Heather and Lea Anne, Denise?s Disciples
May 7th 2015

Lea Anne and Heather, the ?Barbie? twins *(1)

You might say that these two would-be- Barbie dolls had good bodies, but no they were fake, despite their breast enhancements, although I would say, before Lea Anne and Heather started to do their enhancements, they were closer to the ?average? woman, yes, tall, but still your average woman. How they translated out with their enhancements when they fought me, was more along the lines of 5' 10" tall and weighing 130 lbs, maybe 138 lbs, though some of it was fake like their 37 FFF tits, and their more normal 22? waist and 35? hips.

The Judges sold the fight as a handicap match, I was to fight both of them at the same time, which didn't bug me in the least, I wanted to fight both of them together. According to them, when they dances in front of the cameras and the Judges, they had this all sewed up, - they were going to get rid of the filthy Sara White Doe Indian once and for all.

They both got Boo's and Hisses from all my clients there, and needless to say, they fucked Jimmy silly before the match; they thought that if they fucked him, he would turn a blind eye during the match, while they cheated or double teamed me.

It wasn't until they learned that they were both to fight me at once that they learned that they fucked Jimmy for nothing, but the match was always going to be both of them against me, one reason would be my build verses their build, you might say that two of those might equal one of me.

Flexed, my arms are 22", my thighs are 28" inches flexed, my calves are 19" flexed, so now we go to Lea Anne and Heather, both approx? the same: Biceps flexed, were in fact 15" flexed, hard with muscle, their legs were 20" flexed, which would make their calves about 16 inches flexed, and yes, they had Abs, but they were not cut and tone, more just tone, to which I have to say I pulled my punches a lot, but my slaps would still send them flying across the room.

Jimmy came out of the side and walked on the mat covered floor and asked if I was ready, I nodded my head and the Barbie twins gave a cheer; not kidding you, they started to sing Katie Perry's song, ?Roar?, very badly, they ?had the eye of the tiger, and I was going to her them roar?, bouncing up and down like a couple of beach bunnies, tits flopping everywhere, punching at me with fake boxer punches and making ?Wwwwwaaaahhhhhh waaaaahhhh,? sounds and sloppy kicks, they were there to ?seek revenge for Denise's death.?

Jimmy gave the word for the bell to sound and it did >> DING <<, that little brass flat tin ding you get from a brass bell. I tighten up my body, clinching all my muscles up and preparing for the match, I breathe in deep and flex my back and work to expand my muscles as much as I could before the women started their attack on me.

They were still jumping around doing their Cheer session, trying to get the clients behind them for support as they did fake kicks and punches in my direction, all of which was followed by ?WWWwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhh CCHHHHhhaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,? << ?PHOOT, PHOOT, PHOOT, PHOOT <<< WWWWWwwwaaaaaahhhhhh,? << then followed by, ?Lets get her Lea Anne!?

Lea Anne and Heather's antics allowed me time to do something I had practiced for quite a few years and mom made a point of drumming it in my head, and that was to tighten my body up like armor, my tits flexed all the way down to my nipples, then they leaped at me and circled around me hitting me over and over and kicking me, both of them pounded on me, as I braced for their impacts, expecting to be hit by something in the way of the fists of fitness models.

They circled me, kicking me and punching me in my tits and back and abs, a few of their punches hit me in the face, seeing as how they were both fighting and hitting me at the same time, I did quite a lot of blocking.

Heather pounded on my back as Lea Anne tried her best to pound my front, beating on my left breast and my right, then one of them decided to yank my hair and drag me to the floor, as they got excited and cheering each other on, Heather grabbed my right leg and pushed down on me as Lea Anne decided to go for a full face set on my face.

As I let her hold my arms down on the mats and pin me with a face sit, she grabbed my tits and sunk her nails in my tits, trying to bloody my breasts. She worked my tits and nipples as she pinned my arms under her bent legs and fucked my face her clit rubbing my nose as her lips almost covered my mouth, Heather grabbed my right leg and pressed me down.

I savagely kicked Heather off me between her tits catching her in her solar plexus and sent her sailing across the room. Lea Anne started to scream bloody murder as I sank my teeth in her mound and bit down to the pubic bone hard. The hellish scream brought cheers from my clients, who had been confused up to this point about why I would allow myself to be taken to the floor so easy and not fight back, now it was clear.

I bit into Lea Anne's cunt and sank my teeth to her pubic bone as I chewed her clit off in my mouth. Blood covered my face as I ripped part of her left side pussy lips off she wailed in agony. As she fell off on the side holding her crotch, I turned to face Heather who was charging me, she tried to tackle me and I caught her and held her in a reverse full Nelson neck breaker, which I positioned her in such a way as to turn it into a combo standing Reverse full Nelson / DDT.

I dropped with her in my hold and >>> WHAM <<<, she went limp. I looked at Lea Anne who was trying to get to her feet to run, I grabbed her hair and yanked her around in a full circle swing by her long blond hair, swinging her with both hands by her hair, I managed to swing her fast enough to get her off the mats and swung her into the steel support beam with her full weight, everyone heard >>> WHOOOOOMMM <<<<<.

Lea Anne gasped in a silent scream holding her back, I grabbed her 38 G cups in a death grip and dragged he to the center of the fight room next to Heather who was out cold from my DDT. Lea Anne slapped at me, I caught her left hand and grabbed her fingers by twos and snapped them in different directions with one quick jerk, >>> CRACK <<<, Lea Anne screamed as she held her hand and covered her face with her arms to keep me from punching her face.

I didn't go for her face, I beat the hell out of her breasts, watching them wobble on her chest as I brutally hit them with everything I had. She dropped her guard after a minute of solid beating, - mistake - as soon as she did, I hit her in the face with a right cross. She stopped screaming because she was seeing stars and was dazed, I savagely beat her face to a bloody pulp, breaking her nose and mouth and cheek. She went limp as Heather came too, I savagely heel kicked her in the face, >> SMACK <<, ?Oh no you don't,? I said.

She covered up as I pounce on her and drag her to the same steel support pole and yanked her arms behind her back in a double chicken wing. I rammed her into the pole face first, backed up, and did it again, >> WHAM <<. She screamed as I rammed her into the pole again and banged my head into the back of her head driving her face into the pole hard, >>> CRACK <<<, she went limp in my grip, her tits straddling the steel pole.

I grabbed her hair and dragged her back to the center of the ring, her nose and mouth bloody, Lea Anne was still out. I dropped down on her and bit her nipples, my teeth sank into her areolas as blood filled my mouth, I tore her nipple off, she wailed as I spit it in her face, she gurgled her response, screaming in agony.

Knotting my fingers in her hair, I savagely bashed her head on the drain grate, she passed out. I worked on her other breast, chewing her nipple and areola off her breast before I kicked her to the side, she was out cold, so I turned back to Heather who was wallowing on the floor.

I grabbed her arms and started to muscle her over in a surf board and yanked back on her arms, as I stomped down between her shoulder blades, I pulled with all my strength as I stood on her spine, she screamed out and wailed in agony.

I pulled and spread my feet to her lower back and neck, she kicked and screamed as her left shoulder broke, >> POP <<, right after I dropped er left arm and yanked up on her right, she tried to move, I stood on her tits which were splayed out under her on both sides.

She took a breath and wailed out in hellish agony as I pulled on her arm with both hands, she resisted so I twisted her arms in a chicken wig and dropped down both knees in her shoulder >> CRACK <<, she screamed, pleading for me to stop, I said, ?And have you come back at me like Denise did so many times over and over and over an over, and not leave me alone? All the time was an attack with her, and paying people to kill me. - NO - I am done with your group!?

I turned her over and worked her breasts into a bloody mess, she wailed as I punched and bit and raked my nails in her beautiful expensive breasts. Meanwhile, Lea Anne slowly got to her feet; she staggered 10 feet and fell to the floor. All the while, Heather was screaming, ?Don?t leave me! Help me Lea Anne!!?

Grabbing her hair, I beat her face to the point she was KO'd before I moved into position, I straddled her right shoulder and bent down to sink my claws in the under sides of her breasts in the fold that connects the breast to the body and dug in, down to my nail beds.

Finally, my fingers sunk in deep, I pulled, Heather cried, she screamed out as I ripped up taking her breasts and tearing veins, her huge over sized Honey Dew melon implant dropped out, sliding on the floor as I worked on her other breast.

TEN minutes later, the second implant fell out; I took them to the French Judge, whose hobby was collecting breasts, who nodded and seemed to be in a gleeful mood as Jimmy checked both of the Barbie?s. He raised my hand, the bell rang and I washed up. I was absolutely covered in their blood, I had to shower 3 times.

Sara.

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight.