Netty?s Final Fight
Weekend recap May 22nd ? 24th 2015

The match with Netty was scheduled for 12 noon on Sunday May 24th, at a warehouse 2 blocks from the 500 race track IN, and the signing of contracts in the conference room of the Holiday inn Express in Martinsville IN, and our story begins on the evening of the signing of contracts on Friday night into Saturday with Sunday being the day of the actual fight.

We met the Adult XXX fight video companies who wanted to get the bigger customers in those that don't like fake, - they want to see two muscle bound women tear into each other, - blood and guts, or more so, tits and pussy guts, to get a good fight.

The gamblers love the action and get to see huge tits and pussy beat up and bloodied, which, in most social environments, is extremely Taboo, they won't admit they want to see it, but they pay big money to watch women like me fight it out to a bloody end.

Whether it?s to see a woman crying from the amount of physical pain she is in from the fight, or whether to see her tore up on the floor, they pay; they pay, and they pay big money to jack off watching it, so fighting is seen as sex, or translates to sex in some form.

That brings us up to May22 2015, Netty, AKA Mrs Cole now, or I should say, Mrs Cole number 5, - yes I said it, number 5. I came to find out that Eric Cole had married 5 times, Netty being number 5. I fought 2 prior wives and killed both, so I figured that Netty was the third, - Wrong!

I poked around and found out Eric loved to watch fights and make them happen, but his first wife Joanne was not into his habit and she divorced him over the women fighting thing, so she left his ass and took half of his stuff too, - BOOM. So to retaliate against his wife, he married wife #2.

Wife number 2 Melanie was a pro bitch fighter, who loved the thrill of killing a woman with her legs then breaking their necks, so, Eric Cole sent wife number 2 to get rid of wife number 1. No one bats an eye, they carry on like nothing happened and no one asked questions.

So, 4 years pass and he creates a Stable of women catfighters, the type he loves, big tits and brutal, attitudes, bet on his wife to kill some new young fitness cunts in the pit, but she looses. Eric now pays lots and lots of money to buy the new young fitness fighter, that young fitness fighter was Irene, the 3rd wife I killed, then Shelly made wife number 4, who I also killed, then Netty was wife number 5.

Eric brought Mrs Cole 5 (AKA Netty) and his other bitch fighters more or less to this match to kill me. If Netty could not kill me, then he planned on having his group of steroid cunts finish me off after Netty got me into a more battered state and easier to kill, or so he thought.

That afternoon at the contract signing, Netty sat on the other side of the Podium as the AECT group owner addressed us and the Adult groups asked us questions, such as, ?who would win this fight?? Netty said, I am going to kill the bitch. Is that not good enough for you??

The Adult XXX Magazine reporters asked us a bunch of stupid questions, mostly me, the one Reporter from Brazil that Irene knew was the leader determined to assassinate my character in print and for audio, she asked, ?Who is going to win in this fight?? and looks at me, but asks Netty.

Then of course, Netty pops off with, ?Well, time for me to get rid of the old fat cow, it?s time to take her fat tits ass to market, we can sell those fat bags on her floppy chest and then sell the rest for my clients who will finish the job after I break her down. Fear not Sara, we brought stronger chains this time so you can't break free, I also got some really big dick clients who?d love to drive it home in you, bitch!?

Then they asked the next question, again to Netty, ?Natalie, are you strong enough to kill this super steroid bitch? We know you have been fighting in Turkey and they endorse a no drugs policy.? At that point I was burning mad because they were insulting me and not letting me respond to accusations. So the interview was totally one sided to make Netty look like she was Mother Teresa, which pissed me off.

The Adult XXX reporters for different dirty magazines asked their questions and made a point of taking jabs at me then not letting me answer any questions, they knew it was hurtful and what the hell they were doing. Eric?s steroid cunts got up as I got up to leave the interview, I glared at them and Netty smarted off again, ?Awwww, poor little baby is going to cry about me telling the truth. What?s the matter little baby, you going to go pout?? Then everyone turns their cameras at me and their microphones.

Mad hell? Yeah, I was pissed, but I did show it a little. Yes, we did have drug tests, I took mine out, I said one statement, ?I'm clean, she not. So if you all are only telling her side I hope you like eating shit sandwiches!? I walked out, Dr Martin posted my test result on the big screen and how Netty didn't just fail, she failed categorically across the whole test for drugs and steroids, - twice the levels of most pro athletes!

Even with her use of steroids, she still was not as big as I am in muscle mass or muscle density, even with her steroid strength she was not pressing 650 lbs, which I outdid her in all the strength shows too on Saturday. I pulled the Semi with 15 people in it, no trailer, but still I pulled it. Netty could not move it.

In each strength test, I smoked her, and each time she fired back that it was me taking steroids and drugs, and we took tests right after that, needless to say, I passed, she failed. I asked the group of reporters how they like their shit sandwiches, at that point they started to distance themselves from her, wouldn't ask me any questions, but they stopped writing her babbling bullshit down.

Eric Cole?s group of bought women fighters kept trying to get close enough to attack me. One African bitch did take a swing at me as I went by, she hit me in the face, I countered with a knife hand strike to her throat and a jumping straight line fist to her nose as she staggered back, which sound was more like >> >>THOMP << then >> CRUNCH <<, she was laid out on the floor in two hits, miss 6' 8" Nigerian muscle queen was bleeding on the floor, I said, ?If she gets up,? looking at her KO'd, I said, ?In this case, IF she does get up, and I didn't kill her, any of you want to test me, I won't fight you, I will kill you and be done with it. I can do that, that is in my skill set. Or didn't Eric tell you, I have the ability to kill with a touch??

They looked at each other in a confused stated and looked at him, I said, ?Well I guess that Lucy has some explaining tooo dooo,? quoting the words of Desi Arnaz from the old TV show, ?I love Lucy,? with the Phonetic way he says it ?Loooocy, you hav som splaaaing tooo doo,? because he was from Cuba.

The girl I laid out cold got colder because I hit her hard enough that her brain rattled around in her skull at the point where I crushed her nose and cheek bone in her skull, her name was, as Mr Cole called her, ?Afrika.?

I would say, she deserved that punch, but on the same note, I was not pulling my punches either. They thought I was kidding about how hard I was hitting, my average hit is around 900 + pounds per sq foot, It's a good thing I didn't use the 1,500 lbs hit I used on the punching machine at Helena MT airport on the way to Indiana, I'd have taken her head off! That?s as hard or harder than most pro boxers.

I'm not sure how hard Mike Tyson hits, but I am sure that if I hit him, he would feel it, it?s like getting hit by Captain America, or in my case, Miss Captain America, or a low powered She Hulk.

Next morning came, and inside the fight venue I was told by Eric?s people that I killed one of his fighters, and he was demanding that I be punished or I pay for the life of his fighter to Frank and my Group. Their response to his demands was, ?She attacked Miss White Doe in front of everyone, Miss White Doe has the right to defend her self. Further more, your wife / fighter is dirty, for that reason alone we should not allow her to fight, but in light of current events, we are allowing it to prove a point, - one of many, Mr Cole, we hope to open your eyes too,? he flipped them the bird and walked away.

I told the judges, ?Mark my words, before this is done, they will try to kill me if the crazy pumped up steroid cunt does not.? I took my robe off and walked into the 40 X 40 foot room that was soundproofed and stood on my side. Netty walked in after the Judges and Jimmy did, they took their seats. The cameras were on so every angle of the room was shown, all but one, - that being from the floor looking up; in their opinion it was too time consuming to lay extra cameras pointing up and there was the danger we might dislodge them or step in a hole with one of our toes.

Netty came strutting in, her bigger tits setting proudly on her chest, a whopping 48 HHH, she stood 5' 10, weighed about 230 lbs, she had been working out, her arms and legs were as tone as mine, she looked like, as Body Builders like to call the look, ?Shredded.? Shredded is when your veins are sticking out on top of muscle and you can see how the muscle under the skin is toned up, kind of like me. When you look at my arms, I have big veins down my biceps and forearms to my hands, but you can see the bulk of my muscle under the skin like belts.

Sooooooo yeah, Nutty Netty showed up at the match seriously pumped up, she oiled her tits so they would shine under the lights and she was stoned out of her gourd, her eyes were wide open and she looked a little zoned out. Jimmy snapped his fingers and she just looked at him like, ?Who are you?? Jimmy shrugged, I said, ?I have no choice. - I have to!? They said, ?No we can cancel this and get you a new match in an hour,? I said, ?No, I am dealing with this. This is her so called ?BEST,? this is her best she can be, so ok, fine, I will fight her best.?

They rung the bell and Netty snapped out of her stoned trance to some degree, like she had been hypnotised; she blinked several times and ran at me hitting me with punches to my tits, and yes, before any of you ask, they did hurt, she was hyped up on her own special cocktail of HGH, Steroids and Pain Killers, she savagely beat my tits on my chest and punched me in the face and abs.

She seemed like she was on some kind of crazy loop when something has been recorded, it?s like when you train to try and do what we call ?muscle memory,? your body is on autopilot and does what it learned while your mind takes a stroll some where. Much to her surprize, I followed up with counters faster than she threw punches.

Eight minutes of solid upper body pounding was starting to wear on my patience, while I was turning red from her hits I was beating the fuck out of her face and tits and she was shrugging me off like my strength was nothing to her.

We stood toe to toe and tit to tit as we beat the hell out of each other, grunting with each hit, as I sipped air, she pounded my tits hard, driving my breasts into my ribs, not to be out done at the end of 10 minutes, her tits were starting to bleed in areas coming from her nipples, her tits started to swell as I had managed to rupture something in her huge jugs, my tits swelled but it was because I was so excited I wanted to orgasm, lather poured down my thighs making me super wet I wanted to do more.

I savagely jumped up and drove my knees in her tits knocking her to the floor, I dove on knees first, she screamed as I locked up with her on the floor and savagely bashed her head on the floor >> WHACK, WHACK, WHACK, << she screamed as I brought blood from her head somewhere in her head.

She pounded my mouth and cheeks, I fell to the side and she turned with my roll, as I tried to get up, I got an Axe kick in my lower back hitting me in my spine, I felt >> THUD << in my back, as my back popped in a few places I rolled to the side as she dropped on me pounding my face.

My right eye got hit a few times, as I spun around on my back, she chased me, I kicked her in her face hard, I heard >> CRACK, CRUNCH <<, my heel took out her front teeth and crushed her nose over her face, blood was everywhere. As I tried to get up, she pounced on me again and hit me with an elbow across my left cheek and jaw line, trying to choke me out on the floor.

I felt her thumbnail in my right nipple as she got blood flowing, I pressed my thumb nail into her elbow and tendon and twisted her arm in a reverse L behind her back, she screamed and I knew her meds were starting to wear off, it was that, or she finally felt some pain I was dishing out.

I locked my legs around her waist and scissored her lower ribs, I squeezed for all I had, I was rewarded with >> CRACK, POP <<, two of her lower ribs broke. As I kept squeezing she gasped out loud and beat me like a pi?ata with her fists hitting me with over handed closed fist like hammers.

She pounded my tits and ribs more again, I savagely beat her in the face, I let go and started to roll away, she rolled over again and kicked my lower back with a heel axe kick. I felt the solid thud hit me about where my hips were, I took a couple of breaths and again spun around on my back side with her pouncing on me again.

This time, I stomp kicked upward, catching her in the breasts; I split her nipple open, blood ran out as I scrambled to my feet.

If you?re wanting to know why no breaks are being called for, it?s because there are no breaks, no time outs, no guarding or blocking, all of this is what she demanded back about 2 weeks ago. I was informed she wanted to do a stamina fight with me to the bitter end, - well, news flash!

The only reason she hung with me this long in the fight is because she is stoned out of her gourd right now on painkillers, that?s the only reason she was able to fight me full out like this. By the way, through this whole fight, I have not pulled my punches or my kicks.

She gasped for air as I seen her hold her wounded bloody tit like a baby as I took a page from her attack book, I leaped into a forward somersault and did an Axe Heel kick. I heard >> CRACK << as my heel came down on her left fore arm, bone tore through her outer top skin as I scrambled on her and savagely started to punch her face bloody.

She screamed back and drove knees in my back as I had her fist pound my left eye and cheek, she managed to buck me off as she kicked out, I rolled to the side and she got to her feet, blood ran everywhere as she balled up her fist I sprang back and pounded her left Jaw, >>>> SNAP <<<<.

She staggered around for a second or two, 55 minutes into our little hell fest, I have broken her jaw in two places, her mouth dangled open. I ran her into the wall and started to beat her with body punches, >> SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK <<<.

She gurgled her wail of agony as I repeated my knees over and over in her clit, beating her brutally; she raked my left breast with her right hand as she shoved me away. Blood ran down my tits, I leaped back at her in a field punt kick to her privates and caught her in her open pussy, ?WHOOOOP,? she fell to the floor, blood in hand. I busted her clit and she screamed a gurgled scream.

I said, ?So, - painkillers wore off now, huh?? She wailed in hellish agony, as I came at her she tried to roll away, I then realized my field goal kick between her legs broke her pubic bone, she was on her side as I started to drop on her tits.

My own breasts had their own heartbeat, my tits were swelled and heavy as I brutally dropped on her ass knees first, she passed out as I crushed her heavy knockers on the floor between my knees and the mats, she passed out from the pain as I kept knee dropping her tits, on the 20th knee drop, her tits split wide open busted out and ripped open from the hits; she woke up sobbing for a break.

I said, ?No! - No breaks!!!? She wailed, I spread her legs wide to see bone jutting through her clit, I savagely rammed my knee in her a few times >>> CRUNCH, SNAP, SMASH, CRACK, CRUNCH, SCRAKKK <<<, blood poured out, I tore something, I had not yet torn out her uterus, she reached for my eyes with her nails, I finished her left arm with a quick grab and twist, her Ulna bone broke >> SNAP <<.

She wailed a gurgled cry as I shoved my fist in her past her cervix that I tore up last time I fought her, and yanked. She gurgled as I pulled and dragged her across the floor so everyone could see what I was doing to her. She gurgles as I yank and pull, while I stand on her breasts for leverage as I yank up.

Pink red flesh pulls out as I yank, 10 minutes later and lots of work, it rips free of her crotch, that?s ONE, my first goes on the board. I start on her ruined breasts, at this time she is out cold, or so I think, I grab her left breast as I straddle her right shoulder and get a pain in my ass, her right hand trying to work in my pussy.

I spread my thighs so she can get to me, as per the rules, she looks up at me as she gets 2 fingers in me, nails digging my inner walls; I grab her lower jaw and yank down, >>> SHHHHRIIPPPP <<< down to the breastbone. Blood sprays everywhere, her eyes roll up in her head, I drop her lower jaw between her thighs and start yanking off both breasts, - her massive tits tear free at 2 hours and 10 minutes, I collected my 3 points.

Jimmy raised my hand in victory! As I walked to the front door of the room I then noticed that we had a massive brawl out side. I open the door, I dropped the big tits on the floor and seen a all out war going on out in the floor outside the purpose built camera room, blood on the floor all ready.

While I fought the new Mrs. Cole inside the video box and started to rip off parts of her womanhood and floppy hangers, Eric and his group made plans to jump me coming out of the box. They were already nude and my side was already nude in support.

Three of Eric's super cunts were dead already with the rest of my Amazons now joining Steve?s men as they attack Netty's clients. Yes, between Sue, Tayla, Robin, and Karla and the 5 Amazons I brought with me, they killed Eric Cole?s Super steroid cunt Assassins & Netty's rapist clients list in a matter of 8 minutes.

Tom made a point of fighting Eric personally; they both used killing blows and death strikes, again the difference between a woman and an Amazon (or between a man and an Amazon, for that matter) we are made for battle.

Tom dragged Eric on his cock over the stone floor and crushed him, he crushed Eric?s balls then her finished him off by biting off his cock and biting a hole in his sac before he tore everything out of Mr Cole.

I think one woman survived the assault, a big tit client on Netty?s from Argentina, all of which was filmed, even after I came out covered in blood, with Netty?s massive mounds in hand, they had started. I let them fight. Without going in to a long list of fights for everyone, other than adding maybe Tom and Eric?s cock fight, I think on my end I am finished with this one. All total, Netty's side was a total loss, minus one, the female client who didn't want to get her balloon size tits destroyed, she left to go back to Argentina.

Sara

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight.

Copyright ? 2015. Sara White Doe. All Rights Reserved.