of Barb's kick to my lips and ****, yes that had a tiny throb to them, but it was nothing.

She leaped on me **** first, breast on breasts, and quickly went cross crotch with me as she started to **** and hump my **** with hers and grind as hard as she could on me to try and bloody our crotches.

BTW, this style of fighting takes for god awful ever to do unless you slam your ******s together like battering rams, sounds painful? It is, and I hate to say it but to me the pain feels good when I ram and slam into another ****** like an itch you are scratching.

Barbara had a half baked plan, I could see what she thought would happen, but as she latched on to my **** and started to grind into my *****, she started to get wet hot, I sank my claws in her **** also and let her make her discovery on her own, as I dug in to her **** like she sank her nails in mine she savagely humped me without mercy, only trouble was, she was doing it wrong.

Since I am always wet for a match and my ****** is always lathering and ready to fight another woman, my ******l fluids made it worse for her, she gushed over me bucking and humping and bucking more, she quivered and shook like she was having a seizure, spraying me in her ***** fluid, like a cat on heat, she gasped and sucked air, that’s when I hit her, she had no strength as she quivered and shook.

I had worked my claws in her **** scratching her bloody, I forced her over all 6' 4" 200 lbs of her steroid muscled *** and she could only breath hard. I decided to show her what she was actually supposed to do in this position, which was not what she was doing, leaving her hands on my **** was an easy way to keep her from hitting me, I savagely beat her face 5 or 6 times, as her head bounced off the floor like a rubber ball blood ran from her nose and mouth as she weakly started to punch back.

People don't get how powerful a full heavy ****** is, don't place yourself in a position were you are left vulnerable, lots of fighters don't practice how to have an ****** during a fight; for me, I am always at that level, if the fight is good I ******, but I keep fighting, why? Because I have trained all my life to fight through the feelings of primal brutal ***** fight sex, there is a reason why Amazons fight, this is our sex.

Barbara was feeling the blood run in her face as I knock her daffy, which I am sure brought her out of her sexual state, she tried to cover her face and wipe blood from her nose, which would not stop bleeding, her eyes got dark and then black in a matter of minutes as I started to hammer her sex like she thought she would do to me.

My claws sank in her *** cheek and thigh and I put some distance between my and her crotch by about 10 inches, then yanked us together again in a bone jarring hit, my **** crushed hers, as we slammed together hard, I kept it up like I had done many times before to other women, she wanted to do a ‘who has the toughest *****’ fight, - I would give her a **** and ***** fight she would not live through.

Savagely, I pounded us together hard enough and loud enough that everyone heard the hits, they counted as Barbara clawed the mats, moaning at first, then screaming in hellish agony like her crotch was being broke. The clients counted off as I assaulted her crotch with my own in such a manner that I would be feeling it for several days, >>> WHAM, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, POP, POP, SMACK, <<< each time she wailed in agony as our mounds became raw and swollen red and raw and then she gushed again.

It felt like acid just covered my ***** as I climaxed on her too, she wailed in agonized terror as her **** and lips bust bloody with raw cuts, bloody fluid covered us as her ***** looked like I hammered it to a bloody pulp, at 120 thrusts and hits, she and I orgasmed twice, our lower bellies and crotches covered in her and my blood, she begged me to stop, the truth was, I felt her pubic bone give way, while it was not broken through, it was cracked.

She cried for her break, as they dragged her away I sorely walked with a bloody lip and extremely sore ***** to my corner to get an ice pack for my ****** and god, it was COLD! It sent a shock through my whole body, 35 minutes into the fight, at this point she was bloody and I was bloody, her people got stupid and dosed her again, steroids and pain killers, she screamed bloody murder when they stuck an ice pack on her kitty, I thought for sure she was going to jump through the roof.

So Miss Russian super ***** dosed herself again and cooled her ****** down like me, one of the bad cuts on my mound needed to be sealed, Karla set me on fire with Super glue in one of the cuts, yes I screamed, it hurt like ****, to which Barbara shouts over to my side, “So, you are not as invincible as you claim, you are you are weak and pathetic,” to which Karla shouted back at her, “At least she is not doping up and using steroid numbing shots to kill the pain you stupid ****,” At that point, the bell rang for the end of the 3 minutes break.

Barbara had decided to change her plan of attack she decided she was stronger than me at punches, so she wanted to tear into my **** and face with fists and claws, I said ok, jumping on the balls of her feet again, she was all hyped up; she reminded me of Tigger from Winnie the pooh, - bounce, bounce, bounce.

She rushed me into the chain link fence on the MMA style cage, my back hit the support bar as she hit me several times in my face, I drove my knee in her solar plexus and head butted her nose spreading it over her face in a bloody mess, she drilled me with a left elbow across my cheek which I got to see stars for a few seconds and she bit my left breast.

Her teeth sunk in my mammary and I felt her shake her head as she bit down hard breaking the skin, I chopped her in the throat hard which made her quit, she staggered back and gasped for air as I drew back and judo punched her left arm nerve cluster. Striking her in her left shoulder, she gasped for air as I hit her with another double nerve strike again in the same area, her left arm went limp as she kicked me in the ***** trying to back away from me.

She stabbed her fingers in my left breast where she bit me and pulled my *** to her as I savagely beat her left eye till it exploded, she pulled out some on my breast tissue in her fingers, blood covered my ****, I drove my knee in her ***** and heard >> CRACK <<, she squealed out in hellish pain as I jumped on her and quickly placed her in an Iron Triangle arm bar hold on the floor.

She bit my thigh and dislocated her forearm as I broke her wrist. I rolled away with a limp, my thigh was bleeding from her bite, she got up and finally managed to feel her left arm, my breast was bleeding badly, she had pulled out some of my breast tissue and as you know, my breasts have muscle in them, so she hurt me that way too.

At that point, blood was running down my leg from her biting the outside of my thigh, and I had broken her right wrist. Blood ran down between my ****, and my nose and mouth were bleeding, she had cut my left cheek, I had several bloody bites over my breasts from her chewing on my ****, none were opened up like my left breast was, she stuck her two fingers in knuckle deep in my ***.

I had two pressure cuts from my **** swelling from the beating she gave to my bruised breasts; Barbara had pressure tears running along her **** from connecting tissue to the tips of her ******s in several spots, her nose was spread out over her face, and was virtually gone, and her eyes were black and blue and swelling up, I had closed her left eye, it was exploded under the swollen tissue.

I raised my fist and started to go after her, and her side wanted another break period. Jimmy's **** was dark red and ready to explode, so I am guessing everyone was getting off on the sight of us fighting, the betting had not stopped, that had 40 to one against me as far as bets were concerned.

The judges, for whatever reason, granted her a second 3-minute break, I walked over to my side and sat down. Michael looked like he had peed his pants, same as a few others; it smelled of ***, in fact the room of clients smelled like sperm.

Karla and Sue and Tayla and Robin circled around me, washing me off and treating my smaller cuts and bites. Karla washed out my *** where Barb had dug her fingers into me, she pressed in the muscle tissue and I felt the burn of surgical Super glue close the skin down over where she had wounded my breast.

I heard Barbara scream bloody murder as the make shift doctor on her side treated her dislocated forearm and they looked at her wrist. 3 minutes came and went, we were still sitting and Barbara was screaming bloody murder on her side as they reset her arm.

At 10 minutes I seen what it was they had done, they set her wrist in a product that is called Mighty Putty, it is a type of putty that is binary in reaction and sets up like concrete: (Mighty Putty: https://www.mightyputtypurple.com/ -) it’s two different putties but when you mix them together they set and make a really strong compound.

They encased Barbara’s wrist and back of her hand around her thumb in Mighty Putty, her wrist would not flex, but Barbara was yet again back in the fight, this time she had a make shift weapon; much to my surprize she could move her fingers, but that was about it, they didn't cast her whole hand because they didn't have enough of the putty to do that and it would have been cheating if they had, so, the 10 minutes was for the putty to set.

So all in all, they took 13 minutes to cheat, dope her up again and get her hyped up on a Patagonia Blue pill, their mistake was giving me the time to relax and rest for a full 13 minutes while they patched her up, needless to say, on my side of the room, everyone was calling for the fight to be over and declare me the winner, they were booing Barbara's side of the ring and yes, the words ‘****ING CHEATING *****,’ was screamed out several times in a chant led by Michael.

Jimmy's **** had lowered a bit and was not as hard because of the amount of time that had been allowed to pass by, in fact it had killed all of the clients sexual buzzes they had going on.

Jimmy called us back out ready to fight and Barbara was yet again jumping on the balls of her feet, yes, I was mad, mostly because I know I would not be allowed the type of lax rule breaking that the UECT sided was using, which made me angry.

The ***** smiled at me as the bell rung >> DING <<, - it would be for the last time with her, I was going to make sure of that. (I wonder if the judges took payment from her side? - I have no clue, whatever it was, I hope it was worth it). I guess her painkillers were kicking in for the wrist because she led with her right hitting me in the left breast – again!

Blood ran from smaller cuts in my breasts as I started to trade blows with her in a ***-boxing match hitting our bruised bleeding breasts. I hit her in her pressure cuts, while she used her new cast to beat my cuts wider and bleed more.

She started using back hands on her cast they made for her on my breasts, bloody lymph was running from my ******s, but hers were pouring lymph, she was a full faucet of bloody fluid coming off her ****; at that point, I hit her left ****** with an upper cut and split it open wide.

Blood ran as her breasts wobbled on her saggy hangers, she backhanded me across the side of my cheek, opening the cut again; I saw stars for about a second then she made a mistake and chopped down on my left breast, I felt the tear open and blood covered me again.

I grabbed her right breast, the one more torn up from my punches, and yanked her into a hip toss over my right side. She screamed as I ripped her *** almost off with a twist, her pressure cuts connected, her huge 46 JJJ cup, because of swelling, tore almost off, as she got up, I had ripped her coopers ligament in half free from connecting tissue.

Her *** hung on her chest, open, as blood ran. I ran her chest first over the chain link fence, tearing her left ****** off, she squealed in hellish agony, I started to spin her around and I felt her elbow bash my right side in my ribs. I backed up and she spun around and hit me with her cast in the ribs again, which hurt like ****, I said, “Enough,” and field punted her in the ****.

She screamed but tried to act like I had not hurt her, she stood up and I drilled her again, this time I heard, >> CRUNCH, POP, << blood ran down her legs, as she slowly fell, I field punted her left breast on her chest, finishing the ‘connect the dots’ pressure cuts on her left breast; it tore in quarters of ragged gashed tears, splitting open like a ruptured water melon.

Parts of her breast tore free as she was on her knees, she cried out, I hit her in the face breaking her left cheekbone and shattering her jaw. She grabbed my left breast and tried to yank me down to her; I grabbed her right breast and yanked it off the rest of the way, tearing it free.

I tossed the remains of the breast to my side of the cage as I broke her right arm again, this time twisting her cast and forearm in one full swing, she rolled to the left as I then started to work on what was left of her left breast, tearing the pieces off. She was still alive and wanting to fight as I ripped her final piece off, she could not use her legs as much as she tried to kick, I had broke her pubic bone.

Shoving my fist in her uterus, I started to yank her womanhood out, she gurgled in panic as she suddenly realised her fight was over; I drug her around the ring by her ***** as her uterus slowly tore free, she still got up to her knees as I ripped her uterus and ovaries out of her, she had slowed down to the point she was stopped, she looked up at me, her broken jaw was open, I yanked down on her lower jaw and that finished it, she fell dead on the floor.

Needless to say, the U.E.C.T claims I cheated, I was declared the winner in the ring after I killed her, Jimmy shot his load over my breasts and raised my hands, he said sorry, he did apologise because that was how they wanted me to be declared the winner. Taking a shower was painful and it hurt because of all the cuts and injuries. But as for the rest of the 3 of July, I soaked after Dr Martin treated me and allowed me to soak. That finished the tournament

Yes, I got banged up but if Barbara had not been so hyped up on steroids and other drugs she would have been dead. They cheated, they cheated, they cheated. Anyway, that’s that.

Sara

THE END

Sara White Doe,
    Piers Knight

After this, Sara died from Stage 4 Breast Cancer, which had spread throughout her body.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 1st, 2021 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Correcting errors.

Junior Hostboard Member roaaderewe's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The amazon extreme catfight tournament 2015

Friends, I wish to impart my expertise and experience on Viagra. Erection issues plagued me in the past, which was awful. However, I have entirely changed as a guy now! I feel secure and able to please my partner once more thanks to Viagra. I strongly advise you to study the website's Exploring over the counter Viagra – FaastPharmacy Journal comprehensive material and try utilising Viagra. It truly is fantastic!