Thread: Post Tournament Match with Marge. Sep 6 2014

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Post Tournament Match with Marge. Sep 6 2014

Post Tournament Match with Marge

Sept 6th 2014.

A few weeks after the Tournament I got into a fight with Marge, the Giant EGO Diva / disqualified alternate fighter for me ((IF for some reason I was to be disqualified for any reason)) from St, Louis MO competitor, replaced by me in the Tournament after she was caught cheating by taking drugs, Steroids, Adrenaline, Cocaine and pain killers, but despite that, she hadn?t learned. Sorry, I make it sound as though it was not arranged for a fight, which it was, it?s just that when we had to do the blood test and piss test she failed; needless to say, I passed my screening tests.

Marge showed up stoned, and of all things, threatening me, she made a point of getting in my face, the judges had a choice to make, either no fight, or Pay me double for an unfair fight. Needless to say, the French Pushed their usual BS, tit harness and hooked pussies; still, the French must be Sadists, they even have 2 special made dildos that are absurdly big and shaped to hold me close so that who ever I fight we can't get away from each other.

We are separated by 2' of plastic covered cable and the tit harness are very cruel in design, we would be attached tit to tit by the base of each tit near our chest and the straps are double sided, on the inside are small studs to grab our breasts tissue and the outer are leather straps on top and bottom so you can get to the sides of each others breasts, the dildos are rubber studded hooks, basically, it would make for a short fight and very, very cruel?Again, I said no.

I made a point of telling them I had a bag of NO?s and I was going to send them those NO's for everytime the asked me for this match; I am sure some women get off on that, - I don't, so they hit me up with the next bit of torture; they decided to ask me for Gbox?s idea that he posted in the Yahoo group, so instead of a 4 X 4 by 10 foot high closet they asked for a 6 X 6 box 10 foot high. It would not change the out come but I have no room to fight, so yet again the answer was no.

So Marge won brownie points with them, she shoved the hooked studded dildo in her open pussy and I think she was going to cry, I don't think it was what she thought it was going to feel like in her, I looked at her and said, ?THEY hurt, DON?T they??

It?s like the big V double ended dildo I seen that yet again some French fuck made to torture women, I think I made my point clear; Marge slowly pulled the hooked dildo out of her, she hurt herself, there was blood on the hook, it was bigger than she first thought, thicker and bigger, you don't get anything like that in nature!

So, the drugged up Marge had hooked herself with the special Dildo that is designed to ruin your vagina, let alone also wanting the tit harness(s) on, - you know my tits are scarred up from fights? I don't need scars added to them by using stupid shit like that, especially studded grippers on the side facing your breast, that?s just cruel, they have tiny studded spikes to grab your tits on the inside, not sharp, but cinched down around your tits, they hurt like hell.

I am sorry, BUT, GBox is going to have to get over me doing a tit harness, it?s not going to happen, I am not going to do a fight like that again. Though I would think about doing a Story for him with two women, if he wants to give me their names and his idea of how big he wants their tits to be and I will put in on our to do pile, - MY NAME IS NOT TO BE ONE OF THE NAMES he gives. I may do it for him. IS GBox French? I mean serious, is he? The French must be big fans of his fantasies They have been coming up with these kinky ideas that are not fighting but yet kill women.

Then the question becomes is he not happy that I fight and that I get hurt or beat up and I hurt other women in the world?s oldest sport of nude MMA? Weapons are not a part of Catfighting, Harness?s and studded dildoes is not catfighting, but as I said, I might do a story for him, put it on the file pile and when we or I have time we will get to it but he needs to tell us what he wants in it and he needs to be specific in his likes; I will add some rules he needs to observe, ok, so, enough of that, back to Marge.

So, Marge, Queen of the self proclaimed Super bitches. Well, I guess we should start at the Beginning: This Saturday (6th September) the match was set for early in the morning, WHICH SUCKED!!! I know they set everything up the night before; they had to have (it takes such a long time).

I got up and Sue was knocking on the door asking me if I was ready; Tayla was dressed like me and to my surprise, so was Sue, - easy to take off clothes, no underwear or bras or panties, yes, boots, socks, I had my hair tied back, Sue asked me if I was ever going to cut my hair, I said NO, she said, ?What if they get to yanking hair?? I said, ?That?s part of the fight sweety, that?s part of the fight.?

I may trim my hair a little shorter, cut the dead ends off or trim the tips, anyway, because we were on the run to Brown county we stopped at Mc Donald?s and gave the old men a heart attack and the old ladies a reason to hit their husbands; the little girl behind the counter looked up at me and her jaw hit the floor.

I was in my Black Tank Top and Jeans, my nipples were as hard as rocks poking through the Tank, she just looked at me, the male manager ran to the bath room, every other teen kid ran to the window to see what was going on out front, when you have 3 hard muscle women dressed like we were, and we looked cut and tone ready to compete.

As far as height, I was the tallest and Sue and Tayla were right behind me, I stood behind the High School muscle boy, I was bigger than he was, he was a captain on the foot ball team, he turned around and his face was about at my shoulder, he flexed his muscles, then said yeah (???????????????? What was all that about?), ok, what ever. He brought his order and he flexed his biceps again, I flexed my breasts, my arms unflexed are about 19 inches, flexed, they are 20 inches.

Anyway, I stood in line and Karren took my order, she comes to the gym often and works out with me from time to time, she said, ?You going for a match today?? I said, ?Yep.? She said, ?I wish I was off,? I told her if she wanted she could come to the next fight, she smiled, she placed my order and took Sue's and Tayla's orders, and then she had to shout at the morning crew because no one was working, they were all staring at us. Karren said, ?I'll bring it out to you all,? so we sat at the side out of view.

The manager came out and he asked me if I was comfortable, I said I was ok, ?Is there something wrong?? He raked his hand through his thin hair and said; ?You know I go to the gym often, do you ever go?? To that, I didn't have an answer, I did not want to insult him BUT, he was 380lbs, 5' 8" and never once worked out in his life by his looks, he just told me he went to the Gym, - often.

Sue just stepped in and said, ?Well if you go to the gym often then you should know Sara and you should know she is like us,? both Tayla and Sue kissed me and rubbed my arms like lovers do; he looked very put out, the only thing I heard as he walked back was, ?No, she?s a Lez.? I am guessing he was talking with others in the back.

Karren brought out our food and coffees and said, ?I am off in 3, I took a Vacation Day,? Karren joined us, she clocked out and came with us, I think she got her eyes opened; I mean, she had seen some of my fights at the gym, and she had seen me train the new Rookies from Bloomington and the group from IMPD from Indianapolis, so it?s not like she would not know I fight nude, she?s seen me fight nude and train nude lots of times, nothing new there, I just didn?t think she had ever seen me do a nude MMA match, which was to be an eye opener for her.

We drove and ate and chatted as we went to the Big A Frame mansion in Brown County, so the first thing that I did as we came in was strip, I gave Sue my clothes and she placed them in a bag for me. To my surprize, Karren stripped nude, like Sue and Tayla did, but when the men came in and the clients came in I saw her start to cover up; crossed her arms over her nipples and cupped her hand over her bush.

I told her, ?If you?re a fighter, you have to be nude sweety, Sue and Tayla are here to support me and be my Seconds in the corner, you don't have to be nude.? She thought about it for a few minutes and I carried on with my interviews and Sue and Tayla laid out towel and water for me in ice buckets. The judges asked if Karren was a good fighter, I said, ?She is here for support,? they said ok.

Marge came walking in, sunglasses on, barely dressed, and she walked in front of the cameras and said, ?Well my Bitches, the party is here, prepare to die you fucking Sioux Cunt, I am going to rip your big old saggy tits off and stuff them up your smelly stinky hole you call a pussy, bitch.?

Everyone hovered around her loud mouth antics, Karren asked me who she was I said she was supposed to be my alternate during the Tournament but she got busted on drugs and steroids also and they sent her home after a trip to the desert, which, for some reason she is here, I am guessing she is here on a promise which she must keep.

Marge in a very loud and boisterous voice and tone said, ?Well Sara, you got yourself a new piece of ass to fuck I see, - what?s yer precious name? Maybe I should take her away from you after I beat your ass to a bloody mess you filthy Indian cunt. Karren spoke up which shocked me, she jumped into the challenge with both feet and both fists, so to speak, ?You fucking cunt, shut your mouth, Sara will kill your ass in the ring bitch? she said, ?I would never fuck you Sara is my only interest,? Marge said.

Everyone got wide eyes and jaws dropped on my side, I didn't say anything, I just thought to same as everyone else, - ?HO HELL.? Needless to say, when Marge came over, Karren flew into a flurry of fists and feet, Marge blocked a few and it was on before the real fight was on, I screamed at Karren to stop, then Marge fired a punch at Karren?s tits and she hit her, Karren yelped and kicked back along with the threat, ?Bitch! - I will fuck you up!? I screamed at Karren again, ?Come here!? Karren broke off her attack and came to me.

Marge rushed forward and I stepped between her and Karren and Marge stopped, seems now Karren had forgotten all about being nude, I asked if she was ok and she was shaking like a scared animal, she looked nervous, I said, ?Calm down it?s just adrenaline, you got excited and I am guessing you enjoyed it.? She just smiled and sat down on a bench in my corner.

I turned my attention to the Judges table; the Judges asked if I was ready, I asked ?what type of match?? The first thing from the French Judges mouth was ?Harness and hook fight,? then Marge said, ?YES I want to kill the cunt,? she made the mistake of pushing the hooked Dildo up in her pussy deep she didn't even look at the dam dildo, she missed the hard plastic nubs that were spikes on the dildo and the cock head looked like a hook end but very dull and spread out it was designed to force your vagina to the point of tearing, and dumb-ass made a mistake of shoving it up in her like it was nothing.

I said, ?No, NO AND NO! No to the tit harness and NO to the hooked together pussies I am not doing it.? Marge said well if she doesn't do it, I don't have to do it, so the genius takes out the dildo covered in blood, after she finally gets it out, she dropped it on the table and I said one last time looking dead at the female French judge and said, ?NO, If you want to see a hooked dildo match you wear this first,? the French Judge refused to put the hooked dildo in her pussy and the tit harness on, needless to say, the French judge decided to not do that.

She said no, I said, ?Why,? to the French Judge, - ?You want me to wear this shit to fight her in,? I said, ?Why won't you wear it once?? the French Judge said, ?No!? I said, ?Ok. Don't ask me again,? I said, ?Do the match as a maim fight? she said. They wanted to see a tits and pussy maim fight, which explained the harness, and hooks that were given. I don't need such things for a maim fight, no, my fist and claws and teeth can maim very well.

Anyway, I climbed into the ring and Marge ran to the ring and she screamed, ?Ring the bell, ring the bell, - ring the bell.? They rang the bell and she came running at me like she was going to do something more than what she had, and she rushed forward hard, I back chopped her in the tits and knocked her feet out from under her, she crashed to the floor and I dropped on her in a knee drop, both knees smashed her tits into her ribs.

What made this bad was that I was really pissed off as MARGE made a point of getting in my face and telling me I was worthless and that any woman could have beat the tournament and that I was using the group they got women who were no less than super models to fight me.

So, making a point of pissing me off was not working for her right then, she gasped as I rolled off her tits and got to my feet she scrambled to her feet and lunged at me, I jumped up and kicked her in between her tits which stopped her cold and she ended up on the floor again, she rolled around holding her chest and gasping for air.

She got to her knees and held her tits, I dropped down and rammed my knee in her crotch, I grabbed her hair and slammed her face into the floor and started to ram her mound from behind >>WET << SMACK, SMACK, SMACK <<; she howled in pain and I hit her with a double axe hammer between her shoulder blades, she went down again, I grabbed her legs and spread them then I started to knee her crotch several more times, each knee drove in her spread open mound with wet POPS and her crying for me to stop.

She reached between her legs to cover her clit and lips from my knees and I got her fingers, I felt them on my knees, >> CRACK <<, she screamed and 15 hard driven knees to her pussy and 8 minutes into the match she called for her break; she crawled over to her trainer who started to patch her up.

I walked over and sat down on the stool and they washed me down and cooled me off, Sue asked me why I was being so aggressive, I just said, ?The Tournament. - She made a point of telling everyone she was better than me, she wants to show what her cocaine use and Steroids and drug enhancers can do in the ring, - so I am showing her MY best. She thinks she is an Amazon, I am showing her what an Amazon is.?

I sipped some water and Karren asked me a question that I knew I didn't want to answer; - ?Are you going to kill her?? I looked at her and thought to myself that I could, but the fight is not asked for, I told her, ?I don't know,? I was being paid for a tits and pussy catfight with a maim finish, ?What?s that mean?? she asked me. ?It means as far as I am concerned she will loose her nipples at the end of this fight, - if she carries this fight further, then it?s on her. I am not going to let her kill me if she is trying to.?

Karren smiled and said, ?Be careful, - and Sara, if she wants to fight you that way, then fight her that way,? I nodded at her, then we hear a blood curdling scream from Marge, she pulled her jammed knuckles and dislocated fingers back in place, she was asked if she wanted to quit, if she did, she would take her money and the clause she signed was on record, she told them to FUCK OFF she was going to kill me if this was the last thing she did.

Naughty as it sounds, I got very wet, serious, at that point I wanted to cum right there thinking about what I wanted to do to her I got super wet. Sue could smell my lather between my legs and told Tayla, ?Well it?s going to be an Amazon fuck fight now!? Karren asked what that was, I said, ?It means if you don't like blood or broken bones then you need to leave because there is going to be a lot of that.? Karren just sat down and watched.

Marge?s trainer taped her hand up and formed it around a plastic cork; this also did her no favours. Her trainer gave her a shot while everyone was busy looking at me and the betting pool, he injected her in the tits, as he did so they got rid of the needles hid in a bag, I know, I watched her, one of them was adrenaline and the other was a pain killer which to me I thought that was counter productive, the adrenaline will make her burn through the pain killer faster. I waited for the bell. Four minutes later it rang and she came bounding out like there was nothing wrong with her, I gritted my teeth and tightened all my muscles, I walked out and she started to throw punches with reckless abandon, very, very sloppy.

Mostly her punches were sideways and windmill punches, rights, lefts and left side kicks; needless to say, I made a point of blocking all her punches and kicks, - for 5 minutes I blocked kicks and punches, I noticed after 3 minutes of swinging she was getting tired, after 5 minutes she was panting and puffing, at 8 minutes she realized she was exhausted. The only thing I was doing was blocking.

Then she got this ingenious IDEA, she said, ?If I move faster you can't block me,? so she redoubles her effort and starts back at throwing more wild punches and this time she changes to her right side to kick me because her left side was tired, - YES SHE IS BLOND, yes, she is that type of BLOND, really! In her mind she had a faster speed and she was hitting me with it, in reality, she was moving slower, she was about spent, the only thing that was not spent was her mouth.

She was still chatting away at 10, 000 miles a second telling me how worthless I was as a fighter and that everyone was going to see that when she beat my ass to bloody mush, all the while her arms are getting heavier, she was swinging her fist so hard she tore her own rotator cuffs, the only thing I did was block, - block, block, block, block.

She kept swinging at me to the point 20 minutes, she is cussing me but has not clued in on the fact her arms are not moving any more, then the pain shot wears off, so does the Adrenaline, she done burned through both shots, I looked at her and said, ?My turn bitch!? I leaped up and did a jumping knee drive in her face, everyone heard >> CRACK << / POP <<, my knee slam broke her jaws and dislocated it, her mouth hung open, blood ran from her mouth, I grabbed her big D cups in my hands and hip tossed her over my left side.

She landed hard, I stood on her hair and pulled up on her body by her arms, she gurgled as she swallowed blood, I yanked up on her arms and jumped down on the center of her chest, >> THUD <<, she wailed a gurgled scream, her arms went >> POP, CURNCH << as I stood on her ribs and tits and dislocated her arms, she cried out. I drug her to the neutral corner for the judges and the cameras to watch.

Her arms and shoulders were turning red, purple and blue, standing her in the corner and placing her legs spread and placed them on the outside of the ropes, her whole mound was swollen red, I started to work on her breasts non stop with the most brutal punches I could do, - punch after punch I sent her tits flying from side to side, tears started to rupture, I dug my claws in her nipples and she wailed.

Pulling out on each nipple one at a time I chopped down on each tit with my claws dug in each nipple one at a time, two downward chops with my finger in her nipple and rippppppppp! Her breast tore in half and the insides hung free. I grabbed and yanked each one off her chest, fat glands and tubules and milk ducts tore free, I tossed them to the French judge.

I left Marge hanging in the ropes, I gave the French Judge the implants too, they rang the bell, the referee held my hand up as the winner; I showered and they paid me my money.

So that was it for Marge, as far as I know if the took her to the hospital she is alive, Lives to fight another day, they've got some patching up to do with lots and lots and lots of repair to her tits and face yet, and her shoulders which I dislocated but in all fairness I did not tear her rotator cuffs she did that herself. All those drugs made her feel invincible I suppose.

Sara

Sara White Doe
    Piers Knight

Copyright ? 2014. White Doe / Knight. All Rights Reserved.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Post Tournament Match with Marge. Sep 6 2014

She hot tut opened up tit implants throw extra to judge nice Joan