Fight for AECT Queen (Barbara)
Weekend Recap April 25 2015

My challenger for AECT Queen was miss 6' 4" 220 lbs German muscle bound Barbie doll, white bleached out platinum blond hair and huge nipples and huge wild blond bush, to start with.

For those of you who do not know about this, Barbara is a big, well trained fighter from Germany, she was, so to speak, from my understanding, ? Made.? No I do not mean cloning, but more so I think LAB RAT would suffice.

As her story goes, or what I was told, she was pick-back in the end of the cold war by Russians to be the big bitch she is today. Her training was to be Olympic style winter games Ski Shoot and ride event (I am not sure the name of that), but she was one of those well financed cunts whose training was paid for by the government to make a superior athlete, then the Russian government folded.

As all of us know, things changed in the Russian community, as far as people who had jobs now had to find new work, lots of their programs went under, Barbara?s group was one of those programs, now in her teens and addicted to the Steroids and other things, a German fight group had a use for her to be their fighter.

So if I am doing my math correct, (knock, knock, knock,) she was born around ?88, she is about 27 now and she is an over abusive steroid junkie and, by THE WAY, it shows Barbara continuing on with what I was told, Barbara found herself doing the nasty little bitch death fights that I have heard rumours about in the Soviet Underground areas and the Ukraine areas. So to be frank here, I am fighting a Junked up, or EX - Junked up Assassin that has been used as an attack dog for 8 years.

As those who have followed my career as a fighter knows that the 2014 year for AECT was extremely rough and brutal, and we had a lot of cheaters as in use of poison and special nails and women using Steroids in matches and also using drug Maskers, all of which got caught, but it did not prevent me from losing two of my best friends and lovers to one Cheater using poison on her nails, so as everyone knows, that with a few complications that I had to face, I won last year?s Tournament.

Now we fast forward to the beginning of the year, we, as in all of us, in the group and our Yahoo group and Face Book too, found out about Barbara wishing to challenge me for the title of AECT Queen for 2014, felt that she was snubbed and that the title should be hers not mine.

So the deal was made after everything was laid out on the line about Steroid use and drugs and her getting left out because her system was dirty, the deal was struck that if she could fight me and be ?clean,? as in no masking agents, no Steroids, NO Drugs, NO weapons, that her group, Win, Lose or Draw, would be allowed to compete in this year?s tournament, provided she could stay CLEAN, CLEAN being the operative word; she has to STAY CLEAN.

Barbara came to the ranch, and much to my surprise, she was clean, free of Steroids, Masking agents and weapons, the only gripe I would have was having to listen to the country?s National Anthem played as she played out some type of opening entrance to a Rocky movie, with her acting like Ivan Drago. Most events or fights don't start like that, but I guess if you?re advertising yourself as a fighter and your group, you do whatever your promoters want you to do, your clients pay your bills that how you make money you make them happy, or try to make them happy.

So, Barbara meets me in the center of the fight circle, her massive and expensive breasts heaving up and down on her chest as she made an issue out of putting her nipples on mine, trying to match her 46FF cups up to my 48Gs. She didn't have scars on her breasts or abs, she was pretty and pink, pale white skin with a hard muscle Shredded look about her, cut and tone like me, but her nice perfect rose bud nipples poked out excited, like she was about to have sex; in a way, she was about to have sex with me, - Amazon Sex.

I would not have chosen her for Making love to her in any way, she was rude and arrogant, and she was not what an Amazon would be, she was not Attila, she was not Rachel, she was not Monique, she was not Lisa or Mei Chou, she lacked what it was to be an Amazon by miles, she was nothing more than a big fighter, a big fighter who?s group wanted to get into a tournament and were willing to use her as a sacrifice to get what they wanted, if it came to that.

Jimmy explained the rules, his cock waved high to the ceiling, shooting straight up, I wondered if seeing us turned him on or if the idea of the fight made him hard. Jimmy told us it was a standard Catfight, no weapons, we nodded and he said, ?FIGHT,? the bell rang ?DING,? and Barbara was out with a left cross to my face as fast as she could swing. I slapped it out of the way downwards as I kneed her knee out of the way and slammed my elbow up under her right breast hitting it upwards.

She winced and took a step back and snapped a kick at my legs, I bent my knee as her foot met my bent knee and I heard a loud >> POP <<, not my knee, her toes went POP as they struck my knee. I quickly did a jumping spin kick and caught her in the right side of her face, then stepped in and did what in the WWE they like to call a super side kick, I caught her in her solar plexus right under her tits, she Gasped and fell back on the floor, gagging and coughing.

I am so glad I had a little wisp of a meal, not a big meal, she coughed and then YAKKed, >>> BLLLAAAAAAHHHHHH <<<<, all over the mats, so I called for a time, not a break, I asked to wash the mats real quick, they did and Barbara gathered herself a little.

I said, ?OK, you ready?? She quoted a line from Rocky 4, ?I will Break you,? I shrugged, meaning I have heard that many times from many women and men and some of them were better than her, other?s, not so much. I will say she was the best funded as far as training went.

She came at me again, this time I read her response, she offered to Lock up and we did, she grabbed me behind my neck and my shoulder and squeezed me as I did the same, her fingers feeling for my pressure points; I said, ?You mean these?? I pressed her nerve clusters in her neck and pressed my thumb in her artery on her left shoulder.

She screamed as I jumped in with another solid knee strike to her solar plexus, >>>> WHAMM<<<<, she Gagged again, this time I didn't let go, I beat her to the punch on knee strikes as I slammed several more in her wash-board abs and savagely beat her solar plexus like a heavy bag.

She grunted and gagged and grunted more, her hands fell down to try and block my knees as I Swung my right elbow over to her left jaw >>> SMACK <<<, then elbowed her to the back of the neck, down to the floor Barbara went, she Gagged and coughed and spit and finally screamed out in pain. I backed up to give her space, she breathed deeply and screamed out loud, - ?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHh!?

I knew she was pissed off; she got up and held back, I said, ?Time!? Jimmy asked if I wanted a break, I said, ?No, I want to pause this fight, so TIME!? I said to Barbara, ?If you?re Holding back on me because you were told to, this fight is done right now, you all can pack up and leave, you?re wasting my time, - I want an actual fight from you, I don't want to hear later, like I do so often, that you were told to lose to me. If you come to fight you better fucking fight me cause if you hold back and I know you?re holding back, BITCH, when I am done with you, you will never fight again. So you best come at me with your AA+ game, otherwise I will kill you.?

I said, ?What did they say for you to do?? - Don't lie to me, what were you told??? Then I hear, ?We never said lose,? from her coaches. I screamed at them to shut up, so loud the bell rang. I looked at her I said, ?You best fight me with everything you got, ignore them, you fight ME, better not hold back.

She raised her fists, I said, ?Ok, so now we are boxers?? She said, ?Yes. Is trouble for you?? I said, ?Please, - I do everything.? She started to do jabs, left, right, left, right I countered a lot faster than she thought I was, block, block, strike, left cross, right block and uppercut in her chin.

Her head snapped back and I savagely kneed her in the clit, she gasped and I took her to the floor, straddling her stomach and pounded her between my legs hitting her in the left side of her face several times before she kneed me off her face. Her eyebrow was cut open and her eye was swelling.

She called for a break as I was standing to face her, I got off her and she held her face and walked to her coaches to seal up her cut. I sat down on my side with no one on my side but clients and a few of my new Amazons. They washed me down and gave me water, I heard, ?You?re doing good.?

Michael said, ?You?re doing good,? I said, ?Thank you,? I turned around, and I think I had a small cry, - I know I did. Everyone asked why I was crying; the Germans were stupid enough to believe she had hurt me over in Barbara?s group. The truth was, I was missing everyone.

I didn't have Angie or Rachel or Mom or anyone, I was on my own, grant it, I have client friends, I have new Amazons I am growing fond of, but they?re not MOM, or Rachel, or Mei. Sue, Tayla and Robin are in Indiana, I am on my own, I was feeling empty, so I dried my eyes and cooled down, washed my face and felt a little better, then for a brief instant, I seen Rachel and mom, and they said, ?Come on Sara, you got this.? I dried my eyes again and I smiled, the bell rang and I felt better.

Barbara rushed out to meet me, tossing punches at me before we even got close. She snapped in two right - left combo's at my tits and face, I countered with a savage kick, again, to her solar plexus and spinning Axe kick to the back of her head with my right heel, >>> SMACK <<<, WHAM<<<, she kissed the floor on her tits.

I grabbed her arm and yanked it back, as I knee dropped the center of her back, she screamed as I stayed in place. I twisted her big muscled arm back behind her in a chicken wing hold and stomped her left breast as I shoved the left arm chicken wing up towards her neck.

I said, ?NOW - I COULD BREAK THIS AND THEN BREAK MORE Before I tear your tits off? OR you can give!? She kicked her feet, I said, ?Yes, I know the counter to this, the question is how badly do you want to keep your arm? I am faster than you. I will break it before you get me in the counter to this.? Barbara tapped out, I got up, she said, ?OK, ok,? I said, ?Yeah, ok.?

Jimmy raised my hands in victory, needless to say the Germans left in an angry way. But now I have to face or stand to Face Barbara in this year?s tournament.

Anyway, that?s that one!

Sara

Sara White Doe,
Piers Knight.

Copyright ? 2015. Sara White Doe. All Rights Reserved.