Four on Four, Weekend Battle

Weekend Recap 27 ? 28 September 2014

Saturday morning 27 September

Around 8 am in the morning I was watching my morning cartoons and eating my western style Omelette and drinking my coffee with Pumpkin spice creamer, yes I love it. I was still writing Chapter One of Alice in the Land of Oz when I had an unexpectedly busy weekend. Sue comes in and asks if she can join me, she went to McDonalds, her and Tayla. I said ?yes but I have to get Alice in Oz done today so the group has something to read for the week,? Sue says, ?Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, when can I be in one of your alls stories I am sure Piers would write me in.

Sue is already in more than a few, but she wants to be one of the Characters in a piece of fiction, but Piers said, ?We'll have to think about that.? Sue said, ?I want to be Glinda, the good witch in Oz,? I said she was not like Glinda, maybe more like the Tin Woman; Tayla asked who she could be, I said, ?Well, the way you act I think you?re more like the Scarecrow, scatter brained, you see everything out of order.

They got a little pissy with me I said you all are in several weekend recaps where we have travelled, Tennessee and Georgia and Kentucky and Brown County, ?Hell I took you all with me when we went to this years tournament,? I said, ?You got to see Las Vegas and Baja and Panama and Rio and Key west, plus the rides on trains and ships, so give me a break.? Sue said, ?ok, ok,? Tayla says, ?Yeah Sue, don't be so demanding.?

I turned on Spectacular Spiderman cartoon and then we heard a knock, knock, knock, on the door I pulled my hand gun out and snapped in the clip. I pulled the slide back on the .475 Wildly Wolf Automatic. Sue says, ?Are you expecting someone?? I said, ?No, - which is why I am ready for someone just in case, because you never know when a crazy church women and their nutszoid bastard shit ass killers will try to Exorcise you.?

I got up and went to the door and looked out the peep hole and got a shock; Mr Cole was standing on the front porch. I opened the door up and was greeted by Him and 5 others whom have just got out of the car. Mr. Cole and his group came for a visit, not a bad visit but also not what I expected. I instantly recognized Shelly and Lenzy, Tiffy was there and Meg but I had no knowledge of the new girl.

Mr Cole made a point of introducing Shelly as Mrs Cole along with her big diamond. Like I said, I?m not sure if his being there was in his mind to rub it in my nose that he had a new wife or that he was remarried or that he was trying to be a dick and tell me I missed out on being his New Mrs Cole and running his Stable of fighters. In any case, he was here and needless to say, the same question got asked, if I had changed my mind about taking his job offer for running his Stable of Fighters. I said, ?NO,? again! Then he asked if they could come in. I said sure, being courteous I let them all come in.
I still had my gun in my hand, Mr Cole looked down and asked ?What is that for?? I replied as casually as I could, ?Crazy Church people.? I invited them in and offered them coffee or tea. Mr Cole took a cup of coffee and Shelly was being the dutiful wife, she took a cup too, so as I ate breakfast, we chatted.

Sue and Tayla sat down and about that time Karren knocked on the door and Shelly realized we had a house full. Karren brought breakfast for me and her from Mc Donald's and brought Pumpkin Spice Coffee. Mr Cole asked me if Sue and Tayla were up to fighting his girls for this visit. I said, ?Why not ask them? I am sure if they feel like it they will.?

I fired a question at Mr Cole that got a hot and heated response from almost everyone in the room (All of his Women). I asked him ?Why would you put Press & Pin's up against Amazons?? To which everyone from his group got pissed off. Diana got on her soap box and got in my face in the next instant as she took offense to my question.

Diana came at me again, fist raised at me and Shelly said, ?NO Diana, sit down!? The teenager said, ?No, I am knocking her on her ass!? Shelly said, ?No, you?re not, - you?re setting down, we paid too much money for you to have you killed by an Amazon, so chill the fuck out!? Diana sat down. This 18 year old girl who has discovered she has big breasts and a pussy and suddenly that makes her a Catfighter, to which she thinks she is here to fight me now. WHY, because she thinks if she beats me it puts a big notch in her lipstick case gives her fighter credit.

I pretended to not hear what Shelly had said. It's as I guessed, however, Mr Cole keeps his slaves in a gilded cage on a remote island. On that same note, they are not from the U.S, so I can't say anything.

Mr Cole asked for everyone to set down. I said, ?I will go you all one better, - MY HOUSE, MY RULES, you?re being rude to your HOSTESS, SO ANSWER MY QUESTION OR CARRY YOUR ASS BACK TO ST THOMAS!!!!! To which I cocked the hammer back on my handgun, everyone got very still. Sue told them that I would shoot and I would not care who if they kept pissing me off.

Mr Cole took the lead again and answered my question, seeing that he had turned a visit into a hostile experience he spoke quickly? ?I had a few reasons why I came here: One, was to ask if you would run my stable of fighters, to which you said no. Second reason was to match a few matches with you so that I could build some of your clients into my clients,? ((Needless to say that got me mad but I let him continue,)) Third Reason was to fight your group here and defeat them so that we could make money.?

I said, ?You still didn't answer my question!?

So after a looooooooooooooooooonnnnggggg pause, he spoke. ?Because clients like to see fitness Barbie's fight or to see if they can fight. People would pay big money to see Barbie Dolls fight women and beat their asses.? to which his women looked rather confused at him.

I am not sure what he thought or what he intended to come from this conversation. I think he was coming to me to see if I would side with him for his Stable of fighters. He wanted to see his new girls fight Sue and Tayla. So I agreed to set up a catfight with them and Mr Cole?s group of four fighters. It was clear that Shelly has settled into the role of Mrs Cole now that Irene is gone. I told him NO before and again I told him No, this time I have too much going on to join his group.

So yes, politely, I organized a catfight for money with Frank for them in Kentucky down in Custer County. Yes Lenzy was going to fight me, in this case both Lenzy and Shelly were told to test me. Lenzy was decidedly more aggressive since I killed Dawn and the first Mrs Cole (Irene). Yes the wounds were still fresh and Lenzy is upset that Dawn was in the fight. Grant it, I am not saying no to a fight I just want to be clear on the reasons why I am fighting. To which Lenzy spoke out insultingly ?What are you, - like, 42, Grandma your days of Catfighting are about to be over, miss big tits!?

(I did get into a fight with Lenzy, I don't think she thought I was as strong as she had first thought. she can't have been watching properly, needless to say, she found out I was a lot stronger. She also found out the hard way I was a lot quicker than she was too, yes for someone my size I am fast.)

I took a few breaths and looked at my living room filled with Cole?s fighters and thought for a few minutes?I was already pissed off, Mr Cole gathered his women up and said, ?Do you wish us to leave?? I said, ?No. Well? yes and also no. NO you cannot leave because of the rules of the new Amazon tournament, so whether or not I like it you have a Match Mr Cole. The Question is, how many are fighting?? He said, ?Four,? - with an evil smile.

I said, ?Ok, we have 4 fighters for you to fight also, and yes, YOU PISSED me off, so YES, I want you to leave right now, it?s all I can do to keep from killing you and washing my hands of this SHIT you started. But, since I have to follow the rules, the answer is NO. You have to stay here while I see what Frank wishes to do and Set up for you.?

?By the way Mr Cole, for future reference you will go through the Group. The Group will contact Frank and HE will contact ME. That is the order of precession, if you show up on my door step ever again without an invite, YOU, or any of your Stable ever show up here again, you are a dead man. Followed by whoever you're with. Do I make myself clear??

Mr Cole said yes and everyone waited for 30 minutes for my conversation with Frank to end. After the longest silence that I think I have ever heard, arrangements were made for a trip and a place to have a match in Kentucky; they decided to stay the night at the Holiday Inn in town and then leave for Custer County KY, about a 3 hr drive to a nice 2 story house 7.5 miles west of the town of Custer; yes, it is named after the Bastard, - General George Armstrong Custer, he's an old enemy of my Tribe (Sioux). He passed through their back in the day before he headed to MT to get killed by my tribe. Yes, they love the bastard so much they named their stupid little whistle stop of a town after his dam ass.

Sunday?s match; as I said, it was a 4 on 4 match, and yes, my group swept Mr Cole?s group to the side, which was what I warned him about before we started; Amazons vs. Barbie dolls! If Barbie is having a super great day and she is in rare form and the Amazon is having a bad day then ok it might work, the hand full of women I have as friends around me are all Amazons in the truest sense of the word, while they might not be at my level they are able to hold their own in a match, especially against Barbie Dolls!

Shelly played the part of Mrs Cole (the new Mrs Cole) admirably, she sat next to him and watched, I am guessing that he married her to replace Irene, which I think was one of the other reasons he came to see me was to say, ?SEE, - this is what you missed out on by not being my Stable?s leader, you?re not my wife,? to which I say ?HELLO, - Lesbian, - have been all my life, dumb-ass.? I think in his mind he was rubbing something in my nose, as I say, Gilded Cage, I am not a slave, I am an Amazon, my ?sisters? are Amazons, and we are free women.

One thing I remember my Dad telling me before he died was Never Brag, Never Be boastful and always let your deeds speak for themselves; Mr Cole Promised that his fighting group would soundly beat me into the ground to strip me of my title and that my Amazons Group would be soundly beaten into submission, as did Shelly Cole, the new and Improved Mrs Cole.

While I have never made this claim I have always held it to be true, ?NEVER write a check your ass can't cash.? My group of Amazons are trained in martial skills / speed / dexterity / and over all power, we train them to fight wars, I know of a few British Para troopers and Navy Seals that asked me to train rookies, my tactics are for modern Warfare with out weapons and with weapons.

Anyway, I hired Tommy to drive us to Custer to the house where we were taken to a fenced in private house in the middle of nowhere X2, or as I have heard mentioned in a movie, ?Nowhere, - Squared. What does that mean? It means that we are so far back in the woods that you need to pump in sun shine to see things, it means that if you scream, unless someone is there at that moment to hear it, you?re on your own!

In some ways that can be good, in other ways that can be very bad. It?s so quiet you can hear the squirrels and the Birds, the sounds of nature, mostly see deer in your yard at night and day time.

So we unloaded and they took us behind the big two story mansion to the huge barn out back, it looked like a newly built Pole Barn which was fully enclosed with windows and well, it was very well designed. We walked in to an empty barn well lit and temperature controlled, poured concrete floor and insulated and sound proof big open floor, complete with full size wrestling ring, brand new, still smelled new like it had just been set up, everything was fresh and clean, the ropes where new and smelled like they had just taken them out of the wrapping before they hung them.

The chairs were set for an audience of about 40 people and the table was set for the Judges; three Doctors arrived with nurses and the blood testing equipment was already there, to which I gave my sample and Sue and Tayla and Karren gave theirs.

Karren wanted to fight the young big tits 18 year old, which I was fine with, then Karren asked me if she was prettier than her. The last thing going through my head at that moment was sex, and she wanted to play the jealous card on me. I looked at Diana and said, ?Yep, her tits are bigger and she is very cute,? Karren got steamed and stomped off to set down.

Tayla asked, ?What did you say to her?? I said, ?I told her Diana had bigger tits and was cute.? Karren should be concentrating on how she is going to fight, not what she looks like. I got undressed for the match, or in this case, ?dressed? for the match. I started to warm up and Sue and Tayla did the same, Karren said, ?Do I need to undress?? I said, ?If you?re fighting, you?re undressing,? so yeah or nay she slowly took off her clothes and warmed up as Shelly, Lenzy, Diana, Tiffy and Meg all got undressed the judges showed up.

Everyone was tested and took their pee test; every one of them came back clean.
First up was Meg who looked like she was a fitness instructor with expensive ta tax's, she flexed her muscles and cupped her tits, as she climbed in the ring she pointed to Tayla, who was ready to fight, she had been glaring holes back at Meg all through the light dinner we had had.

First match was Tayla and Meg;
Rules were standard catfight to the finish, either submit or get KO'd, either will be accepted, if either girl runs away, the one in the ring wins, - simple enough. They rang the brass bell and the referee stepped back and Meg charged forwards at Tayla hard. Tayla took a page from my book and leaped forward with a knee between Meg?s huge tits as she drove an Elbow slam into the back of Meg's spine between her shoulder blades.

They both fell to the floor in a roll as Tayla quickly followed up with an elbow across Meg?s nose, followed by several savage punches to her right eye and cheek. Meg cussed up a storm as Tayla moved into a full body grapple and kept beating Meg?s face with right punches.

Meg was on the floor as she tried to punch back, but Tayla guarded her fists, so the brunet started to rake her claws down Tayla's back and ass; finally, she bit Tayla's nipple hard, I heard her scream, but Tayla hammered Meg across the face with an elbow, this time, she opened up a 2 inch cut on Meg?s eye and cheek, which brought blood 10 minutes into the pounding. Meg?s face was a bloody mess, her nose was mashed and, while she got lucky with a few good shots to Tayla's face, bloody nose and lip, she could not get the advantage over the redhead.

Tayla beat on Meg more as she called for break, Tayla got up and walked to our side with a bloody nipple, mouth and nose, she sat down and the Referee checked Meg, who, by now, was out cold. They drug her to the corner and tried to get her awake and when that didn't happen, the Dr ruled she was not able to fight any more, so the first win was for our side.

Second match was Sue and Tiffy; her name was Tiffany but everyone called her Tiffy, this match, yet again seemed to be another miss match. Sue stands about 5' 10" tall, 165 lbs is blonde and heavily muscled, well she has become heavily muscled because of me. Tiffany, or as everyone called her, ?Tiffy,? was a big well tone black woman with bleach blond hair, she reminded me a lot of Grace Jones, lean, well defined muscles, like a runner but she had tits; they looked like perfect tear drops with nice thick nipples on the ends of her breasts, I would say she was at least a DD cup.

Tiffy was about 5' 9" and 147 lbs, grant it, Sue is like a 40 D cup but she is fairly powerful, Tiffy was lean muscled very, very hard cut which to the eye is very pleasing, great if she was a track runner, I would let her run.

Sue climbed into the ring after the ring was scrubbed down and we let it dry; one thing they did that was good was that they ?Scotchgard-ed? their ring for being stain resistant, I think that the smell I smelt when we walked in was the sealant of Scotchgard; they washed it down and we let it dry, then Sue and Tiffy climbed into the ring.

Tiffy warmed up and shifted from side to side on her feet, I looked to Sue and she said ?Savate Karate,? Sue tightened up her body and slid her right foot forward to the side and swung her left foot back in a T stance. Tiffy saw what Sue did and said in French, ?C'est la vie,? why, I have no idea, then the bell rang and they said, ?Fight.?

Tiffy sprang forward like a Gazelle, she leaped forward in a hard jump, left knee up and right fist back, Sue did what I have done in many a catfight, she spun to her right in a turn, out of Tiffy's way. As Tiffy kicked her way through, Sue just moved out of the way turning to face Tiffany's back side as she sprang off the ropes, Sue leap in doing a WWE version of what they call a Super Side Kick. As Tiffy sprang off the ropes, Sue connected with her side >> WHAM <<, here is where having power comes in handy, - she hit her hard enough to knock her through the ropes on the floor.

The Black fitness Barbie doll picked her ass up off the floor and rubbed her head and lower back, Sue stood ready and very stern, looking kind of like me in the ring; I was glad to see that my time with them was well spent, they are not cocky or braggers they are in the fight and their fighting styles are ?Matter of FACT? style of fighting, they are there to fight.

Tiffy climbed back up on the ring and then jumped off the apron at toward me, - I looked at her, wondering what she was doing, she cursed in French and rushed me, I never moved, Sue in the ring did not move, she stood solid in the ring, Tiffy started to climb in the ring again and yet again jumped off the apron instead of getting in the ring with Sue, she jumped towards the clients, yet again she implied that Sue rushed for her before she could get in the ring.

The referee continued to count; he got up to 7, I asked her in a loud voice, ?WHAT THE FUCK BITCH? - Get your ass in the ring now!? The referee got to 9 and she rushed for the ring edge. ? Now, just to be clear, the referee is counting in 1/ 1000, 2/ 1000, 3/1000, 4/ 1000, he is counting slow, almost a second and a half for each number of the countdown, she made it up to 9, at 10 you?re out.

Tiffy rushes to the ring where Sue was standing by the clients, touches the ring apron at 10 and thinks she is safe, - the referee signals for the bell to be rung, they ding the bell, - she says NO, NO, NO, NO and pounds on the ring apron, still not in the ring yet.

Mr Cole exclaims that Sue would not let her in the ring to fight her fairly to the judges, but she is cheating, but oh no, well yes, and no, they thought they could milk the 10 count like you see in Pro Wrestling matches, but this group does not do that, if you are outside the ring you are outside the ring, the count keeps going until you get in the ring then it stops, and if you leave the ring it restarts, so for Tiffy to pull this little stunt off she would have had to have gotten in the ring fully then left the ring again, it?s a type of cheating.

Sue was pissed off because she didn't get to fight, Tiffy told the judges to fuck off to which I am guessing right now she wishes that she took the loss and been happy; she rushed the ring when Sue turned to get out of the ring and forgot you have to cross the ring to get to your opponent; Sue turned around as Tiffy climbed in and leaped into a Spear move, Sue braced for the impact and had her, she turned Tiffany's spear attack into a DDT move, Tiffy's forehead scraped the floor in a huge >> BANG <<, rug burn on her head.

Sue changed the DDT while they were on the floor to a grappling attack as she scissored her waist and then yanked both of Tiffy's arms twisted up behind her back in a folded chicken wings hold then she PULLED!!!

Tiffy screamed in hellish agony as everyone heard >> POP, CRUNCH <<, then she really screamed, I saw instant bruises under her skin turn red and discoloured, Tiffy was a light milk coco brown color, close to me in skin color, but darker, so the bruises showed up.

Sue kicked her away and Tiffy couldn't move her shoulders, the referee raised Sue?s hand and they carted Tiffany out of the ring with two dislocated shoulders. It was a good win for Sue in the end, but as you can see, Tiffy should have taken the loss and been happy. I?m not saying that the match would not have ended that way but you never know.

Next up was Karren.
Karren is about 5' 9" maybe 5' 8 1/2", she is a Brawler, 38 D cup physical fitness buff with stocky muscles, she has a curvy figure 34? hips and 28? waist, almost black hair. Mr Cole?s woman Diana is a 5' 8" 18 year old who has discovered she has tits and a pussy and, for some reason, she think that this makes her a Catfighter, Shelly and Mr Cole have been making her work out, which is great for her, but Diana decided that her muscle and youth and tits and her great 40E cup, makes her a bitch fighter.

Karren is older, grant it but she has smarts, before she started to fight she was just in to big muscle and power which I finally figured out that?s why she likes me, she is heavily into sculpting her body to fight. Karren looked at me and said, ?I might not have all the moves down but I wont let you down,? I said, ?Do your best sweety, you?ll be fine,? she smiled and put her stern face on, which meant she was there to fight. No kidding around, Karren was going to fight, she has been sparring with me so she has some skills, otherwise I would not let her do this.

Diana jumped into the ring and didn't wait on the bell, she rushed Karren, jumping at her like a You-tube girl, fist raised high and tits stuck out, her arms were already swinging, Karren reminded calm, as soon as Diana got in her outer most attack circle I saw Karren prepare and deliver, she executed her attack flawlessly, - left side kick to Diana?s liver area and ribs, followed by a blurring right hand Iron palm strike to her chin, I heard Diana's mouth >> CLACK << shut with her teeth and her head snapped back.

Karren leaped forward and secured Diana's head and face between her tits and savagely rammed several hard knees into Diana pussy and soft lower belly and under her Solar plexus, the teenager was left with hitting Karren?s back and trying to guard and knee Karren?s back with her knees; she got a few lucky hits in one >> Popped << Karren in her clit and Karren when berserk, she savagely kept ramming her right knee in one spot then yanked her to the floor straddling the younger girl.

Karren beat Diana's head on the floor and slammed a bunch of elbows into the girls face, Diana tried to scratch Karren?s face and got ahead, but that pretty much ended the 18 year old mouthy bitch; after about the 10th right elbow, Karren grabbed Diana by her hair and then slammed down on her face with her forehead, everyone saw a spray of blood and then Diana was out cold, her face was bloody, Karren had a bloody nose and her cheek was cut but nothing major.

The referee motioned for Karren to get off of the teenager and he counted Diana out for a full ten count, the referee raised Karren?s hand, and yet again they cleaned the ring up washed it down and let it dry, I had to wait, needless to say Mr Cole was in a pissy mood.

Now we were down to me and Lenzy, and her version of a perceived revenge match for me killing Dawn, (File: Catfight with Irene and Dawn, Aug 22) of which I never knew that Lenzy was Dawn?s partner! IN MY DEFENSE, I must say that I did not know, I mean, would that have changed the outcome of the fight? Most likely not, but I might have thought about it but this new group and Irene set the tone, so the outcome would not have been any different.

I climbed into the ring and she laughed, she made a point of getting on my bad side early, which wasn't good for her, but I think that Mr Cole had a lot to do with it. She started in with: ?Well Grandma, what big tits you have! I guess I will have to beat them off your chest and put you in an old folks home. What are you, like ? 3,000,000 years old bitch? Look, there is proof old recycle.?

The others were getting mad, I thought to myself, ?If I was that old and looked like I do, which I am not saying I am, then you better shut your mouth you little cunt, because that means I am Rahsahia the Goddess of all Combat!?

Lenzy laughed again and flung more insults at me, ?I am Glad Eric didn't hire you as the new Stable captain, I would not want to have to follow a crippled up old lame bitches orders anyway. Speaking of which, maybe Tammy can bring her ass down here for more training from a Real Amazon!?

While the group of clients where like, - ?OMG,? or some of them saying, ?Oh shit, she didn't say that. Sue and everyone on our side just closed their eyes and shook their heads, some of the client in the audience realized that Lenzy was done. Mr and Mrs Cole looked at each other in confusion, they had not heard about what Tammy did and what happened to her. (File: Charlotte, July 10)

I decided to open a 55-gallon drum of Whoop Ass on Lenzy and it was fresh, Sue just said, ?Bitch you just fucked up!? Lenzy thought she was being cute, she continued with, ?Well, Tammy needs a woman not a Cancer filled Cunt who can barely stand.? Sue closed her eyes, a man came over and told Mr Cole what had happen with Tammy and Shelly was like, - ?OH SHIT,? look on her face.

NO ONE in the Group knows I have Cancer (or at least they didn?t) I have not said anything other than in the past. Lenzy was lucky I left her head attached that was about it. (BTW, Mr Cole is a widower yet a second time this year.)

They said, ?Fight,? while Lenzy was having her laughs. She faced me and was treating me as though I was a newbie who didn't know how to fight, either she was stupid or crazy or deluded in her own superiority, whatever, it didn't make any difference.

She walked up like nothing she said had made a difference or like I had not heard her; she pushed my shoulder and that was her last move she made in the fight: Speed, one of a catfighters main assets, it doesn?t pay to just be fast, you have to be overly fast, that?s what Mie always told me.

I grabbed Lenzy?s wrist in one fluid movement and yanked her arm like a rag doll to the side, this was followed by a kick to her abs by my knee and her arm being yanked out to the side in an arm bar hold, not stopping, I slammed my fist through her elbow and everyone heard her arm >> CRUNCH <<, her wrist bent back to her shoulder as I kneed her in the face ≫SMACK.

She was lifted upwards, I kicked her feet out from under her and twisted her broken arm in a yank, her skin and tendons held, her left leg under her ass, I stomped on her jaw, >> SCRACK <<, a bone stuck out from her face.

As I dropped on her breasts with my knees she gasped and reached up with her right arm at my face, I grabbed both sets of fingers with both hands and twisted in different directions >> CRUNCH CRACK <<, she gurgled a wail of agony I slammed my fist and knuckles out in her left eye socket, blood splattered and her nose broke, her eye turned dark.

She tried to work her leg out from under her ass so she kicked up with her right knee as I moved to her left and hooked her leg, I grabbed her ankle and twisted until I heard a SNAPPING >> CRUNCH <<.

I heard a bell ring, someone was pounding on the brass bell as I got hit from the side, Shelly Cole kneed me in the face, well, more like my cheek ≫SMACK≪, I rolled off to the side, she followed up with a running drop kick, which I slid out of the way of and she found herself outside the ring on the floor.

I climbed out of the ring and grabbed her, she came back with punches, as I grabbed her hair, she punched my breasts hard right, left, right, left, which made loud meaty ≫SMACKS≪. I punched her in the face with everything I had >> WHAM <<, her feet left the floor and she hit the floor KO'd in front of the clients.

I picked her up and then I power bombed her on the concrete floor in front of them. She hit head first, - everyone heard the hollow >> THOCK << sound, I picked her up again and blood covered her back, I yanked her into a slam into the ring post face first, spreading her tits >> WHRANG <<. Her nose and mouth were bloody, I heard 8, - I dove in the ring on a roll and got up, they drug Lenzy out on a stretcher, the ref raised my hand, the Doctors worked on Shelly, but she died.

So needless to say, Mr Cole is mad at me and I have been told that he is actively looking for anyone who will fight me to kill me.

Well, if he can't accept what Catfighting can be, he is in the WRONG game! But I didn't start this mess, HE DID. My group took out all of his fighters, I DID tell him that Barbie's were no match for Amazons. The only way he would have walked away from this with money in his pocket like he wanted was to bet against his own team, - if he did, then he is the biggest asshole on the planet.

He will have to rebuild his stable of fighters now, if he is serious, but honestly, I think he is in the wrong game. Perhaps he should start a knitting circle.

If he is smart, he better stay away from me, and Eric, if you read this, which I know you will, you always do, I WARNED you, I told you to not piss me off, and you did, but since the secret is out now; -

YES I am in REMISSION,
YES I DID HAVE CANCER
AND YES I AM STILL HERE.

I told my friends and family that I would beat the Bitch Cancer, - and I did. If you all think that makes me an easy target, you all better think again. Mr Cole needs to take his Barbie?s and go do porno catfights.

But I had a bigger supporter, you, Piers I would not be here without you. Thank you baby, you keep me sane and straight in an insane world, you?re my better side, you?re the one who makes me whole when I feel like I am hollow.

Anyway, that?s what happened this last weekend 27 and 28 September.

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight

UPDATES:
I have gotten 3 requests for future matches before the end of the year, most of which has come from everyone watching what happened on Sunday, it seems my client list for Franks group Doubled after Mr Cole?s promises did not get met.

Halloween I have a BITCH fight or so she says, she wants a total Bitch fight, tits and pussy, maim catfight. Frank and the new group are arranging it; I am fighting Natasha from the Cuban group.

Susan G Komen sent my invite, Wednesday October 15th 2014 the contest will be yet again in Benton ILL, I am requested to come for ?Fight like an Amazon,? more of the same deal, I have been told that a few Biker clubs will be there to challenge me, - to be more specific, there will be a fight group from Texas who?s Champion has decided that she will actually fight me for a real fight, her name is Belinda, if it?s the blond I met last time then it will be a match!!

Copyright ? White Doe / Knight. 2014. All Rights Reserved.