Thread: Bev's Revenge Sue Red Wolf vs Bev

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Bev's Revenge Sue Red Wolf vs Bev

BEV’S REVENGE

Sue Red Wolf and Bev had battled against each other to be the Cyber Catfight queen and eventually it was Bev, who proclaimed herself the champion Cyber Catfighter, though she still continued to endure the seesaw beatings from Sue. Frustrated, the two women soon arranged for a REAL Catfight in Sue’s Fight room, which she lost and received a sound thrashing in this real Catfight, though praise where praise is due, she wasn’t all that bad, there was scope for improvement which Bev determinedly addressed. The Cyber Catfights continued, but with Bev having the unreasonable determination of a Pit Bull she still wanted to fight Sue again for real.

After she healed from the injuries sustained during the Catfight she kept cyber catfighting Sue and again, just like before, they see-sawed back and forth, she would win, then Sue would win, then one time after a night of chatting she challenged Sue to a Cyber Death match, winner destroys the loser and yes many people did chat in the groups in cyber and I have read many cyber death matches. However, only a hand full of women do them or are willing to do them, even fewer do them all the time.

Any way they fought to the death. Sue won and Bev got pissed. Two days later they do it again, she wins but she flubs a few moves and Sue lets it slide because she figured she was getting careless and it was not a positive thing to point out her mistakes, so she over looked them during their fights.

It was a slow progression into her starting to play that she was SUPER ***** she started to ignore Sue’s posts and change things in the match but mostly she would ignore what Sue had posted then she would do what in Cyber fights we call time travelling; that is where you make a post and attack, then your opponent goes back to two moves prior and rewrites what they do to make your attack mean nothing.

Finally, after the second match like that Sue got massively pissed off and told her to forget it and she got pissed off and started to cuss Sue, so she agreed to fight her again. Sue let her make the first open move and she became ten foot tall and bullet proof so Sue posted a final post (( I Open my can of Kryptonite and I get behind you and break your neck then tear you apart **** YT))

Sue told her she had changed and she called her a weak **** and she was better than her now, she had been working out and weight training. So Sue told her to **** off, she was off Sue’s friends list and Bev said ((Fine Lets do it)) Sue paused at her keyboard, then asked her to repeat her post.
    “Is this a REAL match you are arranging?” Sue asked, Childish I know but she didn't want her to get cold feet. “Yes,” she said. “LET’S DO IT. LET’S GO ALL THE WAY!”

“Really?” Sue asked, unconvinced.
    She said, “YES”
    Sue asked again “Really? You’re positive?”
    She said “YEAH!” exasperated.
    Sue said: “Ok,” and being wound up to fight they called each other foul names for a few minutes and cussing as they became over heated.

So she wanted to fight again for real and this time she was prepared to go all the way. Anyway they set up the details and a few days later she arrived on her flight to Helena and Sue picked her up. She was dressed in a tank top two size smaller than her, so you could plainly see the out line of her ******s and Areolas and even her Montgomery glands through the shirt. She had short cut-off jeans on and roman style sandals of the lace up kind

She sneered all the way to the ranch like she had eaten a **** sandwich. By the time she got out of the truck, Sue had just about had it with her !
    She asked her what the **** happened to her to make her act like she was? She even asked her if she was being serious or pretending to be pissed off like she acted pretending to be Hulk Hogan the last time they fought? She just glared at Sue. Sue shrugged; she was tired of trying to figure out what happened, she was starting to get a head ach. Sue asked her when she wanted to fight and she said “we could fight now,” then she yawned, with bags under her eyes, Sue said no and told her that her room was ready and to get some rest, “we would fight tomorrow.” Sue then went and took care of the animals.

Mom come out and asked Sue what was wrong with her and why I didn't just fight her right then and there? Sue told mom that she didn't want her to use any excuses to forfeit the match, she didn't want to give her a reason why she lost other than her fight with Sue. So they ate dinner and she came to the table in a low cut loose fitting top so her breasts would hang out so that SUE could SEE Her SCARS on her breasts from their previous fight. Ok, if she was expecting Sue to tell her she was sorry about her scars, she was nuts! Besides, she only had a few scars, not anything like Sue’s magnificent breasts. Anyway, she reached for the mashed potatoes and her **** fell out so she left them out like she wanted everyone to see her scars and comment on them, but Sue and her mom just kept eating and BOY oh BOY did she get pissed off! She got up and stormed to the guest room and screamed at Sue from down the hall that she ‘was a **** and tomorrow she’d be dead.’
    Sue thought to her self “well this is going to be different! She's wanting to fight not like before where she seemed to be testing her self.”

Before they fought last time, Bev seemed to be wanting to know how tough she was, like she was test driving her new muscle bound body and she wanted to see if she could stand up to a real fighter this time.

She was kind of bitter and more pissed off, but more confident about what she thought she could do to Sue and a lot more toned and muscular, she really had been hitting the weights! Mom agreed with Sue, something was up but what, they didn't know. She was mad at Sue, -- that was clear, but she didn't know why, but she had clearly been preparing for this fight and as she had demanded a fight to the death, she clearly felt pretty sure of herself. . Sue and her mom finished the meal and Sue got some sleep, got up early and walked to the fight room to work out lightly just to warm her body up. She didn't dress because she didn't know what mood the ‘mental case’ was going to be in;

She didn't know if she would be nice after a good nights sleep, or if she would still be in a foul mood and still want to fight Sue to the death, if she would eat breakfast, if she would chicken out after a good nights sleep, realize that she was putting it all on the line;

But she had to realise that when she walked through that door and they started to fight that was it! There could be only one survivor.

With an imminent fight in prospect Sue did not bother to dress, the rule of the fight room is that: ‘unless other wise agreed on, all fights are nude in the fight room.’ So Sue decided to have her coffee and do a light warm up. She didn't know why Bev was so pissed off at her, she refused to answer any questions that mom or Sue asked her. At this point Sue didn't care, she would fight her all the way if that’s what she wanted. But she would also allow Bev to back out of the fight if she decided to change her mind and answer her questions. Surely she was not totally pissed off with Sue because she scarred her breasts during their last catfight? It had to be something else. Right? WRONG.

Mom and Sue were the only ones up; ‘sleeping beauty’ was still ‘sawing logs’ which was very annoying. They let her sleep to see if it would change her mood. Sue did a light warm up while mom let the horses out.

So two hours later, the queen ***** woke up and I'll be damned if she was still in a ****** mood. Sue didn't care why. / Actually that’s not the truth YES she did want to know why she had turned into a total ******* from the last time they met!

So Bev gets up and has breakfast we fix her what she wants to eat eggs bacon toast and jelly and orange juice. She asked Sue if she was going to eat, Sue said no -- she had her reasons and she was going to soon find out why, Sue just shook her head and walked away. Again she didn't know if she was pretending to be pissed at Sue or was really hacked off. So Sue did another light warm up and waited on ‘Miss I'm Queen of all the Catfighters’ (IN HER MIND) to come back to the fight room.

30 minutes later she causally walks back in now dressed in a tank top and white thong. Sue mentioned that the clothes at this point were pointless, unless she wanted to explain why she was so pissed off at her. So she started to scream at Sue loudly and she removed her shirt and thong.
    She then began to explain: Apparently, she used to be a very pretty fighter and she had a modelling career for her body and now because Sue scarred her she lost her contracts

“What?”

“Like hey, you wanted to fight me,” Sue said. Right or wrong, kind of like the options she was giving her at that moment. She could have walked away. She wanted to fight Sue and she kept coming at her. She could have walked away. “I seem to remember her telling me that she wanted to go further,” Sue mused; “she told me she had fought that rough before.”

“So!” She thought, “I was to blame, apparently, because SHE wanted to be a Catfighter?!” Ok. Now SUE was pissed off.

“She can't tell me she has fought the way I fight and then turn around and blame ME for getting hurt! That’s just wrong!” Sue continued her narrative.

“With that, she had just committed herself ‘all the way’’” Sue said out loud.

Sue checked herself and reasoned that she had been given every consideration. At that point she could still have walked away, but as Sue has said before, she acts like a pit bull, everyone is wrong but her; even if the facts say that the paper is white she says it is pink and if you disagree with her you are ****ed, because you are wrong; and once she starts to scream at Sue she won't shut her mouth, telling her at the top of her voice how it is Sue’s fault she is like she is and she is going to KILL Sue and then she will be the Total Queen of Catfighting!

“Well **** I didn't need to hear that. I also didn't need to hear that she was a total nut case.” Sue mused.

Bev stormed across the room screaming at Sue and she knew that they were starting. She threw a right at Sue’s face, which she ducked and then kicked her in the stomach hard.

She went running to the trashcan and threw up her breakfast. Sue waited for her to let it out of her system, and then Sue told her to go and leave! Mom would take her to the airport. She was told that if she didn't leave Sue would hold her to the agreement.

Sue no longer cared because she was so pissed off at her at that moment. After about three minutes of being sick over the trashcan Bev had recovered enough to wash her mouth out and then the response Sue got was being told to **** off and die. SHE was going to kill Sue!

OK that was her LAST chance to leave. Sue waited for her in the center of the room. She came at Sue again, walking at first, then she bolted at her, fast, -- like she was going to body tackle her. Sue jumped in the air and did a spin kick and caught her square in the face with her heel. << SMACK >> Her body continued through the move but her head snapped back with Sue’s heel in her nose and cheek and she ended up lying on her back.

Bev had landed hard and her nose was broken. She rolled over and held her face as blood ran down her hands.

Sue again told her to quit, but while she was giving her the way out, and trust me, there are not many women that would give you that option after a match starts, she told her to “Go **** yourself.”

“Charming.”

Now she charged at Sue, who easily side stepped her and kicked her legs out from under her, and Bev tripped and fell flat on her huge breasts hands out.
    Sue shouted at her “Seriously. THIS is your LAST chance! Leave and don't EVER come back!” Bev replied with a laugh and a bloody smile as she got to her feet.

Then Bev added, “I'm so going to enjoy ripping your **** off your chest, ****!”
    She walked at Sue; fists raised and started to swing at her again. Sue blocked the first few then she hit her in the jaw, hard, and Sue saw red
    “OK *****. FINE” Sue yelled at her, then blocked her next wind mill punch and then punched back with a straight karate punch between her breasts then right and left cross hitting her breasts, knocking them flying, and then her face, bruising it up badly.

With her eyes bruised Bev punched back in like manner, Sue punched her back *** for tat, Bev pounded relentlessly back, their brutal boxing match doing a lot of damage to their breasts and faces. Uppercuts sending their breasts flying up to their faces, side swipes from left and right hooks, Ax hammer blows, raining down and ****** punches; they dished out the lot, and their faces fared little better and both women’s faces became masks of blood, their eyes blackened.

But Bev’s defensive moves were poor, she would cover her breasts, Sue would hit her face and she would cover her face, Sue would then hit her breasts so hard over and over, causing them to swell from the bruising, until she had driven her back to the side of the room, and her ***** were swollen to the size of water melons, then stopped. Before Bev realized that Sue had stopped hitting her, Sue jumped up and snapped a kick in between her breasts knocking her down.

Sue was pissed off and backed up so as to not fall in to any more traps. She then went back to the center of the room while Bev lay gasping on the dirt floor for air holding her chest and gulping air.

Sue shouted at her: “What happened to this great fighter you think you are?”
    “I though you were going to kick my *** and rip off my ****, *****!” Bev just contemptuously ‘flipped her the bird’ and said she was going to tear her apart.

Sue shrugged as Bev got to her knees and coughed, then got to her feet and spit blood and walked back to Sue, who just waited for her in the middle of the floor. Bev offered her hands to try Sue in a test of strength. Sue gripped her hands and knew exactly what she had planned; she was going to kick Sue, so Sue blocked with her knees then began to trade knee strikes with her.

The women pounded each other for a few minutes and then Sue started to force her arm strength to push her back, well-developed arm muscles strained their sinews until they shook. Bev had certainly gotten stronger since Sue last faced her and Sue was bench-pressing 380lbs! Bev started to buckle and Sue yanked her hard to her and kneed her in the stomach. Bev grunted and buckled, then she kneed her ****** and again she tried to get away from Sue but Sue had her hands. She kneed her in the chin hard and about knocked her out.

She let her fall to the floor.

Bev held her face and rolled to the left side, Sue called for a 10 minutes break to let her recover, she asked her if she wanted to quit and go home, but she told Sue to **** off. Then Sue told her next time, she wouldn't stop. Bev then told Sue again to “**** off and die,” and that Sue was a ****, to which Sue replied, “Yeah, well, I'm not the one getting her *** kicked right now!”

10 minutes passed,

And Sue recovered, Bev recovered, the bloody nose stopped bleeding, her eyes were black and she still got up Sue give her credit. She was stubborn!

She came at Sue again, She raised her fists and she raised her fists, she started to widen her stance, Sue could see her take a T stance and she realized she was going to start to kick her again, so Sue threw a left cross hitting her in the breasts, Bev stepped back and she started to kick left then right then left and she whopped Sue in the crotch straight on her ****.

AND YES, IT STUNG!!! She bent down and Bev shouted “YEAH *****! Take that!” She kicked at Sue again and kicked her in the left *** but Sue caught her foot and lifted up her ankle so that she fell on her ***, then Sue stomped on her ankle and started to savagely kick her in the ***** hard over and over, she screamed and grabbed her crotch right as Sue kicked it and she cracked her left fingers so hard she broke two of them. Bev held her own hand in agonising pain and screamed bloody murder, so Sue turned her on her stomach and started to drag her around the room on her breasts. She tried to walk on her hands but each time Sue would kick her in the crotch and she would grab her mound then Sue would drag her around again. Sue kept dragging Bev around on her **** until she was leaving two streaks of blood on the floor.

Bev had passed out from the pain, Sue turned her over onto her back and got some Iced water from the cooler and tossed it on her. She shot up gasping for air covered in blood. She screamed at Sue, cussing her. Sue gave her some time, Bev suddenly remembered what she was there forthen got up and ran at Sue, who took a neat side step and shoulder blocked her as she ran at her, fist swinging.

Like an enraged Pit Bull she bounced off Sue’s muscular shoulder then hit her in the face a few times. The women fell to trading punches again, targeting each other’s face and head but especially their heavily bruised and swollen breasts, -- Bev’s resembled Water Melons, and at this point Sue decided: “to **** with it she had been afforded every chance to quit. She got three lucky hits in my mouth and face.” She said out loud: “**** YOU, ****!” and she grabbed her in an arm bar hold, twisting her wrist and kept kicking her breasts and stomach. Bev walked around until her legs buckled under her but Sue kept kicking her breasts as hard as she could and kicking her stomach.

She fell down and Sue kept her in the arm bar as she crushed her right breast between her foot and the floor, with ear splitting screams from Bev. Sue stomped on her increasingly mashed breast with all her weight, then kicked her chest several times to the point her swollen breasts split open in jagged tears.

Bev passed out and Sue spread her legs and stomped her pubic bone and **** till it broke! She woke up briefly then passed out. Sue worked her fist in her and punched her deep; she was out cold as Sue yanked her womanhood down and pulled it out, leaving the bloody prize between her legs. That ended the fight

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Piers Knight &
    Sue Red Wolf
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 26th, 2021 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Correcting errors.