Session 5 of 5

Big Karla, Epic Catfight
Weekend Recap April 18th ? April 19th. Session 5 of 5.

[h=Session Five: 12:00 AM ? 1:30 AM.]1[/h]
After our healing soak, Karla was ready and I was ready to get the match over with, so we could just soak and fully heal up. Soaking after each match has been very costly on my supplies for my soaks. We walked through the house and we met everyone in the fight room, we looked like we had been beat up by a gang of thugs because of the amount of damage that we were doing, the bath was only helping to slow or arrest our injuries.

We both took up our sides and we stretched out, I flexed and we walked out to the center, Jimmy?s cock was scarlet and hard as a rock, erect to the ceiling; I could tell he had cum himself sore, just like a bunch of them had.

Rules for this fight were simple, straight out bitch brawl, stamina style, no covering, no blocking, no guarding, - we go at each other to a KO or one of us cannot go on. Dr Martin was there on stand by to treat any serious or fatal injuries.

At this point, it was asked if either of us wanted to quit and not do the last session. I waited on the reply from Karla, who was looking as bad as me, she said, ?I am in. Let?s fight!? I said, ?Ok we fight Jimmy.? So Jimmy gave the word to hit the bell and he said, ?Fight!?

Tit-to-tit and toe-to-toe, we faced off, we looked like we had been wrung through the wringer, but we were both ready to finish. I savagely hit her in the left breast as she pounded me in the left breast also, and we brought blood from our overly swollen breasts after about the third brutal slam.

We grabbed tits and we started to yank each other around by our breasts and in a spinning tug of war, more our less, I yank her over my side by her tits and toss her on the floor. Karla groaned as she slammed on the floor, >> SMACK <<, and a pained ?OOOhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!? from her.

I dove on the spot where she was as she rolled out of the way screaming as she rolled on her swollen tits; I screamed out in a hellish agonized groan from landing on my breasts and knees. I took a few breaths, same as her, and we got up on our knees, bloody milk running from our breasts and blood seeping from tit wounds and pussies.

We squared off, slowly, hit for hit, we traded decisive blows, tit for tit and face for face and abs for abs. According to Karla?s wish, we didn't hit so much in the face, swollen eye and bloody mouth and nose were fine, but at that point we stopped with the face hits, but the body lows got to be more brutal and savage, we didn't hold back, we hit for everything we had, I wailed brutal punch after brutal punch in her tits, her huge water melon size cannon balls wobbled on her chest as I brought running seeping scarlet milk from her nipples.

Pressure tears from our hits started to show on our breasts and nipples as bloody milk ran from my tits and blood seeping from my tits, I rammed fist after fist in her stomach she flexed her abs and grunted from every blow, I flexed my abs hard and grunted as she savagely pounded me hard. I beat her back as she flexed her abs, our solid hits sounded >>> SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK <<<.

After 40 minutes of brutally, savagely, pounding on each other, she gasped and said, ?Break, - break, break!? I said, ?Ok,? and we got up and walked back to the side of the room; she sat down and groaned in agony as they washed her down and started to treat her bleeding.

Mike and Steve started to treat me with the Super glue and wash me off, they worked on me, same as Karla, to get us to stop bleeding, and I heard the scream over on her side. I knew what the scream was; it was from the BURN from having the glue dropped into the wound.

For those who don't know about the medical uses of Super glue, it was meant for battlefield surgery for fast fixes. NOTE*** the super glue we are using is not, I repeat, is NOT store bought super glue, it is Medical grade surgery supplies we keep in our first aid kits for fights, the compounds are similar but they are sterile.

So yeah, after this fight, Karla was going to have a few scars over her breasts, just like mine. We each had our yelps and the 3 minutes came and went and turned into actually 6 minutes, then we looked at each other and Jimmy said, ?You all ready?? I said, ?Yeah,? and we stood up.

I had a heart beat in my breasts, my heart was beating in my tits all the way down to my nipples, which were throbbing, swollen erect hard, made me yet again wet. I stepped up breasts to breasts; our nipples touching and fencing in an extremely agonized, hellish burn of fiery pain.

I said, ?If you?re ready?? She nodded, I caught her off guard, I hooked my leg behind her right leg, - right leg to right leg and brutally hit her with a IRON palm strike up between her breasts, I actually caught her full on in the solar plexus, Karla gasped in a frozen gag as she fell back and hit the floor >> WHAM, << SMACK <<.

She was in a silent gasp of agony as I dropped on her with my knees in her spread open crotch with a solid >> THUD <<, again, Karla gasped in a silent scream, I lifted her ankles up and press her over in a Spanish Press, she gasped and finally screamed out in hellish agonized agony.

I pinned her down and started to bounce on her cunt to cunt, our clits bashed together as I moved into a position that made it a full pin, she screamed and I pushed down, as I fucked my crotch on hers, she wailed in agony. I jumped up and down on her pussy with mine, as Karla gushed over my lathering crotch, blood ran from our nipples as I shifted into a reverse full clam shell face sit, I held her in position as time clicked away, she stopped kicking and bucking, I KO'd her with a face sit Spanish Press hold Pin.

Jimmy checked her, he lifted Karla?s hand, and it dropped on the floor. He counted her out, - 1?. 2.... 3.?4.?5.?and signalled to the bell, ?ding, ding, ding,? he raised my hand. As we stood up, Dr Martin brought in an Air tank, to give Karla Oxygen. As we finally got up, Karla hugged me and we walked out to go soak while everyone cleaned up the fight room.

Me and Karla soaked all night, for a full 10 hours and also had the heaters on. Next morning, we looked a lot better, not so many bruises or cuts. It would take quite a while for us to heal fully, but we looked a lot better

[h=THE END]1[/h]

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight.

Copyright ? 2015. Sara White Doe. All Rights Reserved