First Fight with Charlotte, Halloween 2006

Friday October 27 2006:

I arrived at Indianapolis international airport; Rachel picked me up in the truck as we went to her home, back then near Bloomington, IN. She had invited me to a Halloween costume party, I had decided to go as She Hulk and Rachel decided to go as Red Sonja the swords woman.

The entire next day we made our costumes but much to my dismay they did not have enough green body paint makeup in the stores to cover me in a nude green She Hulk. So I had to come up with an alternate costume I decided on Wonder Woman as my backup. Needless to say it was easier to just buy the Wonder Woman costume from the movie store right? WRONG.

They did not have any Wonder Woman costumes in the traditional JLA (Justice League of America) or DC Comic's version of the traditional Wonder Woman that was in my size. Like it or not I am considered to be a +Plus size as much as I hate to admit it I am a + size Queen in women's clothes. So I bought material and used Rachel's Singer sewing machine and 5 hours later made out of reinforced spandex and Lycra I had my very own authentic Wonder Woman costume; it was complete with silver bracelets, golden tiara and golden lasso (To be quite frank about the different styles of Wonder Woman costumes, I like the 1970's version of the Wonder Woman outfit that Linda Carter wore in the TV series..)

Oct 30th of 2006 Rachel and I were at the bar where the costume party was being held. We had set down to have drinks with her friends and her girlfriend named Toni. Toni was a 5' 10" brunet body builder from the local gym where Rachel went to work out; she was dressed like The Punisher tonight. They had just started to see each other mostly because Toni liked to see Rachel fight.

Anyway so at the Halloween party we had all most every type hero or Super hero, Super villain, Devil, Angel, and about 10 witches and 3 whores (Not in costume) at the Party. Everyone in the bar was having a good time. They were drinking, telling jokes, and singing Karaoke mostly Shania Twain in both good and bad ways some were quite good you could tell they did it a lot while others had, had too many drinks and could not carry a tune if you gave them a Bucket.

That's when Charlotte and her group of 7 KKK/Nazi's came into the bar. At first we thought it was a very bad joke and they had not thought out the IDEA of their costumes very well ((WRONG)).

No they were very much in the roles and very serious about their attire which was offensive in any time period. Charlotte decided with her group to come out of the closet and proclaim herself and her group Uber women and everyone else were to leave the bar or suffer her groups' wrath for being inferior.

Everyone laughed at her in one of those types of (GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE) types of laughs'. Unfortunately Charlotte and her group of misfits were dead serious. She asked or I should say she more so demanded that owner ask everyone to remove them from the bar.

This was not going to happen, theses were all paying customers and he doubted that she had $10,000 to make up for what he would lose in profit for Halloween party. Besides Trevor was not a racist he was also half Jewish so her demands of removing all the inferior women and men from his bar wasn't going to happen.

They, or better put, she and her group of Uber women announced out loud that they were there to celebrate their victory over the pathetic niggers down the street with their common friends. (Translation they picked a fight with a group of collage girls from a sorority down at Bullwinkle's bar and the Bloomington Police were looking for them at the moment.)

Trevor told them to get the fuck out of his bar or he would call the police.

Charlotte the taller blond told him he was being disrespectful to a Superior Goddess of Arian lineage. At that point everyone laughs again in the same <<Get the fuck out of our bar>> manner, to which her group and Charlotte took offense. He did call the cops after a fight broke out between US (me and Rachel and Toni) vs. them (Charlotte and her KKK Nazi types), actually to be clearer, ?US? was not just us, it was me and Rachel and Toni and about 3/4th the bar standing behind us at the time.

Charlotte and her crew of racist misfits ran for the door when the blue and red lights from the Bloomington police flashed in the doorway Charlotte and her group ran out the back stripping off their Nazi uniforms as they ran. 8 girls in bikini tops and white tank tops with military uniforms and black tennis shoes ran in to the back alleyway from the cops. Didn't help Charlotte though because she had swastikas on her white Tank top where her nipples would be on the shirt ((STUPID)). Two blocks later, they caught up to her running down the street topless or well almost topless she had her bra on. They asked her why she was half dressed she claimed she was locked out of her dorm and needed to get back in from the laundry mat.

The idiots let her go with a warning.

Oct 31st 2006 Halloween.

Rachel and I stopped back at the bar to ask Trevor about the actual Halloween party for that night and also the after party. He said sure when we told him we had a secret place to party he hung flyers on the windows and we got ready for the PRIVATE and CLOSE Halloween Party it was invite only.

Needless to say, Charlotte and her group showed back up about halfway through the private party. They were looking to reclaim their clothes from the night before and decided to hold Trevor responsible for their clothes being taken by the police. At that point Trevor started to call for the police. Rachel shouted at him to stop he asked why? Because she had a better idea! She decided to challenge Charlotte and her group to an all girl brawl between her and her 7 women verses Rachel Toni and me.

She accepted the challenge and then we all drove to the new place to have the match. It had an old train house that is off of a dead line there are no tracks that go to it but they use it to dump used or old boxcars there CSX still owns it and I and Rachel have tried for years to buy it from them but it has never happen yet. It?s fenced in and barbwire but over grown by weeds and ivy there are no tracks that go their they have torn up the tracks from time to time we go there and hang out seems everyone has forgotten about it its nice and quiet there its spooky quiet there I think that they used to use the yard or train yard for repairs back in the 1890's they customized train cars there

THE reason why I explained about this place was because it was where me and Rachel girlfriend Toni all met her group of racist bitches the KKK/ Neo Nazi gang it was a 8 vs. 3 But I have to fight Charlotte in July I am guessing she replaced her group from the ones she lost and who ran away

SO allow me to introduce you to Charlottes group of Nazi want to be's. You have Charlotte (who had not changed much in the years since I fought her this year). Charlotte was 5' 10 tall, 158lbs blond hair, and blue eyes well, actually hazel or gray. She had Muscles I would guess her at maybe 38D cup. Charlotte put on a few pounds of muscle and her tits got two sizes bigger from this fight to when I fought her on the 4th of July this year

Stacy Novak, yes the same Stacy, - Miss ?I am a KKK card carrying member, - only good Indian is a dead Indian!? Height: 5? 7?, 42 EE - 24-34, very cut and tone and well muscled, weight: 148 lbs, hair: Bleach blonde.

Claudia, blond hair, blue eyes farm girl build, with big tits and pink nipples, not much tone, but strong build, 5' 5", 135 lbs, big tits - 34 DD cup.

Then you had Heidi she was a tall 6' skinny bleach blond with dark roots, 34 C cup, she looked like a pro runner, very lean, good muscle tone and muscles, flat abs; I had no doubt in my mind her 125 lbs frame could do a marathon in NY city, still, running muscles aren't the same as fighting muscles.

So now we go to Gretchen, who, to be quite frank, looked like a French whore I knew in Paris, lean body, bushy blond hair like a poodle and nice fitness model, looked like something from Victoria?s Secret, (the world's best bras, the sexiest lingerie, the most beautiful Supermodels,) small B cup tits, lean and skinny but nipples that would put your eyes out. I seen the nipples and I thought ?yep, I will tear those off.?

The next was Lisa. Lisa was one of those that didn't quite look like she fit in an Arian racist group, she had black curly hair and she was fight fit, if not a little fat, 5' 4" blue eyes and 200 lbs, her tits were big and covered her chest, a little belly, but she looked like a brawler, pale white skin, she reminded me of a Goth person. I figure her tits were 65 HH cups.

Mina was the only Hard Muscle, - 5' 5", 135 lbs, tiny cannon balls on her chest, - 32 DDs, she was a strawberry blond.

Finally, we have Sandra. Sandra was the unforgiving Racist most violent cunt there was in their group of bitches, but far nastier, she looked like a biker with blond hair blue eyes, muscles but no tone, and B cup breasts; I figure she was about 5' 8" and 160 lbs.

Rachel and me and Toni all drove to the old defunct CSX train yard in Bloomington, - for I don't know how many years since we had found it, we had tried to buy it; - off and on we made bids on it, but up til 3 years ago I guess CSX didn't know they had a old defunct train yard, small as it was, I think they used it for just customization of coaches they used, but it seems they had forgotten about it.

We drove to the Train yard and walked to the place where we were going to have the nude wrestling match for the Halloween Party, now it was going to be used for this fight!

It was an outer building, we had made a point of cleaning and placing mats in a 20' X 20' square pad which was about 3 inches deep, as that was the thickness of the mats. Charlotte and her group walked in and they whistled at the amount of work that had been don to the room, I heard the blond cunt start off with her usual rhetoric about how this was going to be where all Kaffers would come to die like in a giant Elephant grave yard followed by her statement that ?the only true superior Amazons in the room were her Nazis, the Master Race of Amazons led by her Iron hand, her vision would not be thwarted, she was here to prove her group of Nazi women were the superior race.?

Rachel said, ?Bla, bla, bla?blah, blah? blah, blah, blah?. Blah, blah, blah? blah?? As Rachael continued I thought that the real Nazis of the 1930?s would not condone her pathetic group of misfits, most likely her group never would have seen the light of day, as funny as it sounds they would have been killed by actual Nazis.

Charlotte said, ?You are over matched here, you will die in this train yard.? I looked at sis and smiled; - we had heard that before, most notably in Montana from Denise and her group. Anyway, we stripped nude to fight, carefully taking off our Halloween Super Hero costumes, my Wonder Woman costume, which I made myself, and Rachael?s Red Sonja costume. We didn?t want to get blood on these costumes, no blood on clothes, no evidence, besides, I was not about to tear up 6hrs worth of material and sewing, and Rachel?s was very expensive, complete with sword, which got left in the car, Toni just likes to be nude, she liked to flex her muscles and show off her tits for Rachel as Wonder Woman and Red Sonja stripped off.

The other women said, ?What is this?? Charlotte smiled as we stripped and said, ?Sure, If you want to fight nude, - why not?? So Charlotte?s group, except for Stacy, Lisa and Sandra, didn't hesitate to undress out of their women?s Nazis officers? uniforms. After about a minute of pissing and moaning about attire, - or should I say no attire? They faced us on the mats. Charlotte asked, ?So you little kaffers, are you ready to die like the little jungle bunnies you are?? Rachel rolled her eyes and said, ?Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah?blah?blah, and blah.?

Lisa screamed, ?Kill the Lezzy!? Sandra yelled, ?Rip their tits off!? Heidi leaped forward in to my front side kick as I jumped and caught her mind air in the chest. Toni tackled Lisa to the floor in a tits only ripper hold as she bulldogged Lisa by her chest to the ground.

Sandra came at me, fists raised, and I traded blows with her in a very cruel breasts beating boxing match. Rachel savagely got into a tit yanking match with Charlotte, to which the Blond soon realized that she was extremely overpowered on that front; Rachel tossed her around the mats like a rag doll by her tits, I had never seen Rachel that mad before.

I felt Gretchen?s nipples poke me in the back between the shoulder blades as I fought with Sandra; Gretchen tried to place me in a Full Nelson hold, but I powered out, as Sandra grabbed for my clit and lips, I covered her hand in vaginal fluid, I was so excited that I had a small orgasm as she gripped me. I grabbed Gretchen behind her head and threw her forward into Sandra; Mina leaped on Toni and Stacy leaped on Rachel, so I had a choice to make, help Toni or Help Rachel. I thought sis can handle her own in a fight, so I helped Toni.

Ok so for our all woman or women royal rumble I grabbed Mina by her neck and her left breast and yanked back hard and threw her to the floor hard. I didn't have anyone on me at the moment, so I went on the offensive and I field punted Mina's left tit as she was trying to get up. Her breast deformed sideways with a big meaty smack from my right foot, she wailed out in agony as her left breast returned to it full round shape, she clutched her injured breasts like a crying baby. If her tit had been a football I would have kicked a field goal just then!

Heidi ran and tackled me from the side, as we crashed to the ground, I seen Sandra get up with Gretchen, they split up and Sandra came at me with Heidi trying to bite my breast; she grabbed my left tit like a big apple and chewed my tit, I grabbed Heidi right as Sandra attacked and moved her in the way as Sandra came down with a double axe hammer, >> WHAM <<.

Sandra nailed Heidi in the back between the shoulder blades causing her to let go of my breast; I back chopped Sandra across the throat as Heidi fell to the mats, she didn't see my chop, but it didn't matter, I followed through with a spinning elbow strike to her nose, >> CRACK <<, blood flung everywhere.

Toni was busy with Lisa and Mina, she had the little Hercules in a forward figure 4 face sit and Mina was about to pass out between her legs as she got into a scratching war with Lisa. I grabbed Gretchen between her legs and pulled her to me by her pubic bone and she wailed in pain as I very lustfully bit down on her right breast in a not so pleasant manner. Blood filled my mouth as I chomped her nipple from the firm breast meat. She wailed in agony and screamed bloody murder as I tore her other nipple off, she did anything she could to get away from me.

After hitting me several times in the face and nose I let her go and she ran, blood running down her front, both nipples laying on the mats as she bolted for the fence, Mina lay dead on the floor, Toni had broke her neck with a figure4 face sit hold, which is why it?s dangerous to do and very lethal.

I seen Stacy run for the exit as she was holding her bloody arm in a sling style grip, I am guessing Rachel broke her arm, or she did it on her own. I found out later that Rachel swung her around and she hit the steel pole in the coach house and broke it on her forearm, her bones went through the skin.

So as we stand now, Mina was dead, Gretchen Ran for the hills with no nipples and Stacy went running because her right arm got broke, leaving Charlotte, Heidi, Lisa, Sandra, Claudia. Right, so the question was where was Claudia? Why did she not join in the fight? Was she this secret Super cunt who was biding her time to pounce on us after the fight was about finished?? Where oh where was Claudia?

Well, it turns out, she decided that getting her body hurt or killed for a Racist like Charlotte was not her cup of tea, she stood back and waited, and when Gretchen ran away bloody and with no nipples and two holes in her chest, she bolted for the fence nude, clothes in hand.

As Claudia ran I turned my attention to Heidi and Sandra, Lisa, who I really wanted to fight, was busy fighting Toni in a filthy, bloody, breasts fight match, which made me extremely wet. Toni was doing what I wanted to do with that big girl, - ruin her breasts.

Heidi came at me, fists raised, and Sandra tried to circle me, I decided Kempo is the best way to deal with this threat; Heidi punched me in the right cheek, I counter punched her twice in the mouth and nose, then hit my last punch with a fast, full bore punch to Sandra?s NOSE, >>> CRUNCH <<<. She fell back and Heidi and I tore into each other like wild cats.

Me and Heidi were in a catball on the mats. Sopping wet, I fucked her left nipple and breast as I sunk my teeth into her clit and mound, she screamed out in agony as I savagely chewed her lips off her crotch, she screamed in hellish agony as I ripped her clit off, she bit my outer thigh while gripping my right nipple with her claws and scratched my back, as I pulled a huge plug out of her sex lips and clit, she wailed her surrender and beat my back.

I spit her pussy out of my mouth and, she rolled to the side and ran away, hands between her legs; Sandra screamed, ?You Wimp,? as Heidi ran for her life. I turned to Sandra almost in a full blown orgasm, as I raised my fist, her nose was bleeding and spread out over her face, as I was ready to finish my orgasm during the fight, she rushes me and I met her in a bloody >> SMACK <<, as our tits slapped together and she screams at me that I am a cunt.

I yanked her head back and locked my body around her body in a big bear hug, she raked her claws down my back as I bit into her right breast and squeezed her hard, she wailed. I squeezed her hard and tightened my legs and felt her body go >> POP << around her spine, she squealed and gasped as I pulled a huge plug out of her breast, she gasps as I tighten up my hold, I feel her quiver in my arms, as she does I GUSH a massive orgasm over her pussy and lower body as she goes limp in my arms, I let go, she rolls away from me and shudders, as I get up she spasms and pees out, as I wait for her to get up, she doesn't move.

I look back to Rachel who has Charlotte sobbing and holding her tits as she runs away, Toni is covered in blood as she has torn off Lisa's tit and bitten off her nipples, so as we regroup, Rachel, me and Toni were left with the bodies of Sandra, Mina, and Lisa. We never saw Charlotte or her group again until I had to finally deal with Stacy and then Charlotte again.

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight.

Copyright ? 2014. White Doe / Knight