Thread: April Fool's

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post April Fool's

April Fool’s

April 1st 2004:

2004: that year Rachel asked Sara about training for the up coming tournament.
    Sara had had 8 matches that year 4 challenges that were general. Rachel and Sara had been offered tournament fighting back in 2000 but they didn't actually get in it until 2001. The first year, their rookie year, they beat every one of their women fast and bloody. The fighters were more Hollywood meets You Tube nude fighting, but they were 100% untrained brawlers. All of them were Fitness ******* that could not be models. Rachel and Sara made mincemeat of them; they cleaned their clock badly.

In 2000 the judges didn't know who Rachel and Sara were but they wanted more of them. Subsequently, each year they brought new types of women, the standard of competition improved. More bloodthirsty men wanting more bloody fights and Stoned cunts to do them. They started to look for more powerful women: Women that were thrown out of the Olympics for everything you can think of, mostly drugs and moral looseness but were fit and strong enough to be trained. Female ex-Kick boxers, ex- government military women, female murders, former Body builders, ex- wrestlers, any one, in fact, that the Tournament families and team thought could win them their tournament. The meanest ones were the Vietnamese women that thought they had something to prove; the little ones always wanted to fight to the death to prove they were just as good as the bigger women.

After 2000 Rachel and Sara were always in Group A, their rank never fell below 5 in group A. Sometimes they were selected to fight each other, other times they would be placed in different ranks. For a few years Rachel didn't compete because of what was happening in her life. Consequently Sara fought in the tournament more times than Rachel did, not because she couldn't but because of life; things were always happening in her life. But in 2004 she decided to compete and Sara decided to come as her teammate. Sara was ranked 2 behind her that year. It was this year she had 4 general challenges and two title defences. The general fights were just plain catfights; women who wanted to fight me asked me to fight and I did. They were women who had been in the tournament but got KO’d in early rounds.

April 1 2004 was Sara’s first Fee paying match for that year. April fools day.
    “And now for the twisted screwball ****,” as Sara said. “I like jokes and comedy and what not. I like watching old Physical joke movies. But I do not over do it, I do not use Sick humor to scare people and I don't like people that do use that and think it is funny to do so. Ironically my fight is with a woman named April. No kidding. Appropriate for the time of year, but it gets better!”

April was either crazy or a monster in the Psycho ward, very much a Bully in attitude.
    She had physically changed her appearance to look like Ragged Annie with out clothes

April was 5' 8" 158 + pounds I guess. RED hair. I have know idea what her real hair color was, it was probably platinum but it was dyed bright red.

She had tattoos on her skin, on her face, her **** and abs, the only color on her body. She had an ACE of spades card on her right breast in the meat of her ***, and the Queen of Spades on her left breast in the meat of her ***. Two female nude Jokers catfighting in blood on her abs near her bellybutton, barbed wire tattoo on her biceps on both arms.
    Heavily muscled but not cut she had tone.

Apart from the tattoos her body was WHITE, WHITE.

She had 38 DDD breast at least, maybe bigger. 27" waist, 37" hips. Her bush was white like platinum blond, her ******s her dark blood red. In this case April was probably Albino, because her eyes were pink.

April was a heavily built fitness body builder, she had, I guess, in the past wrestled pro and for some awful reason her skin was deathly white, as in WHITE, WHITE!
    Her lips were blood red, she had a tattoo on her face, -- a black line above and below her eyes. She had tattooed on her nose a Ragged Annie nose in red ink and dyed her hair a permanent bright yarn RED, like a rag doll. Her face and her body were tattooed as well.

Miss Rag Doll was well muscled but not cut, which was surprising as she was a former female Wrestler / fitness coach. Because this was on April 1 and because of how April looked, Sara thought it was a JOKE. A very unfunny joke, and Sara was not laughing.

However, SHE laughed; April laughed. Laughed in the building, laughed at the judges and the guards and the woman announcer. She spoke to them like she was entertaining them at a kids birthday show. Whilst she didn't have any gag's with her, she was not funny, her jokes were vicious and brutally gross. Sara figured while she was trying to get on their good side, very badly, she would wait in the ring for her.

Sara was in the ring warming up stretching: This is how the minutes went:

April comes in and the Judges all look at her (7 Judges 4 men three female: Men: White USA, Russian White, Germany white, South Africa black; Women: France Black, Italy white, Mexico, Spanish descent.)

April walks in first her manager is not behind her she walks in nude
    April: “Well **** the gangs all here.”
    Looks to Sara: “What’s up my ***** *****!” she yelled.
    She turns to the White Masked woman near the bell: “Hey sweety; ‘ Love your ****! Can we hook up? I won't eat much NUM NUM NUM NUM. Your **** are to DIE for ****!”
    Turns to the Judges, walks to the table: “What’s up my *******? Why the long faces?
    Haven't you ever seen a pale ***** before?”

“HEY: I Just flew in from Jersey; Boy my arms are tired!!! Bah dum dum cha ching!”
    “HEY: What the matter my sista? Is the whitey not humping you right? Just hold his head in your crotch and ride his mouth to death, you’ll leave him smiling for a few months!”
    “HEY: What did the Baby in the Blender Say?”
    “****** drinks!”

“A ****** a Pollock and, an American walk in a bar and drop their *****, what’s the French **** say?”
    “Wee, Wee, Wee!”

Sara winced and cringed.

“HEY. A Lesbian is eating her girl out, they are in bed going to town licking away; in the height of *******, “FiFi. Oh FiFi” the Black Lezzy say's; - “FiFi I'm Sara,” the Indian **** says. “No you taste like FiFi.””
    She moved down to the Russian and Asked for Vodka;
    “I 'll flash my **** for a drink, *******!”

Her manager comes in and she become more gross.
    “HEY: Why do you shove a baby in a blender? Anybody any body?”
    “To check its Blood type! Bah dum dump!!!”
    “Why do cows make great catfighters?”
    “Because you can milk the ****ing scars all day! Bah Dum dump!!!”

No laughs.

“Tough crowd tough crowd,” April says.

“I had to kill a ***** the other day; she was a school teacher. She was teaching my cousin to read French. I told him he didn't need the ****** Language, **** her *** and leave her $50.00. She ask me to leave so I made her Pencil Disappear: Bah Dum Dump!!!”

Still no laughs.

“Who do I have to Kill to get a Laugh around here?” April asked.
    With that she got very hostile and the judges asked her why she was here and she told another bad lame joke, then she flew into a rage and snapped the Italians neck!

“Have to break a few eggs to make and Omelette,” she quipped.

Nobody moved to stop her because they were in shock and she looked crazy. Plus, she was a muscle bound crazy *****.

April’s trainer came in dressed in a similar way but un like her (NUDE) he was dressed like a clown, only more evil looking.

He was dressed in a purplish business suit. he had his face painted white and like the joker from DC Batman comics had dyed green Hair.

This did not sit well with anyone because of the lack of respect that these two were showing to everyone.

April told very horrific jokes, but her trainer never said any thing.
    She flexed her muscles in front of the judges and made a point of belittling them and insulting them. She didn't get into the ring.

Her trainer had a bag of stuff that he carried in what looked like a carpetbag.

April asked why the judges were not laughing at her ‘funny jokes.’
    She said: “Who do I have to kill around here to get a laugh?”

The remaining judges started to talk to each other about this woman.

April got pissed off that they were ignoring her as they talked in a huddle at the table and they finally asked the question: “Miss Why are you here exactly?”

April’s response? She danced and fluttered about like she was auditioning for a play and says: “You ******* never answered my question (Sara saw her trainer move near the guards, she saw it coming). “Who do I have to kill to get a laugh around here?”

Her trainer cut and stabbed both guards in the throat and took their guns.
    Suddenly Sara thought she was in trouble.

April broke the neck of one of the female Judges on the end of the table.

Sara slid out of the ring. She had to get to April’s trainer if she was to survive this.
    The next seconded she heard gunfire and two more died.
    The Joker then turned to where Sara had been and opened up with both guns!!!
    He glanced to where she was briefly standing and shot. The glass bell was gone, shattered into a thousand pieces and the Bell woman was hit in the crossfire.

Sara’s dive roll carried her to in front of him as April attacked and killed another Judge. Sara knocked the trainers hands away >>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG >> missed her by an inch. She looped the gun into his throat and pulled hard on the shoulder strap, twisted the strap and heard his throat go << crunch >>.

April turned to see Sara kill her trainer. She freaked out: “Why, Why did you do that?” she screamed. “Why? We only wanted every one to have fun. We were having fun and you spoiled it!!!”

“I guess to get a Laugh here I have to kill YOU,” she added and the insane clown charged at her.

Sara didn't want April getting the guns, oh **** no and she met her charge across the floor of the room. Sara leaped in her direction and the two judges hid under the table.

So as it stood right at that second there were only 4 people left alive in the room; Sara was one of the fighters, and the two judges hid under the table.

April charged and Sara met her charge. Their breasts slapped together with a heavy meaty << Smack >> as if you slammed two huge sides of thawed beef together!!

The women bear hugged and as she smiled at Sara, she had FANGS.
    She laughed and said; “Come give us a kiss sweety,” and then bit at her face. Sara moved her head, April bit into her shoulder…. “**** if they didn't hurt!” Sara thought then she started to knee her until she moaned. Sara certainly knew she had her hands full, so she slammed her head against April’s head until she stopped biting her shoulder. Blood covered her mouth and she told Sara: You taste good.”

Sara head butted her nose and April let go and blood ran down her nose as she backed up.
    Sara drilled her crotch with a full kick and she winced in pain and said: “Oh but you feel so good baby!”

She charged at Sara again but Sara moved her toward the ring; -- funny thing was that it was the only place that had more room to move; everything else was narrow and very confined. The ring had more room in it than the whole room did.

April charged at Sara who grabbed arms with her in a strength contest and she shoved back. Sara held her ground but April kicked at her and caught her ****. Fire exploded in her *****. She kicked hard, then Sara hip tossed her by her arms into the corner post. Her head sounded off the ring post as it hit hard >>**** <<.
    April shook her head and smiled again: “You hurt me so good baby you complete me.” Was her comment.

April smiled and again lunged for Sara who grabbed her breasts as she latched into her. Her nails were like daggers; she had her nails silk wrapped in polish and filed down razor sharp. The Psycho *****, cheat and killer sunk her nails into Sara’s breasts and drew blood as Sara sunk her claws in and squeezed down in a death grip. April screamed as both women yanked each other around the room by their breasts. While she gouged Sara’s breasts, Sara forced her fingers deep in her breasts as she squeezed them.

April yanked into Sara until blood seeped around her fingers. Sara could feel her fingertips sink deep in her breast flesh as she gripped her in a crushing twist. April screamed out in pain and Sara tossed her to the ring post again and slammed her hard smashing her into the steel post. She screamed again; Sara dragged her into the ring by her breasts and they both covered the ring floor in blood as they did so. As Sara dragged April into the ring by her breasts, they painted the ring floor in bloody smears of wet red. April screamed in agony as Sara dragged her into the ring. April resisted but began to realize that Sara had her in the strength department.

As they got in the ring, April let go of Sara’s breasts and reached for her eyes, she let go of Sara’s breasts and grabbed at her face, but Sara dodged her rakes and April slashed her claws at Sara’s arms. Sara tossed her by her breasts to the center of the ring. Sara’s chest was covered in blood and her hands soaked in April’s breasts blood. She gasped as she thudded on the floor and quickly got to her feet. Sara crouched and faced her; April stood and turned to face Sara. She smiled: “Oh you pretty ****, I want to see your insides, *****! I am going to eat your ******* right off your chest and then eat your ***** as I kill you!” April said.

Sara didn't say any thing.

April leaped at her again; Sara upper cut her chin and knocked her back, she spit blood as she bit her tongue. She punched Sara in the ****. Sara winced as she punched her back. They started to box each other’s chest and face. “Does that hurt?”
    “Does that hurt?” and “How about this, *****? And this? And this?” She kept shouting at Sara as she punched her mouth and nose. Then she started to rake-punch her breasts -- blood splattered everywhere.

April was extremely chatty as she punched Sara’s breasts; meanwhile, Sara hammered her face, -- She punched once, Sara hit twice, - Kung Fu ‘Kempo.’

Sara drove her back into the ropes and she kicked Sara in the crotch << POP >>, she caught Sara’s vulva spread wide open. Sara winced as April connected with her ****.
    Sara grabbed her red hair and yanked her to the corner as she raked Sara’s back with her nails; Sara felt the blood run down her back.

Now Sara ran her into the corner breasts first and bashed her face into the corner post;
    April elbowed Sara back in the abs and knocked the breath out of Sara as she yanked April’s head down and drove her knee up into her face.

A solid hollow KNOCK sound as her head snapped back from Sara’s knee was heard clearly. April staggered back in the corner and grabbed the ropes. Sara came forward and April kicked up at Sara, kicking her breasts up into her face as she wiped blood from hers.

Sara took a few steps back and April jumped out of the corner tackling her to the floor. She grabbed Sara’s hair and straddled her to the floor and all the while she kept saying “Oh Yeah, Oh yeah,” as she started to hump her **** on Sara’s ***.
    She ****ed Sara’s cheek and gushed over her *** as she smeared her bloody **** on Sara’s back. As she kept trying to **** her *** she gushed again as she reached around Sara’s front to grab her left ****** and sink her nails into her areola.

Sara grabbed her hand, pulled her nails out of her breast and as she rolled over with her April fell off of her.

They got up to face each other and April offered to lock up with Sara, raising her hands, she smiled a bloody smile as Sara got up and lunged forward and grabbed Sara’s crotch. She hooked her fingers into her ****** and as Sara stood up she shoved up in her and Sara had a small ****** as April scratched her deep.

Sara White Doe grabbed April’s head and drove her knee into her face 3 times, she was kind of in a daze as Sara destroyed her nose on her face and bashed her left cheekbone breaking it through her skin. She groaned and fell down as she pulled her fist out of Sara’s ******. Sara turned her over on her belly, she was groaning loudly, Sara stepped between her legs and pulled her ankles up and bent her knees as she crossed her ankles and yanked her crotch up to hers, she stood up and stepped between her shoulder blades with her right foot as she humped her vulva and ground in to her sex and stepped on her bloody left *** with crushing it to the floor. April screamed in agony.

Sara pushed forwards on her crotch and stood on her spine near her neck April wailed and slapped her hands on the floor trying to tap out.
    Sara said: “This is a Fight to the death ****!” and she kept pressure on the hold.
    April screamed as Sara forced her to climax in the hold, ****ing her crotch with hers.
    She gushed over her ***** and *** and this time she asked her if she liked that, as she ground her left breast into the mat floor of the ring.

Blood ran from her breasts as Sara pressed the hold, then April started to cuss Sara.
    It seemed at suddenly this was not fun for her any more! Bending her back to breaking point she screamed as Sara’s left foot stood on the sticky under side of her breast near the fold where her *** joins to her chest. Sara stabbed her toes down on her fold and April reached back and grabbed her calf and raked her claws in her leg. Blood ran down Sara’s calf as April sank her nails in her.

Sara stepped on April’s neck and she tried to move as Sara dropped her weight on her spine bending her *** almost to her head: >>POP<< >>POP<< CRUNCH <<<.
    April wailed in a hellish scream as Sara rolled forward breaking the hold on her.
    April held her back as Sara did a forward roll, April flopped on the mats in pain, she kicked her legs and held her back so Sara knew she didn't break her spine but she didn't get up she did breathe really hard and gasp in pain.

Sara took a minute to gather her thoughts as April laughed and held her back as she cussed. And after Sara’s minute’s rest I 'll be damned if April didn't get up off the floor on her hands and knees, blood pouring from her face. She called Sara a ****** **** face, she was going to get up and come and kill her. She got to her knees and faced her. Sara leaped and drop kicked her chest. She fell back her feet under her ***, her arms spread out, she was Laughing hysterically.

Sara climbed on top of her and pinned her arms, bending them back as she sat on her thighs crotch to crotch. Sara’s **** rubbed hers as she squirmed to try and get free. The insane ***** just kept laughing and told Sara: “You’re good *****! When I get up I have to kill you you’re too good to let live!” She spat blood at her as Sara twisted her left arm at the elbow >>CRUNCH<<. April gasped. “You’re ****ing dead *****. ****ing dead!”

Sara bit into her left ******, she screamed out in pain as Sara chewed her tattooed ******, bit through it and tore it off. She screamed and cussed as blood spurted out in a pool over her ***. Sara spat the ****** in her face. April told her to go and **** herself.
    Sara drew back her fist and punched her face with everything she had: >>SMACK<<, >>SMACK<< her head rocked sideways, Sara kept punching her until her jaw broke.
    The first things to shatter were her Fangs, then her chin and jaw broke. She spluttered blood, then in her desperation she broke free from Sara’s left wrist hold and raked her left shoulder with her claws.

Sara grabbed her wrists again and this time with both hands gave her arm a sharp quick twisting << SNAP >>. Her right wrist and elbow dislocated. She shuddered as she resisted. She screamed as Sara chewed her ****** off her right breast and ripped it free.
    Suddenly Sara heard someone behind her move. One of the surviving two judges had gotten up to see what was happening. Sara worked her nails in the first holes she had made in her breasts and yanked her breast as she peed on Sara’s *****. Sara then tore her breast in pieces ripping it apart in bits. Blood squirted over Sara.

April gasped a gurgled gasp and laughed as she died from blood loss.
    The two surviving judges called for the doctor to come to treat Sara and get her patched up. April’s Queen of Spades tattoo on her breast was ripped in half. Sara staggered off of her and walked back to the showers to wash as the doctors treated her wounds

If Sara had not reacted to the gunman there wouldn't have been a fight, they were going to shoot everyone. April was killing Judges, he was going gun happy, this was the only possible outcome.

One small advantage to come out of this was that the two surviving judges were Sara’s greatest supporters in the tournament.

Sara White Doe & Piers Knight
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 4th, 2021 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Spelling correction