NETTY
Weekend Recap December 20th ? 21st 2014

The match with Netty was set for Sunday Dec 21 2014, so we travelled on Saturday to the barn in Custer, Kentucky which we had used before, down around E town or AKA Elizabeth Town. It was the same barn where I fought or where we killed most of Mr Cole?s cunts.

Netty was, as she likes to say, ?country girl strong.? She was every bit of HHH cups, which made fighting her both easy and hard because of the amount of *** flesh we both have, I mean, I am a big girl, but she made me look small. Most of my size is muscle and my upper torso is well muscled, she was big and muscled, but she reminded me a lot of the professional bodybuilder and **** actress, Dawn Whitham, and because of us both being so huge in our breasts, the fight was what every one wanted.

I could have fought Netty any number of ways, we could have a few types of fights, it would have been hard, but not impossible, as I said, a lot of my 48 GG cup is muscle and rib cage and ****, and for lack of a better term, ?*** muscle? in my case because my breasts are somewhat different than other women?s breast, where most have fat held in place by Coopers ligaments and milk ducts and tubules setting on top of the pectoral muscles, I have muscle fibers grown into my breasts past my pectoral muscle between fat gland and milk ducts and the composite of my breasts.

So when I say I can flex my ****, I really do, I mean I can flex my breasts like muscles. Well that?s one theory that I have been told, but I also believe in Genes, you can?t fight genetics, and the women in my family have ****, big, BIG ****, but some think that because of me lifting weights at 6 years old that may have caused my problem, or difference, I will let you judge.

Yes, it does make my breasts tougher than most women's ****, yes, as funny as it sounds I have sections on my breasts that dimple in as I flex, that makes them look like they are all muscle.

Anyway, - Natalie, or Netty, is a big girl, she has muscles, well built, 44HHH cup, not flabby, but lots of scars; her **** are full size, no sloppy hangers, but they do lay a little bit on her abs because of their size, like mine do. Yes, her breasts were healthy and self supporting, with huge scarred up ******s like mine, from lots of catfights, - I was happy to see that, - no seriously, I was so happy to see that she was as scarred as I was, it was like finally, I have someone who fights!

I was hoping she had lots of stamina also, so she would last for a long, long while, and I was not to be to terribly disappointed. She lasted a lot longer than most do in the ring with me! Her areolas where like twice my size, with inch long ******s, - I make mention of this because I used her ****** to get off near the end of the match.

Anyway, all this said, from here on out I will be healing from my fight with Netty. It was an extremely rough ***** fight and we did get very bloody, most of the damage to each of us was to each others breasts and *******, I know I sound vulgar and I am sorry, but our match was more of a filthy brawl, she covered my chest in ******l fluid as she orgasmed and I did the same to her, then soon it was bloody ******* and bloody lymph (from our ******s) and breast grease; our areolas got wet and slick and covered in some sweat as we fought.

I did not do want I wanted to do to her, but we got as close as we dare to with each other because we have decided to do a few more matches before we finally do it, but when we do, it will be for the group?s votes, as in Netty will be joining our group on Yahoo to fight me often; she wants some time to heal and get situated, she lives in Tennessee.

We met on Saturday for the interview to the fight, we did our drug tests and our **** test, then when she sat at the table nude, like I usually do. I knew she was more fighter than most I have been faced with these last few years. She did pose off with me for photos of us before the, fight she made a point of spreading my lips and grabbing my left ****** for the match photos, and I did the same.

She said, ?Good, you?re not a little girl that if I grab you you?re not running away.?

I said, ?No, I came to fight.?

She said, ?Good, so did I, but I think with all of our size and body mass,? (she held her **** up) she said, ?I think we are better suited for brutal **** and ***** match till one of us can't go on; I don't care if you?re the Queen, I want at least one 15 minute break for us and we keep on until one of us can't go any longer or we are so exhausted we can't fight. If one of us is down and we don't give up, we keep beating on the other until she gives! - Is that acceptable??

I said, ?Yes, that?s fine with me. - So **** and ***** catfight until we can't go on, right??

She said, ?Yes,? then she said, ?My god girl, you worry me, but I can take you I think. You look like you can bench press a freight train!? I said, ?About 600lbs,? she said, ?Good, - I can do 700 lbs,? - she looked at me with a straight face, I raised an eye brow, she said, ?NO, I am kidding you, but I can bench press 500,? I said, ?Good!?

The rest of the night everyone ******d about fights and Netty said she was sorry about Attila and she showed me one of her scars that Attila gave her, and then she showed me one of her scars from a fight she had done with Rachel, (my sister,) I about cried. She said, ?Here, here now. Don't you be doing that or I will start to cry too and we will both be crying,? I said, ?I know, I'm sorry,? she said, don't be sorry, be an Amazon and I will be an Amazon and tomorrow we will do what Big titted Amazons do best, - we will fight.?

She said, ?We don't have to be friends Sara, we can be rivals and still like each other, then she said, ?I will beat on you till you?re a bloody mess of **** under my ***** *****, so get ready for a fight!? I said, ?Fair enough, I will.?

Sunday morning came around, I drank some coffee and ate a piece of toast Netty bumped her **** into my back and said, ?Oh sorry, I didn't see the 6' Amazon in front of me, - I am so hungry, I could eat a pair of 48 GG cups for breakfast this morning, so I will not eat much breakfast,?

I said, ?Well, you better grow a few more inches, *****, I want to tear your 44HHH cups off that 5' 10" body of yours!?

She said, ?Oh really??

I said, ?Sure,?

She said, ?Maybe later after a few matches, yeah.?

I said, ?Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok, nice.?

We heard the men calling for us out in the Barn. I said, ?Well, - looks like we are up,? She said, ?See you there.? Netty walked out to the barn and I followed behind her. The morning was chilly and my ******s went to rock hard in 2 seconds, my feet went numb cold on the walk to the barn, when we went to the barn everyone was ready to see us fight, all the clients were in the barn, the judges, and Jimmy was standing in the ring with a massive erection.

Monique was there in my corner; Netty had her friend setting in a chair on her side of the ring. I said, ?Well, I guess we are ready.? Netty stretched out and flexed her body for everyone. (Not a lot of tone, but she had good big built muscle body) like I said she reminded me a lot of Dawn Whitham. Anyway, she put on a small floorshow for the clients as I stretched out and warmed up, I flexed my body out.

Netty tied her hair back as I waited. Then we were summoned to the center of the ring. The Referee (Jimmy) his **** stood erect like a flag pole in between us. She said, ?AWWWW, you?re so ****ing cute!? She bent down and rubbed her breasts against his **** and she said, ?OH stop that you're so bad.? I shook my head. The Ref said ?Ok, so this is a **** and ***** catfight between both of you until one of you can't fight anymore, or gives up."

Netty said, ?No!? I looked and wondered what she was referring to. She said ?We fight until one of us can't or is too exhausted to fight any more at that point, we can beat on the fallen woman until she is out cold or she says she gives up.?

I said, ?Fine, I agree!?

We also agreed to: NO Weapons, just our bodies. We agreed to each of us having one 15-minute break period to use at our leisure. Which I agreed to, she wanted it that we could not submit unless we were being beat on after one of us had fallen from exhaustion. In other words, she wanted to have some humiliation time where either of us, after we were wore out, to suffer a beating. To be quite frank about it, she wanted filthy ***** time with her victim, as in after she beat on me and bloodied me she wanted to hurt me more and rub her ***** in my face and **** as her victory dance before I gave up.

While she did not say this, I knew why she wanted it; I had seen a Russian **** do this once to an English *****, neither wanted to give up, then finally the Russian **** got too cocky and the woman beneath her took a bite out of her ***** with her **** between her teeth. The Russian squealed out in hellish agony and the English ***** broke her neck. So some of it I understand. The victim has to say she gives up, that?s the prize. After the woman is spent and can't fight back while you?re getting raped with fists and beaten bloody. It?s like your begging her to stop hurting you while she is getting her sexual gratification by those means.

Yeah, Netty wanted it as the rule, I said ok, but only after I thought about it for a minute, which bring us up to the open bell ringing and we start to circle each other.

The ref said ok and signalled the bell to be rung, >> DING << and we started to circle each other in the ring. Netty said something funny, but true, that Robin Williams said in Good Morning Vietnam, ?If you want to fight, clash.? I shrugged and punched her in the face, she stepped back then she punched me in the face. I felt her fist hit the side of my cheek hard. I said, ?Is this a stamina fight (like Judy), or a regular catfight to the finish?? She said, ?**** and ***** catfight to the finish!"

There is not too much difference between what we are doing in a **** and ***** fight to the finish and a maim match where one of us disfigures a part of her opponent. In this fight, we were bloody **** and *******, but nothing is totally ruined or bitten off. However it has been discussed that with each following match between me and her will be more violent until we build to the point every one is ready for us to finish our many fights.

[SO] Opening Bell, >> DING <<, Jimmy gets out of the ring and says, ?Fight.? I circle with her and she punches me in the face and I hammer one back at her hitting her in the mouth. She staggers back a little and then comes back, going for my breasts. She latches onto me with her nails and bites into my right breast and I gouge her breasts in a death grip and start to slam my knee in her mound.

I ram my knee in her moist mound several times lifting her off the floor each time as she bites my right ***, her ***** gets wetter and wetter as I pound the juice out of it. My nails dig in her **** finger nail deep before I start yanking her **** in different directions. Blood starts to form around her mouth as she tries to shake my breast with her head like a dog playing tug of war with a chew toy. AND yes my god it hurts like ****.

My fifth knee to her **** and **** bashes her ***** juice all over my knee and thigh, which makes me more turned on, I let go long enough from raking her **** with my nails to slam a punch in her face at the jaw line. Netty lets go on her bite long enough for me to kick her in the face with a snap kick, which knocks her sideways on the ring floor.

I could not stop my self, I don't know why, usually I wait to let women get up and gather themselves. But with her, I didn't want to wait. I made a point of getting down on her and beating her **** and face. As I mounted her, my ***** tingled with excitement as I felt her skin. I started to **** her rocking my hips as I hit her in the face and ****. She pounded back at me, mostly hitting my ****, before she started to yank on my ******s with her nails.

She raked the middle part of my **** raw with welts and I raked her raw as I resorted again to banging her head on the matted floor. She rolled me over and started to work my ***** with her nails. I orgasmed over her hand as she scratched me red I yelped in pain. She started to run her fingers in my kitty and scratch me deeper. I groaned in pain, she knew she had made me as I *** once hard. I mauled her breasts she watched me arch my back up in a bridge, as my legs spread wide to let her get at me. She said, ?OH, ho, ho - so you like that huh?? She said "Well baby, you?re not the only one who likes that, I am fair game if you want it.?

I jumped my right leg up and hooked it in a kick at the right side of her face, which knocked her off to the side. She rolled over to the side and I brought my heel down hard on her left ****** with a wet >> SMACK <<! She let out a short scream, as she pushed my leg away and rolled up to her knees. I scrambled to my feet and she joined me.

I glanced down and my right *** was red and sticky from blood. Her teeth had sunk in but not tore anything free; I walked over to her as she walked to me and sent a punch into my left breast again. She pounded me full force, as she drove my *** back in my rib cage. I up jumped and slammed my knee in her left *** again, then bashed her across the face with my elbow.

She staggered back then field punted my ***** hard, catching me on my mound as her ankle hit my **** her toe hit my *** cheeks. I gasped in pain, as I bent at the waist, she hooked and upper cut into the top of my left breast. I know she missed my face. I jumped up with my head aimed at her chin I heard >> SMACK << and she was back against the ropes.

She rebounded and I grabbed her right *** in a yank and hip tossed her over my right side. I threw her in a *** toss; she crashed down in front of me, spread eagle. I dropped on her with my knees across both her cheeks down both sides of her face in a face cutter move which got her attention, she screamed in agony. I started to pound her ****. She head butt me in my ***** spreading my lips wide. I felt my lower belly turn inward under my stomach, my guts turned and I felt a fire explode in my *****.

As I dropped down on her face and bit her right ****** and shook my head like a wild animal. As she screamed under my *** I felt her teeth bite my ***. Needless to say, I yelped as she bit my ***. I dug my nails in her right ****** and twisted she screamed and I punched her in the *****, bashing her **** hard, her legs spread wide. I kept beating her **** again. She grabbed my ****; I clawed her **** and shoved my thumbnail deep between her **** hood and her ****. She screamed and tapped out as she called for her break.

I made a point of wiping my ***** over her body as I dismounted her face. I let her know where her place was with me as I rubbed her ****** with my ****. I quivered and orgasmed over her ****** as she shoved my *** with her hands pushing me off. I rolled over to my knees and got up as she rolled over and walked to her corner as I sat down and washed off.

Monique gave me some water; I noticed that a few of the clients had shot their loads over their pants. The bikini guy had a huge wet spot over his pants. White sperm was coming through his tan slacks; I noticed the Ref's **** was sagging limp. Then I realized why, they had not seen me fight like this in a long while.

Jimmy (the ref) was dripping all over the ring. Then I seen him slowly getting hard again, his **** got erect again by the end of our 15 minute break. This was not the only break we got. I am allowed my own break if I want it. But, , , I guess the real question for all of you is did I use my break? It?s a logical question; you all want to know if I used my break whereas I never have before? But in this case, yes, I used my break, but that?s not until a little later.

At this point in time we had been fighting for about 35 or 40 minutes. I know it doesn't seem like that but we had been trading blows for a while and raking each other bloody. Yes, it was extremely intense I noticed I had managed to bloody her right ****** to the point that she was needing to super glue her wounds closed. Monique did the same to the bite mark on the top area of my breasts from Netty. To which I had gotten bloody and it had run down my front between my ****.

The bell rang and we both walked out, the Ref?s **** was standing at attention again. I noticed it was getting redder and more ridged; I seen the other clients busy stroking away, as I locked up with Netty again. She started to drive knees into my sides and tried to get between my legs. I grunted with each knee strike as I traded blows with her as I slammed my knees in her ribs and crotch.

I started to drive my knees in her ***** and ribs and she managed to nail me in my one rib and I felt it. I grimaced and winced, as she kneed me again hard in the ribs. This time she hit me higher and missed the rib as she kneed the under side of my breast. I head butted her in the forehead and she looked dazed as I snapped a kick into her right ******. I broke the super glue bandage lose on her huge knocker; she winced and I did a short clothes line across her throat and knocked her to the floor.

Again, I got down on her, but before I could straddle her, she nailed me in my **** with a punch. I gasped in pain as I fell on her and she punched me in the face again as I tried to roll to my side to get back up. She rolled with me and mounted my side, as she started to **** my side and slam her fist in my **** and side of my face. I felt her fist drill my cheek more than a few times.

I was seeing stars for a few seconds. However I made a point of returning the favor, as I grabbed her hair and yanked her over me we locked up crotch to crotch and I have to say, it felt good, as my **** touched her ****. We started to grind hard; I yanked her **** with my nails as we fenced with our ******* for a few seconds. As good as it felt she orgasmed as I sank my claws in her, when she screamed out, I orgasmed again covering her ***** in my fluid as I started to bloody her ****.

She beat on my **** and started to grind me hard. She spread my legs and ****ed my **** with hers, as our lips wallowed over each others I was swelling raw on my mound and she was slowly getting there. She clawed my **** raw as I punched her in the face. Her nose and mouth bled. I shoved her back; she yanked us together and kept humping my ****, then I orgasmed, gushing over her thighs and ****. I shuddered and she took advantage and shoved me down again, slamming her breasts on mine as she elbowed me across my jaw. I spit blood as she kept beating on me.

I returned her punches fist for fist and grinding her lower body, as we rolled she grabbed my neck and choked me I bashed her in the nose. Her face bled as we rolled to the side and she squeezed my rib again in a leg scissors, I groaned in agony as I called for my break.

At this point we have been fighting for an hour and 10 minutes and everyone in the building, who is a guy, has covered their pants again and the referee shot his load across the ring. At this point in the match, I could smell blood, but you could smell sperm in the barn everywhere.

I rolled over on my side and called for my break. She held my hair and squeezed me hard then rubbed her ***** in a ****ing style as she slid up to my bloody **** across my ****** and wiped her **** on my face before she let me go. I rolled over on my side, got up, and walked over to my corner; yes, it hurt to breath, I was back to square one with my floating rib and the connecting tissue. As I said, at this point we had been fighting for a hour and about 10 minutes, maybe fifteen minutes, the only thing I was smelling was blood from my nose but Monique told me that you could smell sperm throughout the barn and the ref was another sagging rod dripping out on the ring floor again.

Monique washed me down and again resealed two bad cuts near my ******s and treated each of my bites, which still bled a little; my cheek was swelling as well as my left eye, which was cut. Netty's breasts were swelling and turning scarlet purple with her ******s seeping bloody fluid. Not sure if it was lymph, but it was definite seeping, the type that didn't stop. She was going to just have to deal with it like I was dealing with my damage. Bloody scratches and bruises, but again, my **** are somewhat tougher than most women?s ****. I washed the blood out of my mouth and spit out pink-red water as I wiped the blood from my *****. We were each showing the brutality of what we were doing.

I tightened my body up and then stretched, trying to expand my muscles as wide as I could. My rib SCREAMED at me and I was hurting to breath, but after that I did feel better. The bell rang for the end of my break, so this was it. My ***** lathered up with cream as I heard the bell, >> DING <<, I walked out and Netty raised her fists.

I said, ?Really?? And she said, ?Let?s see how tough you are *****,? I said, ?OK *****,? as I raised my fists and we slowly circled each other to the right, the clients went nuts, I have to say it was the first time I had seen so many waving *****, hard and erect as the men cheered us to destroy each other. The truth was, we were each trying to prove who the better Amazon was in this fight. We didn't care who was going to win but we were going to go all out war.

Netty savagely bashed my **** with left hooks the right straight punches, and I pounded her back with everything I had; she began to cry out as I savagely rake-punched her **** opening her cuts back up again. Blood splattered over us as she twist punched my left breast with her right knuckles causing more cuts in my ****, small, but extremely hurtful.

I drilled her ****** with my full strength straight-line punches, and I followed through with several rapid jabs and upper cuts across her right breast. Then downward axe chop with my left elbow. Blood splattered everywhere as I leaned in with my Knee and bashed her between the breasts with a knee to her solar Plexus. She coughed blood and spit as she leaned forward I yanked her up by her **** and pressed her off the floor overhead by her ****.

She screamed in hellish agony as she started to knee me in the breasts several times over and over. Blood splattered over her thighs and knees as she crushed my **** into my chest. I took four of her knees before I managed to body slam her on the floor by her huge udders. She groaned and gasped rolling on the floor. I caught her ankles as she kicked at me. Then I stomped on her ***** and I kicked her again then I stomped her she cried out, as I got down on her ***** to *****.

She gasped as she punched my breasts hard. Blood flung from my **** my as they swelled from the beating I was getting. She orgasmed over my ***** and as she did it caused me to ****** I gushed over her *****. She quivered and gasped out loud I hit her in the jaw hard enough that she was knocked out on the floor. I started to shove my fist in her spread **** lips as I shoved my fist deep in her cunny.

She screams as I pump her ***** with everything I had. Blood ran out over my forearm as I punched her deep inside she screamed as she tapped and beat on the floor. I grabbed her cervix and yanked her right ****** as I stood up she tried to stomp me off of her. I drug her on her back to the center of the ring. She kicked my **** I fell to my knees and shoved my fist in her again deeper in her uterus. She coughed and grabbed my hair. she pulled my head down into her fist as she punched my mouth. I yank my fist out of her *****.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she passed out. I climbed on her and started to again beat her **** back and forth. She weakly grabbed my arm as I bloodied her cheek and nose. She slapped my face and tried to push me away. I said, "Do you give?"

She weakly beat on my **** and I shouted out as I beat her ****** swollen. She said "GOD?I give? I GIVE, you win?I?Give!" I stomped on her bloody right *** and mashed it to the floor between my knee and the floor she cried out as I crushed her breast pan caked style over the canvas floor. She cried out "I give, I GIVE you win."

The ref separated us and I stood up she laid spread out on the floor holding her bloody body and crying as her ***** bled. She held her injured **** slowly rubbing them. The clients cheered for the match ending the way it did. I seen wet stains covering the floor. As Netty got up two of the men fell on the floor in a spasm as they peed sperm over the floor Dr Martin asked me if I felt better now

I said, "Yes, I feel better."

She said "Well your still Queen," I heard "Next time you ***** you'll lose. I will beat you into a bloody mess on the floor ****." More men fell to their knees cumming violently.

Monique washed me down as I sipped water and spit out bloody water. I took a rest and had about 10 clients come over and as I was blowing blood from my nose. I could see *** on their pants. They congratulated me on my win and promise their faithfulness to me.

I walked over to Netty as she was being treated by Dr Martin, she said, "Next time ***** you?re mine! Good fight you got me not many have but maybe four women have ever beaten me. You make five next time I will win."

I said, "We'll see when we fight." They gave me my pay and I soaked for the rest of the night we drove home at "O' God thirty" in the morning and I been soaking ever since to heal up

Love Sara White Doe Knight

Copyright ? 2014.Sara White Doe. All Rights Reserved