Thread: Big Karla: Epic Catfight

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Big Karla: Epic Catfight

Big Karla, Epic Catfight
    Weekend Recap April 18th – April 19th 2015 Session 1 of 5.

There were five parts to this one epic match, so we have provided the breakdown below for you.

Session One: We started at 8 am and at break we were at about 2 hrs before I made her give, so at about 10 am we took a 2 hour break before the next session. Each break was taken by soaking in the bathtub with healing herbs.

Session Two: We fought for about 2 & 1/2 Hrs this time, from 12:00 pm - to 2:35 pm, which was the second submission, then we took 2 more hours break.

Session Three: 4 30 PM we fought for 3rd session, that one was give and take which we changed to an Iron Woman match with however many pins we could get, and that ended in a draw. At 6:40 PM we took another 2 hr break.

Session Four: 8 40 PM - 10:00 PM, I KO'd her with a catfight hook face sit and at 10 PM we took a break.

Session Five: We came back at 12:00 AM for the Fifth and last match, everyone was tired and sleepy, sore and hurt, the match was to the finish which ended in a submission / KO, so at 1:30 AM in the morning, we finish the Sessions and I was declared the winner.

Session One: 8:00 am – 10:00 am.

The best way to describe Big Karla is she is my friend, or better put, she is my Amazon sister, My lover, My Amazon fight lover…It’s hard to explain because I have trouble putting it in to words.

For those of you who know me and have followed my life you know that being an Amazon has a certain life style that you live, not because you want to, but because you are that way.

I have often said fighting for me is sex, for other women, fighting is just a fight, but for an Amazon, everything gets turned on, our strength or skill and desire to be the very best there is, our hearts pound as we get hit, and we hit back, covered in blood and sweat and ******l fluid, we fight to exhaustion, to the point one of us can not go on and the other woman wins, that is what it is like to be an Amazon, for us, fighting in its most brutal & violent form, is our sex! We fight to prove we are the better warrior and that is what drives us.

To call Big Karla anything but an Amazon, or my sister, or my lover, would be to make less of what she truly is. For those of you who follow my recaps, me and Karla met for the first time at last year’s Superbowl, Super Bowl 49 for the 2014 season; yes, I won that fight, but in all fairness, it was more of a testing of the waters phase for Karla.

Karla had heard tons about me, some good, some bad, she had heard I often kill my opponents, - NOT true! Death matches happen for me once in a while, but they are fewer than my regular catfights, if I did nothing but Death matches, like some people accuse me of ONLY doing, I would be under constant fire from the authorities.

My career is a long one, and spans my whole life. I think me and Piers sat down and figured up that from the time I started doing paid matches, I have had maybe 1900+ or more catfights, from the age of 16 till now, and yes, that number is modest, but I have the scars to prove it.

I have had many memorable losses that you all have only heard of about, 3 or maybe 4, I have sat down and Piers and I wrote them out. It is painful to remember the losses. In my career, I have had about 4 true losses and 9 losses from people cheating me in my career.

So Karla had a lot of stories to listen to before she met me; when I seen her, I wanted to fight her, I wanted to strip nude and start pounding on her as hard as I could, not because of any hate, I don't hate her, in fact I was in lust at that moment, thinking about how I wanted to fight her.

AND for those of you that say you could never fight someone to the death unless you hated them, that’s why you’re not an Amazon! We willingly give ourselves to our sisters, heart, body, and soul to fight and prove their skills as a warrior, something you cannot grasp because it runs deep in us. It’s a feeling that is thought and action in one whole; - Karla got a true taste of me at the Superbowl this year and she discovered she was like me.

NEEDLESS to say, when she heard about Netty and what she did to me a month and a half ago, she was pissed. Word spread very quickly in underground circles (about Netty’s violent and brutal kidnap and beating up of Sara by a mob of her own clients) and in Karla’s group and Stevens group, spread word quickly, even on FB my friends refused to fight Netty for her cowardly actions, the blond Muscle ***** was without matches in the US.

It is my understanding she is currently ‘training’ by catfighting ****** in the Compounds that Turkey has to offer. Been to a few of those back in my younger days for Catfights, I can say that they fall miles short in skill when it comes to fights, and unless she is willing to take on the whole compound in an 80 to 1 brawl with them, she will never get a true fight from them.

So now we fast-forward to this last weekend, which was April 17 through the 19th of this month. On the 17th I drove to Helena MT to pick up my Amazon friend Karla; spotting her is not hard when I went to the airport, she was waiting on me with her bag in hand. She gave me a big huge kiss and we left for the ranch back on my mountain.

She smiled as we drove through Libby and up the logging trail 40minutes North, North East as it winded up the trail she asked why I was so hidden up here on this mountain, my response was only, “Wait for it and you will see why.” We pulled in the drive and her jaw dropped as she looked at the ranch; “OH MY Goddess!” she said as she looked at the view and said, “WOW.”

She saw several of my new charges walking around nude, she asked, “Are you training them in elementary training?” I said, “Yes, to help them acclimatize, but for hard jobs and more gruelling work, they wear clothes, but our norm is as you see.” She got out of the rhino and asked where to put her bag, I said, “Follow me, - Frank and the group of Judges arrive tomorrow or tonight, late,” she just nodded on her swivel head like a bobble head doll.

I showed her the ranch house and then the fight room I only heard, “Wow, oh WOW, HEEEEYYYY,” and of course, “WOW” as we looked through the whole ranch house. She looked at my weights and said, “My god Sara, you’re a beast!” The barbells set at 250 lbs and my bench press was at 630 lbs, she said, “I have to work up to that, but we can do it.

I showed her my room and 4 hrs later we came down for dinner covered in scratches and small bruises and our hair dishevelled, but we were both happy, it was as if she was meant to be here, I think she knew it, it’s why it was so hard for her to leave me on Sunday after out brutal catfight sessions, she knew she was meant to be here with me.

We eat our steaks and the evening meal, Frank and the Judges showed up, they were taken aback as my clients started to show up, when they saw me an Karla nude and pretty much on each other Michael walked over and asked me if he could see TFR’s **** in a jar. Karla wanted to know how that fight went, so I showed them the fire place and the Jar with Mr Pony tail’s **** in the jar.

Michael gave us both his newest bikinis, needless to say they didn't fit; I am sure they fit the press and pin Barbie’s, but I think he does it because he wants to see the bikinis tear off in a fight, - the answer is, yes they do. If I flex my breasts, I can hear the stings give, the types of fights we do are not for any clothes, we would end up in shredded material.

After everyone ate, we sat down around the huge bonfire pit we have and ******d about the morning’s matches. Frank asked if there was going to be an issue with me and Karla fighting, seeing as how we were setting in a chair, holding each other. She looked at him and the judges and said, “We will be fine, and everyone will get a true Amazon match or matches.”

I said, “We will have as many catfights as we can squeeze into one day, we will do 5 sessions, which will count as one match, whoever wins the most sessions or if one of us gives, the other is the winner. Each session will have a break between and each of the 5 fights will be its own match with breaks for eating and resting, - and you can set up for bets for each fight. 2 hours of fights, followed by two hours of rest, during each session, we each get one 3-minute break during the fight. Don't worry, you all will make lots of money on our fight.”

One of my client’s named Rod is a wealthy, well muscled Black man, then stood up and addressed everyone: “Sara has made all of us lots of money since she has worked for our group, everything she has done for us, I say thank you. I trust her to keep doing what she does best, - fight! Karla, - I have made money off of you too, you’re one of my favorite fighters also, if you two are serious and you’re going to fight, I trust you.”

Then Karla got up, she said, “Just because we are not trying to kill each other right now is no reason to have doubts, - calm down, we are true Amazons, or at least that’s what I feel we are when we will fight; as a matter of fact, my group has been told that I have been in a terrible Car accident and that story will be released on Monday, Sara and me will go all out.”

At that point, the worried tension about the fight was gone, everyone was happy, Karla and me slept in each other’s arms all night til 5 am when we soaked in a herbal bath for an hour or so and got breakfast. We waited for everyone to join us in the fight room; Jimmy looked a Karla and said, “NO!” She said, “It’s ok, I have had my release already,” Jimmy just looked at us and smiled.

Jimmy though that she was going to jump him and **** him silly; yes, last time ( File) she rode him to a lathered ****** shooting sperm all over her. So anyway, the reason why she didn't ride Jimmy's huge erect **** to the floor and make him *** was because the night before I had made love to her like a machine.

Jimmy looked at me, and I said, “Why would I jump you Jimmy? I have toys that don't wear out after five minutes of savage humping,” everyone laughed, Jimmy shrugged and said, “Well.” I said yet again, “Hello, - Lesbian, **** on ****, lips on lips and **** on ****.”

Karla lay down on the mats on her side of the circle and spread eagle, “Sara these mats are great. Oh My God how much did you pay for these?” I responded, “Too much, but for the types of fight we tend to do here I want to get my moneys worth out of them, so if you ever want to bring client here let me know, I will under cut any rental place that does fight rings by $200.00.”

Karla got up and flexed and stretched out and flexed her breasts, she says, “See, I can do that too! I been working out, you *****,” she said hotly as she flexed her biceps and her abs and muscles. At 6’4", 200 lbs, long black curly hair and 50E cup with abs her biceps are 19” flexed, thighs are 26” flexed and calves 18" flexed, 28” waist and 38” hips. Karla also has nice thick 3/4-inch long ******s on a 3" diameter areola, for some reason, she is always swollen and erect, she has a few scars on her chest from fights including a few new ones from the last catfight her and me had.

I stand 6' 1" and weigh about 195 pounds, heavy thick muscle, 48 I cup breasts, now 21" biceps flexed and 28" waist and 36" hips, 27" thighs flexed, and 19" calves flexed.

Karla said, “Come on you filthy thunder ****, let’s see your savage side.” I was already lathering between my thighs, my wetness was wet to my knees already as we locked up, her left thigh slid between my thighs, as her **** rubbed my upper thigh, I lathered her and she covered me as we went *** to ***.

Our muscles flexed like straining steel cables as we both rippled with a wet smack into each other. “All yours baby,” she said, “We are covered on my end as far as violence,” I said, “Okay,” and thrust into her as we yanked each other around the room slamming our breasts into each others breasts, very hard, solid, thudding SMACKS were heard as we collided *** to ***.

She groaned and moaned as I joined her instead of keeping my sudden pain in, and as my mom would say, “Never let them see you’re hurt.” It was fun to give and take, smack after smack our **** started to swell up and she came on my thigh with a heavy quivering body shake and she shoved me back.

We had just locked up in a test of strength, yes I made her ******, she covered my whole upper thigh, and my pubic hair was wet from her and me both. She shuddered and put her hands up again, offering to lock up with me again. I locked grips and we squeezed hands, and shoved back and forth, our arms shook as we strained back and forth.

My muscles rippled as I shoved her back, our abs smacked together as our clits met, mashing into each other’s mounds, I could feel the heart beat in her **** and ***** with mine, it was weird, if we shoved any harder we would be in each other, but then, we had made a point of Amazon sex that Friday night.

Much to her Toy Boy’s dismay, I had her to myself and, in truth, I had her to myself now, and I have a feeling if I wanted it, I could have her to myself on a more permanent bases, if I hinted that I wanted her, I think she might.

“Anyway,” she exclaimed loudly, “I know it’s not your thing to shout or let it out, I get it, your power that you have, but I let it all out and I have to say OH GOD *****, you’re STRONG!” I shoved back and she took me into a roll and pin and hooked my leg in a pin as the pressed down on me, then I kicked out, which knocked her over on the mats and I scrambled to body cover her in a full pin and I heard Samuel in the corner say, “**** me. God DAM. We KNOW THEY ARE STRONG – ****, - they are two of the most powerful women in fighting so ****ING FIGHT ALREADY!”

Karla shouts out, “You want to fight her?” as she was trying to force me over on my side again. Sam said, “**** no, she would kill me and rip off my ****, my wife would be pissed off if she knows I did this!”

Everyone laughed at Sam, then as if on cue told him to shut the **** up. Karla pinned me over again on my back and I shoved her off again then did a Kep hand/body jump off of the floor on my feet taking up a defensive T stance, she said, “Well, someone has been eating her Wheaties,” she said, “I don't do your Kung fu ****, I am more of a Brawler,” to which I said, “I also Brawl,” she said, “Is there anything you don't do?” I said, “Not too much, - but there are things I refuse to ever do.”

So me and Karla faces off and raised our fists and we went for a stamina / ***** fight, neither of us blocked our moves or covered, we slammed each other’s breasts and abs like heavy weight boxers, we traded blows hitting each other’s breasts hard enough to make our **** bounce on our chests back and forth and up and down. I uppercut Karla's left *** and it smacked her in the chin.

After about 10 minutes of upper body boxing I changed things up and yanked her **** around and tossed her to the floor; not thinking about it overly much, I gave the clients and the judges what they wanted to see, a wild ***** fight, so I scrambled on her and covered her face in a face sit and grabbed her left *** and her ***** with my right hand and started to maul her as I ****ed her face.

I felt her tongue lick my **** and shove in my ******, in return she kicked her feet and raked my **** with her nails and I felt her mouth suck my ***** lips in and chew them in her teeth, hard. I screamed and kept squirming on her face as she raked my **** scarlet welts, I orgasmed in her mouth as I ******d and twisted her **** between my nails while pulling on her left ****** with my nails.

She coughed and shook her head as she tried to yank me off her face by my ****, Karla shoved me off her face as she gave up raking my **** bloody and went for my *** and pushed me off.

I rolled off to the side as she turned over and gasped loud, trying to breath, as she spat my ****** out of her mouth, from her throat she said in a raspy voice, “I know now that you can fight dirty, I can fight filthy too!” She rolled over and spun around to kick me I kicked my leg around to meet her kick as our legs Smacked together she screamed “OOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCCHhhhhhhhhhhhh, **** ME! Are you made of steel you big ****?”

She crawled at me and we locked up on the floor ***** to ***** and hands in **** and hair, our legs scissored each other **** on ****, she rocked her hips as she yanked my hair, I said, “**** me, ****!” She laced her finger in my hair and yanked me hard, I raked my claws in her chest digging bloody furrows as she wailed bloody murder.

She finally got to the punching phase where you hit for the reason as to tell someone something to get them to understanding!? There were sharp jabs to my breasts as she pounded on my ****, I savagely rammed my fist in her face a few times, she yelped and I grimaced as she pulled away. I stomped her right *** knocking her back on the floor, she let go of my hair as I dropped my weight on her right breast crushing it to the floor between my knee and the mats her big 50 EE cup mushroomed out under my knee.

She gasped and screamed and pounded my thigh, as I rocked her *** back and forth under my weight she savagely rammed her knee in my side then my ***, after a few of those I rolled off her chest and got to my feet to face her, she clutched her **** like a baby in her arms and she called for her first break.

We had been fighting for about 40 minutes; we had the damage to prove it. She walked over to her toy boy to let him wash her down; I sat down with a drink of water and poured it over my head to cool down.

I looked over at the betting TV's that display odds and also my score, which was the first time I had ever had that, they were trying to copy ‘Ultimate Surrender,’ I was like, “Who the **** is trying to Score a catfight? - Especially ones that end in Submission or KO's, what was the point? Other than maybe to influence betting on the fight, in which case me and Karla were fairly close in score.” - I had 126 and she had 123 at this time, the betting was about equal, - 50 / 50, all of my group were watching and betting and all of her group was watching and betting. I don't know how they were getting their figures but that’s not my department, my job is to fight.

Karla got her wind back and she stretched out and flexed and I stood up and waited for the bell as I clinched and tightened all my muscle like armour; Karla asked me as the bell rang, she said, “How the **** do you do that? - More over, how the **** do you move if your muscles are all tightened up??” I said, “Years of training.”

We walked out to the center again and started to circle each other, I circled to her right and we rotated clockwise, - funny as it sounds, we circled the drain in the center of a round room; Karla giggled and said, “Someone flushed us.” I broke out in laughter and she groaned and then everyone laughed.

We composed ourselves and I raised my hands to lock up and she said, “No, - I want to just go at you!” I nodded my head and she started to savagely punch at me; I circled and hit back, jabbing and hitting like a boxer, Karla bashed my **** as I slammed hers hard in to her rib cage before I sent a few right and left crosses into her face, she followed suit and soon she realized I was hitting her a lot harder than she was able to hit me.

She wobbled on her feet a few times as I changed up yet again, she kicked my side, kicking me to the floor, which caught me off guard; - she leaped on my abs with her knees. >> OOOFFF <<, she bounced off me in a roll, even with my abs tightened up, I felt it.

I sucked air; if I had not had my abs clinched I would have been rasping for air just trying to get my breath. I quickly rolled to my side and came up with a counter block, both arms lower down in a cross blocking her kick that she aimed at my face.

She said, “NO WAY you could have known that!” I said, “Years of training,” she said, “Yeah, years of training,” and jumped at me; I grabbed her **** mid leap and threw her body in to a ****** monkey flip over me and she landed hard.

I did a back roll and landed on her bruised and swelling ****, her 50 EE cups were closer to FFF cups now (as we fought, our **** swelled from the pounding), and every time I hit her, I made fluid seep from her ******s, as I hammered 3 or 4 hits in to her face striking her jaw and upper cheek, my lather covered her red welts and she wailed in hellish pain, “GOD THAT ****ING BURNS!”

She yanked my hair and took us down to our sides as I clamped a reverse leg scissors on her waist, with her yanking my hair and raking my left *** bloody from behind. I locked my ankles and squeezed her in a crushing hold as I grabbed her ***** and spread her ****** open wide enough.

I spread her wide with my nails sunk into her ******l walls that blood ran and they could zoom in with a camera and look down in her! Needless to say, everyone was saying, “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO God,” and she orgasmed, as I squeezed her, she said, “OK!” I said, “You give?” She said, “Yeah…I give…ok, - ok!”

My left breast was bloody from her claws and I seen a few long strands of my hair on the mats, I let her go and we broke apart, she said, “GOD DAM…you’re a ****ing Iron *****!” She smiled and we kissed and hugged.

Our **** were sore and red and mine badly scratched, both of us had bloody noses and mouths. That was the end of Session One, to which I offered her a soak in a herbal bath with me and she and I soaked for the next two hours in the tub, trying to relax and recover.

NEXT: Session Two: 12:00 PM - to 2:35 PM.

Sara White Doe,
    Piers Knight.

Copyright ? 2015. Sara White Doe. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 6th, 2021 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Correcting errors.