The Catfight With Annie

Sue?s aunt had a Catfight club in Seattle on the bay. Sue?s mom wanted to visit her sister, Sue?s aunt, so they drove to Seattle to see Aunt Sadie.

Sadie was a striking 5' 10" with long black hair and solid built hard body and blessed, like all of Sue?s female relatives, with large breasts, in this case 42 FF.

Their car pulled into the drive and Sadie and Sue?s mom were more than happy to see each other, I guess it runs in the family as well, that Sue?s mom kissed her sister like she was her lover, which, strangely seemed to help Sue to understand herself, but she thought it is because of how they are raised as Amazons to fight from early life, taught to be Amazons, live as Amazons, love like Amazons; her family are nothing but Warrior Amazons.

Sue had to send an urgent e mail, so aunt Sadie told her that she could use her PC. Sue thanked her while Sadie and her mom left for Sadie?s fighting room. Sue checked her e-mail and unwisely opened a random e mail. It was neither a good decision or a good e mail, it contained a virus. Sue shut the PC down as quickly as possible and did what she could to save the PC. She broke the bad news to her as Sadie and mom came walking out of the fighting room nude and covered in bloody scratches. Sadie told Sue not to worry, she knew some one in her fighting group that could help her at no cost.

So Here is where we meet Annie and her husband Brad.
Brad was a Tech / sales engineer, on the side he and Annie were into basement Catfights including making videos of them for sale to friends and whoever else wanted them.

Sadie made the call and in about two hours he had her PC up and running, he reformatted it and installed new soft ware and anti virus. Sadie introduced Brad to her and asked and Sue and mom if they would like to see a catfight video taping for a business they had. Both Sue and her mom said yes. So that Friday they drove out side of Seattle Northwards to Surrey, Canada.

The location explained some things; The kind of thing they liked was of barely legal nude teens fighting it out. When I say barely legal, I mean I do not know if they were old enough to do what they were doing. Oh, they had very womanly bodies but I don't think they were old enough yet to actually legally fight each other. Odd as it sounds, Sue and Rebecca fought younger than that but no one videoed it.

They got there and looked at their nice two story bungalow style house with a basement built into a hill side. The basement/ garage / new fight room was huge, about 75? X 75? and had it sectioned off into areas: The Fight Room was in the back and the Garage was in the front. They were asked in nicely and Sue met Annie for the first time.

Annie was a Sandy blonde with curly hair, a nice compact body, fairly well muscled and tone and she had a nice build of heavy muscles and big cantaloupe sized breast, about 36 E cup I guess.

They we were shown in and Annie made a point of shaking Sue?s hand and trying to crush it in her grip. She was strong, but not as strong as Sue who squeezed back so hard she let go of her hand. Annie looked at her ruefully from beneath her brows.

Later on in the living room Annie made a point of bumping breasts with Sue, she acted like it was an accident but she smiled as she did it again. Sue I let it go, she knew what she was doing. She was testing her firmness and wanting her to get mad and challenge her to a catfight. But Sue let it pass at this stage.

The actual four girls who wanted the catfight came to be video taped for movies on DVD. They were in their teens, Sue had no idea how old they were, their ages were pretty indeterminate but Brad and Annie had the girls sign papers, to do with, I guess, their age. Anyway, everyone walked to the basement to their fight room and Brad set up the two cameras, Brad took one and Annie had the other. Brad asked the four girls what they wanted to do and the two brunets said they wanted to kick the blonds asses and vice versa. I guess they were locals from the High school or college. Brad said ok, then ?According to your agreement you signed get naked and get ready!?

The two blonds and the two brunets stripped nude and they each stood on opposite sides of the room as they faced each other. Brad videoed the blonds and Annie videoed the brunets then Brad told them, ?Ok girls, -- fight!? The four girls rushed together just like you see in the you tube videos and each paired up with the girl she hated the most. The fight lasted about five to seven minutes as the Brunets mounted the blondes and bloodied them on the floor, which was expected from untrained armature brawlers.

They climbed on each other yanked hair and beat their fists into each other?s faces. The blonds were soundly beaten, sobbing and crying as blood ran from their noses and mouths, the brunets made them lick their clits and lips and suck on their clits. The brunets would slap the bloody parts of the blonde?s faces if they didn't do what they were told to do. The meanest of the brunets made a point of biting the two blonde?s nipples bloody and almost chewed one of their nipples off as Brad jacked his cock shooting his load over the mats.

Neither Brad nor Annie was stopping the carnage. Sue asked the question if it was a maim match or a catfight to the death. Brad ignored her, then she raised her voice to a more audible level enough to rattle the window in the basement. The Brunets who had gotten them selves so excited by their victory over the Blondes stopped as if they had been caught doing something they were not supposed to do. They stood up and realised that it was Sue and went back to their ?We're bad? attitude. Sue shouted again for them to ?Stop or face me in combat and see how well you fair fighting a skilled fighter!? They got dressed and collected their money from Brad and the blond team was help to the wash rooms so they could get cleaned up. Thick bandages and ABD pads were used to stop most of the bleeding but some of their wounds needed stitches but Sue doctored them as best she could and told them they needed an Herbal bath and soak for about 4 hours. Annie then took the blonds to the ER.

It had been a pretty brutal battle, but if Sue and her mom had not been there the brunet team would have most likely killed the blonds. They had all worked them selves into a fever pitch for what they were doing, they had no intentions of stopping because no one was going to stop them. If Sue and her mom had not been there they would have let the Brunets kill the blonds.

Annie ran the blondes to the ER and Brad reviewed the video tapes of what he was watching it was fine except for the last three minutes of video had Sue on the video asking questions then shouting loud enough to break the brunets focus on the blondes. Brad became pissed off because he didn't had a complete ending to his video of the fight
He would need to cut Sue?s comments out in order to sell his video.

So now suddenly Sue had ruined his video!!! He gave a fake smile and pretended everything was ok, then kept both guests busy as he waited on his wife to come back home. He invited them to stay the night and stay for dinner and what not. When they responded to him he acted like he didn't hear them speak. Sue popped her knuckles and warmed up and worked out her muscles, mom asked her if she was ok, Sue told her she was fine, - but when they ask her what she already knew they were going to ask, she was ready and was going to beat the holy hell out of Annie when she does.

Brad kept walking around pretending to do important stuff around his house because he suddenly didn't have time to answer any questions. ?I?m not dumb,? Sue told her mom.
?I was born at night, but not last night.? So about and hour passed before Annie came back and Sue had to ask her the question - did the ER treat the blondes?
Annie said, ?sure. I dropped them off and the doctors admitted them right away.?
(( OK since when do they admit patients from the ER without seeing them first ?????????????)) She just told me that they were fine.

Sue suddenly knew what type of couple she was dealing with
Sue?s mom asked her what Annie did to the blonds, and Sue told her.
Now she asked Annie directly if they were still alive. She said ?Sure they?re at the hospital.? Sue shrugged. Annie had lied to her right to her face and she didn't bat an eye.
Brad called Annie into the other room to talk with her, and Sue knew about what.

Sue?s mom said, ?We can go if you want.? Sue took off her pants and top and shoes and handed them to mom. Sue worked her arms and muscles to get them warm. Brad came out of his rook in a pissed off tone and started to yell at her about the 3 minute edit on the spoiled video. He looked at her nude body in a peculiar way and Sue took one step forward and hit him with everything she had, -- full force >>CRUNCH SCRUSH<<. The gun in his hand dropped to the floor. He fell backwards on the floor. Sue had used Shotokan Karate - one strike Karate.
Shotokan - Wikipedia

Annie came out of the room next, she was nude. She looked at her unconscious husband on the floor, then up at Sue and leaped over the couch to get at her. Mom kicked the gun across the room into the kitchen as Annie tackled Sue over the couch. Sue caught her and fell on the coffee table and they crushed it under them.

Annie grabbed Sue?s large FFF cup breasts and raked her nails in her tits. Annie was not small, she was 5' 8" and 145 lbs in weight and she bounced her ass up and down on Sue?s abs trying to knock the air out of her. Sue punched her in the face twice rocking her head with hard blows. She smiled at Sue so Sue grabbed her Sandy blond hair and yanked her to the side. They both rolled over and Annie started to kneeing Sue?s thighs; she was aiming for her crotch but because they were on their sides she could only hit her thighs.

Annie reached for a piece of table leg and whopped Sue in the head once!
Sue rolled to the side and Annie hit her in the right breast, -- hard!!!
Sue screamed in pain as Annie swung again hitting her shoulder hard with the table leg. Sue drop kicked her into her TV set on the far wall. The 72" flatscreen TV shattered into a hundred pieces then fell on her.

Sue grabbed the table leg and tossed it to the far wall and grabbed Annie?s hair and drug her up to her feet.

Annie elbowed Sue in the Abs as she tightened them up. She groaned as the air was knocked out of her and Hair whipped Annie into her China cabinet over the couch.
She crashed loudly as the cabinet fell over the couch with her under the back side.
She crawled out and started to cuss Sue: ?You fucking cunt I am going to kill you. I will rip your tits off and gut you, you god dam cunt,? Annie screamed. Then she jumped over the couch, - not very gracefully, - and raised her fists.

Sue stood her ground as Annie came at her like the women on the you tube videos, flailing and tried to grab onto her, her fist already going like she was swinging a framing hammer. She grabbed Sue?s hair and hit her twice in the left eye. Sue focused her hit and head butted her in the face >>WACK<< her head shot back. Sue had got her in the eyebrow and cut it open deep. Annie shook her head as Sue grabbed her by the hair and hit her across the face twice with elbows >>SMACK<<, >> SMACK<<.

She stumbled back and almost tripped. Blood ran down her face and mouth and nose. ?You know the difference between me and the stupid you tube videos you all shoot here?? Sue demanded: ?The difference is that I am a trained fighter and I am a Sioux amazon! - BITCH!!!? Jump, front snap kick, caught her in her abs knocking her backwards over her recliner in the living room. She rolled back and grabbed a knife off the desk behind the recliner and as Sue came up she didn?t see the knife Letter opener. She stabbed it into Sue?s left breast on top just above the areola.

Sue chopped her in the throat hard crushing her wind pipe and then kicked her in the stomach. She gasped for air as Sue turned her and ran her into the far wall head first
<< WHAM! >>. Annie held her throat as Sue grabbed her arm back in a kneeling surfboard with her foot in her back and pulled.

Sue felt Annie?s back >>POP<< several times then suddenly her right shoulder >>POP<<. She gurgled as Sue wrapped her right leg hooked around her throat and bent her arm behind her back and yanked up as she twisted it >>CRUNCH<<. She whistled her screams in agony! Sue sunk her claws in her left breast with both hands around the door ways and slammed her into the doorway jamb several times! She was KO'd on the third slam. Sue sunk her nails in deep under her left breast and stepped on her throat as she ripped both breasts to shreds with her nails and left her lying on the floor.

Sue went to the bathroom and slowly removed the letter opener from her breast.
It had been stuck in her all this time, she was very lucky that Annie did not push it in any deeper. Sue?s mom put some super glue in the stab wound to seal the hole, it burned like fire but it held it closed. Her breasts were bandaged, she got dressed and then they left.

They drove back to Aunt Sadie?s house and she helped to patch Sue up.
Annie died from their catfight; her breasts were in shreds and Sue had crushed her windpipe.

Love, Sara

Sara White Doe
Piers Knight.