Thread: Bonnie vs Alice Sat April 18 2015

England at the moment, but moving to the USA very soon to marry Sara.
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Bonnie vs Alice Sat April 18 2015

Bonnie and Alice
    Saturday April 18th 2015

Back at the rebuilt ranch after that disastrous fire and we now have paying customers. We had 2 couples here that wanted to do a couples catfight / **** fight / mixed match and they wanted to use my fight room, well; it was not all of what they expected. I think the guys thought they were going to watch the women fight and bet money on it, which the wives or girlfriends did not want; they wanted their men to fight with them and get dirty and nasty on the floor next to them.

I thought to myself as I watched them bicker over what was happening that they were hopeless; here’s why, because Men want to watch women kill each other in nude combat but only a rare few of men will strip nude and fight it out for or with their women at their sides and fight it out to the end.

75% of men want to fight women nude so they can **** them, of that 75% 15% are rapists, 35% of them are womanisers who want to sleep around, out of 25% per cent of men who will take off their clothes and fight nude 22% are gay or bi sexual and 3% fight nude because they want to and will prove their love in this case.

That said, the women still wanted to fight it out but the men were talking about how much *** time they were going to do with the other woman if they had to fight nude, at that point I told them what the rules were, - women fight women, men fight men, if the women call for a break then the men fight, in which case they fight nude like the women; if you *** or you shoot your wad in any case you keep fighting until one of you can't fight no more, same for the women, that will determine who is the better fighter.

I asked them if there were any questions, the guys said, ‘No I ain't fighting him nude, **** that ****,’ each then stormed out while the women wanted to take off their clothes and fight it out for more personal reasons without their men. I agreed and we locked the doors.

So what I said in percentages is, more or less, without crunching numbers, from my experience with men and my profession. Needless to say these two women’s male companions were sadly lacking in the size department, they were in the bigoted jerk category, anything nude, unless it’s a woman is ‘Gay’ they are homophobic, which is odd because the big Jocks who like to show off their ***** in the shower room and make other males feel bad about the size of their ***** tend to be closet Gay or Bi in nature.

So that said, I will say that the contracts Piers helped with got used, both women, who I will call Alice for A and Bonnie for B as in client A and client B, (I will not give their actual names) however, I will say, because they both agreed to this the retelling of their match.

For lack of names, client A or we will call her Alice was 5' 4" 165 lbs and she sported a 38DDD breasts on her 30 inch waist and 38 hips, fit and healthy, but not in shape to do prolonged catfights for long periods of time, not like what I do.

Alice does have shoulder length black hair and big rubbery ******s that are deep brown in color and a butterfly tattoo on her right breast with a ***** cat head tattoo above her ***** with a thick full bush, I like the idea of a ***** on a *****, well I had questions about how literal she was being, or if that was a map on how to get there because of the men she dates, but I kept my mouth shut.

Client B, we will call her Bonnie, who is Blond also and just like one of my now dead rivals, Denise, she had paid big money to have her **** done so she could make men follow her and women hate her, which seems to be why this fight was happening, it was a bout sexual size of both their men and their **** and *******, which is a silly and stupid thing to argue about, yet 79% of most fights are over sex or sexual size or sex with others from both sexes, men and women argue and fight about ********* and sex.

Bonnie is a 5' 5" blond with huge 40 EE cups, she weighs 167lbs and has an ***, big booty, as some would say, as in Nicki Minaj *** size - 44 inch rear, mostly fat, smooth skin, her waist was a 33 inch waist, again, not fit, but healthy, neither of these women would last for long periods of time in a fight, not without taking breaks because they were winded after 5 minutes of fighting.

Let me finish the signing of the contract; ok, well, I brought them together at the signing table and asked them what they wanted to do to each other as in how far did they want to go, to which Alice wanted to beat Bonnie’s *** into the floor, make her a bloody mess, to which Bonnie replies, “Girl, I want to kill your stupid ***, you’re lucky I don't do that, I would tear your **** off and give them to my Boy for his birthday!” I very flatly said, “We can do that, if you want to go all the way in a fight, we can do that,” they both glared at each other.

I said, “Or you can maim each other also.” After 5 minutes of cussing each other in the nude they decided on death and they picked our nude death contract. As I said, Miss Alice and Miss Bonnie had decided rather hastily after 5 minutes of brutal cussing, calling each other every thing but bacteria on the planet, and yes, several times I was insulted as they toss out with brutal regards to each other, ‘vampire, *****, lezzy, **** face, carpet ******* and leg licker.’ Yes, I got my feelings hurt and I was not in the fight, to which, yes, I am a lesbian, I do not hit people over the head with that fact, I do not start fights and arguments with people because I am Lesbian, but they toss out words that were very hurtful, using them as derogatory meanings, yes, it made me angry.

After five minutes of build up from calling each other trash in general, they decided on the death match contract; they wanted to tear each others **** and ******* to shreds and ‘rip her guts out,’ which both of them had no idea what that type of match was like, they were shooting their mouths off and not thinking about what all their empty threats entailed, I mean, here they are in a room designed for the most savage form of combat between any human being as far as body on body fights go and they cannot grasp or respect the nature of what they asked me to provide them. Needless to say, the room rent is $1000 dollars and both have to pay because it’s my fight room, that’s why I know our readers are going to ask why so high, - because I am doing contracts for legality sake, no money is changing hands as in no bets, they are paying for a place to work out their aggressions like two adult women don't often get the chance to do because of the moral crowd interfering, but here, there is no one to stop them.

They both agreed to do unspeakable things to each other’s bodies, I am not referring to sexual love making, I asked them before they started if they wanted to do a **** and ***** match to the death, they said yes, then asked me what that was! I said, “Well, it is a true actual sex fight, not what you hear about or watch from the ***** industry, it means that you all do what you just said to each other, you do cruel and permanent damage to each others **** and ******* to the point she can not have sex or please her partner any more because the damage is so bad, which means brutal damage to the breasts which would require plastic surgery to look right again, and damage so severe to each others *******, that the loser can't have kids.”

At this point, they got quiet and I thought for a brief moment they would see reason and decide to back off and think ‘maybe just knock her *** down on the ground and beat her up after she admits I am better?’ Right? OH **** no! What I told them didn't even stop or pause through their heads didn’t even catch fire as an idea, both said, ‘Yeah sure, let’s do this!’

I shrugged and brought them to the center of the room, put them both ******-to-****** and said, “Ok, so you know what you want. Fight.” I stepped back and they both started to do windmill swings to each others faces as Alice tried to get her arm in a head lock around Bonnie’s neck, I seen Alice slam a few brutal left fists into Bonnie's face, which bloodied her nose, but each time Alice tried to punch Bonnie, the pressure on her side headlock was less, Alice made a bad mistake.

While I understand the purpose of a side headlock in a regular rules WWE pro style match, it leaves you open for attack in a **** and ***** catfight to the death. Bonnie grabs Alice between her wide spread legs and pulls lips with her nails as she bites down hard on Alice's right breast side, the brunet screams out as Bonnie lets go and Alice retreats from her, all the while, Bonnie is beating fists like hammers into Alice's back and head, chasing her around in a circle. I hear, “*****…when I am done with you you’re going to eat my ***** or I will kill you.”

I am thinking to my self at this point, ‘THEY HAVE NO ****ING CLUE.’ This fight is what I wish more You Tube video girl fights were like, both women strip nude and fight until one of them gives up, I wish more You Tube fights were like that.

Bonnie tried to jump on Alice’s back to get her to the floor, as she did, Alice turned back with an unblocked back handed fist, which sounded loud, >> WHAM <<, Bonnie blinked her eyes and her nose was bleeding, go figure, lucky shot from Alice, blind luck.

Bonnie turned away from her holding her nose as Alice tackled her to the floor wailing fists wildly anywhere she could land a fist. Bonnie curled up and covered her face as Alice rode her back doing something very dangerous to nude fighters who are new to the sport of doing this, (do you want to guess what she was doing?) while she was on Bonnie's back, she was humping Bonnie on her back as she was busy wailing fists in to Bonnie from the side she was busy grinding her ***** on Bennie’s back side.

As soon as I seen her grab Bonnie’s Neck and hair I thought, ‘well, too bad,’ then she climaxed and gushed over bonnie’s back. Alice quivered and shook in an ****** as I heard Bonnie scream at the top of her lungs about what just happen, she was indignant as well as embarrassed, she mustered enough strength to swing back a elbow in to Alice's right breast and knock the brunet off her while she was holding her ***, Alice turned red.

Well, yes, as a matter of fact Bonnie was very indignant, then I got insulted more, “Oh My God, I am fighting a ****ing Lesbian. She just got off on my back!” Bonnie climbed on top of Alice and started punching her in the face and **** as she repeated over and over, “Lesbian, lezzy, lezzy, lezzy, you’re a ****ing Lezzy,” hitting Alice as she did, at which at that point I was angry.

Alice was covered up pretty much like Bonnie was not 2 seconds ago, all the while she was doing the exact same stupid move, she was down on her ****ing her *** with her **** and trying to hit her in the face which was covered by her arms and as if on cue, Bonnie was tossed into the flames of ******* as she covered Alice's back in ******l fluid.

She quivered and shook and rolled off Alice’s back, I said, “Really…looks like we have 2 lesbians fighting it out to the death!” Bonnie told me to shut the **** up, she was not a carpet *******, I said, “You better pick a fight with someone you both can win with, you don't want to pick a fight with me! If I were in this match right now, you would both be dead. Stick to battles you can win, *****!” With that they shut up.

I said, “If you two are finished, then get out if you’re going to fight this, do what you said you were going to do, no one will stop you.” Bonnie and Alice were both feeling indignant, I told them both, “If you all want to fight me, fine, - I can finish this in about 3 minutes, or you all can quite like the over grown ******* you all are, or you can commit to what you said and fight. Pick one, but you’re wasting my time.”

They glared at me and glared at each other, I flexed my breasts and tightened my muscles up, I knew what they were going to do before they did, they got up and started to half as hit each other, then they turned and charged me, I said, “Stupid move!”

Alice came in punching windmill style punches and Bonnie joined her, **** flopping back and forth on their chest as they swung fists at me, I didn't block any of their hits, mostly to prove my point, they picked a fight with the wrong woman.

Alice aimed at my **** while Bonnie aimed for my face, I moved once and then struck, I sent a brutal upper cut between Bonnie's expensive **** hitting her in her solar plexus under her diaphragm, my punch lifted her off the floor as I savagely slammed a right elbow across Alice left jaw.

Alice collapsed on the floor as I lifted Bonnie up off the floor by her **** then I body slammed her by her breasts before I turned to Alice and mounted her and beat her face bloody. I got up and walked over to Bonnie who was crying on the floor holding her back. I spread her legs and mounted Bonnie crotch on crotch as I started to hump her ***** **** on **** till she gushed I said, “By the way,” as I made her ****** I ground on her crotch to crotch, I said, “You have a real issue against lesbians!” I humped her until she orgasmed again, gushing, she sobbed, I said, “Well, I guess you’re a Lesbian,” then I beat her face like I did Alice, I busted her lips and nose too.

I got up and walked to the door to met both boy friends, I said, “They’re in there…I will send in herbal baths to your alls cabins, I suggest they soak.” Much to my surprise, they finished their trip for the next two days, the women left for there homes, the guys stayed and tried to hit on my Amazons, needless to say, they got their ***** kicked also, but not by me.

But, that is how that ended, sorry it is so short, but it was kinda like I figured with them, they were not fighters, but it’s what happens when amatures try to be pro catfighters.

Sara

Sara White Doe,
    Piers Knight.

Copyright ? Sara White Doe. 2015. All Rights Reserved.
    Last edited by PiersKnight; March 26th, 2021 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Correcting errors.