Attila
the Hun

Thanksgiving of 2008 November 27, 2008. (Fourth Thursday of November):
After the tournament that year was a request match. At that time Sara had been really training heavy with Rachel, they were about 180 lbs each in weight; Sara was in good shape, but when she saw the details of the woman who called herself Attila the Hun Sara was like, ?fuck me!!!?

Not her real name, of course, but Attila was one giant woman from New Zealand Sara had to fight. The woman was ? Mongolian and ? New Zealand, she was about 6' 7" tall, 220 lbs (minimum), though Sara figured her @ about 260 lbs; Sara stands 6' tall so Attila had her by at least 7".

Attila was quite a weight for Sara to grapple with, but she was well within her weight lifting range. At that time if she had been 480 lbs Sara would have been struggling with her weight.

Sara has fought big women in the past and strong women, but Sara had to say she was the tallest bitch she ever fought. Sad part is throughout her whole life a large part of the female fighters that Sara has fought have either been druggies or Steroid abusers or some such BS to get big, get strong, get mean, feel no pain made Sara feel like she was very alone in what she does or that she is not worth their best to fight her without some help.

I think that Sara can rest assured that they behave as they do because they KNOW she is better than them. What she does without help took years and years for her to build and get big, it wasn't overnight for her, and it was long and painful and hard.

It was the standard beginning; Sara got Attila?s envelope and file. She read the profile and about 5 days before Thanksgiving she received the plain yellow envelope pack she always gets for matches, Sara and her mom opened up the Package took out the small packet and file; The picture was of a tall Mongolian x New Zealand woman 6' 7".

They had her weight at 220 lbs and Rachel said I doubt she is 220 lbs, she?s not built like us at 6' 7" and weigh 220 maybe she?s 260 or 270 but not 220 lbs. We loaded the DVD into the player and looked at her last match; she fought a huge bitch from Turkey and it showed Attila beating the holy hell out of the big Muscle bound Turkish woman. Attila bit the blonds tits into a bloody mess then split her tits open spilling the blond?s tit guts out with a few yanks, the Turkish bitch dropped her knife on the floor of the ring
Attila kicked the knife away from her as the blond bleeds out from her breasts.

Sara thought to herself, ?ok, well other than her being big she doesn't cheat,? so she said, ?sure I want to fight her.? Sara sent in her packet and then they checked on their flights to make sure that they were good. They confirmed their flights and packed their bags drove to Helena MT and flew to LA, then Hawaii, then New Zealand landing in Christchurch, checking into the Ibis hotel in Christchurch.

When they checked into the hotel they saw the Comicon LARP (Live Action Role Play) thing going on and wondered if they had any comics for sale, Rachel wanted some new JLA, Sara wanted her She Hulks, and so, they made out like bandits getting comics given to them.

When they went to the Bar with Attila, the Comicon fans were buying them all drinks, Sara, Rachel and Attila spent maybe $5 dollars for some Guinness ale and the men tried to drink them under the table, which was funny because after about 2 drinks they were staggering around.

No, what follows is not a death fight, but they did get bloody and bruised, which fact didn?t escape the Comicon fans, who when they knew about the fight came in their pants.

Sara and Rachel flew into Christchurch where the Ibis hotel there was hosting the LARP (Live Action Role Play) tournaments; their organizers were making plans for the next Comicon in LA. Sara and Rachel were staying at the same hotel where the actors and crew stayed when they filmed the Lord of the rings trilogy, same location, same town where they were for 2 years, Sara and Rachel were there for only 3 days, - the day before the match the day of the match and then they left.

The Comicon delegates and fans were nice but they acted like Sara and Rachel being there was less important than the Comicon going on in the Banquette room, but oh hell, was it funny; Sara and Rachel went down to the Comicon in the Banquette room / conference room where the LARP was going on to look around and see what was going on and in the middle of a speech Sara and Rachel walked in wearing just Bikini's and the room went quiet.

Imagine 300 nerds and geeks, 50 % of whom never had a girlfriend or wish they did. The girls, looking like every boys fantasy of a Comic book Super Heroine, circled counter clockwise around the room, they saw members of the cast of the New Spider Man movie and a few Marvel Artists, the guy who did Captain America was there, he asked Sara out for a date, he was politely turned down (he wasn?t to know that Sara is Lesbian), as they walked around the room slowly, they had a crowd of men surround them as they were looking at comics and buying things off the shelves.

Sara asked one man if he had any She Hulk magazines so that she could see which ones she didn't have, he stammered and looked at her, Sara was wearing a tiny purple bikini; -- I thought he was having a heart attack, the only thing that surprised him was that she wasn?t green!

Rachel turned and about tripped over 10 of them; the domino effect was like WOW!
They must have thought that they were part of the Comicon. They finally walked out of there with 32 free comics and two Red Sonja and 3 She Hulk action figures and 92 men wanting pictures and autographs, they though they were super heroes. At least 10 of the men in there came in their pants; the first vendor shot his load in his pants, Sara thought he had peed himself but it didn't spread out like pee, and there were more which came in the same way.

Sara and Rachel sat through a few of the speeches for the up coming convention in 2009 in LA and everyone there was clicking pictures of them. It was funny but not funny, almost creepy in fact. This was day 1 of the 4-day convention and on day 2 of the convention they saw Sara and Attila fresh from the fight complete with bruises and scratches. But, on day 1 they didn't get a good night?s sleep until after 11:30 pm. It seemed like every 20 minutes there was a knock on their room door at the Hotel, until then they had nerds or geeks knocking on their door every 10 or 20 minutes wanting to know a little more about them; Rachel put a ?do not disturb under penalty of DEATH? sign on the door and they stopped knocking.

The men seemed to be coming out of the wood work, clearly there for a pick up, but as Sara said, ?If we had picked up on any of them they would have cum before we got their pants down! Rachel wanted to answer the door nude once and see if they died from shock. That would teach them, but that would only have made things worse, it might encourage others, but I'm not the only one who thought that. So we finally got a nights sleep I didn't say it was good but it was ok.?

They got up and ate a bowl of fruit and drank a cup of tea and one of the Geeks saw them in the restaurant and within 20 minutes there were 60 of them! The waitress who took their orders didn't understand why the restaurant was suddenly so busy! Rachel snickered, Sara slapped her on the shoulder, she said, ?Well;? so they left after they had eaten and the Comicon people were stuck at their tables waiting on food orders.

Sara and Rachel drove to New Brighton and met at a special house off the Beach with the cellar padded and sound proofed like the one in Fort Lauderdale FL (Melody April 2003) [Jan 12 2013], that was were they met Attila the Hun for the first time. She was huge, Sara didn?t care if her file said she was 220 lbs Sara knew she was heavier than that; she had to be at least 250. She was a very big woman, built like Sara, - a well muscled Tank; her tits were smaller, 42 C cup, 28? waist, 37? hips, thick muscle, long black hair like Sara. She looked Asian, but then she would if she was ? Mongol and ? New Zealand. She also had nice brown nipples and Sara thought about the geeks and the Comicon guys at that moment and Rachel laughed out loud; Sara said, ?What?!? she said, ?You had the same thought as me; if our new friends watched this fight they would die from jacking off!? which was embarrassing because it would be true; Sara could see the news now: ?80 Comicon guys dead from Jacking off!? Some headline!
?Nerds Die in Cumming Accident, Erections Broke!? Sara said; Rachel laughed out loud and Sara got to giggling too.

The woman Sara was going to fight asked her what was funny. Sara and Rachel explained what was funny and when she heard it hers, the assembled Tournament crew and everyone?s? imaginations were really working on what Comicon nerds and geeks would do if they saw two women fighting nude in a bloody mess. Attila said they would all cum and die from hard-ons and that they would be fighting in a river of cum on the floor, all the girls said EEEEEEEEEEWwwwwwwwwwwwww and cringed at the thought.

As she tried to put the thought out of her head Sara asked Attila how far she wanted to go with the fight, she shrugged and said we could just Bitch fight and see what happens and Sara said that?s fine with me. She asked if Rachel was also fighting because Rachel was nude too, Sara said no, just me she is there for me if we call for breaks or use our breaks. Attila said, ?Yeah I heard about you two I seen a few of your fights I still orgasm thinking about you all fighting. But we are here now I am getting to fight you so cheers mate.?

According to Sara ?Attila was a beautiful bitch to fight and if she is not dead I would love to fight her again if we ever meet; she was one of the few special women that I would love to fight and fight and fight, she was very good and nice too.? Sara loved it when they went to the bar after they cleaned up, - the Comicon boys got a kick out of her; when they learned they had both fought the men lost it. And after that Sara, Rachel and Attila did ?tag team? sex with her all night.

Anyway, Sara and Rachel and Attila were in the New Brighton house in Christchurch in New Zealand and Attila was in agreement with them about what would happen if the Comicon guys saw two muscular bitches fight it out in a bloody battle, she said their little cocks would explode in their pants and they would all die from massive premature ejaculations.

The girls were all roaring hard and they even thought about moving the fight back to the hotel to test their theory out and laugh at them but the tournament Judge stifled his laughter and snickered, ?No, no that would be too cruel and too hard for us to cover up.? Attila said, ?Yeah that would be hard to do in Christchurch, the police would be on us in minutes and we would have 30 of them trying to stop us from fighting,? she said.

So they walked down to the basement and Attila started to wonder about the basement, she saw the walls and said, ?What the hell is this?? Sara told her it was soundproofing for them, she said OH, and then asked why? Sara told her it was in case they both want to fight to the death; she knows how it is because she has fought in a lot of bitch fights to the death. Attila said, ?So the stories are true about you both huh??

Sara looked at Rachel and they both shrugged; ?What stories?? Attila said, ?The Rumours are going around the other fighters that you two are raised like actual Amazons only the American type and that you two are tough as nails bitches in some cases super bitches!? Sara spoke up and said that they had not heard any of that at all. Attila said not surprised, ?Sweety, you all are built like brick shit houses,? she said. ?Which makes everything very clear to me as to why they picked me to fight you sweety; you live up to their fantasies about how bad you all are,? she said. ?They think I can take you down a notch or kill you, - I say how about we just fight it out and we will see what happens between us and do a normal bitch fight good and proper? I will not disappoint you baby I want to fight you,? Attila smiled. Sara said, ?Sure that?s fine, let?s see what we like.?

So they let the Tournament people set up and the one tournament Judge who was there sat his ass in a chair. Attila was still laughing at the thoughts of the Comicon guys exploding in their pants and dying from cumming too much; Sara and Attila got a chuckle out of the thought while they waited for the Judge to say fight.

Sara and Attila circled each other and Attila said, ?Oh my god. I just noticed you both have scars on your breasts and bodies!? She looked Sara up and down as Sara said, ?Well, one myth confirmed NOT a myth. Attila offered her hands for a test of strength and they locked up pushing grips and going tit to tit. Sara pushed hard, Attila pushed back and they stood in a stand still equally matched.

The women shoved back and forth, Attila squeezed Sara?s hands, Sara squeezed hers and she flexed her arms; Sara tensed her arms and pushed back hard. Attila said, ?Fuck, you are strong bitch; but so am I.? She pushed and Sara held her ground and pushed back hard; their breasts crushed together as Attila pushed and Sara held her ground and shoved back hard.

Attila swung Sara to the side and tossed her to the wall hard and punched her in the left breast and slammed her tit back into her ribs. Sara hit Attila with everything she had and snapped a kick in her abs and punched her in the face. Her head snapped back and she punched back at Sara right cross in her jaw and it was like getting hit by a sledge-hammer!

Sara kicked back between her legs and then jumped her left knee into Attila?s right breast then slammed her left elbow into Attila?s forehead. She staggered back and Sara speared her to the floor with a tackle. Attila groaned and gasped as Sara knocked the breath out of her, then Attila slammed her fist into Sara?s ribs twice and kneed her side.

Sara rolled away and Attila got up and ran at her. Sara grabbed her right breast in a death grip and hip tossed her over the right hip, she grabbed on to Sara as she tossed her over and they both landed hard on the floor with Sara laying on Attila; Sara elbowed her in the solar plexus hard and she gasped as Sara rolled off and Attila snapped a kick into Sara?s back, Sara tumbled forward and rolled to her feet.

Attila got up and started to run at Sara, Sara grabbed her tits and nipples and kicked her foot up in a monkey flip tossing her over her head; Attila landed hard behind Sara as she rolled over on her chest and punched her in the face twice. Attila kneed Sara in the back and Sara rolled over and scrambled to her feet.

Attila again got up to face her and went at her swinging punches at her breasts as Sara traded blows back and forth with her for about 3 minutes hitting breasts and faces with everything she had mixed in with a hard double strike in her pussy lifting her off the floor. Attila uppercut Sara?s clit hard and she dropped down to her knees with her and back chopped her across the tits with her left fore arm, Attila gasped and asked for a break; she spit blood from her mouth and said, ?Break, break!?

Attila said: ?Oh hell bitch, they were not lying you?re hard as nails cunt no myth there baby you are one tough bitch!? She walked back over to her side of the room and took a drink of water and sat down. Sara had barely sat down and Rachel and Attila joked about seeing 20 dead cumming geeks lying on the floor after seeing what Sara and Attila just did, everyone laughed loud. ?Hell no; probably more when they saw us nude and lock up,? Sara said.

Attila laughed out and went over to sit with Sara and Rachel and they joked about dicks and she mentioned some of her girlfriends. ?Cool,? Rachel said; ?Sara is Lesbian and I am Bi.? The Bell sounded and she said, ?Ok, well back to fun sweetie!? She lightly slapped Sara on the knee and walked to the center of the room, Sara got up and stretched out and flexed.

Attila crouched in a grappler position; Sara matched her and Attila said, ?Son-of-a-bitch! Are you-all versed in all the fight forms or just a few?? Sara said that they were trained in everything, -- mom even covered weapons if necessary. Attila shook her head and said, ?Myth, my ass baby, you are a legend!?

Attila lunged at Sara and grabbed for her right leg. Sara wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her in a waist lock, Attila lifted Sara overhead, Sara drove her left knee in her chest hard then kicked her legs back as Attila tried to suplex her and her feet hit first causing Attila to drop back, Sara wrapped her legs around Attila?s head and locked her ankles and squeezed, Attila screamed and elbowed Sara in the side hard << WHAM, WHAM >>.

Sara groaned loudly and sunk her claws deep in Attila?s tits and raked her nails in her tits pulling in different directions; - Attila yelped and elbowed Sara hard in the ribs. Sara yelped and raked her nails deep in her tits again before she let her go. Attila scrambled to her feet and held her jaws and shook her head.

Sara got up and turned, - Attila grabbed Sara by her breasts and lifted her off the floor, Sara snapped 3 hard knees back and forth in her breasts right, left, right. She screamed and tit body slammed Sara on the floor knocking the breath out of her. Sara groaned as she tried to scramble and get up.

Attila lunged on Sara and got her in a kneeling surfboard, grabbing her wrists, she put her knee in Sara?s back and pulled her arms back; Sara pulled back, Attila tugged Sara?s arms back, but Sara pulled hard. Attila said, ?Fuck me!!!? She tried to work her foot up between Sara?s shoulders and Sara screamed loudly and yanked her arms forward. Attila slipped on Sara?s sweaty back, her toe nails raked Sara?s back as she yanked her over her shoulder, Attila landed hard and Sara twisted against her thumbs and kicked her into the wall face first.

She bounced hard and Sara put her in a sleeper hold and locked her legs around her waist and squeezes her hard. Attila hammered her captors legs and clawed her arms. It made no difference, Sara squeezed hard, and Attila gurgled and hammered Sara?s legs again, raking her nails down her thighs. Sara tightened the sleeper hold and Attila passed out.

Sara dragged Attila to the center of the room by her tits and sat on her pinning her still and slapped her face repeatedly, which woke her up. Attila came to with Sara on top with Attila?s legs folded under her ass and arms behind her back. She saw Sara on her, and Sara asked how far she wanted to go with this, she told Sara she gave up.

The Judge found in Sara?s favor and Sara let Attila get up; - she shook out her arms and legs and Sara got dressed and cleaned up. Attila got dressed and Rachel and Sara asked her if she wanted to spend some time with them; she went back to the hotel with them and got showered with them and re dressed in some tiny clothes and went down to the bar to have a few drinks. Needless to say, bruises and blood red scratches covered their breasts, which they had oiled along with their muscles making them shine and glow.

As the Comicon guys began to gather the girls drank and made a few dirty jokes and in less than 7 minutes from the time they went into the bar, the bar was filled with Comicon fans, 90% falling over themselves and using their best pick up lines on them, they acted like teenage boys meeting super heroes. The night went on and they said their good nights to the geeks and nerds, then Sara and Rachel were tag-team love making with Attila in the room all night.

Sara White Doe Knight
Piers Knight.

Links

Ibis Hotel, Christchurch:
ibis christchurch - Google Search

LARP: Welcome to LARP.COM, your home for Live Action Roleplaying

Comicon: Comic-Con International: San Diego